{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good: D ..... thanks Velia, it's glad you read so happy;) Hehehe ..... I've also spent a beautiful day, I didn't make any special celebration but I had my boy for my alone all day: D, we went to the mountain and went to eat a very beautiful town, a place that we like very much, the spectacular day although with too much heat for my taste.

And tomorrow I return to the morning and afternoon :( and to top it up on Friday I broke my computer at the OFI, so I start the uffffff week well ...: (In short, what better do not complain more......

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/13/2009 5:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
Prado, I'm glad you will have a good day and have your boy all day ... mmmm, what pleasure, huh ???.
We inaugurated the course, I am waiting for Angela to call me and I get the control of 10 ... Today will be a weird day glycemic speaking, between nerves, various activities, etc ... We'll see how it happens.
And I don't entertain myself, I start studying.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/14/2009 5:05 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!
Many Feliciades Prado !!!!!Relapsed, but I didn't enter yesterday because we were partying all day, I'm glad you had a good time;)
And then I pity you for the morning and afternoon :)), not really ... This week will be the worst, then we immediately get used to it, especially because there is no choice.
This week I am going to make me long too, after the past of the holidays ... but it is what there is.

Velia, congratulates Juan Luis with even more delay, I see that you had a great time, even if it was inside the house.Angela has started today?I am glad that the catheter has been solved, you will already tell us how such with the newBehind, where there is Grasilla Let's go.

Beky, how good nayah with the glycemia ... I have been very well for 15 days, I do not understand what it is due, but I was with a catheter 6 or 7 days for how good I was going, I change it because I say at any timeFailure, but I have followed quite well.I iciar I do not know when it will go to the save, we postpone it for January, to see how this goes from the flu A. Now you are left alone with Noa ... Let's see if she is more calm alone in the mornings ...::)) What a bichillo.Put some photo of the 2.

Well, I close, it's time to eat.
Greetings to all who I have not named.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/14/2009 8:55 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally, fresh here, with the occasional storm, you appreciate sleeping with the sheet ... :)) :))
How about the first day of school?Noe was nervous and glycemia in a roller coaster, to see if today we reassure ourselves and the thing goes better.
Velia How about Angela?Let's see if you tell me something else about the new catheter, which now I am in the crux are all doubts :(.
Well, I don't roll up, I have to go out to do some errands before returning to school.
Good morning to all.

DiabetesForo
09/15/2009 5:29 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!
Today they talked in the digital country of the artificial pancreas (semi), therefore, one more step .... Owash, surely you have more data, you already tell us how the subject is going.At the moment I leave the link for those who have not read it.

Yesterday I put Angela a new catheter and also worked .... for the moment it is going well ... now the second part.Call the hospital and ask for that material, to see if they don't put many sticks.I will tell you.
And as time already accompanies, I will start with the minilink (our particular, manual and imperfect artificial pancreas), to see if I am able to straighten this creature ...
I put the mess, I'm super delayed.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/15/2009 6:46 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

The JDRF has been working on it some time ago, well, subsidizing those they want ...
Of reliable results ... few ... and the few we have them close.

In my view, the Medtronic System of which they speak is a simplicity ... does nothing but suspend the infusion by detecting a prefixed value ... Pump-meditor communication is something simple and without complications ... loamDifficult is the software that analyzes the dispersed and complex information that is needed to make the decision to inject more or less insulin ...

The other problem is that the meters are invasive ... so what we win on the one hand we lose by the other, at least for the moment.

They speak of the pumps as supermegasopistical and novel devices ... when they have already used a couple of decades (with other characteristics and sizes) and there are similar models in nasogastric food (via nose or stomach) and in other diseases ... verysimilar in operation and benefits.

A crack, Ángel Cabrera ... crack of onomatopoeia, not of qualifying adjective:-/

DiabetesForo
09/15/2009 8:24 a.m.

Reviewing the preprogram of the next European Congress of European Society for the Study of Diabetes (EASD), there is a specific presentation about what we were commenting on:

If you are interested in burning:

DiabetesForo
09/15/2009 2:11 p.m.

Good day.....

Here the fall already arrived, the truth is that I appreciate it hehehe ....
Anuski you can pity me, I leave you :)) :)) I would prefer to continue with the summer schedule, but well as it is not possible, I endure ....
Where do you walk ???????????I can imagine:-/:-/ ..... Rest a little woman .....;)
Have a good day ...

DiabetesForo
09/16/2009 5:22 a.m.

Good morning!!
Fresquitos yes, but hopefully we will see the sun again, but the autumn-winter becomes very long ...(
Prado, have you gone to the nurse?My mother asked last Friday and tell her that they don't know anything about when they start with common flu vaccines ... and it turns out that yesterday or Monday I see in the newspaper that as of September 24, :?They don't find out or don't want to tell you ... I don't know what to think.

Mani,: D goes on to see that surely you are already curing, and well with mess for the beginning of the school with the children.How about holidays?My sister was also there, in Marbella with my cousin who has an apartment there, she liked a round.

Marcita how noe, is more calm?

Good morning to all !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/16/2009 7:39 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Finally, refreshing here, but a lot to talk about water thrombus and this morning has been sunny, this afternoon he has rained a little not to leave liars to "those of time."The temperature drop is appreciated.
Marcita How good about the bomb! And hemo ...: p.
Owash, congratulations to you too.Juan has also lost several kilos.At the end of June we went to Dr. Ampudia, he has changed the insulin, now uses Lantus, and in total a day he puts less insulin units.According to Ampudia, that has been the cause of weight loss (there have been 7 or 8 kg.).
Beky, how well the Nayah's hemo goes down!And Noa, often Bichillo will continue made!
Velia, I'm glad Angela also goes so well and the catheter seems to be great.
Prado, sometimes those good times, make happiness.Everyone, all good times must be enjoyed intensely and is aware that they are good ... walk through the mountain, rich food, your boy and you ...: d.
Alea, I read the anger you have with Celia, as Velia told you, an achuchón for you.Sometimes a hug is better than advice.Of course, keep trying not to drown her !!:?.
A kiss.

DiabetesForo
09/16/2009 2:34 p.m.

Good morning ..... what cold

Anuski returns on the 2nd to see the nurse to collect the strips, two weeks ago he told me that by then I would put the vaccine, I do not miss you that your nurse does not know anything, I suppose they will have the calendar when the vaccines arrive.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/17/2009 4:43 a.m.

Hello!!!If it's cold today, at 9h it marked only 8 degrees :?:?But well I think it improves for the weekend.
Prado, because nothing to wait with the vaccine, I go to the endo, so I see that he tells me about vaccines.

My in -laws and my brothers -in -law have spent 4 days to Oropesa, arrived yesterday and all afternoon at home I was falling ... Let's see if today they have more luck, and let them leave a little.

Well that's all for today, enjoy the rest of the day.
Kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/17/2009 8:16 a.m.

Very good (it's a say)

Forgive not write just.I thank you for the spirits, but anger prevents me from writing normally and without releasing barbarities.
I guess it will go over time, but it costs me.

Health and thank you all.

DiabetesForo
09/17/2009 11:04 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
I go to greet and start studying that I have been delayed.
Owash, any news in this sense fills me with optimism.
Here it is also cold and rain ... Jolin, we got the fall suddenly ... This is not who understands it.
Kisses to all and especially Achuchón for Alea.good day!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/18/2009 5:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... Well, if we got the fall suddenly, the same thing always happens here, here is cold in the mornings above all and has also rained what a good fault I made the truth ......

I encourage Alea, time heals everything you know, so time to time .....;)

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
09/18/2009 6:15 a.m.

OLASSS Good weather here ... It was time to be the heats, although I fear that later we will still have more heat

Tomorrow, I have a wedding:-/ ... I want to not go: Twisted: ... at least it is not my wedding: Mrgreen: Let's see if I get the lost kilos in a single day :)) :))

Velia, I am pessimistic by nature and when I have known how most of the time the press and the worst investigation do I wear ...: x

Mamidejuan, the Lantus has always had "fame" to raise body weight;I think I remember that it was calculated in almost 2 kilos every 5 years of use .... But hey, each one is a world ... Is Ampudia with a bow tie?: D even in summer?ha ha ha

Congratulations to Noe for the Hemo, which had happened to me.

Memories of the "evergown" Juanlu: Mrgreen: ... we call the people of the basket:

Greetings to the rest and moral achuchones for Alea

DiabetesForo
09/18/2009 1:31 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!! ... spring has arrived, what things!
I think I did not tell you that the request of Angela's new catheters is already ongoing.We will have them shortly.Still without problems (I have already put the third).Therefore happy .... The truth is that our health area is wearing ... Thank you !!!
Juan Luis has put the Minilink again, which this summer has been impossibleWith the new endocrine, we'll see.
What about the start of the school?Angela is happy, continues with her compis, her same tutor and her same teachers, is the last year in school and next to the institute ... how time passes! ...
Well, I say goodbye, let's see if we take a trip through him before eating.
Kisses and good Sunday to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/20/2009 8:30 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ultimately we walked a little, last Thursday they gave us the bomb and here we were studying and causing with it.Tomorrow we return to the last talk and the great days is next Monday, what nerves!What I carry is the manual issue, go to load the reservoir, insert the catheter ... and the inserter has such an ugly sound that it seems to me that this should hurt horrors :?:(: ?:
Anyway, all doubts.
Velia Did you try the Lamdalina? Is it okay? How long do you apply it before?I call you without a failure on Monday, that we are going has a hurry, I don't know if we will stay there until the next day.
Well, I leave you, now I have to do more controls to Noe and they touch more visits to school, ah!Unfortunately, we continue with the same director: Evil :.
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
09/21/2009 5:10 a.m.

Good afternoon......

Marcita Quiet that you will see that with the practice everything is simpler than it seems, I remember that the first times that the catheter or the reservoir changed the instruction sheet in front :)) :)) and now I do itSo fast that I don't even find out, the insert does not hurt me, except if it catches me in a more sensitive area but immediately happens to me ... and the best thing is that you put it with the anesthetic so that it does notFeel anything ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/21/2009 11:13 a.m.

Good afternoon routerillos !!!
Here I aim to start studying a ratter ...
Marcita, what Prado says that which happened to us ... Compare it with driving a car, at first all the senses are put in any movement, then you do it mechanically .... at the 3rd or 4th change you will have it you will have itAlready of your hand .... We have used the lambdalina 3 times and nothing hurts ... I put it between 1/2 hour or 3/4 before insertion and I leave it with a gas.Then I remove the cream with alcohol, before placing the catheter .... for the moment very well .... If I can approach the hospital on Monday, and of course you know that we are here for what is third.
That said, you have a good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/21/2009 12:25 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.