{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

.... but a woman shames why ???????I still feel sadness when I stay alone after having people at home and look that I have been living alone 16 years (not counting a two -year lapse: Twisted :), accustomed to a large family I adapt better to living with company than to company thanloneliness .... so I perfectly understand that feeling of sadness you have.

The weekend here with a spectacular time and continues all week so to take advantage of it ....: d that the winter is very long .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2009 6:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning routes !!!
Marcita, finally the day came .... We will later approach you.
Owash, we will be anxious waiting for the news ...
Well, I also get sad in times and it doesn't give me any shame ... thanks to psychotherapy I have learned to "stop hiding" my emotions and I do much better, of course ... On the other hand, how are you not goingTo feel like that after having the house full and being busy attending them? ... a kiss.
Here time has accompanied us the weekend, with some more heat than I would have liked, but well ...
Prado, Anuski, Paz ... Becki Where are you?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/28/2009 4:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day......

Jo ..... What a little desire to work: Mrgreen: I hate on Mondays in case I had never told you :))
Intrigued Owash You have me, as soon as you can realize something is good or bad:-/....

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
09/28/2009 8 a.m.

Very good.

My son and my sobri arrived well last night, so I spend the page and again to fight for life.

Owash, have compassion, that you have "in Easter", which said I don't know who.

And the feelings, because that, that each one is as he is and I do not like to show them, what am I going to do.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/28/2009 11:22 a.m.

We are here ........
I'm glad you see you all well.Everything right here, I quite mustered with Nayah because now he has given it not to letAs much as I talk to her, I tell him for the good ones, for the bad and the regular and nothing, so I will have to squeeze my head to look for a solution.It is impossible, totally passage with everything and the punishments are no longer useful, anyway .....
On the other hand, the endocrine annuls the appointment and we have been reviewing since May without making a revision, it already seems to me the height, I think I am going to ask his pediatrician that if she can send the analysis because it seems to me that it goes for the long thing.
Marcita, you will tell us how with the bomb even if I imagine it, phenomenal!, I hope this is good already.
Velia, how about everything there?I have already seen that you have returned to the studies, that you are brave, Maja.
Anuski, how about the return to El Curro?And the little one?
Alea, sadness is not a sign of weakness but of humanity;) I hope you are a little better because of Celia.
Mommy, if you read this, to see if I take time and call you for a while, that with this good weather we are all day of pingo.Many kisses.
Well, I don't want to roll up.
Kisses.........

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/28/2009 7:44 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Becky, I'm glad to read you, Mujé, that you were missing ... already, already taking advantage of the good weather .... Nayah, it is normal, although it annoyed that you do not see ... Angela had that stage, it was greatly pissed off whenI had to interrupt her to measure, or to take something, I think it is logical, they are still kids and it is an annoyance, but you have to insist and insist ... Angela now what gives it ashamed is that the bomb is noticed, or measure in public, something that had never happened ... I try to take importance to the subject, to see if the "nonsense" ...
Yesterday we met Marcita and family ... Noe is a doll, very beautiful.We arrived in a bad time to the hospital thinking that he already had the bomb connected, but they were still in the preparations and between some things and others he barely gave us time to cross a few words .... Well, the important thing is that Noe already has his bomb, and that is already more than adapted, after the initial substitute.
Yesterday we were with Dr. Arroyo, today it will be his last day in San Pedro, he goes to Badajoz (we will feel it a lot and many) .... We were long and hard talking about technological advances and was very very lively.Let's see if those of Medtronic stretch and we can try the new bombs they are marketing and so we can together with the minilink take advantage of "more advantages", the disconnection when you enter hyperglycemia, and some more things .. last night meeting of the association,Let's see if we can boost it a little because there are lower than high and few means, the truth ...
And little else, that very little you want to study, but it is what there is ...
Good morning for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/29/2009 5:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.....
Bieeeeeeen for the new bomber: D to see if Marcita enters and tells us how I am doing, I am sure that phenomenal although the changes are always a bit stressful:-/
I would like to change my bomb, it already seems prehistoric and it is only 4 and a half years hehehe ... but it seems to me that they are not for the work here ....

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
09/29/2009 6:39 a.m.

Very good afternoon,
We are back at home after yesterday's long day!As Velia Noe says already totally adapted, nor does it remember that she is wearing it and says that she no longer remembers the bowls :)). Although we could not start with a worse foot, when putting it on it became very nervous, we were many people, three doctors, two nurses, that of Medtronic, my husband and I was so an odyssey put the catheter.Then he spent many hours high, correcting and did nothing, then low and during the night also short, with the pump suspended a lot of time and this morning they invited us to spend another day at the hotel "San Pedro" but we have askedHigh volunteer and we will make modifications at home, we have to return on Monday.
Velia, Juan Luis, thanks for the visit and support and especially for the line 24 hours of attention to the rookies;).
As for the technological novelties, Noe's final bomb will be the paradigm, according to "one more step towards the artificial pancreas" and I also asked him about the inhable bombs and said that he would almost surely be in the market in the mid -Next year.
Today we have also temporarily fired from Dr. Arroyo, we will go with him in a few months to Badajoz.
Well, I will continue to tell you more advances.Kisses and good afternoon.

DiabetesForo
09/29/2009 11:55 a.m.

How well Marcita, you finally have it !!!Well, you will tell us the novelties of the new bomb because it seems that here we all become obsolete.You have seen the speed with which the kids adapt, you no longer remember the bowling, how funny :)) Well, you know that we are for the doubts that arise, now to enjoy life a little better;) Kisses for the little one.
Velia, I hope it is just that, a stage because today it has done it again, so I do not trust her again, the next are we left home, although neither goes nor comes it, we have been almost a week without seeing theTV and still does not behave.: Twisted:

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/29/2009 7:38 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
My mother, what warrior has it left you, Becky .... is that good for what things, but it is very tired ... to see if the streak passes soon ... have you taught the glucagon needle ????, Joer, maybe it's a bit strong, but I did it on occasion, when he refused to eat once the insulin ... but come on, I tell you that it is sure that it is a time when you haveTo rebel, I remember it very well, I will not have cried times of helpless !!!TB.It is diabetic, in addition to celiac, and says that since it has no gluten, whatever, that it eats it (even if it has sugar, or HC, s ...) and go, more than a scare has given the parents.... Anyway, what courage!
Marcita, how is it going ???You know that at first you have to be patient, the changes are like that, and the period of adjusting does not take us away from us .... I am glad that you leave with Arroyo.´No we will continue in contact, after all he has his private consultation here, and has already commented that we will continue more or less pending.
Mani, Owash, seeing the news of how the theme is for your land, climatologically speaking, wishing that the storm does not affect you ... here it seems autumn, moderate rains, fresh, the logical thing of this era ...
Prado on Saturday some friends gave us a barbecue, beautiful.We were behind her, but we were ahead.It is mud, and it works as a barbecue and as an oven.They manufacture it in Torrejoncillo (a nearby town, Alea will know it well) and have it patented under the name of "Daniel's stove", can be seen on the Internet ...
I put myself to the subject, and never better.
Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/30/2009 4:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... Finally it rains a little, four drops are falling but we already need it ..... the world is very badly distributed, raining so much by other sites and here nothing and is needed .......: Mrgreen:
Beky a lot of patience, jolin These children soon begin with the rebellions: shock:, you have no choice but to be patient ....
Marcita How are you going?
Velia what a gift ehhh ..... now to enjoy it a lot !!!!!!: D

I am very mess ...: Twisted: ...... Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/30/2009 5:50 a.m.

Very good morning !!!Although rainy in the madriles. We will not complain that the ones that are worse are those of the Valencian Community, my mother are fatal.
Well, that I roll up, that I wanted to thank everyone for the revoor so cozy, so it is pleased.: D
Regarding my long absence, I better tell you little by little that they are not very pleasant issues and others have enough things.
Well, telling you that Hector is great, he is a very husta -like childAnd it gives me the joy of continuing in spite of the hard moments of this life ...
In the end that I will tell more things.
Alea by the way, Celia is screwed, I know from experience, I was also 15 years old and with a diabetI say you call me because I don't have your tel, because of call it X. Sorry;)
Well routerossssss kisses and spend a good day and incidentally I go up to date with you that I am more lost what I don't know :))

Samira's profile photo
Samira
09/30/2009 6:23 a.m.

Joer, I have realized that dyslexia has played a bad pass, I rectify well, I wanted

Samira's profile photo
Samira
09/30/2009 6:26 a.m.

Good

Velia, of course Torrejoncillo sounds to me.I love that town, full of slopes.As a child I went with my parents to buy, I don't know what fabrics things.And then, in times of Moceríos, to "La Alcamisá".What a more special party.For those who do not know it, it is celebrated on December 8 (the Immaculate).Men and children mount, at night, dresses with sheets or white robe, and throw gallop through those slopes hitting shotguns (I imagine that of fogueo).It is impressive.The horses of the horses release sparks and is miraculous that nobody is killed.I loved it: D

Samira, I'm glad to reread.I spend my phones by private message, and pass me yours, that I lost them with the old mobile.

Congratulations to the new bomber.And tranquility, to be taken the trick right away.

Beky, you know, firmness and sooo patience.

Owash, who will give us something with intrigue.

And Alonso to Ferrari, Biennnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!

Health to all

DiabetesForo
09/30/2009 12:01 p.m.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALEA Finally hehehehe, red is my preferred color of always: D And we will finally see Alonso win, bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .........: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

DiabetesForo
09/30/2009 12:06 p.m.

Holitess

Sol day after a Tuesday in which the same thing rained as the last 6 months: shock:

Congratulations to the new bomber ... I will gradually become the last Mohican of the Levemir and Novorapid: Mrgreen:

Alea, intrigue?:?

Ayssss that mother's love: D

DiabetesForo
09/30/2009 4:36 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
Today we are anniversary, how time passes !!!! .... Although we will celebrate the weekend that Juanlu leaves to Madrid.Tomorrow girls and me ... a splendid day, just like a few years ago ...
Samira, whatever it is for what you have happened to you with energy and encourageto both.
Owash in the end you will have to give up ... one day you tell us the "real" reasons for that resistance, if there are, and if you feel like it, of course.
Becky, Mani, Mommy, Paz, who misses you.
Alea, Prado, Biennnnnnn by Ferrari !!!Let's see if I started getting excited again.
To all a kiss and a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/01/2009 4:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!
Here we had a storm yesterday ... and it rained a little, which is very missing, today it is cloudy ...
Today I start Yoga, let's see how ... is that I do nothing and it can't be.
And tomorrow I have endo, and the typical nerves ... I'll tell you.And the Wednesday touches vaccine.Prado, have you gone?

Go with the rains for the Valencian Community ... in Denia, where we were in summer has been bestial ... Let's see if it gives truce.

Marcita, that well with the bomb !!!

Greetings to all !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/01/2009 5:05 a.m.

Hahaha, Anuski, he has forgotten to comment that this noché I have dreamed with you .... We went to a city where you lived and we went to see you .... It is all very confusing, but you lived in a march area, and your house does notHe had gateway to normal, but it was a door like those that are put in the rear of the discos, large and with a lever to open it, hahahaha ... I don't know some very rare things ...supposed were your husband and iciar ...
You tell us how the endo, and the nerves, what am I going to tell you that you no longer know ...
To the yoga, if you have never practiced it, tell you that it will help you feel better ...
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/01/2009 5:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning......

Velia-Juan Luis Happy Anniversary !!!!!, how time passes is true, too fast jolin ....
Anuski Tomorrow I go to the nurse for the strips and I will put the vaccine I guess or so I wait because I have been with a very rare half -closesty ... luck tomorrow in the endo, you'll see how you are great: D, you tell us as soon as you can ehhhh...
Samira is not so long without writing to us a woman, here we are for the good and for the bad: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

MARCITA How is everything going ????????

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
10/01/2009 5:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.