{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!It seems that the heat is giving us a respite, this morning is fresh, to see if it can be.
Good luck to Celia and Angel with their exams, to see if they give us good news.
Velia, have you returned to endo?I will call this week, to see what they tell us about the bomb, which we still don't know anything.
I already think about the influenza A vaccine, I have decided, we will not put both of you, there are several doctors with which I have spoken and everyone recommends it, so pa'lante.
Well, you have a good day, I'm going to wake up to sleeping beauty, to see how it gets up.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2009 4:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning routerillos !!! ... heat gives us a truce, less bad, because we are cooking ...
Alea, how about Celia's exams?
Paz, it seems a lie that they have spent 3 years, but yes, before we had dinner once a week but their family and work situation have changed and between whistles and flutes you see .... Good luck also for Angel.
Have you constipated Becky ????Angela is also full of moccos in her nose and says that her head and throat hurts .... With regard to the vaccine I also understood that they were manufactured outside ... I will also put it on, I have not yetConsulted with any doctor.
Marcita, we have not seen the new one, touches us in October.Let's see if there is luck with the bomb and they already put it on you.
Owash, what better.
Greetings to all and have a good day.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/02/2009 7:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route.
Second day that we get up without heat, it's nice to have breakfast in the patio, hehehehe.
Just tell you that Noe already feels the descents, it is not that it goes down a lot, but lately it comes to dinner, with sixty and little and she warns me, she says she is hungry and notes that the "Azuquita" is lowered, my girl.It is another tranquility for when you start school, which this year already have gymnastics.
Owash How is that ear?
How about students, do they know something about the exams?
Good morning to all.

DiabetesForo
09/03/2009 4:56 a.m.

Good morning!!!I walk because I already started the classes and I am to see if I catch up, I have a laziness..bufff.
Marcita, and you will see that noe is getting older in this diabetes ... soon the controls will be done, although he does not know how to interpret very well what he has ... and of course, that will give you more peace of mindEvery day ... I'm glad.
We yesterday called Medtronic for the catheter box that failed on vacation.Today they collect it and with them they give us a new one.They have told us that next time we save the teams that fail.
On the other hand, Angela is botherIt is used for laser hair removal).I have been looking on the Internet and the side effects seem to me.I will talk to the pediatrician, to see what he tells me.
For the rest tonight we have slept with the sheet on top, what enjoyed !!!Although now he warms up a little ...
And little else.Tomorrow morning we are going to Madrid, which we have Nati this weekend, so we see each other on Monday.
Kisses and good weekend

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/03/2009 5:09 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

As all the good ends ........... the holidays ended, and I'm back in the work.

Heat ........ Heat ........ come through Zaragoza, that we are dying this summer, if even the frogs carry Cantimplora.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/03/2009 5:54 a.m.

Very good.

Great that the heat goes down.
Here we go from humid heat to fresh humidity, through a rats of delight or authentic cold ... and heat back:-//

Celia says she will approve, although I don't have them all with me.We will not know the notes until day 10 (they are already worth them)

And preparing the parties.The 8th is the day of Extremadura and also of Asturias, but in addition, they are the feasts of the guide (the side to which my family belongs) here, in Llanes.Celia will dress up again for the procession and parade (and for the rest of the day) hopefully it does not rain.
Tomorrow Fiesta de los 60, with Formula V, the same and I don't know who else.For floats and not so floats :))
The day after tomorrow, Espicha and Verbena of the "Bollu", floats and pipers.
Monday, nightlife procession and then verbena.
And on Tuesday, big day, of not stopping.
With this panorama, I have asked myself on Wednesday of "Moscoso", because, although I do not plan to be a spree all day, it will be necessary to rest, even if it is only from the jaleo.

Marcita, how they grow.

Velia, courage with studies.

Owash Have you already found a host house?:))

Nacho, welcome again.

Prado, patience, that will touch us.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
09/03/2009 11:19 a.m.

Holasss

My ear seems to go better, tomorrow I will see if I keep my dear antobiotics or continue with me 1 more week ...

At the moment no one wants to welcome me: ((: ((... next Tuesday I am in Madrizz, I will see if something arises: Mrgreen: (I will be where Vice Government Edelmiro;) Although they have assured me that it will not be ...I don't know if fortunately 8))
Jopé how much act, party and revelry ...

In Zaragoza also heat ...?Jo, the possibilities are exhausted ... In the end I will go to the Himalayas.

Approve in September was my specialty: Oops: is what has to be a vague ... luck to the students

DiabetesForo
09/03/2009 12:22 p.m.

Hello good:

Alea here we walk more or less the same, tomorrow the parties begin and 8 and 9 are the big days uffffff ... I hate them and this year I have to stay and I have a goatoooooo ... in short .....:-/:-/
Velia returns to the routine is hard but surely you are already in it, encourage and have a good weekend in Madrid ....: D

Long to run to see if I relax :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/03/2009 2:59 p.m.

Owash, for speaking yesterday, today changed.This morning we only had 19th.Although I guess at noon they will upload something.

I was also from September ...... And in the end it has not gone so badly: Mrgreen:

May you all have a good day.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/04/2009 6 a.m.

24 degrees ... finally ... what a cool: !:: !: !: !: !:!
They have even fallen 4 drops ...

Do you also at parties, meadow?:?

Definitely my right atrial pavilion is like a patena and tomorrow the uninhabitation to antibiotics starts: Mrgreen:
From now on my nerves to see when the lists of my opposition will come out ... we will see.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
09/05/2009 6:50 a.m.

... Well yes at parties we are since yesterday: Mrgreen: And with freshness, rather cold at the cold night: D So if you want here we welcome you hehehe ...... We will have Raphael, Carlos Baute and theCanto del Loco.Best of all, I don't work until Thursday: D, so I'll dedicate myself to rest .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/05/2009 10:04 a.m.

Hello!!It's me ... yes mamidejuan: oops :: oops :: oops:, I don't know if you will remember me, Juan is 15 years old, with diabetes since 11, etc ... etc ... etc ...:?Does it sound to you?:)).
Well, I stopped writing before I went on vacation and so far I have not had a little while:-/.
The holidays were fine.Cuba, wonderful, a lot of heat! But it has not mattered to me, the experiences have been unforgettable: half -voice talks in the courtyards or houses of the Cubans in front of a bay, a 5 -hour horse ride in the valley in the valleyOf the mills, coral reef diving, salsa dances with Cubans that taught me until the early hours of the morning, and everything, everything, with mojitos and exquisite daikiris.Ah!and I have eaten lobster until it hate it: p.
As for London, great, it is a wonderful city and I would have stayed there forever.The truth is that they have been a great vacation.And, as I say, ... "In case next year I can't": d.
I have read a little and I see that everything goes more or less well.The flu A is not worried at all.It is like the aviar flu, a tremendous was mounted, and everything for Roche laboratories to sell all the stock they had of the tamiflú that was going to expire.Now there are also interests through.With the pharmaceutics we have encountered!There are diseases that charge many more victims in the world and nothing is said: Twisted :.
Alea, I hope Celia approves, I have already read that he finally got the puppy.We have a dog "witch", it is a sweetness, now he is 11 yearsMy feet.
Paz, I also hope you do well for Angel.
Owash, thankfully you are better ... Bacteria spoke to you? ... Surely they told you in the ear ... :)).
Velia, my mother!What binge of work you give! ... And now ... to keep studying.
Prado, curranta!, Let's see when you get rid of and give yourself a vacation laaaaargas.
Beky, a little kiss, what a shame we were so little time.
And to others, Mani, Marcita, ... a big kiss and that your kids begin the school well.

DiabetesForo
09/06/2009 4:16 p.m.

Hello Mamidejuan
Envy ... Envy ... and envy of bad: Mrgreen: That's holiday ...

Today rain and tomorrow Madrid :)), we will see.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
09/07/2009 9:15 a.m.

Hello good.....

Mamidejuan what envy hehehehe .... small holiday holidays ... It shows that you have enjoyed a lot and does not miss me: D
The heat has returned here joooooooo ... this is not who understands it :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/07/2009 12:29 p.m.

Good morning, routes !!!
Mamidejuan, Peazo on vacation .... I'm glad to read you again.
Here party (Extremadura day) and calooooooooorrrr ... this is unbearable ...
Angela continues with problems in catheter insertion.I do not know what to think, if as bike it has more muscles, or because it sweats a lot, the fact is that each insert costs me 2 or 3 catheters and the most important thing 1/2 day of hyperglycemia maintained ... yesterday we talked withMedtronic and you will send me other catheters that are inserted in oblique (45º) with an inserter, so that we try ... you already know a despair.I will put it when I have a while in the thread of bombs in case someone happened to someone.I will tell you the result.
I see that there are also parties in León and Asturias ... Well, to enjoy, at least the break, that well.
Yesterday I went to the pediatrician that Angela is very constipated and told her about the vaccine.He told me that the 29 put the one of the common flu and in November the other and without a doubt you have to put it (she is asthmatic and has another added problem and says that it will be put).At the moment they have told me about the equinacea and the propoleo, which are medicinal plants that help strengthen the immune system, I certainly buy them tomorrow, that with how loose I am ... you already know about the skinny dog ​​...
Anyway, that I leave you, that I will see if I study a little.
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/08/2009 7:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Yes, today it is also a party here, although damn the chain of parties that I have.
Celia, for varying, has suspended and repeats course.And I try not to drown her, directly.I am furious and as the hours go by, more furious I wear.
I'm fed up, fed up with Celia, fed up with the institute, fed up with everything.

DiabetesForo
09/08/2009 8:51 a.m.

To the good and hot afternoons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holiday and high temperatures, morning walk, early beers and now a good nap to the shelter of the air conditioning ... :))
Mommy, I'm very happy to read you again, you haven't put my teeth long with your vacation!(Especially with dance classes with the Cubans :)) :)) :))) ...
Alea, I don't know what to tell you, that of "patience", "encouragement" ... we have already said it.
Velia, I also recommended me to Noe about the propolium and spinvaccines.
Tomorrow meeting at school, to see what they tell us, they will give us the list of the material you need and see what else.
Well, you can divide the holidays.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/08/2009 10:26 a.m.

Hello family.
Blessed heat !!!I am very sorry for the south but here we are enjoying how dwarfs, these extra days that winter has given us because here the day we change we have to put the pen.
Velia, Jolin in the end Angela is the good pillo ..... the one of Nayah already happened, the bad thing that I hit us all (his father was book) and the one that I have been worse, I have been, he took my throat andI no longer loose it, I have also started with some propoleo pills but I will see if I find an explay that goes directly to the throat that also carries and vitamin C, I think.I have also been looking at NayAh but I have not been looking at it, but I did not know glymia, to see if Marcita tells us, that this year those of the herbalists are going to be lined to our coast.;)
On the vaccine, we are not going to put it, they can already give me a good weight.
Alea, I imagine how you will be, holy patience.
Prado, which is not to take the opposite.;)

Marcita that little we already have to start the school stress, how about the new director?Have you told you something about the bomb?
By the way, Velia you have left me white with the catheter, I touch wood because it would be a task.Today they have told me about a baby that they have had to remove the bomb because I had many infections in the catheter area and clear with constant hyperglycemia, small slaughter.
Mommy, to see if the lottery touches us, I screwed up :)) that you know that you have also envy me, with Cuba you don't see but with London or I tell you about playing there pearl jam, a piece of concert that madeAnd you there without taking advantage of it :))
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/08/2009 7:52 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
I spend a second to greet you ..
An Achuchón for Alea, as Juan Luis's mother "Jesus", what children! "
I will go for the yerbajos, hehehehe.Marcita, tell us if you have noticed something weird in the glycemia.What I did read is that the propolis was contraindicated in bronchial asthma.
Becky, I'm glad that nayah is fine and I am glad that you are enjoying time, who could, because here it is unbearable !!! ... the catheter, you see, I have no pajolera idea of ​​what it can be, because fromThen he has neither a single bulge, nor anything infected .... now it's time to convince her to put it in the gut, to see if perhaps.
Prado, continues to enjoy the rest, that the year is very long.
Come on, greetings to everyone.I put myself to mine.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/09/2009 5:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Becky, if I have not read badly, in Burgos what are being manufactured are antivirals (Tamiflu), but not vaccines, which is what was discussed another day.No? ... Nayah, normal flu vaccines?
Come on, I'm leaving I don't advance.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/09/2009 5:52 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.