{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good.

Here we walk, more or less as usual.

Celia these days seems to have fun playing to be the "Number One" class.He has even corrected a problem of mathematics that was wrong in the book and of which not even the teacher had noticed.Too bad it will only last him while the thing has fun: Mrgreen:

The controls, I do not know, do not just stabilize.The bad thing is that, although now he is not making bureate, no one will believe that lack of control is not because of his fault.It is what has bad reputation.

Nacho, congratulations on that creature.Congratulations, from heart.

Well, I leave you and my mother are waiting for me to play continental.Then I keep reading you.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/05/2009 11:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon !!!! .... Well, the pos has been 240, after a rice to the Cuban.A mess because it has had to correct and call when it passes a while, to see if it goes down ... what a roll !!
Samira, we have already thrown out on your page and we have heard some song, hehehe ... how curious !!!By the way, we assume that you are sugar bomb, no?Willing to stay with him, you can be happy, what a help !!!! ... when I have more time I will keep looking at the page.
Mami, go cloth with those of the analytics, but the important thing is that it was already done.Let's see how and to see if you are solving those figures of the dinner ... you tell us.
Alea, it is true what you have of fame, both for good and for worse ... but well, you can throw it a hood in that sense, that you know that it is not doing it wrong .... to see if we talk andYou tell me that you have bad, to see if we can all see if it can be improved .... Jolín with the continuous evaluation that we have on ...
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/05/2009 12:15 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Holasss
Congratulations to Nacho, the mother and the baby
Have Babero given you?: Mrgreen: For you, I mean :))

Velia I have bridge, on Friday 9 is a party at the V Valenciana ... Tell your Maradin that it has neglected to us, nor write us cool things or recommend songs nor na: (((((

Samira, when I get home I will see your "Gueb" more quietly

Mamidejuan make me a visit and tell you;) ... how are you going travel ... now beyond the seas, that if now Seville ...: D
What laboratory have you gone to?I say not to go ...

Alea, if Celia "normalized" you would bore you a lot;) Said from love ... that you are sure you want to get bored.

DiabetesForo
10/05/2009 1:04 p.m.

Good morning routes !!!
In the end, Angela's exit acaebó well .... After the frightening pos, he called me at 17.30 and was 124, he had a picked up and we picked it up and came happier than an eight.
It already begins to worry the attitude that Angela has in certain aspects of her diabetes .... today she had a matt exam ... she has to measure at 10 (2 hours after breakfast), that is almost always fair to thattime, between 80 and 120, which allows you to take a snack without putting insulin, which allows uscalled ... I always give him a margin in case they change the subject something later, in short, those things, but at 10.15 I had not yet called me ... I was already surprised, but above all I worried if I lowered himToo much ... at 10.30 I took the car and I have gone to school ... I was on exam, it was not over.I already knew that he had to measure himself but that until he finished he was not going to do it (I will have to go to talk to the tutor) ... I have also told him to take a glycosport box to the professor of Physical Ed.I have it there just in case, and he says that he gives him ashamed: shock: ... my mother, what firecracker !!! ... tomorrow who has an annual review and space for diabetological education I will tell the educators to see ifThey tell him something ... Anyway.
Owash, what luck, 4 days of rest !!!My maiden is made a vague ... I also like to write, to see if there is luck and is encouraged.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/06/2009 6:09 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.....

Angela is getting older and autonomous Velia, entering adolescence so it will question more and more what you tell him but he has a good diabetological education ... in short that it is a difficult stage:-/

Anuski, how are you going?The disgust has already passed ??????When we can have coffee ....: D

Jolin Owash What a long bid, how lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm lid ... how strange .... :)) :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 6:55 a.m.

Hello!!!
Thank you all for the animals, I'm better.But I have spent a bad weekend, Iciar had to hit the viruses, and the Saturday was fatal from the stomach, with hardly any eating anything, but without vomiting, ... on Sunday I already eaten something and yesterday almost well.
Prado, ouned I scored a coffee ... Let's see if we do hole, because now on Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to Yoga, from 20-21h ... Today is the second day: D looks under with my sister at 4,But I don't have time, if I can warn you, to see if you can.

Mommy, what a disorder of the laboratory ... Surely hemo is great as always.Mine already knows that very bad, very bad is not, ... but I was trying to lower it ... not upload it: mrgreen:

Feliciades Nacho, I hope the baby and the breast are very good.

Alea, to see if Celia brings you note this Christmas.

Velia, how well Angela, is seen that today she was concentrated in the exam and was clueless.

Owash, what a bridge !!

Good morning to all !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/06/2009 7:15 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Velia, I'm glad the day ended well ... hey!yes!That Juan Luis is missing: P!
Oswash, the truth is that traveling I love: d.The day I talked to you was in Seville and in 2 weeks I go to spend a whole week;).Clear!When at work you have to go to a meeting or course or whatever and that is in Seville, everyone knows who is the one that points :)).I mean, it is a professional/personal trip :?.
The laboratory I went to is one that is on Albacete Street, I have it in my insurance and it is good for me because it is close to the Metro de España Metro stop.In the end I went to Echevarne, surely you know him, in Marqués de Sotelo, close to your work.The bad thing about that is that there is always a lot of people.
Anuski, I hope you are fully recovered.
Alea to the continental?What happened to the bridge?In the end, did you specialize or not?:)).

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 8:43 a.m.

Humm ... yes the Brigde ... I remember that in the old forum, (recently Exitus: Shock: [I commented something to that.

The Echavarne sounds to me ... Look that not to make a visit to invite me to coffee and/or ham sandwich: Twisted:

Bridge, bridge is not ... :) Only there is Fiesta Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 10:26 a.m.

Very good.

Velia, I don't want to annoy, but adolescence brings them, although I don't think Angela reaches Celia's levels in touching noses, but arm of patience.

Hummmmm, the bridge.I love it, but unfortunately the friends with whom I played already ended their vacations and have returned to San Sebastián.And they are already very old, so I will have to start looking for more young "bridge", if there are.

I must be obtuse, but I still don't know why there is a party on Friday: ?:: Shock:

Health to all

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 12:10 p.m.

Well, I enter just a moment, they tell me to claim me.Yes, I'm still vague and liado, to see if it happens to me, both two.Anyway, I leave you a song of the last ones that sang the great Mercedes Sosa ... curious, yesterday we were watching the news in several channels, in all of them they spoke more than violence and catastrophes, all illustrated with magnificent image of blood andcorpsesFrom Mercedes' loss I suppose they would speak 10 seconds to close the news, but I didn't stay to see it.

Cantam me that with your voice my pain calms down
Cantam me, sing me

And look at me that I lose your eyes
Look at me, look at me

And sing me at night that is when it hurts more
Cantam me in the morning before the sun rises
That the moon does not find out what I do for you
That the moon does not find out that I did not sleep night

Cantam me that my heart does not suffer
Cantam me, sing me

Look how the moon looks at me
Knows that without you I am dark
Look, look

And sing me that with your voice the pain calms down
And sing me at night that is when it hurts more
Cantam me in the morning before the sun rises
That the moon does not find out what I do for you
That the moon does not find out that I did not sleep night

Sing that your voice listens to the whole field
Sing that my heart does not suffer for you

Sing, sing

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/06/2009 1:46 p.m.

Juan Luis, very beautiful song !!And I differ from you, the truth that on the day of the death of "La Negra", paid him on several televisions and dedicated several minutes to talk about his life and work, in a chain they even put pieces of the last album he recorded withOther greats/friends of the song.Indeed I think it could not be otherwise.
Alea, on Friday is a party in Valencia, the entrance of Jaime I is celebrated in the city reconquest Valencia to the Moors.You do not know the work that my children have done on that subject, that as the teachers are so original every year for those dates they sent him to do a job about Jaime I and his happy conquest.Even I was "the conquer" (the conqueror).: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 2:39 p.m.

Very good, routes !!!!
Here we are still well, well, last night before dinner with a file x of 287 that we could not correct until 2 in the morning: shock :, otherwise well, and quieter when it is in school, which we no longer havePico de la Levemir ...
And not very happy, you can snack whatever you want without clicking, it still hallucinates.
Beky, what a fabric with the little one, this rebel rebel, I guess they will be gusts and everything will happen, be patient and a lot of encouragement.
Maclaudi, who told you nothing, I am very happy to see you here again, visit us more often, please.
Anuski, I'm glad you are better and improve the mood, we already know that there are stupids that bring them, your quiet, that for the next hemo surely you lower it.
Prado, you always so linked, you must have durate batteries :)).
Mommy How about Juan's analysis?I guess without problems.
Samira, I didn't know your group, but it's curious, it's very good.
Owash, of course you are not a bridge, it is at least aqueduct, who caught four free days!
Velia, I'm glad that Angela is more independent and autonomous, that she is more responsible for her diabetes.I suppose that kind of rebellion is a matter of age, you can also have a moodbound streak and feel tired of "having diabetes," as Noe says.Lopa, that tomorrow's revision sure without problems, tell us.
Juan Luis, how expensive you sell, beautiful song, yes sir.
Well, I'm going to prepare some dinner, kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 3:49 p.m.

hahahaha Marcita I must have duracel pilas hahaha .... I'm glad that noe goes so well with his bomb, how fast the children are used, they are incredible ...: D

Ayyyyyyyy what a beautiful song Juan Luis:-/ And yes that appeared on TV and on radio the news of his death, it is not for less ...

Lucky tomorrow with the review, as soon as you can tell us but surely everything well ...;)

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 4:40 p.m.

Great Juan Luis, as always.

Pozi, on Friday is a party throughout the Valencian Community, the day of the community and the Jaimito on horseback ... I think a couple of years ago they made a historical parade through the center of Valencia, raining, the horses ended up the soils8)

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 4:55 p.m.

Good morning to all, the truth schemes me one to the feeling of losing a piece of singer -songwriter and woman as it was Mercedes, even today is and will continue to be because it leaves a very large legacy ... in the end ... to rest.

By the way Anuski, I hope you are already good at all.And everyone, you have a good bridge if you leave.
We go to Extremadura, specifically to Quintana de la Serena (Badajoz) we love to go there, we also go to Cáceres, I have an aunt who lives there and I know enough of Cáceres, since I was a child VAT to there. So that to seeIf in one of these escapes we do we can keep velia and family, I would love to meet you in person. For the same velia, I see that you have seen my group's website, heh, and I am sugar bom, who if not,With that nickname :)) In the group I am the only sugar and have enough with me :))
The truth is the photos are for a long time and the last model is already a few years
Mamidejuan, I also know the laboratories those of Echevarne, I have an acquaintance who works there, he is a laboratory technician.

Juan Luis I want to thank you too from here your information.

Have a good day!

Samira's profile photo
Samira
10/07/2009 8:08 a.m.

Very good.

Samira, to see if we agree on our vacations in Cáceres.

Owash and Mamidejuan, I'm afraid that Jaime and Valencia is worth it, but on Friday they have no class at the institute, and I don't just find out why.There are those who say that it is for the "bridge" of the Pilar.Well, it's the first time they will make a bridge where there is no river :?

Mercedes Sosa, "Thanks to life."One of the greats.I fear that today's young people know her.I do not know if they said it or not on TV, because every day that device is more strange and I see only four things that interest me.Not even the news.: Mrgreen:

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
10/07/2009 11:32 a.m.

Good night!!!!!What a more busy day, look at what time to enter ..... the review made, 7.2 of hemo, much better than I expected, well the eye background and waiting for the other results of the analytics and others ....Reencuento with Carla and Lara and her mamis, and as always breakfast of the kids in the hospital, Café de Madres while the girls are in diabetological education, laughs in the collective ambulance in the transfer of a hospital for some of the tests ..In order, we have gone at 8.30 in the morning and we have returned almost at 3:30 ...
Samira, to see if it is true and you let yourself fall here ... and if they are Alea and family, better than better;)
I do not like these dates too much, I still do not avoid thinking on that October 14, 2003 when Angela debuted ... Anyway, one more year, and this year I am a bit ñoña .... On the other hand, it was also an October whenI met my husband and it was also the diabetes who joined us (something good would have to have, right?) ... What things !!!!
With respect to Mercedes Sosa, it is true what Juan Luis says, the news we had to stop seeing and none of the news .... I am glad that they echoed it in other programs.
Well friends, I say goodbye that I am exhausted.Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/07/2009 6:53 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

UYSSSS I also debuted on October 14 :( they made the review of the company where I worked and a week later the doctor called me to repeat the analysis that 300 Nosecuantos on an empty stomach was not normal ... a light.

Congratulations on glycosilada, next below 7 and so richly: D

DiabetesForo
10/08/2009 3:43 a.m.

Good morning everyone, I'm glad those good news, those good, etc ...

Thank you very much for the congratulations, and yes, I have the largest bib in the world for the darker Pope in the world.The mother and the creature are fine, my heart is a bit every time I see that you ask for food before your time ......... and I think, already, you are very thirsty ........ But come on, I try not to be paranoid, in my family there is not a single history of diabetes, therefore I do not believe that the genetic factor has had a lot of influence on my debut.

But well, the important thing, here I present to Coral:

For the rest, little is already lacking for the long holiday weekend, which we also keep party on Tuesday.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/08/2009 3:46 a.m.

<Blockquote Owash "" = "" Ref = ""A fast was not normal ... a lumbreras.

Congratulations on glycosilad

You still had luck.I did the business recognition in January, they gave me the results, and since that day I was in a hurry I only looked at the report over "light overweight, it is recommended to abandon smoking, control by your usual doctor" come on, the usualThe analytics was in an envelope of the laboratory that was closed ...

In May ..... 375 on an empty stomach, a hem of 15, and 17 kilos less ......... a week of hospital, and I with the fly behind the ear.Juer, if in January I was fine ... until one day I find the report at home, I open the envelope of the analytics and I meet a glycemia of 116 on an empty stomach (it was not for a lot to musquet) and with a 1% sugar in urine.This already marked something ... but they didn't even deign to look at the analyzes.

This year, of course, the company's recognition is going to have a cousin that I have in the town called Rita and that sings wonderful: Mrgreen:

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/08/2009 3:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.