{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Guayyyyyyy, thank you, Nacho (and Prado)

He had another one in which he looks better, because this is a little burned, but the other is large and I don't know how to shrink it.

Little by little.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/20/2009 3:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What a beautiful dog!

A kiss,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
10/20/2009 3:52 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Yes, cloud, it's a boxer.

He is 7 months old and is a sky.Now he is playing with Celia the fights, who love them both.The truth is that I really enjoy going out with him.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/20/2009 4:04 p.m.

How beautiful.

In the end it has come out.

The Photobucket, on the Upload screen (upload photos) has a "More Options" button if you enter there, what size you want to upload them, it is a simple way to upload them smaller without having to do it with another program.

Greetings from rainy Wednesday in the capital of the Ebro.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/21/2009 2:35 a.m.

And since I was on the Photobucket page, and we present pets .......

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/21/2009 2:36 a.m.

Hi guys!!!
It seems that the rain gives way to the sun ...: D

Prado, the appointment for the background told me that I did not ask for yet because they were giving the appointment for a month, and I played in January, but since until April I will not consult, I will ask for it in November.When do you go to endo?I do not promise you at all but I escaped today in the center and we have that coffee: Mrgreen :.
It is that as Iciar follow Pochita, we have not left with her, we went separately, my husband and others come to certain things ... although he is already somewhat less a Afononic, but with many muffins ... yesterday he vomited after dinner, byKagn of the happy Moccos: Evil:, I hope it will throw a few ...

Marcita, it seems that the mystery of the cateters finally resolved, right?glad to hear it!!!!

Velia, how are you going?I hope you have not caught anything, that now it seems that it is fashionable, laryngitis, pharyngitis ... :?

Come, greeting everyone !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/21/2009 5:10 a.m.

Good morning, route.

Here also looks like an expressed sun, although increasingly cold, especially in the morning.
Anuski, I hope that Iciar will improve soon, the snacks are superlatosos, Noe is with a cold and has a lotChange and for the moment it has not been wrinkled, to see if it can be.
Alea, Nacho, what beautiful animals you have !!!!!!!!!!!Over here our fog continues to do of yours, as you leave a shoe in the middle, take it home :)), although it also does the same with the turtle.

Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/21/2009 5:19 a.m.

Well I'm going to try:

Nacho, what I am learning.By the way, what monada the seahorses.

I hope the mucus factories are closing.I am going to walk, which does not rain today.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/21/2009 11:38 a.m.

Good ..... jo ..... how beautiful is drake, seeing it I want to have a dog: shock: .... I love but for the moment I do not encourage ... the seahorse isFrom your Nacho aquarium ?????It is an animal that has always caught my attention.It seems very curious ...

Anuski I go to the end on 30, he will give me the steering wheel for the background I imagine that's why I asked you, the last one I did on January 9 ... And if I will ask for it already the appointment because I do not feel like having to come backto the hospital just for that :( ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/21/2009 1:21 p.m.

Very beautiful your seahors Nacho, and drake a beautiful, now I don't have pets, I had 5 dogs, the last murio 2 years ago and we decided not to have more, but I miss them.: D

Nube's profile photo
Nube
10/21/2009 1:52 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Good morning route !!!
The Monisims and the dog horses in photo, too ... hahahaha ... is that I am afraid and a repelús that I cannot with it ... Of course Angela decomposed to see him ... she and her animals.
Alea, of course that you are entertaining, between the walks with Drake, the grandmother and Celia, we are not doing anymore ...
We were going to Madrid this weekend that the friends of Pamplona and the Canary Islands come, that kdd we do every year, but yesterday they called that they are all bad with gastroenteritis even the little one admitted, so we postpone it to another weekend ..What penita !!!
And I too, on Tuesday late and on Wednesday diarrhea with gut pains but neither lack of appetite, nor nausea .... Rosa told me that there was a 24 -hour virus: shock :, several of their nephews had passed it andher husband Tb ..... and na, yesterday completely good ...
Anuski, is Iciar already replaced?
Samira, how are you going?
Well, shots, I let you go for insulin and strips to C.S.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/22/2009 4:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good, cold and rainy days !!!!!!!!
It seems that we are already in winter, how time has changed!I miss the rain.
Velia are you going to the coexistence of day 7 in Olivenza?I understand that by 14 they are preparing something in Cáceres, to commemorate the day.We do not think we go, I don't see anything interesting in the program, to see if they send us the information of the 14th and we planted the same.
Noe is comprehered, we have already installed the mucos, but as long as it does not pass from there ... yesterday change of catheter and well, come on, it costs to take it off.
Well, I get on the iron.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
10/22/2009 5:34 a.m.

Hello!!!
Here we are spending the afternoon at home, since it is not for something else, ... Yesterday we decided to go to the mall, so that Iciar cleared a little, the poor man had not left since Sunday.Today he has slept from the pull so I suppose he is going better, he is no longer omed, although the little ones do not want to leave :?

Prado, if the appointment ask for it now, I do not think he tells you anything, if it touches you in January ... I had passed it on January 30, I will ask her shortly.

Marcita, I take it off with a cotton impregnated in alcohol, it rises better.Let's see if the Moccos do not bother Noe much, I am not surprised to be caught, with these cold :(

That very chulis animals, although I am not much of dogs, is very handsome Drake.

Kisses to all, tomorrow is Friday, good !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/22/2009 1:28 p.m.

Well, it's finally Friday, although it rains and is cold.

I hope that all those colds will go down in history, that these dates are fatal for that.

Greetings to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/23/2009 3:23 a.m.

Good day ..... Friday now: D, how fast the uffff week has happened ...It looks ...: Mrgreen: ... Anyway ...

I'm going to work a little although I don't have any wins .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/23/2009 4:30 a.m.

Good morning, routes !!!
Today it dawned sunny, with less cold than yesterday ... it is not bad to celebrate on Friday, especially because we have to go to the center and always better if it does not rain ...
Tomorrow complete day, yesterday they called us from Cope to communicate that Angela had won a drawing prize, she and 30 more children.It is the XII Ecological Contest.We have an act at 12 in the morning and then a barbecue for the participating schools, families and others .... She still does not know, they have asked us to keep the secret to be a surprise ... in addition to thisThey do games, workshops and the City Council gives them advertising objects ... well, okay, right?Well, the drawings will be exposed and they will be published on the chain website, I will pass you a link when I have it.
I take a walk through the forum and we manage to leave.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/23/2009 5:11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Yes, San Friday blessed :))

Here it rains, but today I don't care, that I want to rest a little.

Yesterday meeting of the insti.Celia is studying: o (or so).I will see what the tutor tells me on Tuesday:-/

Velia, congratulates Ángela and tell him that he will do the competition shortly: D

Health and good weekend

DiabetesForo
10/23/2009 noon

Good morning!Then I spend more little, that now I am very crowded in the curre, I have been all last week, with a cold that has resulted in bronchitis, but I am better.
The bad glycemia, my mother, huge figures, without comments ... from 400 up, the truth has hump me all the average that is best.
Now try to return to normal.
Well, I spend then if I can and I will read you that makes a week that I do not enter and surely I have missed a lot of things.
:)

Samira's profile photo
Samira
10/26/2009 5:03 a.m.

Good morning, routes
Alea, that you do well in Oviedo .... And of the other, hahahaha, I would already like him to make the comment.
Saturday complete, a short and pleasant act, 32 winners and the 6th was (her friend Rebeca the 5th, is that they are competing all day and are always finalists, sometimes she wins one and others, the other) ... Then BarbecAlso pleasant the time and the magnificent time ... at night we had invited to dinner, as we arrived late from the barbecue we knocked down a little while to rest and at 7 we went to buy, we arrived home at 8 and 10 and the9 We had planned to come (8 people in total), because as if a kitchen contest were treated, we got to work and we were able to prepare everything planned, tomatoes with baked provolone, prawns of prawns and alioli, cakeof asparagus, quiche of bacon, ham and mushrooms, ventresca salad and palmitos and hake to the cream ... if I do not see it, of course I do not believe it ... Everything very rich is one of those times that we are inspired.
Yesterday relaxation day, movies and walk ... And the horita was thanked more ...
Well, I start studying that it's well late.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/26/2009 5:14 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi Samira, we have crossed .... Luckily it is happening.To the glycems do not give more importance, to try to correct and measure more, there is no other ... now the important thing is to recover at all and find the appropriate pattern again ... I get better a hyper that I know that I know thatIt has some cause that files X.
A kiss.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/26/2009 5:20 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.