{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good day.......

Velia I see that you have enjoyed a lot, I'm glad, now little by little I will be back to the routine hehehe .... which is very stressful .....

Owash How are you going with your otitis?I hope you better and do you get worse and it is no use, politics and politicians are like that, there is no remedy:-/ .....

Marcita, on the theme of the flu I do not know what to say, I'm afraid that the vaccine will not arrive on time and for when the same is the same we are all immunized for having passed it, so ..... it seems to me that delayThe beginning of the school is not a good idea ...

Have a good day ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/25/2009 4:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Holasss
The politicians, I have kept it, when the occasion will turn against them, before or later ... I look like the Sicilian mafia: Mrgreen:

From otitis I go well, I have been 7 days with antibiotics and anti -inflammatories :( ... that they have fallen fatal ... next time I think I will have to take gastric protector ... and now I am with flumil (a mucolytic)To finish expusing all the nurses of my ear ...
How could this be otherwise this has come just before the quarterly analytics ... Murphy's law

On Friday I will inform myself about the flu A in my hospital ... Let's see what they tell me and I will detail it.

DiabetesForo
08/25/2009 7:28 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Here makes every day fresquito in the morning ... today 13 degrees :?

Velia, welcome !!!I'm glad you had a good time, although very hot.Now now to prepare the school, right?How fast it has happened to me this summer.

Owash, I hope this infection does not affect your hemo much.I'm glad you're better.

From flu A, I have a talk on day 3, it is given by mutual and I think I'm going to point to see what they tell.

Good morning to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/26/2009 4:56 a.m.

Very good.

Today it has been a summer day, with sun and heat, but without moisture.It was time.

I am seriously thinking that it is true that there is no animal that does not look like his master.I devour books.And today Drake has literally devoured Bécker's rhymes.Luckily it was a cheap edition, pocket.They have not sat him badly, no.

Owash, improve yourself.Do not let some "viruses" machaque you, with how tiny they are.
Ah, and with respect to politicians, do not stop reading Pérez Reverte's article that I have sent you to those in my email list.Without waste.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
08/26/2009 5:31 p.m.

Very good !!!!!
Here we continue with heat at all hours, we have no respite.
Alea, because he has been illustrated Drake :)), Gardening throws mine further, especially pruning :)).
Owash, I'm glad you go better, viruses alter everything.
Velia, have you already rested?, Soon the return to school:-/, we have change of director, to see if we are better.
Well, we are going to bear another heat of heat, and then again.

DiabetesForo
08/27/2009 10:25 a.m.

I just returned to take a walk with Drake.
We have come out with a sun and heat and it has been rained at once.
Things to live in the north :))

Marcita, we already have profession for the respective dogs: Oops:

Celia has the exams already around the corner.He is so quiet, as if the thing was not with her: ?: Fear gives me.

And tomorrow family barbecue with sisters -in -law, cousins ​​and others ... and raining: shock ::?Better I don't say anything: Arrow:

Health

DiabetesForo
08/27/2009 1:57 p.m.

Good morning, finally Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you already talking about exams ??????For God, how quickly he spends hehehe, there is nothing left for Cole Joooooo to begin ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/28/2009 5:56 a.m.

Buff 30º and a lot of moisture today ... very bad day to walk down more than 5 minutes: shock:

I have been for the hospital for analysis and I have been commenting on some of the flu A.
It seems that they first announced that the vaccine would be for January 2010 and now it seems that it will be in November.They have recommended all toilets vaccinating against flu A.
I am going to get vaccinated in September, the normal flu, go ... later, we will see how the vaccine evolves ... We will have to look if there is incompatibility with the vaccine that until now we were putting on and seeing if the evolution ofThe flu A is so expansive or stays in nothing.

DiabetesForo
08/28/2009 8:19 a.m.

Hello, good afternoon.
Finally, but without much time, and that is that skinny dog ​​... well that.I have been able to read a little above and it seems that everything is going more or less good or is I wrong?
Angel this summer quite well, stable with some climb but for the occasional excess, we cannot complain.
Owash, I'm afraid of flu A but I think I'm more afraid of the vaccine.I do not think that it is vaccinated as soon as it comes out, although its endocrine is to participate that a vaccine that has to put: ??At the moment the common flu will be put and then we'll see ...
I'm going to get a little up to date.

DiabetesForo
08/28/2009 2:34 p.m.

How long peace!I am with you with the theme of the vaccine, I am usually anti -vacacunas and more when they just left :?

Everything right here, vague as always, I read but I don't write.Nyah with glycemias of putting in a frame, in 4 years that we have never had them the same, shame that a cold has taken in the Pisci and is already throwing up although I can not complain, but after having levels of 80-90, most, now I am wrong that I have 150 :?
For the rest, waiting for the school to arrive because the cold already arrives or rather always remains crouch and the one that neglects and you are enjoying the heat, Zasca!There I catch you.

Congratulations Mani, I think it was your birthday today, I hope not to be wrong ......

Now I don't remember anything I read but I hope you are all very well.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/28/2009 7:12 p.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here we continue with Muchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimo heat and without a bad cloud that takes us to the mouth ...
Returning to the theme of the flu A (and sinning of heavy), here they have told us that NOE will be vaccinated in September of the seasonal flu, the usual, and between November and December of the A, as to the rest of the minors of14 years, but of course, how is such a new and unproven vaccine I do not know if we will have to cry for having put it on, although the toilets say it is sure.
On the other hand, they also say that it is a flu that in mild cases (the immense majority) only lasts from two to three days and if you reinforce the immune system the effects are minimal, and the doctors themselves recommend reinforcing it with natural things, equines, Propoleo, oligoelements ...
Anyway, that we are more lid than the leg of a Roman, and maybe the fault is from the media, which may be giving more hype than, every year about 8000 people die from the fluNormal and do not say pio, and hundreds of people for heat ... maybe it is a tactic to scare and "invite" the massive consumption of pharmacists or so that while we care about the flu we do not think that we are stayingunemployed, without work, in which taxes upload us, etc ... Anyway, mine reflections.
Beky, Paz, I'm glad to see you and that everything is doing well.
You end up spending good Sunday afternoon.

DiabetesForo
08/30/2009 10:54 a.m.

How do you carry on Sunday?
For Madrid also spending a lot of heat, at this point in summer it is not very normal for us to continue giving us baths in the pool and yet here we continue.
Beky, what a wonder of glycemia, although Angel is not bad we do not get to that, tonight without going any further at 3 in the morning I had 78 and I had to give him a custard because it is very scared to me when he is not above100 :?Maybe I have them the highest in the account :?Although he got up with 130 that I think is fine.
Marcita, a good pool day leave the heats.My mother -in -law that is going through Extremadura also says she can't step on the street until the sun goes away 8).
Speaking of heat and pool I will take a bath, maybe the last of the day ... although you never know why I love to bathe at night with the lights on.: D

DiabetesForo
08/30/2009 3:51 p.m.

Good morning routerillos!
This heat is very hard .... I just shower and I'm already sweating again ... neither is it normal for this summer heights to be at 34 at 10 p.m. and without a drop of air running ..
Paz, I'm glad to read you and things are more or less good ...
We have been clean (againzzzzz, AGGGG), because the carpenters put the house that made me want to run ... if we did not end.We have been re-organizing Angela's room and lowering her garage toys, and is already ordered for the return to school.
The vaccine, uffff ... to my TB.It gives me a certain shit ... although I have to admit that the flu A also shines ... total a total mess.We will see how the matter is developing.
Good luck for Celia in exams.
Becki, book glycemia, huh?Anyway, as we say at home when we are like this: "doing hemo" ...
Well, I leave you, that I want to organize some things before I go, that today as with my friend (3 years we have been postponing the food:-/)
Kisses to all and good morning.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/31/2009 6:34 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.....
Here we also walk with a lot of heat again, what a weird summer:-/.... and on the eve of the parties that start on Friday: Evil:

As for the flu A vaccine, I did not have anything clear, but my brother who is a doctor and I fully trust him that it didn't even think of thinking about not putting it on, as Angel's endocrine is in favor of putting all thevaccines, so I will get vaccinated from the flu as always and if it arrives this on time too .....
I also believe that the media do not report anything well, they are very alarmist, what is clear is that it is a flu that is infected much faster and what is intended is that half a country is not paralized, nor are thehospitals, as happened in some South American country ...

DiabetesForo
08/31/2009 6:45 a.m.

Anyone living in a town with a temperature of less than 20 degrees, would a temportadite welcome me?They would be 15 or 20 ... years: Mrgreen:
We do not lower 30 degrees and 75% moisture throughout the day ... the air conditioning serves to constipate: Twisted:

My ear bacteria have resigned to leave, they informed me this Friday through a pain ... so I'm going for the second cycle of antibiotics: shock: this time I flood the ear with a liquidillo mixture of antibiotics and corticosteroids (Total Bacteriological War) ... At least this time I will not bother my stomach.

Tomorrow to work ... well to go to work, which is not the same: Mrgreen: (I have to get used to when I am a warden: D)

DiabetesForo
08/31/2009 2:43 p.m.

Very good.

Here crossing fingers, because Celia has exams today and tomorrow.At the moment it seems that things are not going wrong: ?:

Owash, about 20 degrees we have here, but half raining, so the moisture goes through arrobas: mrgreen:

Velia, to see if the heat goes down at once.I don't know how Jaime is enduring it, how hot it is: Oops:

Regarding the vaccine, we will vaccinate Celia from normal flu, and wait for the opinion of the endo for the other.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
09/01/2009 10:29 a.m.

Good .....: d
Alea daughter that fright I have taken I have seen you repeated by several threads hahahaha I thought you had doubled ... :)), good luck to Celia and we will cross your fingers but surely approves .... hehe
Owash takes care of that ear and if you want cool here, it is already better, it has refreshed a lot and gives pleasure ... so you know how to come to live for the north 8)

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/01/2009 3:39 p.m.

Hello.
I try to get a little while to connect but it is complicated.
Alea, good luck for Celia, Angel tomorrow is examined in Language and Thursday of Physical Education.:?
Owahs, I changed with my eyes closed to your community, I don't like to go cold and here the winters are very long.Improvement, if we don't deprive ourselves of anything.
Prado, I want to understand that you don't feel the holidays?
Velia, have you eaten with your friend?Look that in 3 years do not find a day ...
I'm going to prepare some dinner.Today not a good day :(

Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
09/01/2009 4:21 p.m.

Hello family.
Here we go from the abrasing heat to the intense cold in a matter of seconds, and I am not exaggerating, (I am going to buy a meteorological mini -station to show you;)), so the catarrin this one that we took ourselves does not go to behind.Fear gives me flu A, surely here he finds his ideal site to build his sweet home.
Speaking of the monotheme ...... Our pediatrician has not suggested anything but she is not very funny as the manufacture of the vaccine is being done, they are doing it here in Burgos in the air pharmacy (I think she told me), that we have very little in evidence ....... Come on that I did not want to tell me details not to alarm me anymore but that summarizing it, I did not do it much grace and that she was not going to put it on and that is asmatic.I ask what to worry me was when they say on TV, I complicated by previous chronic disease, but, all chronic diseases or only cardiorespiratory? ........ well, do we already know that each oneI will give his opinion, we will wait to talk to the endocrine too, but I do not see all this very clear, it already seems to me too "heavy" this responsibility that this damn disease brings again.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/01/2009 7:57 p.m.

Good day.....

Beky I understand that in Spain we do not manufacture vaccines, so it will reach us later, because we depend on what other countries sell us that will first meet their needs.This said by a person who works in a pharmacist, in SGK, who will manufacture vaccines but in the United Kingdom and USA ....: Evil:

Paz, that's how I hate: Mrgreen: the holidays, I usually take that week to leave but this year I can't, so it's time to endure ......

You have a good day ..... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
09/02/2009 3:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.