{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!You are missing .... I prepare the land to study, Jolin, how difficult the issues are!.. I don't want to give him many turns but it's something that always makes me nervous.
Anyway, to see if you tell something, that we can entertain ourselves between coffee and coffee ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/23/2009 4:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.....
It seems that we are all very busy:-/ or with few things to tell .....
Velia does not give him many laps, which is no use and everything will be fine;) You will see it ..... I have an appointment with the endo on October 30, it seems that it touches us all this month,Anuski too .... and I recognize that I also get something nervous: oops:
Alea how do you follow ????

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/23/2009 5:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hello!!!
I walk here, but that with little to tell.To me, the visit to the endo is day 2 ... and the nerves do not take them away from me, I already passed them for the appointment that was not cited, and now again :?
Velia, gradually go with the studies.And surely Angela is very good, I already read that the new catheters very well.
Alea, tell us something ...

Have a good day !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/23/2009 5:43 a.m.

Very good morning to everyone!
The truth scheme gave me a little shame after so much time suddenly again, but I had a monkey of you.
The reasons have been very varied and it is not plan to tell you my hardships, so suddenly.
I just wanted you to know that I have not forgotten the good people who are here and the past good times.
I will be very laborious to update everything that will have happened on the route, but I will try as far as possible, although I already say that it will be difficult.

I hope to have news of everyone and you receive me as you have always done it.
A kiss: d

Samira's profile photo
Samira
09/23/2009 7:28 a.m.

shame?????But woman leaves the shame for other things;) :)), enter whenever you want or when you can be here to read it is good or bad .... ok ?????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/23/2009 11:16 a.m.

Shame says :))
If we are able to put a needle under the skin, a lot of times, anything else is nonsense.

Reborn and we are all ears.

DiabetesForo
09/23/2009 11:55 a.m.

Very good.

The first, Rawing, Samira.I have been tempted to call you a couple of times, because we didn't know anything about you, but then I told myself that it was not a good idea.A joy your return.

And I remain pissed off.That does not happen to me, hey.It is to see Celia and I want to give him a tortazo that I find it hard to repress myself.

Anyway, the usual: punished without a computer, without going out with friends, without receiving visits ... fun the course that awaits us.
The fact is that she, as always, is so Pancha.She tells me very convinced that this time she will study and get good grades: Mrgreen: with her dog so quiet.I wanted me to buy a new backpack, that the old woman is already done dust, but I said: old course, old books ... old backpack.

Well, that also touches review these days, but I am delaying it waiting for an improvement in the glycemia that I doubt it arrives: Twisted:

Health

DiabetesForo
09/23/2009 1:36 p.m.

Good morning ..... and summer arrived again hehehehe .... What a crazy time for God !!!!!:)) :))

Alea daughter, courage and do not repress that it is very bad;) .... Yesterday I got two emails that you had put something on Facebook and at night when I connected at home they were not ....: mrgreen :(I am a disaster), but that you know that I keep moving forward although I still have you very far;)

You have a good day .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/24/2009 4:34 a.m.

Good morning routerillos.Samira, what a joy to see you again !!!!Be re-good !!!Here we continue almost pampering ... You know, now it's your turn to catch up with you.
Alea, I am not surprised that you are pissed off, I would climb my walls ... but daughter, you can't do anymore.Still inflexible and expect better events ... What happens to Celia with glycemia ????... come, courage and keep telling us.
Prado, here also heat, yesterday we went to the walk and I was dragging, what sweats!
Anuski, how about iciar ???
Marcita, to see if you tell us how the little one is going?And how about the pump studies ????Therefore do not hurry, which is much simpler than it seems.
Becky, how about the start of school?I imagine that you will be very drunk, but enter a little and tell us ...
The same for mans, how are you going ???
Come, I start studying.
Kisses and good day !!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/24/2009 4:49 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

What happens to Celia?
Well look, I'm at home today.I have not gone to work because, for the 2nd time in a week he has had a fat hyp.
The other day we had to pull glucagon.Today he has taken sugar and his blood glucose has traced, but still unable to speak or move.
As my grandmother would say, "when I'm not prey, they are looking for me": Twisted:
Thus we are, between anger, understanding, rage and helplessness.

Luckily I was "born" Cabazota, that if I would not have already thrown the towel for a long time.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/24/2009 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go with Celia, I hope you recover soon and start sitting your head, Alea daughter, you can see that you have plenty of patience, a lot of encouragement and kiss.
Here also again heat, although at night and in the morning you have to shelter and so it goes, Noe is already bad and on the eve of the bomb.It started yesterday with a cold, throat pain, congestion, sneezing and gut pain.His pediatrician says that he is a coat of high roads with a lot of mucus :(, hopefully just that and the thing will not go anymore, it will not be that after so much waiting do not put the bomb on Monday.
Velia, because we got along, the worst thing I was carrying is the inserter, but my maidin, who is more nice ... has left and I have tried to put it to him and already better.We have remained for Monday at 12, there will be the two endocrine and that of Medtronic and we have to stay at least 24 hours, that is what I carry, that those paid vacations do not go much.
Well, I'm going to feed the little one and give him the syrups, virgin that I stay as I am!
Good morning to all.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2009 8:50 a.m.

Hello!!!
Alea, that well read even if you continue with anger, I suppose Celia will be doing merits little by little to win your trust again.You don't abandon us ehhh, you miss you ...

Iciar walks, but it seems that it is only that, it has happened these 2 nights a bit annoying, but nothing more.At the moment we have separated the idea of ​​nursery for the theme of the flu, until January.

Samira, how are you?And your child will be very old, right?

Prado ... I think this new summer will last little ... Let's see if it endures like this until the weekend.

Velia, Marcita ... and the others, greetings !!!;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/24/2009 8:55 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Marcita, come that you almost have it ... on Monday we approach to see you, we already talk ... Hey, and through the "San Pedro" hotel do not hurry, that they will treat you wonderful ... you'll see.
Anuski, how about the Moccos ???Angela has been more than 3 weeks with a cold of high tracks ... in the end they prescribed a mucolytic because there was no shape, and now it is better ... Let's see if Iciar and Noe is not going to more and recover soon.
Alea, how about tonight ???Finally did you go down basal ???
Come on, routerillos, have a good day.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/25/2009 5:05 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!

Finally Friday ... what was desire

Iciar better, tonight at least has slept well, so I hope it goes better.This year it seems that colds and flu

Marcita, how about noe ??I hope you improve ... and you'll see that you will soon do with the bomb, surely it is easier to prick it so with bolis, although the inserter imposes a little, I remember that I told Prado the principle that did not hurt meNothing at all when I put on the catheter and on top of 3-4 days, then it is true that it once hurts a bit ... but if you use the anesthetic, nor will it find out ... someone commented I do not know if Mania, that everHe changed him asleep.And the instructions for change, I put them in front for a long time ... although in the end I didn't look at them but I took them out :)) :))

Well, wish you a good weekend, and see if they pass, Paz, Beky, Mani ... someone else is missing?

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/25/2009 8:08 a.m.

.... SIIIIIII Final Friday ...: D .... Good afternoon .....

What a crazy morning I had, I tried to write several times and I had to close the page as many ...: Mrgreen:

Alea how celia?I imagine that yesterday's scare has already passed and you are all recovered.Do you know what was the reason for the hypo?A lot of insulin, little food ... or file x?

How are the constipated ????Noe, Iciar, Angela ...... This year you started soon but it is that with these temperature changes it is not uncommon ... here is a horrible heat right now, less bad than at night refreshes ...

Marcita Woman that everything will go well, you will see it, but it is understandable that you are a little nervous, I think it happened to all of us who carry a bomb but it is much easier than you imagine ...;)

Good weekend for everyone ...... and the missing ones that tell us something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/25/2009 11:09 a.m.

Very good.
The first hypo was because it did not take enough hydrates at dinner.The 2nd, File X. Today it has risen high without touching the basal ones.At 4 in the morning I had 215 and I didn't put any bolus, for fear.It has risen with 210.

And I leave you, I have the house like a rocket attic.My son Jaime, his dog, my nephew Alfonso, have arrived last night, and they just went to the rally.Celia has dated a friend to get the two dogs.There is threat of invasion of my son's friends to dinner (and from Celia's friends, who come to "see her", looking for the brother and cousin ...: Oops:

For the rest, without novelty.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/25/2009 12:25 p.m.

Good morning.
I am after cleaning myself, the two bathrooms and getting/ironing clothes of "halfinFriends yes?:-/
Anyway :?

Anxious I'm coming on Monday ... The news can be or very good or very bad ... without average. I will count.

By the way, my opposition, yes, those that I approved: Mrgreen: ... are still in "standby" ... we are in the assessment phase of merits and "semos" 800 and peak so it seems that they will take it peacefully (asgood funerals) and there for when the 3 Magi arrive to Bethlehem following a star they will get the final qualifications: Twisted:

greetings to all

DiabetesForo
09/26/2009 6:23 a.m.

Owash, we cross fingers (with permission from the physiotherapist)

And the family, because that, that the family "rightly and without it."

Health to all

DiabetesForo
09/26/2009 4:04 p.m.

Good morning,
Owash, I hope the news is very good, that for bad ...
Noe is better here, it seems that the thing has not gone to more, coughs and mucus and is already and it seems that the glycemia are normalized, because they have been horrific and just before the bomb ... :(.
And tomorrow is the great day.
Velia, I would like to see you, I already call you from there.
Kisses to all and good Sunday.

DiabetesForo
09/27/2009 5:17 a.m.

Hello good.
My son, my nephew and my son's dog just left.We have been empty.Drake is sad, because his brother has gone.Celia too.And I, because sadness is one of those feelings that give me shame, so instead I will say that I am rare.

Today the catheter has come out to Celia, with the consequent Upon.Now it seems that the thing is normalized.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
09/27/2009 1:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.