{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning......

Nacho does not surprise me that you drop the slime, what a pretty girl :)) ... to enjoy paternity and do not get obsessed although I suppose it is normal .....: mrgreen:
Velia congratulations on that hemo !!!!!!!Despite the lack of controls ... as always is better than we expect, for something it has to serve so much control ...: D

Have a good day ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/08/2009 4:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!!
What gorgeous is choral !!and what hair looks !!!Nacho, enjoy every moment, are unrepeatable ...
Velia, that Hemo has been but very well.Congratulations!.And of course that day you enjoy it, coffees, laughs, in short, even if it is long you know how to get the positive ...
Well, as we have four days off in a row, tomorrow we go to the town to take walks through the countryside, make barbecues and drink good wine from the area: d.
Happy bridge to all !!

DiabetesForo
10/08/2009 5:07 a.m.

Good to everyone!The truth is that seeing coral, it is difficult not to talk about anything other than the rich corner ... what memories of when I had Héctor ... enjoy everything you can that time passes very fast and congratulations again.
By the way, Nacho, I perfectly understand that feeling of thinking that I can develop diabet!Mother ... But hey, you better not anticipate.

Anyway I have gone to collect a report from a genetic study that made me almost 3 years ago and the result is a type 3 modification, I already knew that, but they have also found a mutation in a gene that is not described inLiterature ... well a story ... that in summary, they have told me that if I wanted to study my son, to see if there is the same genetic mutation in him, but I am not yet prepared to do the study,I'm going to think about it for a while, it's very small and I think I'm quite afraid to know something about it.
We will talk to him at home my husband and I, but I accept opinions please.

Of the rest, because today I have a regular day, apart from the fatigue of being in traffic jams to go to the hospital, you already know what I mean, I have a hem of 7´9 and fuck me: Mrgreen:
Let's see if tomorrow with Pueblo to the town I encourage me more, it is also the birthday of my husband and the saint of my son, which we will celebrate for Extremaduran lands.

Alea Guapina, that if we do not see each other in Cáceres that is at least in Oviedo, that we have a friend and we can go home.
Velia, well Angela, is a champion. For the way, to see if you want to tell me your love story, heh, he has missed that you knew your husband for the diabets ... Ainss, I don't find out, I find out,If you feel like you tell me.

Kisses

Samira's profile photo
Samira
10/08/2009 8:04 a.m.

By the way, as I can do to put images, because I owe you some Hector's photo for a lot.
Thank you

Samira's profile photo
Samira
10/08/2009 8:35 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
Coral is to eat it, how beautiful and I'm glad that both are well, I am not surprised about the babero :)) :)) I imagine that now you will have less time for the aquarium;)
Samira, the hemo is not so bad, better times will come.By the way, I live in Villanueva de la Serena, not far from Quintana, next to Don Benito.
Velia, good for Hemo, you will have to tell me how the annual review is going, which touches us in December, how about the endo?.Today I have been talking to Inma, that we have had a little setback and it turns out that last night we change cannula and everything else and today we have had to change again because they have called me the school that has been hanging, and that is that it is that it is thatIt seems that it does not hit well, it stays like a hole, then I pass your finger and do not hit, I have had to put mild tape, in short, an adventure for Noe and its companions, although Noe was scared a lot, Poorcede has it happened to youThis once?From Medtronik they have told us that we start another new box, to see what happens.
Well, you have a good afternoon.

DiabetesForo
10/08/2009 10:54 a.m.

Hala with the little one, what a rich thing-
It seems a lie how tiny they already turn the world around them.Congratulations again, Nacho.By the way, "the wood" sounds to me, although I don't know if it will be what I think.

Samira, we will have to talk to see when we are.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
10/08/2009 3:41 p.m.

Hi guys!!
Today I am asleep in front of the computer ... Let's see if I cure this bridge.
I am Malita from my throat, it bites me and makes me cough often, to see if with the warm coffee she is calm.It seems that I am in a streak ... I catch everything: mrgreen:

Nacho, what a richer girl and how much pelito he has ... Enjoy a lot, well enjoy, I have one of two years and 3 months and I almost don't remember that it was so small.The concern for whether you will have diabetes one day is inevitable ... You'll see, to iciar some control has touched the poor.

Marcita, I always hit me well, that has not happened to me.

We go to Galicia, Ribeira, give good time.

Velia, this month I see that brings you penalties and joys ... but stay with the good;)

Kisses!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/09/2009 5:46 a.m.

Good morning ..... Friday now: D and with a long weekend ...

Anuski I also had my throat badly since last Wednesday and then cough, I started with the fluimucil and it went very well, I put on the vaccine being like this and at least it did not give me any reaction.We also want to go these days, I need it as eating:-/, we want to go to the Luanco area ... Have a good time and improve yourself ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/09/2009 5:56 a.m.

Have a good time ... I already touched you !!!
I will take something, because I am only with some pills for the chip itching, well yesterday I took me neoboufren because my whole body hurt and it came well.
Let's see if I don't get worse and we can leave bridge.
I put the wednesday the vaccine, I hope it starts quickly to take effect :?

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/09/2009 7:12 a.m.

Very good to the route.

Well, that, you enjoy the bridge, both those that are going and the ones we stay.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/09/2009 12:11 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Joer, what tenderness awakens me that photo, Nacho ... what a beautiful coral!You know the first, for the moment, enjoy every minute, that this does not return.
Samira, our love story ???We met through the Youth Diabetes Forum, we fell in love and so far .... Very grateful that diabetes has given us at least this face.
Anuski, take care to see if you can enjoy the bridge fully, and the same to Prado, Jolín, who well deserved.
Alea, the sure time is good there, to see if you can enjoy the passages, now without too many tourists.
To all that you have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/09/2009 1:53 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, routerillos !!!!Already, already half vacation, huh ????.We here, on Saturday, we have got up something late, Angela has gone with her father, we have been doing some things at home, and we are going to buy a couple of gifts from friends and turn around ....
Samira, with respect to the genetic study, I do not know, I think I would not do it ... Of course if with it you can avoid any fat disease, yes, but it is simply to know, mmmm, I think I would let it be... I am Mu Cagaza and I at most head.
With respect to hemo ... we already know that this is a continuous evaluation, right?Well, next to the next one .... come and enjoy for our land and the next we wait for you in Cáceres .... By the way this year they have organized a Cáceres Screens, projecting lights and images on the most emblematic buildings ...As we are alone, we may go tonight to see him that Dana says it is worth it.
Marcita, then I put in the thread of parents the annual review.
I want from here to send Maclaudi a fat hug, loaded with encouragement and patience ... to tell him that he is doing very well, and that she is a fighter, there is nothing more to see how Claudia and Sara are growing ... a little kiss, a little kiss,pretty.
And little else .... I pass the route.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/10/2009 7:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good night, routes.
As I have told in parents, today with the bomb and the churros :)): Oops :, which before was fatal.
Juan Luis have you read the Magazine of Diabetes Fede?A report comes on the paradigm I see.
Baptism and food morning in restaurants, to see how the "eyelet" works for me :))
Good night.

DiabetesForo
10/10/2009 5:09 p.m.

Hello family,
Here we are also because my Churri is when he has to curb no matter if it is a party in the rest of the world, but we cannot complain according to things better than curre even at Christmas if necessary.
Yesterday, Nayah will sit something wrong and tonight he has been vomiting, the poor has had a bad time but it seems that he has not gone to more because he was already fearing that it was a gastroonth.
Congratulations Nacho for your baby, enjoy her.
Samira, about the study I think the same as Velia, if it is not to avoid anything and just to know if you can develop or not the disease, I would avoid it for not making it a hard time and not solving anything.By the way, great about the group, it seems great to me that you will do what you like, we are more "Grungers": Mrgreen: but my husband had his mode stage too.Let's see if you encourage you and pass you through Burgos someday that have made the old hangars of the train a quite cool pavilon.By the way, hemo is not bad, huh?
Now I don't remember anything else, greetings ......... and for those who are not superstitious good start from week.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/12/2009 3:16 p.m.

Good morning .... What soon is good: ((.....

A great weekend we have passed through Asturias, we were in Luanco and touring the area that is beautiful, Cabo de Peñas, Candás .... I did not know that area although the first time I saw the sea with 3 years was precisely there, inPerlora ....:-/, but I have almost no memories, the time very good, too much heat for my taste but with sun ... so very well but very short uff .......

Anuski how are you going?could you march to Galicia ?????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/13/2009 5:39 a.m.

Good afternoon route !!!
How about that piece of bridge?Prado, recharging batteries what a good foul, huh ???I'm glad you will enjoy and accompany the time ...
Becky, how are Nayah ????already recovered?And on the other topic is it better?
Well, you will go back to us as you appear .... We a quiet weekend, rest, on Saturday we went to dinner and see Cáceres illuminated, very nice by the way, and an atmosphere in the old part ... yesterdayThey invited us to eat.Anyway, loading batteries too.
Well, I let you go to English and I TB.I have academy.
Health

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/13/2009 10:43 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello, everyone.Thank you very much Velia, for the words of mood.

Claudia's glycemia seems to normalize;It has had some file X but I have solved it quickly.

My personal life is still complicated, but I will go ahead.

A fat kiss

maclaudi's profile photo
maclaudi
10/14/2009 5:48 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos .... today 6 years ago Angela debuted and somehow I feel something restless ... the truth is that every year weighs me more, it must be tiredness, "fear" to any complication .... I will not go around.
Maclaudi, I'm glad to read you and know that glycemia are stabilized .... a kiss.
You must be defeating so much party, because neither the tato appears, hahahahaha ...
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/14/2009 6:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning......
I walk here but somewhat laded with the closure of the quarter and those things:-/ ........
Velia does not give him many laps, total it is useless;), we cannot return back, think about the positive only and how well Angela is growing: D Despite diabetes ..... a fat hug....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/14/2009 6:34 a.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What heat we still have here, according to Medtronic, this heat is the cause of Noe to take off the catheters, yesterday two: Twisted :, In July I do not know what we are going to do ...
The virus closure has also been raised, we had the weekend: fever, pharyngitis, snacks, diarrhea, lack of appetite ... come on, completely complete.
Have a good day, routes.

DiabetesForo
10/14/2009 6:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.