{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good day....

As much time without seeing you, happy uffff work ... Enjoy the holidays !!!!What a pity that you could not see Anuski and Beky .....

Alea keeps raining around?.

Well, I don't complain anymore ...... which is Friday ...: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/14/2009 3:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good morning !!!!!!!!!!!!
The holidays are over, buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa: x: x: x
We are back and we were three and we return four: shock:, we have adopted an abandoned puppy, of these mestizos, without race, more buenecita ... although Noe's break is responsible for spabiling her :)).
The holidays well, short as always.Noe has been very good and had a great time in the town, with uncles, grandparents, cousins ​​... and a lot of pool.He has had luxury controls, and even hemo under a point, yesterday we made it and has 7'5.
Here the unconditional, Alea, Prado and Owash, I am glad to read you, so much ... others enjoying the summer, right?
Well, to continue enjoying and the currants encourage you, that it will reach you!
Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
08/14/2009 8:47 a.m.

Very good.

Man, I'm glad to know about you.Enjoy the holidays, that you miss you.

Prado, here is also the silence of blow.But I take advantage of the fact that Celia has left Drake to relax in house.I do not plan to get close to the beach, which is brought.

Marcita, welcome to the club of which we have a dog.In addition, those raceless puppies are smarter and healthier than the "pijitos".You'll see how a great company for Noe is.Celia is happy with his and you don't see how he exercises now.We have already lost both both :))

Owash, patience and light things, there is no other until we can open the cava;)

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
08/14/2009 11:40 a.m.

Hello family .....
We have already returned, Penilla because we were so comfortable ..... Finally ..... less bad than at least here is hot and the return has not been so hard.The girls have enjoyed how they are, Nayah cost a little to take the fear of water but then he has taken advantage of it and Noa's disruption has brought us a bit desperate because quite the opposite with the water and on topI escaped on the beach, often danger has this young :?
The glycemia have not been very bad to be without a bomb that is said but the truth is that they were annoying both days of being there because we took them luxurious between 80 and 90 but come on, we all know that this lasts little, as not: EVIL:
For us there has not been much rest that is said, on top...... AAIIINNNNNSSSSS.

I see that everything is good here, kisses for everyone.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/16/2009 8:57 p.m.

Good morning.....

Beky, Marcita, how hard the turn ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhese last day.
Alea what a pity you can't enjoy the beach, happy tourists;), hehehe .....
Kisses...

DiabetesForo
08/17/2009 3:35 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(for saying something)
Does anyone want 10 or 12 degrees?We have three terrible days, there is no one to stop.Yesterday at 3 in the afternoon we spent 40, at 11 p.m.
Beky, I'm glad to read you and enjoy the holidays.
The dog is great, it's a more affectionate charm!But she fucks her things in the middle of the patio and at night, so she can't fight it :)), so the first task every day is to scrub the patio :?.
Well, I'm going to lift Noe, who spent a night with heat ...
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
08/17/2009 4:07 a.m.

Jopé, who had written a will and was erased: Evil:

Marcita, fear gives me that heat for my eldest son, who is working there.And the puppy is normal, woman, give it time and take it often.We take a minimum of 3 times a day and it has a lot of daily.

And Celia is bad.Headache, Moccos and some fever.And all this just when her friend of the soul of the diabetic camps was coming, who lives in Madrid, has not seen months ago and is the first time they will let her stay at home a few days.Let's see what the doctor tells me this afternoon.: Mrgreen:

And time here, disgusting, why walk with half inks.It is hot and rains, so it gives the feeling that we are inside a saucepan: Oops:

Anyway, better times will come (I hope)

Health

DiabetesForo
08/17/2009 11:15 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!
We are already here since Sunday, but I had a lot of work on the table and could not happen to me.
All very well, the trips well, the great time ... although the last days was already excessively, but we had a great time.Iciar has enjoyed the pool, of the sand ... always returned as a croquetilla :)), although on the beach he did not want to get into the water, but played a lot and ended up exhausting, so he slept very well despite the heat.

I am already nervous because on Friday I go to the endo.

Prado, what a shame that you do not have vacations, to see if in the end you take something, at least you have all the free afternoons that is not little.

Marcita, go heats you have around ... here for the day is hot, but at night already cool and is wonderful.

Alea, I hope Celia doesn't catch anything and enjoy her friend.

Mani, spend it very well on vacation in Malaga.The same next year we are going, my cousin has invited us, talking yesterday with her, to spend a few days the next summer in her apartment, but as it is much better or think about it.My sister has also gone there.

Well kisses everyone !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/19/2009 7:36 a.m.

Good day..
Anuski but back hehehe ??????How fast time passes, especially on vacation ..... I imagine you return with loaded batteries .....
I already cross your fingers but you'll see how endo gives you good news ...

Alea how does Celia follow?I hope you can enjoy with your friend ... if you want to come here, but it's too hot to my liking ..... uff ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/19/2009 8:23 a.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anuski, already back, that soon ends the good.I am glad that the little one enjoyed a lot, that's why it is worth doing so many kilometers.
Alea How about Celia?I hope it is unimportant and recover soon.
Prado, and you, perennial in the office ...
Does anyone know how to "convince" a puppy so that all the pots do not destroy me: Evil :: Evil:: Evil:?I managed to save them from the work and fog are being loaded one by one.
Have you said heat?Here we are still the same, with exaggerated heat of day and night, to see if this streak passes soon.
Well, you have a good day.

DiabetesForo
08/19/2009 8:56 a.m.

Hello ...

Prado is that vacation days are spent very fast, they should spread more, if we had an enterito month or two like one that I know ... another rooster would sing.I will tell you about the news that gives me, but I don't wait for me.

Marcita de dogs I do not understand, so I can't help you, little by little you will teaching it, surely learn very fast.

Beky, how are you going with the suitcases?I still continue with washing machines, iron ... etc.

Good day!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/20/2009 7:45 a.m.

Hello good.
It's raining.
From embarrassment to rain and rain to embarrassment.I am: Twisted:

Celia happy, with her friend still here.They have dated Drake, despite the rain.Now I have the double, calculating insulins.Celia's friend does not use a bomb, but a pump and Humalog.But seeing how they understand it is worth it.

Marcita, with the dogs, records and patience is needed (what does that sound to me?) The best thing for you not to spoil the pots is, when it will bite it, give it a touch, with a newspaper or something that sounds, saying it"No" clearly, and then give him a toy that they can bite, like a solid ball, or anything else and play a little with her.

Sometimes the plants also bite because you need to eat green.Try to give fruit (mine loves it) or get it to where there is a herb that can be used to purify.

Well, I'm going to keep giving up there.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/20/2009 2:07 p.m.

Good morning....
Anuski lucky in the endo, as soon as you can tell us how it was ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/21/2009 3:37 a.m.

Hello, I'm here ... but bad milk ...
It turns out, that I arrive at 8:30 and at 9:15 it tells me that I am not cited for today ... that it was for the 13th, and I tell him ... but they called me to change the appointment from 7 toAugust 21 ... Well, the aunt who calls me told me 21 but scored me on the 13He has summoned me for October 2.Madrugón and getting late for anything ... at least the nurse could have told me before, and I would not have been late for work, but as Elena is on vacation that is the only efficient there ... to bother to be: Twisted:

I hope that others have a good day, because I already have crooked, I hope I change.And it's Friday, this week I was flying ... they gave good time for the weekend, but for now it is very cool.

Kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/21/2009 5:03 a.m.

Jooooo ........ What a bad luck: twisted: And to topIt only happened to me once and I had no problem but you never know ... in short .... relax and enjoy the weekend ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/21/2009 6 a.m.

Thanks beautiful, equally !!!
If the analyzes when it will be expired ... Anyway, I breathe deep ... but I get more angry.I guess the hemo will make it capillary in October ... but the rest cannot be repeated.

They have already changed it more times and I had never happened to me, but I don't like anything to change it ... So I can happen, like this time.

Good weekend to all !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/21/2009 7:43 a.m.

I see that you all go back to the fold after the holidays :))

Enfurruñao that I am after reading this morning's press;It is assumed that the Valencian government has no money for almost anything ... and today I read with stupor to pay:
- 90 million, the next 5 years, to Formula 1 to continue to be every year in Valencia ... amount to which we must add another 75 million that has cost to create the circuit (we have another circuit at 40 km) .... And the benefits are left a private company (Aspar, Roig and Bancaja): Shock: ... I would say that this is embezzlement of public funds, but as I am neither judge nor fiscal ...: ((((((((

- As if this were not enough, support Valencia "Fumbol" club ... 74 million in a banking loan ... to "democratize it" ... amount to which you have to add the billions that have been givingThrough public TV and the funny granting of a lot to build a new field (amen of the recalification of the old)

And then, they tell you, with all the jeta, that there are no 300,000 euros to give free lancets for all, the cheapest needles on the market are bought (million euros per year), do not put the nurses that are needed or there are waiting listsFor 6-month visits ...: Evil :: ((: |:-/ ... the word is disgust.

Anyway, sorry for the billet ...

PD: And on top

PD2: Have I read that you have been for my Valencian domains?: Tell how ...

PD3 (and last): I carry with otitis 1 week, antibiotics and rare glycemia, X files of rises and decreases without meaning ... that influences my goats: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
08/23/2009 5:50 a.m.

Well, what do you want me to tell you, Owash?, That you are right.
To me, you know it, I love Formula 1, but I don't share public waste for private benefits.I ignore why they did not use the Cheste circuit, well, I do not ignore it, but I prefer not to think that, if there is no money to invest, there is no commission to collect.

I remember that years ago we wanted to adapt the facilities of an old airfield to use it as a field of ultralight.Our club made the project and the budget.It cost about 9 or 10 million (pesetas, eye).We introduce it to the mayor and, after taking a look, he told us: We'll see, but if it is done, it will be done well and at least ninety million: Shock: we were stunned.What the hell were they going to invest?It was not necessary so much money.In the end it was not done, but, if it had been done, surely a few millancejos (those that range from 9 to 90) would be distributed among several pockets.Thus things work.

Athletics, shame.

I hope you get better.By the way, I also want them to "democratize me": Evil:

Anuski, girl, patience and breathes deep.

Well, I'm going to shower, I come from walking with the dog and I want to see formula 1.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/23/2009 7:49 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally it seems that heat gives us a break, at this time we only have 25º and run a little air:-/.
Well yes, Owash is outrageous and humiliating.Here, it is mycomunity, the Minister of Economy has given example in times of crisis buying, with public funds, an ecological cochazo that has cost it, it is not quantized euros and meanwhile, others giving us elbow to get the reactive strips: Evil :.Anyway, it is already known.
Well, and another thing, what do you know/think of the theme of flu A?The beginning of the school is being said to delay until the vaccines are and the kids can be vaccinated, but that will not happen until December:! ::?:.
Noe is still good, I play wood again, the glycemia very well, although from time to time it jumps some 200 and peak without knowing that, very much from time to time.
I hope the Pochitos will be better, the decay lifts the encouragement and the vacation enjoy the beautiful.
Good morning to all.

DiabetesForo
08/24/2009 5:45 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!Finally in Casita, enjoying the air conditioning and the couch: D ... We have spent a lot of heat, let's challenge the camping pool, I've been visiting that campsite for 13 years and we have never suffered high temperatures like this ...Inhuman, I tell you.´For Angela has enjoyed as a dwarf, which has provided us with Juanlu and me a space that we can hardly have the rest of the year ... Now return to the routine, today we have the carpenter at home, imagine how everything is... in the end, patience.
I have read above, I see that little by little we are returning and that your great vacations, that the children are fine (Celia I see that recovered from that cold), Noe great and with a puppy too, Nayah with luxury glycemies, I imagine I imagine that enjoyingOf the holidays still ... Anuski, daughter, what a job about the endo, well, you will tell us.Owash, let's see if you improve, and of course between antibiotics and the infection itself does not surprise me that you are up to ups and fierce ...
Alea, August is over, I suppose that the truthful ones who flood Llanes will have diminished and you can enjoy the people and meadow more, I suppose that at work you will also have been more relaxed, at least they will not have given you much pussy by TFNO.
Well, I have a lot of mess, I already read you slowly and I get well up.
Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/24/2009 7:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.