{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello good!!!
Prado, I'm glad you had a good time through Asturias.We in Galicia great, we were for Ribeira, a beautiful place ... well the whole area ... we passed through Boirso beautiful that area of ​​Galicia.And the great time, there were people who still got into the water ... is that there was a very good temperature, and many people sunbathe.
I left with my cold, and the Saturday still regulates ... then better, I still have remains, but already well.

Marcita, you are an expert ... I hope Noe, do not continue with viruses.And the subject of the catheters, I do not know to me anyWe are not seeing the same thing for you without him?:?

Velia, it is inevitable to have this day a little crossed, but stay with the good, which is to see her grow and become "her diabetes".

My debut was a Monday 12, in the afternoon, ... but I blamed him on Tuesday 13, so I don't like anything: Evil: And I know I'm not superstitious.

Well guys, in another little while I spend, I have a mess.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/14/2009 8:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good day ... thanks girls, today more lively.
I see that the Puenteras that have given signs of life spent it great .... Of course, to live, that they are 2 day, no?
Marcita, we start with the viruses, my mother, to see if it happens promptly ... and the catheter, I have already put it in parents, pa mi, that the cream has to do, because now it is hot, butTo sweat like in summer ... mmmmm, it seems to me not.
Samira, to see if you tell us how for the earth.
Alea, woman, but what face do you sell, although I imagine that with mother and daughter you will be well entertaining.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/15/2009 5:32 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you very much to everyone, the truth is that she is a beautiful girl, and for now she lets us sleep quite well.

Thinking that I can debut ....... Buuuffff, of course it comes to mind, and that I have no family history ...... But you always happen to your head and you pass a evilRate, in the end always the same conclusion, if it has to be, meanwhile, to enjoy.

To upload photos, the best account at Photobucket, and follow these instructions: Link

The aquarium is a bit abandoned these weeks, although we are already stabilizing tasks and I take its rat a day to keep it.

The woods ...... They are just that: woods: mrgreen:

The bridge we have stayed in Casita, and we have left the fair that the city was to the flag of people, and it is still that the holidays still last.

I am glad that those who have left have enjoyed a lot.

For all many kisses, and to get good of those colds of this era.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/15/2009 6:01 a.m.

Good morning!!!backward congratulations to the pillars.
We have had a great time, especially the little one, who has not stopped a second.Pretty well, less one day that gave me a click of so much rich Extremadura.:))
By the way Marcita, for the next one we do for staying, that we are next to daughter, so you introduce me to your girl.
Velia tells you the same, when we go through Cáceres we have to see, my aunt lives in front of the Paseo de Canovas, near a hotel called Metropol and a Bodyshop.
Well Beky, I hope your Guapi things will be solved soon.
Alea daughter, what a stand of yesterday with the time, I'm still laughing ... Ains if it weren't for the ratio like that huh?

Come a kiss to all and thanks for the advice on genetic study, for now we have not decided anything.

Samira's profile photo
Samira
10/15/2009 6:46 a.m.

Very good.
What cold it is.We have gone from summer to winter, without autumn or anything.The good thing is that it does not rain at the moment, but the wind cuts.

When I learn to put photos, I will have one of Drake, so you can see what a wonder of dog.

Samira, that the first thing I have done this morning has been to change the stack to the clock.Jopé with the time, hahaha.Let's see if I add you to Facebook, which I have not entered for two or three days.

Health to present and absent.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/15/2009 6:16 p.m.

Hello, everyone.

The truth is that yes, the wind is frozen, and the temperature has dropped 10 degrees from one day to another.

Look at the link that I have put you, it is very easy to upload photos and then you can put them wherever you want.

And finally, today is Friday, I already thought I was never going to arrive.To be a three -day week, I was doing very uphill.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/16/2009 3:33 a.m.

Good morning ..... finally Friday .....: D, here also came the cold, especially in the morning ......

Anuski What a beautiful Ribeira Ufffff ..... It is a beautiful area .... We know it, Galicia we like a lot and as soon as we can make a getaway we go, we have closeness .....;)

Marcita how does everything follow?As for the catheters, I am very surprised what happens to you, it has never taken off even in summer and I turn a lot, especially when I do sports, I come back to run soaked and never took off so I doubt that it is forHeat as they tell you ...

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/16/2009 4:45 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Yes, the bridge has been quiet.The landscapes were beautiful and I have enjoyed it very much.
I also love Galicia.When I was young, a friend of mine studied in Santiago and to visit her a lot.I traveled Galicia many times and enjoyed Santiago's atmosphere;).
I am glad you enjoyed all those who have left.Especially Prado, take advantage of all the weekends and bridges you can !!
Velia as Cáceres would be !!!With how beautiful it is and on top of that lighting would be spectacular !!
Beky How are the kids?I imagine that Nayah would happen soon.
Mani, just in case you read us even if you don't write, a very big kiss for you and for your precious blond ones !!
Today I have taken the results of Juan's analytics online.His hem is 6.3.It seems great to me, but in the analysis it appears as high because the interval has now put it between (4.3 and 6,1) Do not fuck you!Each time they make it more difficult :?.
On Sunday I go to Seville.When I go alone I go by car, I love to drive !!I will be a week there, what an illusion !!I love Seville!and Triana.: D Is it because I was born there?: Oops:
I put a wedding link in Triana.In the church next to my house.It seemed pretty and emotional, others cross it out of cheesy, in short ... opinions of all types.

A hug

DiabetesForo
10/16/2009 8:08 a.m.

Good morning !!! ... to say something, what a colder Monday we have here :?:?
We have spent more at home, Iciar is put with laryngitis and the Saturday afternoon to the emergency room, tonight has slept better and no longer has so many phlegm, but it is still affonic ... :( which penita to hear it like this. They havePost 2 masks and see today that his pediatrician says.

Mommy, I am looking forward to knowing Seville, to see when we can escape, which from here is a tiradilla, then I will see the link you have put.And your child's hemo is very good, I suppose that each laboratory has its scales, but it is great.

Beky, how about your girls?

Mani, he doesn't happen for a long time, if you read us, a kiss to you and your boys.

Paz, the same ... missing.

Prado, to see if this week I can go down and we have coffee.

Kisses and good start to the week.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/19/2009 5:18 a.m.

Hello good.....
Well, it is cold, especially in the mornings .... Normal here what happens is that that summer we have had was not very normal .....

Anuski is weekend that you have happened, poor iciar, I hope it is better, it is that these temperatures changes are not good, we yesterday afternoon by the mountain looking for mushrooms and short -sleeved, with heat withhow much the sun started to go down we had to go running ....: Mrgreen: it became very cold ...
Let's see if we can have that coffee, by the way, did you ask for the time for the background?It touched you soon ?????

Mommy that hemo is great !!!!And you are absolutely right, they demand more and more ...: Shock:, I would like to see them with diabetes je .... truth anuski ?????;)
I also want to meet Seville, we have a little far away but I hope to meet her one day .....

Well, I'm still curing ....... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
10/19/2009 11:13 a.m.

Very good.
Cold, very cold suddenly.And the worst thing is that it begins to threaten the water, with how good the walks with Drake comes to me :(
In addition, I am training, because in spring I want to make the way of Santiago with a friend, so for the moment I go for the 5 - 8 km daily.Let's see if time allows me to go up little by little.

Celia is quite docile.Something plot.

Next Monday touches.We will know the hemo (bad, fixed) and it will touch readjustment.

Now I'm going to see if I walk, before the Chunga thing is put on.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/19/2009 11:17 a.m.

Good afternoon routerillos .... here I am on the couch, something untempled.
Mommy, congratulations for that hem, and the video has loved me ... Too bad not singing like that, if not any song I had sings to my boy, hehe ... hehe ...
Anuski, how about iciar?poor when they are pochillos .... Let's see if it happens soon.
Prado, Alea, here is also the freshness ... the bad thing is that at noon we are reaching temperatures of between 24 and 29 degrees ... not to catch something ...
Well I spend parents, to see how the kids and catheters go.
Kisses and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/19/2009 3:07 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good night now,
As time has changed, how fresh at this time ago and at noon we still have ourselves: Shock :, The summer of San Miguel seems to lengthen.
Alea, to the best Celia does not plot anything, only that a quieter stage is happening, right?:?
Mami, congratulations on that piece of hemo, what will those of laboratories know what it costs to get a hemo of 6 :?
Anuski, I hope that Iciar is improving, and that is that they take everything.
Prado, yes you like the mountain, huh?, As one of my people would say, more than to goats :)).
Velia are you pachucha?
Well, we were still there with the theme of the cateters, on Thursday we put one of another new lot that Mandö Medtronik and did not moveThe second, for the moment, to see if the problem was in that defective lot :?:.I already said that everything was going to happen to us at the beginning.
Anyway, you have a good night.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2009 4:01 p.m.

Alea, I've already seen you registered .... that is that you have been, no doubt.

In this link: http: // www.E-CORALIA.NET/PANEL/SHOWTHREAD.php? T = 10124 <!In the forums, etc ...

If you are following the step -by -step instructions you shouldn't have problems.

Animate.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/20/2009 3:20 a.m.

Good morning route ... here it has dawned ugly, ugly ... It is about to rain and hopefully it is because the pit is completely dry and at this step we will have a bad time.
Alea, to see if this time is that he is sitting head ... How about your mother, still with you?
Marcita, yesterday I was a bit untempled.On Saturday we had a coexistence of the AMPA in the countryside, all day, we spent a tremendous heat and from 7 in the afternoon a good cool .... on Sunday I had something touched the throat and a little worse.Today I have no na but I have a weird stomach ... hahaha ... Come on, a piltrafilla .... Let's see if this is already going to less and I get in conditions.
I'm going to study a little, what a good failure makes me.
Kisses and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/20/2009 5:22 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... here it rains .... and it is necessary that not to complain ...: Mrgreen:

Marcita, you know that "the goat throws into the mountain" :)) :)) :)) and must be true :)) :)) :))

Velia improve yourself and take care of yourself ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/20/2009 5:53 a.m.

Very good.

It rains, it rains with desire, so in house.

Nacho, I already registered in Photobucket and I have uploaded 3 photos, but I do not know how to pass them from there to another website (this, for example) if anyone who is told that most of the time in my work I am dedicating myselfto digitize ... my mother, how clumsy:-/

Velia, my mother is still here, and I hope she stays longer.I don't know if Celia will be sitting her head (she insists that yes), but to the same extent she is "raising" my mother;)

Well, I'm going to take a view of the forum, and play a little game with my mother and Celia.No, if I don't have time to get bored.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2009 11:38 a.m.

Alea, if you already have the photo up is simple.Under each photo you will see that there are four links, copy the last one and put it directly in the message you want.

Keep in mind that the photo stays at the Photobucket, not on any other page, so if you delete it from the photobucket, it is deleted in all places.

Try that you have almost achieved it.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/20/2009 11:49 a.m.

Alea you have to put the mouse under the photo so that the 4 links appear, copies and fight the last and voila.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2009 12:18 p.m.

Let's see if it comes out

DiabetesForo
10/20/2009 3:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.