{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning route!Velia, pretty we are also wedding anniversary today, to see if we charge and we can celebrate it, that we are not for many expenses, you already know ...
Well, I don't follow Alonso much, but my husband yes and he tells me his stories that he will now be with Ferrari and that it is better, that with Renault it could no longer be, well those things, I'm glad, although mine is mine isMore basketball.

Thanks Alea, I will look at the private one and take note :) even if we talk when we talk because the talk is coming long
Well I will tell you that here in Madrid we are cloudy and gray today, well and I a little black ... but it is because of the curro, je, je and for solidarity with the daughters of Zp, since I also belong a bit to the Gothic world8)

Well, I'm going to see if I can enter a little more in the forum, since I am interested in the subject of continuous meters, I know that Juanlu carries one, to see if I put a private and we talked about it, for now I am informing myself.
Racher Kisses :)

Samira's profile photo
Samira
10/01/2009 5:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night route !!!!Aynsssss, I'm alone, without my maid, and on our anniversary .... Samira, congratulations !!!!We will leave on Saturday night, a quiet cenite, in the neighborhood, that Dana stays kangaroo with Angela and Nati, and go, which is enough.
Thanks for the congratulation, Prado, Samira ... thanks McLaudi .... and please, to see if you write, pledge !!!!.
I am happy because Angela is released with the friends .... Go out through the neighborhood at 5.30, until 8. I am trying not to call her so that she is letting go a bit, and the truth is that for the moment everything goes well ...: Today at 7.30 he called me and told me that he was low and was 58, he called to confirm what he took ... Maybe you think you are nonsense, but for me, they are very, very important steps ....
And nothing, that I miss my maid .... that one gets used to the good and then ...
A kiss and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/01/2009 6:04 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... vierneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees: d: d: d, I just arrived from the ambulatory to collect the strips and they already put the flu vaccine, one thing less hehehe .....
Anuski as soon as you can tell us how in the endo .....;)
Velia that Angela is getting older, soon you will see how she is totally autonomous, she has had a good teacher: D, have a good time in Madrid and celebrate it a lotooo .....
The missing where are they walking ???????ALEA does not pass anger ?????????

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/02/2009 4:44 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Prado, did you have vaccinated ????I have to make an appointment before I constipa Ángela, but in the afternoon it can only be on Wednesday and Wednesday we have the annual review and we are in the hospital until after eating and damn wins from returning to the center ofhealth, and it is not a question and losing classes .... uffff, I will see.
Well, I have advanced today, I have taken Angela and Rbeca to school, then the car to the workshop and back to the hospital for the new catheters .... today I do not study that I want to leave this organized and the suitcase prepared, thanAt 12 I have a pelu, I have to pick up the car, the girls, at 5 English and at 7 I piro, vampire, hahahaha ..... mother, I'm stressed
On the other hand I am sad and pissed off, I have already beenNow they had never sanctioned me, this is taking dimensions that do not grind me anything ... in the tunnel the speed is limited to 70, because one went to 74 and another to 79, you will tell me at what speed you have to go in aTunnel with a lot of lanes, cars everywhere and having to fit to take the right direction .... We go an armed robbery, I am more than fed up !!!!
Well, that, I put myself at the Tareita .... Have a good weekend.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/02/2009 5:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, and a very strong hug at Velia that is like my fairy godmother.

I write nothing, but I follow you because I learn a lot of you.

My daughter is fine.He learns, always with the supervision of an adult to put on the bolus, he almost does not protest with catheter changes.Hays are almost always recognized.Like all these children, it is 6 years old that a champion is.

This summer has been a bit uncontrolled.With the change of schedules, get up late, the disconnection in the pool ....

Anyway, he has risen hemoglobin .... with the consequent "anger" of his endo.I would like to see them when they see and interpret the figures in our day to day, but well.You have to learn from mistakes and that's it.What happens is that this disease is so difficult ...

Now I am trying to adjust basal and bolus at the beginning of the course that is quite complicated, but there we are, trying to adjust the maximum

Regarding the theme of the vaccine today touches my daughter's vaccine.Let's see how it is doing.

A fat kiss

maclaudi's profile photo
maclaudi
10/02/2009 5:25 a.m.

Good morning route, good, today Friday and above it is very good temperature and it seems that the entire weekend will be.

Velia, I hope you celebrate this one and give you a pleasant surprise, to my yesterday my husband and my son gave me a very funny card and I really liked, apart from some "trapitos" that always please :))
We will go to dinner tonight to celebrate after the rehearsal, we will leave the little one with the grandparents.

By the way, the seasonal flu vaccine, they put it 10 days ago and very well, without rection or anything, yes, the other day it seemed that I was going to catch a good one and in the end it has stayed in a cold withoutMore, but they made me the PCR, to see if it was a flu.
Last year it was very hard and I got caught several chungas things, but it is already passing ...
Well, to spend all good weekend!: D

Samira's profile photo
Samira
10/02/2009 7:28 a.m.

By the way, Velia about the fines that bad paws daughter ... but be careful that in the end they take away your card and it is a task.
Angela is great, it will also come great to have little more independence and for you too ... in the long run it is very positive, although now you can.
Also today with mobiles it is simpler, at any time you can communicate and your daughter is making it fantastic.
In my time, poor my parents, there was no way to locate myself and now I know that many times I did not do it well, but I think they have forgiven me :))

Samira's profile photo
Samira
10/02/2009 7:35 a.m.

Good morning, route ...
A few days without giving signs of life, we have walked here "pumping", hehehehe :)).
I am very happy, it seems that we are taking the quiet to this and what a difference!The great controls, not a 200 since we leave the hospital ... we will touch wood.Today Noe has gone to school, his first day with a bomb and we have explained to his compis what Noe is wearing, why and she has taught them everything, to the "sticker" of the culete: Oops :.Yesterday was the first catheter change, she was scared and Nervosilla, because of how badly she had it in the hospital, but I gave her the Lamdalina and I was chatting with her as she had an effect and calmed down a lot, so in the end she didn't even know that sheWe put the new one.
Velia, every time she plays with her dolls, remembers you and tells me "Mommy, I didn't kiss your friend."Ah!By the way, backward congratulations, to you and Juanlu, to have a great time and be careful with those fines, here in the town they are fine for not carrying the belt, you see you.:(.
Samira, also congratulations.
Anuski, how about the endo?
Noe was put on the vaccine yesterday and it does not seem to have given any reaction, at least so far.
This weekend we are going to my town, Noe is burning for teaching the bomb to the grandparents.
Well, what is said, we are happy.Have a good weekend and kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2009 8:27 a.m.

Very good.

Prado, that I have not disappeared.Of course, anger will last at least to Christmas.There will depend on the notes: Twisted:

Velia, can't Angela put the vaccine directly in the hospital?Thus you would save turns.Celia was already given Santa Tere two days before the campaign began here, just in case.As always, well, no reaction.

And Owash, do you mean what happened in the end with the results of what you were waiting for?I just can't stand stress: mrgreen:

Maclaudi, I'm very happy to reread.Girl, do not sell so expensive, that we like to know about you.

And finally Friday.Let's see if they let me rest, that I now have two girls at home: Celia and my mother.Explosive mixture.Any day I run and they don't find me at least three months: shock:

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2009 11:56 a.m.

Hello!!!
In the morning I had no time writing.And on topAnd to be able to lower it in the next 6 months.As you will not come very happy.
Yesterday Iciar was with vomiting all afternoon-night, it seems that something viral, but that has not gone to more, to see how we pass the weekend.

Feliciades to Samira and Velia-Juan Luis.That you have a great time to celebrate !!! I don't even celebrate this year, my husband remained inviting me one day and I am still waiting: Evil :.
Prado, see that well, you killed two birds of a shot.
Marcita, I see you very happy with the bomb, and not also with what you tell.
Beky, how about Nayah, is still rebellious with the descents?Let's see if it doesn't last long, and collaborate again.

Have a good weekend.Kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/02/2009 12:53 p.m.

Anuski encourage ... the "stupy-endos" and communication with the patient, psychology and understanding is: (((
They should not have it included in their curriculum: Twisted:

Alea ... that I already told you what I could tell privately ...

Very behind Samira, Velia and Juanu

Maclaudi Rebienvenida

Greetings to the rest.

PS: next week ...: D

DiabetesForo
10/02/2009 4:43 p.m.

Hello good...
Thanks Owash, the understanding is appreciated, it is that my endo is like this:! When the hemo goes wrong ... he fits him :?, and he does not think about how I feel ... for being pending at every moment of theThreads controls-bolus-comidas-catéres:-/, and then see that the results are not expected ... but come on, from the outside it is very easy to comment.And we are going today the communication has shone by its absence ... rigor and house questions, it is more made me wait outside to give me the following analyzes and the steering wheel to check the view ... that is, I did not want to see me :)):)) Prado, you know how you haven't behaved well: Twisted:
And I did not have my best day, because it went.

For more anger tomorrow I have to work, although I will be "entertaining": Mrgreen:

I also wanting to leave bridge, but nothing arises, because seen what we have seen ... we are not on a streak, we plan to go to Galicia.

Kisses!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/02/2009 6:04 p.m.

Hello family .......
Congratulations to all the birthdays, what a word I just invented :)) In December we already make 10 years that we endure seriously because wanting ourselves we lead a lifetime, since we were born, we were predestined;)
Here things are still the same ... or worse, today I had 38 at recess and without warning, I think I'm going to do what you told me about the glucagon Velia, although everything does not matter.I have said that the next I take it to home, that in the school it cannot be like this, even the teacher has scolded her and on top of her when her father asks that if she does not realize that this low says that if:Twisted: is that the killing !!!Let's see if it fits a damn time because in the end we have a fat disgust.
Samira I'm glad to see you more here, I hope that all the problems have been solved and you are enjoying your little to the maximum.You are still singing in the group for what is seen, I'm glad.What groups do you hear?I am now taking up that facet a little, I have always heard a lot of music and when I was born I had to forget a little.
Anuski, do not curre me much and goes from the hedge of your endo that they do not know how tired this is and it seems that they have a teacher complex instead of a doctor, to give it.A little kiss for the little one and I hope that the virus is nothing.
Marcita, you've seen what a wonder of Cacharro !!!It hurts not to have achieved it when they debuted, but we finally have it ...
McLaudi, I'm glad to read you, get more often woman.
Bsos

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/02/2009 8:46 p.m.

Good day....

Anuski beautiful above that mood ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,, that he hemo the casualties in the next

DiabetesForo
10/03/2009 6:54 a.m.

Reholes People.

I return in these parts after a few days missing.The reason has been pleasant: this year's second event that will change my life: I have been a daddy, so these first days have been chaos ... Now I'm going back to normal.

I encourage those problems, which will be solved.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/05/2009 4:01 a.m.

Hello good......

What a Nacho that is good news.congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D

DiabetesForo
10/05/2009 4:16 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!
Nacho, congratulations :)), kisses for the mom and the baby.
We, the weekend in the town becomes very short and has not enjoyed a lot.His great glycemia, falling basal still, today we go to Cáceres, quotes the one, express trip, which at five we have to be in Mérida:-/.
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
10/05/2009 5:23 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!!
What heat, this is interpretible (as some would say) .... magnificent weekend in Madrid, complete everything, including the beer in the retirement ... is a joy ... Anyway, that again MondayWhat a roll.
Thanks for the congratulations !!!!.
Marcita, I'm glad everything goes on wheels ... Give that kiss to Noe.
Becky, if the glucagon does not work (Joer, I would screw up down), you will have to go to Plan B .... Do as if you don't care about the subject, she knows that you are too focused on it and it and itYou have you grab you where it hurts the most.I would try to adjust the insulin "to discharge" especially in the hours of school and when it is not under your supervision, so that you can be calmer, and do the controls when you consider appropriate when you are with you, without giving greater importance to the matter (Already, I know you will run inside, but maybe it's a trick to consider).It would also be good if you emotionally encourage her sister when she makes some progress, that she will surely be in the parrot and take note of the subject ..... and I say where is the manual damn? ... in short, beautiful, thatA lot of patience and see if the streak passes soon.
Maclaudi, I'm glad to see you here, come, don't make the toucher and write from time to time ... a little kiss.
Anuski, an achuchón and a lotAnd with a little machine it is not that it is a catastrophic hemo .... Ay, Godss ... a little kiss.
Alea, because I have not asked about the hospital, but I think not, they don't get there .... I'm fearing, I am because today Rebeca and his mother have come to go to school and they say they are with a virus, like an intestinal flu, go, I hope it doesn't affect us now.
Prado, how about the weekend?How is it there?If it's like here, good walks on the mountain you will be giving ...
Nacho, congratulations !!!! .... that is good news ... now to enjoy all the time you can of one of the most endearing moments of life ... Aynsss
Samira, how about the weekend ????I read you that you are still "active" with your group (I think I don't know what group is), that is good news too.With the running times ... come, tell us something.
Owash, do you have a bridge ????
Mommy, Mani, Peace, and those present, kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/05/2009 5:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Bunos days to rush!
Thank you for the congratulations, but the one who really deserves them is my husband who has to endure, my climb, my dowers, my bad fleas ... :))
Marcita Noe is great, that responsible so small and that brave and good for her now the bomb is the bomb! That he still will continue with those good controls.

Anuski daughter, quiet we will go down the hemo, now I have it shoots: mrgreen: but I hope to lower it a lot, a lot, a lot now.

Congratulations Nacho, I don't know you, but I am very happy for you and your family, a birth is always a reason for joy.

Beky, Velia, we are still active with the group, but not with the same intensity, because we cannot due to lack of time, you know the kids do not leave much space, but luckily Héctor has his four grandparents who are delighted withstay with him and thus leave us for a while to prepare the occasional concert. In November we will act and in December there is another scheduled, both in Madrid.
I know that the forum is more indicated to talk about diabets or related to it, but there I leave a link to see the page in myspace of my group, to see what you think.
:)

Samira's profile photo
Samira
10/05/2009 6:53 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Samira, McClaudi, I'm glad to see you again!The truth is that I also take time to go here, but it is true that we do not forget the forum or the foreros!:)
Velia, good about Angela's independence!Those steps that are taking will give you security.And as Samira says, the mobile phones gives a lot of peace of mind.I often call him just to hear his voice and know that it is fine:-/.
Nacho, congratulations for your baby !!Now they come to sleep little, but enjoy a lot ...
Anusky, Look! That hemo is not so bad, that gets off very easily ...
Today I have taken Juan to the analytics.When I get to the laboratory, after Juan loses classes and goes on an empty stomach, the girl there tells me with a voice of a moron "Oh! Is that today there is no nurse and we cannot do the analysis" but isn't alldays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.And he answers "Yes, but now we have changed it, to come on Wednesday," I told him everything, again losing classes?Again go fasting? I'm going to another place and put a claim !!I have gone with a anger Quepaqué.We have gone to another laboratory where I had about 40 people ahead, thankfully I have told a nurse who was diabetic and was fasting and has put me right away: Oops :.
The good thing about this laboratory is that I can collect the results online.I imagine that this time glycosilada will be higher because at dinner it is usually high :(. ... to wait!.
Beky, go with Nayah!I think Velia is right, she knows that she is overwhelming you and it is blackmail by not informing you.It's hard to do as we don't care ... but ...
Owash!You intrigue us and now ... don't you tell anything in public? That is not worth !!!Whatever it is, I hope it goes well!

DiabetesForo
10/05/2009 8:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.