{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ..... ooooooootra time Monday:-/, we will think that the next weekend is longer hehehe, to see if we spend the week before ......: mrgreen:

Velia daughter less bad than now I am not hungry uffffff ..... how rich everything !!!!!!!!!!!!HMMMMMMMMMMMM ....

Luckily with those results and tell us as soon as you can .....

Samira recover well, I also walked with a little craz

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/26/2009 5:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello

I only enter to greet that I have written in parents and I did not want to leave without telling you Hello.I am spending a regular shine, "rare" as Alea said, I hope he will pass.Thanks to those who have agreed on me.

Kisses for all

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/26/2009 1:32 p.m.

Good morning !!!
Prado, are you a bridge?The truth is that the 3 days are appreciated ... We are going to Madrid, Nati touches us, to see if time accompanies, and if not, in house, it is not bad either.
Well, I see that this is a paradito, I read the forum and I start studying, what a mother of beautiful love, what pelmada !!!!
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/27/2009 4:33 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... Well, it is the crazy time, there is no one who understands it .....: Shock:

As much time without reading you, I already read Nico, I hope it is nothing and is in a scare, kisses.

Do not velia, we are not going on a bridge, the truth is that we have not thought about anything so we will stay here, if we follow this time we can go to the mountain and enjoy that now the Bierzo is beautiful ..... :)

You have a good day ..... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
10/27/2009 5:53 a.m.

Very good to the route.

Yesterday I didn't have time writing.In the afternoon we went to Oviedo, with Santa Teté.The Hemo has not varied.It continues at 8.1, but the perspectives are better because the attitude is better.
After the consultation, we had to go shopping, which is one of the things that I hate the most: Evil:, but Celia needed clothes, and me too.Of course, as Celia knows me, he knows that the most I endure in a mall is an hour, and he has become an expert in ultra -grared purchases :))

Mani, girl, let's see if we put a parafadita one day.

I'm going to rest Half Horina and then walk with Drake, which is pleasant.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/27/2009 11:33 a.m.

Good morning, route ...
Already Wednesday and shortly ... what a joy!
Alea, I am glad that at least it has been maintained, which is already long after the issue of defective catheters and other moves ... now to see if with the new profile it is improving and manages to lower that hem.
Ufff, I also hate clothes purchases, I can't go with Dana, it's very undecided and sweat enters me ...
Well, I read the mail and we are going to buy.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/28/2009 5:18 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello chic@s !!!
We are almost at the gates of the bridge, who earns !!!
Mani, a kiss ... I hope that Nico is nothing, and that he does not need operation or anything.You tell us.

Prado, luck on Friday ... although you do not need it ... we already know that you will walk for a enough: mrgreen: if we saw ourselves the same took you my wheel for the ophthalmology appointment, as you have to ask for you ... I'll seeIf I can go see you.
And you are right the mountains are precise here, do not get tired of looking through the window of the car ... the color there is :)

Alea, I'm glad everything goes well.

Velia, reading your dinner menu, my mouth is made of water ... how rich everything and what original soy !!!!Your guests would be delighted.

I without news, Iciar is already recovered from laryngitis ... and little else.This bridge stayed in little house.

Good morning to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/28/2009 8:45 a.m.

Very good

I go to every pill but I quickly tell you about the eye of Nico.

Since childhood (before the debut) he has a transparent mound as well as bubbles in the target of the right eye (between the color and the corner of the eye).We have asked a thousand times what it was but they told us that nothing important.Twice a year we take him to the ophthalmologist to look if he has grown and always find him the same.The fact is that when it is tired, it comes from the pool and what we can make me the most, when it is tall or low, it gets red, irritated.On the last visit to the ophthalmologist and after saying that everything was fine, I insisted a lot if this had to do with diabetes, that if it was not necessaryAn injury will be detected and I do not know whether for heavy or because the doubts entered, the fact is that we recommended that we force another doctor specializing in children.
We went and after looking at him with the consultation of the consultation, he told us that that had to be operated, that we tried by putting a cortisone cream for 15 days and if it did not improve it was necessary to operate.That we were calm because it was not an urgent thing but that had to be done.The fact is that it is an operation with general anesthesia, they take it off and make an graft of their own eye and put points although they take away alone, the operation lasts approximately 40 minutes and will have to be a minimum of 24 hoursjoined.I asked about the issue of the insulin bomb and told me that the anesthesist was in charge of that (I was not convinced the truth)

Total that we are, tomorrow afternoon is the consultation.With the cream I see it better, or at least it is what I want to think.If you tell us about operating we will tell you to wait for us to talk to your endo because if you can do it in the S.S.One day that I am on guard I would be calmer than to make it in a private clinic.

That's all, otherwise it is very good, the Hemo came out at 6.8 and that the first days of Cole were horrific until we took the point again, and with moccos and coughing but for now enduring.

Tomorrow I will tell you what they tell us.Kisses and have a good day.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/28/2009 9:29 a.m.

Hello everyone
A few days ago it did not appear in these parts ... I have a pair of "entertaining" weekly.
Next week we will try to solve the girl from the sensor girl ... the leaders?Sanitary have postponed the appointment again.

Mani, I hope everything goes well ... I also believe that the face -to -face support of your endo is important.

Congratulations to Angela ... confirms my theory that children with diabetes are smarter: Mrgreen: ...

Jo, what cool the seahors ... are eaten?: Twisted: ... there is an episode of the Simpsons that breeds at home a lobster until it is done well: mrgreen:

Drake looks like those dogs that throw themselves into the neck of visits and the owner, Raudo, says he just wants to play: Mrgreen:

Greetings to present and absent.

DiabetesForo
10/28/2009 3:22 p.m.

Hahaha, Owash, the second part is true (which he only wants to play), but at least for now, he does not throw himself in anyone's neck :))

I will read you Despacito, that I am doing killing liver soup (nothing sophisticated, as you can see) :))

Health

DiabetesForo
10/28/2009 3:41 p.m.

Good day.....

Many I hope you don't need the operation, tell us as soon as you can .....

Anuski if you want to pass me the steering wheel, which I don't find anything to ask for the appointment since I am in the hospital tomorrow, I will ask mine if Alberto gives me the steering wheel and if they give it to me from January, if I will not wait and return another day.... Let's see if I get enough, I think this time I'm going to go to good, it is also capillary hem and you already know that it is higher .....: Mrgreen:

FOLLOW THE CALOOOOOOOOR ........ YOU HAVE GOOD DAY ....: D

DiabetesForo
10/29/2009 4:31 a.m.

Good morning route ... today I woke up with a contracture and headache and throat ... to see if it goes.
Mani, to see if it is possible that with the medication it is corrected, and of course if you have to intervene, of course it will help you that your endocrine is close.Courage and cross your fingers to see if it passes.
I'm sorry for Alea and rest of dog owners, but I am one of which happened fatal if a dog approaches me (almost losing control), and I can't stand typical expressions of "if you do nothing, woman", or"He just wants to play" .... yes, yes, if I understand it ... I understand that the little animal wants to play, but I, no !!!!!! ... hahahaha (well, now I laugh, but insituation see me, how despotic you cannot imagine).We live in an urbanization of single -family that have in their entrances dogs larger than their homes, which are on the stalking when someone walks, and mecagoentoloquesemenea, that scares that I hit, what anger and the amount of expletives that I am able to release ....In the end..

Anuski, the truth is that we had a good time, and like it, he had to like it, because it was little, hehehe .... Anyway they are very simple recipes to elaborate, if one day you want to do one you already pass them to you.How about iciar?

Prado, tomorrow endo ???As Anuski says, you will surely approve scratch, but I understand that the female always has ...

Thank you, Owash for the congratulations .... Of all this, what I have left is that despite its "limitations" is always willing to participate in everything and look so happy ... Ayns ... 2 weekends agoWe were in a coexistence of the Cole's AMPA, in the field, apart from the barbecue and others, they had prepared various activities for children and parents.This daughter of mine did not miss one, in addition to being playing all day, throwing a soccer game (children against parents), winning the potato game (it is fast as a heron), to be the 1st girl in the race ofbags, etc ... When we left, at about 8 or 9 at night the other friends were dead and she ran and jumping as if the day had not gone with her .... that reminded me of the day that dayI went to the Diabetic Association when he debuted, a man who was there told me that my daughter should be the most ran of school (he meant that he did not have to have limitations for diabetes), and I with an incredulous gesture and speaking toI told myself "this man is wrong with the key", hahahahaI have told it ....: Oops:

Marcita, where are you ???How about Noe?

Becky, and Nayah, that's fine?

Well routes, you have a good day.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/29/2009 4:48 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!
Velia, thanks ... I ask some, because my paired birthday is approaching, and we always like to put something different, I'll tell you.Iciar very well, it seems that your tongue is already releasing ... and some things are repeating ... and it is no longer pee ... enfr, that is getting older.

Prado, who speaking yesterday with my mother, has to go with my grandmother on the 5th to hospi, so I take care of her, anyway thanks.Be careful to get to good, you already know what happens with our "endo" ...:?With the Sufi you have plenty, and if it were a better suspense than better;) that the consultation goes well, you tell us on the way back.

Mani, poor child to see if with the cream it is corrected and you do not have to operate, that you have good news !!!And if there is an operation, surely the endo has to give you some guidelines, because surely the bomb disconnects, at least to me in the caesarea it was so ...

Until another time ... kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/29/2009 8:33 a.m.

We seem to have good news.He has responded perfectly to treatment and should not operate.He explained to us that the other day he saw it very badly, that he had very affected blood vessels and that he did not like.That are tumors and can be good or bad, as it has responded to treatment that means that it is benign, so we have breathed calmer.He says that when he is older, and for aesthetics, if we want to take it off, so for that he still is missing.Ah and we try to go with sunglasses.8)

Now he has sent us a gel that we have to put it 1 or 2 times a day depending on how we see it and return to review on December 17, but everything indicates that they will not need operation.Today they have given me a very very bad news at work, but I think it has not affected me so much because I have not had to operate Nico, I have been satisfied.

I have a night on duty, an hour ago I was 300: x: x, the hydrates them and all the same: shock:, I corrected and wait and on top of the night I am alone with both of them.

Kisses and thanks for your spirits

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/29/2009 7:33 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Uffff, Mani, what Alegría read you ... I am not surprised that the other very bad work news has affected you less, where is the health ... a kiss !!!Regarding the guard, I too, that Angela has been with very low values ​​all night, and I was not going to feed more than controlling with the basal ones, in the end it has risen well, but I am to throw meTo dogs.Nico already good?
Anuski, how good ICIAR, how many progress !!!Soon you have a woman made .... What a rich.
Prado, today Hemo ... tell us.
I today leave that we are going to Madrid soon ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/30/2009 4:12 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day......
Mani how much I am glad that Nico goes better and hopefully that bad news of the work is also fixed ..: D

The visit to the endo very well, I cannot complain, it was quick, the hemo is still on its 5.9 line and that was capillary, by the way Anuski gave me the steering wheel for the background and told me not to ask for an appointment untilJanuary.

Valia had a good time for Madrid ......

I'm going to work a little ...... kisses .....

DiabetesForo
10/30/2009 4:44 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
How good news here: Celia progressing, iciar chattering, meadow with her suffi and above all, only without needing operation.I'm very happy to hear it.
Mani, I hope you now calm down a little and that the work can be solved.
Over here, I have walked a few days Pachucha, health and mood, but the thing is better.Noe delighted from life, I don't remember having seen her as happy as she is lately and I think that if not everything, mostly we owe it to the bomb, the time!The theme of the cateters seems to be resolved, since we started the new lot we have not taken off any and when we change them, they continue to work perfectly.
Velia, you enjoy the Madriles, Angela well?
Well, I prepare to go pick up Noe.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/30/2009 8:19 a.m.

Very good!!!That of good news, this is nice.
Mani, I'm very happy ... for Nico and for you ... I hope that the curre is not serious and also has a remedy.
And Prado ... in his line ... Congratulations beautiful, you deserve it.I don't know why so that we don't ask for the appointment as soononly expressly to that.Also if we had review in January and we asked for it in January ... in the end they will give us for March ... :?I don't understand
Marcita, do not be very happy with the bomb, before so much puncture?Poorceina, seeing her so happy is what she tells.
Velia, have a good time in Madrid, there I think they have no bridge ...: Mrgreen:
Well I say goodbye very well, with a bridge or without bridge.Kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/30/2009 8:44 a.m.

Very good.

Mani, it is a joy of Nico.The work, surely it has a arrangement, or there may be some change that is then worth it.A hug.

The others already see that you are going well.That is what matters.

Celia goes ... I don't know.Their glycemia do not improve.Yesterday the catheter came out again and gave us a beautiful Hi.Anyway, his attitude is remarkably better (I don't know how long) he is studying and quieter.

Well, I leave you, that I have little time, between the curro, the house, the dog, celia, my mother ... and how little I have now has me bundled there with a weaving that we bring like this, in plan toSee who comes further, that this is a nonvivir, come on :))

Health and good anchor to all.

DiabetesForo
10/30/2009 5:59 p.m.

hehehehej alea and how good we had to have it :)) :))?It serves me even to dismiss myself in the OFI: Mrgreen: ........

DiabetesForo
10/31/2009 6:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.