{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good day.....
Here we are enjoying the last day of the party, tomorrow return to the routine and with a heat that as Beky says it is not normal for these latitudes at this point of summer :)) But here winter is very long so enjoy hehehe....
Alea I don't know how to tell you that you no longer know, that patience, there is no other:-/
Velia goes slaughter with the cateters, does not put them in the belly ???We already know how important it is to rotate .... What I have noticed for a few months is that I do not last 4 days, I do not know if it is insulin (Apidra) or that time passing, in my case and 4 and 4Years and a half, they are lasting less days but on the third day I start with climbs and until I change it do not go down .... I have the skin too perfectly.
With regard to the vaccine, as Velia says in Burgos, the Tamiflu is manufactured, the vaccines that Spain has bought are from the pharmaceutical GSK, I have a relative working in that laboratory but in Spain and for what it has told me here they are not going tomanufacture.

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/09/2009 5:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good !!!!!!!!
Today meeting at Cole, information on the hygiene protocol, a list of additional material to buy, the school again in works and without bathrooms, have removed the professor of gymnastics ... Anyway.
I do not give the Propolaid Baby in syrup, it carries propoleo, Echinacea, Acerola (Vitaminca C) and honey, I give it to him in the morning and night and I have not noticed anything in his glycemias, he continues eating the same, same insulin and same sameGlycemia, so I continue with it.
I just talked to Cáceres and they still don't have the bomb there or I know when we will start with the formation, Arroyo returns next week, there will be two week and then transfer, to see if they can put it before he marks.
Well, I'm going to throw the rice.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
09/09/2009 8:15 a.m.

Ok, I had no idea ..... and what is the difference between antivirals and vaccines ????

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/09/2009 7:57 p.m.

Good day .... How it costs to get up early after so many days, thankfully it is Thursday hehehej .....
Beky the antiviral is the medication that the doctor is going to prescribe if you have flu A, the famous tamiflu .....
Anuski survived so much party ?????????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/10/2009 3:27 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That I am very happy, tomorrow we go to Cáceres to start with the formation for the bomb, then on the 17Thing, but this is going!
Good morning to all.

DiabetesForo
09/10/2009 4:45 a.m.

Good day .... how it costs to get up early after so many days, thankfully it is Thursday hehehej .....

What a luck that you have not been getting early until today ....... I am already sleepy back again, I need more vacation !!!!!!!!

To have a good Thursday.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/10/2009 7:02 a.m.

WHAT JOY MARCITA !!!You will see that change of life .....
Thanks for the clarification Prado, I knew that those who were making the vaccine were Glaxo and Novonordis and it seemed very rare that they were doing it here but ......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/10/2009 7:38 p.m.

Good day.....
Marcita How good !!!!, another bomber in the forum, we are already a majority hehehe ....... you'll see what change and for good ....
If Nacho has been very good for me these four days but I would have preferred a month of vacation: Mrgreen: like everyone else, in short, it is what there is ...... So I'm not going to complain :))
Alea already went angry?How about Celia ????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/11/2009 3:30 a.m.

.... By the way Juan Luis Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..: d

DiabetesForo
09/11/2009 4:57 a.m.

Hello good!!!
Jolín, thankfully it is Friday, and we rest another 2 days, because we end up tired of the parties, we need more days to replace and recover sleep.
Prado, I didn't see you, but with so many people is it impossible to see anyone, did you go out to see something?We walked more for the fair and the orchestras ... that Iciar likes to dance :)) and endures like a champion.

Mamidejuan, what a vacation, ... that they take you away from you !!!

How about the return to school?

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/11/2009 5:25 a.m.

Good morning routes ...
Yes, today birthday, and double.Juan Luis and Fran, Dana's boyfriend ....Then Juanlu will enter to greet, who is very long.
Yes, Anuski, 2 day to rest that the holidays are what they have, hahahaha .... The return to school of Angela, Monday.I wishing, now.And Dana's on 29, he still has time to continue resting, hahaha.
Marcita, Biennnnnnn !!!!You tell us how it was.
Alea, how are you going?
Nacho, Owash, Mommy, Becky, Mani .... To all have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/11/2009 7:42 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Prado, refresh me your birthday and Pilar's, please, who already knows I'm refusal ..... kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/11/2009 7:44 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

hahahaha ..... mine on 13 and pillar on 18 ..... I think I remember that Alea also fulfilled these days, how much virgo loose for God :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
09/11/2009 7:53 a.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have arrived a little while ago.First talk well, on the 17th they give us the bomb, although not the one that they are going to put Noe, which is a new Medtronic Model and will not have it until 28. All good, wishing them to put it on.
Congratulations to today's birthday girls and the next days.
Let's see if we rest a little.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/11/2009 11:46 a.m.

Holassssssss
backward congratulations to Juanlu and advanced to Prado
Congratulations to Marcita for the bomb ... that is for good

I have lowered my glycosilada half point: shock: and 2 kilos of weight, although for now I will continue without parading by cyber: mrgreen: .... To celebrate it I will leave the comilona: twisted:

My journey through the Madriles, fruitful, very hot: Oops: and a lot of car: shock: I will tell everything ... when I can;)

Ears stretch for Celia ... The advantage is that what comes will always be better than the past .... at least I hope.

DiabetesForo
09/12/2009 4:22 a.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!
We finally dawn with Fresquito, it's nice to go for a walk.
Owash, congratulations on hem and weight, improving day by day.
I forgot to tell you that Noe's hemo continues to go down, 6'9% that we have had a good time!(We play wood, of course), now with school and winter the worst begins that the viruses take us confessed!:)) :)) :))
Good weekend.

DiabetesForo
09/12/2009 6:22 a.m.

... Thank you Owash and Congratulations for those results: D and A NOE also for your hem clear hehehe ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/12/2009 7:40 a.m.

Nosdias, I am the missing.That thank you very much for the congratulations, and that I would like to tell you that I am going to spend more often but the truth is that between my innate and what I am busy I do not commit to now.Montse has aniuei informed me.Ah, that the great birthday, many people, a lot of Follon (the barbecue was annulled a hor before by storm and we had to cumin at home), and above all much happiness.EPA

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/12/2009 7:45 a.m.

Congratulations Juanlu with a little delay and meadow.
Velia, how is Angela?It's okay?Already happened about the catheter?Nayah lasts it seems that he goes to revenge, the other day he changed it because he had 5 days but the figures were still luxurious.There was a few days a little high by the Catarro de la Pisci but now he has returned to the luxury figures but with the school ....... we almost fuck you Marcita, we continue to lower the hemo telling us to tell you, 7.1, I believed thatThis quarter would be noticeable but nothing, we are slow ... but sure.
Anuski, I see that Iciar will have a great time, you will be enjoying how dwarfs with this heat.In the end are you going to take it to the save?I would get it in a boarding school already :)) It has more danger, they have half crazy between the two: Twisted:
Congratulations Owash for that hemo and those kilos, with such heat that I will do there, it does not miss me.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/12/2009 8:19 p.m.

Good morning rotrillos!
I take this ratillo between Alonso and the snack of the appetizer, to greet you and especially to congratulate Prado: Congratulations !!!!! ... tonight I give you a touch.
Juanlu's birthday, great, despite the mess that formed (small thrombus of water and thunder that fell) .... so we changed the barbecue for the iron and how this is the land of good Iberians and good cheeses, thesuch richly theme ...
This weekend we are trailers, fixing plants, paying, cleaning patios and storage room, that thank God, time allows us, finally ...
Owash, congratulations on hemo and kilos.I will also put a regime tomorrow, that with the beginning of the school we will resume the most orderly exercise and life, to see if perhaps.
Becky, congratulations on the hemo, it seems to me that it is phenomenal !!!Angela great, the new catheter, for the moment, seems better to me (soon for the value), but I liked the insertion more, and it also has a transparent zone at the height of the insertion that allows to see if the cannula is inside, ifThere is blood, etc., which is impossible to know with the other ... we will wait a while and we will tell, to see .... we put the lambdalina (local anesthetic) and we no longer know if for this or for the new systemInsertion, but nothing hurt at all ...
Marcita, Peazo Hemo ... congratulations !!! ... the bomb is already closer ... I'm glad for you.
Alea, encourage.
To all, have a good Sunday.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/13/2009 9:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.