{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Wow, meadow, what joy to find someone who shares hobbies.

I also like it since I was little (although then we could barely see her on television), but then I loved the movies (especially one of Paul Newman) about cars of cars.And he followed Fitipaldi, Niki Lauda and company.

And when I first went to France, I spent almost a month in Le Mans and enjoyed as never before.

Anyway, let's hope that the sanction is lifted, which is clearly a revenge of the FIA ​​against the Fota and, above all, against Renault, to put them against the strings.

For the rest, it is Monday and also those of August, which are like the invasion.

Velia, great reads again.

Ah, and I recommend who you want to lose weight.Since I have it, I have lowered 2 kilos, and Celia so much: o: D

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/03/2009 10:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, here we continue to be ... as if I was on vacation, from one place to another.: Shock:

Before my next (I hope) appointment as an official and the absolutory sentence to Camps, I have opened an account corrienta in a bank and I have cleared a room where to save the gifts that will undoubtedly come to me as soon as my appointment is official ...::D Of that between the gift and compensation you have to miss a few months, for that of the bribery and such.
I warn that, in my case, it is cheaper to give me a suit to invite me to eat: Mrgreen:

There is no other conversation issue in the city, there are basically 2 sides: those who think that for costumes do not buy a president and that this is a political roll, and those who think that this is a shame, Camps should resign (At least for lying) although legally it is not typified as a crime (this morning a partner compared the sentence, saving the distances and the obvious gravity, to that sentence that said that 40 stabs were not cruelty: shock :)

I sign up for the dog, although the bugs give me repelús ... almost as much as the children: Mrgreen: (ironic mode ON/OFF)

DiabetesForo
08/03/2009 2:31 p.m.

Very good.

Owash, politics produces a kind of allergy.I think that the salaries and prebendas of each other are out of place and are an insult to the common citizenship.When a politicthat this crime should be punished with a couple of years cleaning latrines for the minimum wage (established by themselves).

And it also seems offensive to me that someone who stops developing a job or who ceases in a position, charges for him as if he were active.I have read that Leire Pajín (and I suppose that will be extended to several politicians of different parties) charges three salaries, one of them for being ex-something, which adds more than 20,000 euros per month.It seems to me demential.

In the end, in this crisis there are three parts:
1st The great banking and related companies, which are the greatest guilty of the situation: they continue to earn money to Espuertas
2nd The diverse politicians and rulers, who do not solve the problem: they continue to earn money from Espuertas
3º The currants and those now standing because of the previous two: they are drowned, many ruined, living with anguish, but continue to maintain those of the two previous groups while some squeeze them and others ignore them.

Anyway, as my husband says, politics is always the same honey, with different flies.

And the dog, divine.I will send you some photo.A dog is ideal for someone who worship him and never criticize or doubt his criteria :)) :)) :)) Apart from the exercise, of course.

Memories of Regina, that we usually go for a walk and take sidrines (yesterday, without going any further), but that is vague as few to write:-/

Health to all

DiabetesForo
08/04/2009 4:37 a.m.

I had written a long chronicle and I don't know what cheese porras he gave, I have loaded it ... Arggggg.Now I'm not going to write again, that my maidin is taking a beer and I will accompany him.Kisses and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/04/2009 4:25 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good!!!
Here you also talk about the Camps case ... and as you say Owash there are always people for and against, but he is still there: Evil: very good about opening an account and having room for several gifts .... I am delivered :)) :)) :))

I already with the suitcases again, we go first to Denia and then to Oropesa ... This year gives us for long trips, since we do not have "summer" here ... we are going to look for it.

Prado on the way back, I have also been more laded than I thought.

Alea are you already invaded?:))
Good remedy to advance the dog's walk.

Have all very well.
Kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/05/2009 4:57 a.m.

Very good.

Tomorrow movidita where there are.I was working so richly, on the last floor of the City Council, which is where the archive is, when the fire alarm sounds.
I look for the plant and I see nothing to smell anything.Under the 2nd and there they don't know what happens either.General guasa.Nothing, someone who has smoked in the bathroom.People who go up and down and nobody knows anything or have seen anything.I turn up, which is, apart from the file, the headquarters of the PP (at that closed moment), the computer and local development.The development asks me if I know something, which has no light.I tell him that I do not know, that there is any short somewhere, because the alarm has jumped.Follow the guasa and cigar joke.
In this comes the PP and I tell him that there are breakdowns, although we don't know where.He started opening the door of his office and a breath of dense black smoke came out that threw us back.
Fuck;that there was fire!We warn quickly.They take fire extinguishers and download them, but in the end the firefighters must be notified because the thing was not small.
Naturally, we evict the City Council.I had a certain crowd, because the fire was in the dispatch contiguous to the file and could have been serious, which demonstrates how irrational we are taken to Guasa certain things.

The fun part is the attitude of some people.All employees, mayor, councilors, etc.We were on the street and someone commented: "Let's see what they ask now, that they are not ashamed"
Another lady who came with papers wanted them to pass her because she had to do a management, and it was useless to explain that there were nothing more than firefighters in the town hall and that she was without light and without computers.She insisted that she had to do her management.

And to me, as it usually happens in strange cases, it gave me laughter.

Now, apart from the tab to smoke and the trails, everything has returned to normal.

Anuski, yes, we are already invaded, although this year I think there are not so many people.It must be the crisis.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/05/2009 6:34 a.m.

Good day.....

Go alea then if you had a movidita morning and less bad that the PP appeared because if I do not see you coming out in the news;), I think that if it jumps an alarm, everything should be checked, right?And if in the end it is a false alarm then better but just in case .....:-/

Anuski has a good time through Denia and Oropesa, you are from a traveler hehehehe ......

Well I continue with my thing that I am a little lid, with me or with half of the holidays, or with the crisis they leave me in peace for a while, what a horture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/05/2009 7:29 a.m.

Jolín Alea, what a scare: Or, and you there beside you without finding out ... Luckily it has been nothing.
I am with Prado, before the alarm signal review everything ... it is supposed to jump because you want to spend a joke ... there must be a protocol of acting in such cases and put it into a clear practice ... that then what happens what happenshappens.

Prado daughter, your clients are never going on vacation ??What a nightmare, less bad that in the afternoon you are not going, but there you would have them :)) ... beautiful patience !!!

Bestines !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/05/2009 8:46 a.m.

Good morning, routes .... He has finally been able to count the Odyssey of Angela's glycems this vacation .... otherwise tell you that time has been magnificent and that we have been able to enjoy the beach, which in 12 daysIt just rains 1, in the north there is nothing wrong ... we were in Zarauz 4 days and the rest in Hendaya.Beautiful beaches and magnificent to catch waves.We had everything, gallernas, storms of a couple of minutes, Live Marea ... Hey, the tides in the south does not happen .... Anyway, that a most varied vacation.And now preparing those of Monte, we go to the campsite, to see if the fires respect our mountain, that the Hurdes (the back where we are going), have already been burned this year ...
Alea, go scare with the fire ... I'm glad Celia goes so well, and the dog, it seems to me that not, even for a few kilos I have a dog, hahahaha.
Prado, as Anuski says, send your holiday customers ..... I would like to be taken advantage of to make weekend exits and the afternoons ... mmm, which come great.
Marcita, that you enjoy the people and your family a lot, the truth is that the villages in summer get great .... as we have no town, as Angela says ... I already tell him that we have Madrid, but he says that thatIt is not the same, hehe.
Becky, in the end where have you gone?I remembered you when the attack (you lived in Burgos, right?), What channels !!!! ...
Mani, ýa on vacation?At least you can enjoy the beach often.You will tell us.
Owash, what a busy life ... Have you finished the holidays?
Anuski, enjoy your other vacations, you like us, who does not give us time to undo the suitcase, hahahaha.
Come, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/07/2009 6:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day.....
What a coincidence Velia;), about a month ago, we talked about going for a few days through Zarauz and San Sebastián in September, I really want to know that area that I think is beautiful, but I will stay with the desire for nowBecause this year there is no vacation: ((...... We are not leaving on weekends except a Sunday that we went to Asturias, this year we have to curb and that is what there is ...... Finally .....:-/

You have a good day ... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
08/07/2009 6:45 a.m.

Very good.

How do you notice almost everyone on vacation.

Here we have had a week of raining and rain that I already had me even ... that.Today I finally sunbathe.We will see how hard.

And in the town hall we have the "short week", that is, that we enter at a half and half and go to one: D I want to continue in this currooooooooo;)

Is something known about Kris?

Well, a memory of absent and health to those present.

DiabetesForo
08/10/2009 4:47 a.m.

Good day.....

Jolin Alea I also want a curro like this: Mrgreen: With short week included hehehe ......, holidays?Ayyyyy ...... who will catch them, we must be only you and I curing .....:-/ .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/10/2009 7:02 a.m.

Thus Paquirrín has remained before Alea's Curro

: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

I wanted to put it

Well, I have turned off the mobile in vacation: D but I read you.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
08/10/2009 7:08 a.m.

Hahahaha Owash How Good !!!!!!Enjoy your vacation, do you stay there or are you going somewhere?

You have a good day, if someone is curraning hehehe ... apart from Alea and me .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/12/2009 4:35 a.m.

Hi Prado
I am going and coming through the Valencia area ... let's sparrow the chalets and apartments of friends: Mrgreen:

SATURDAY I start my favorite marathon ... The World Cup of Athletics begins and I plan to see everything, if the TV leaves me, of course

Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
08/12/2009 10:56 a.m.

Good

Here everything remains more or less the same, that is, cloudy, petao of disoriented tourists looking at shop windows (with how beautiful the landscape is) and wandering.

Today I have been taking a beer with Tino and Regina.Pleasant.Things are learned.

Celia has forgotten the breakfast bolus and measure later, so he has come to eat with 445: x
Otherwise, it's much better.

Prado, they leave us alone, with Owash's visits to do some company;)

Anyway, it will touch us.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/12/2009 11:13 a.m.

Today I have been taking a beer with tino and with Regina.Pleasant.Things are learned.

Do I put the drink to cool to celebrate?or do I wait?:-/

DiabetesForo
08/12/2009 1:01 p.m.

Wait, wait, miss for celebration.

And you never know, we end up celebrating in Valencia, or in Barcelona: Shock:

The fact is that we can celebrate :))

DiabetesForo
08/12/2009 1:22 p.m.

As if you have to celebrate it in the North Pole: Mrgreen:

Something Light is always in the fridge, so it doesn't matter to wait ...

DiabetesForo
08/13/2009 2:02 p.m.

Hello family

I have been missing but not by vacation, what else would I like! But because I have been up to work.What a beating, peeero tomorrow I don't work, bieeen, to see if they leave me at least what remains of the month calm and enjoying a bit of everything, which makes me very much.

I wanted to have taken the holidays since Monday and stay with Beky and Anuski who are in Valencia but it has not been possible, until today I have been linked, so it will be.Tomorrow I go to Malaga a few days and then return here to see if the truthful ones have gone a little and leave us the most empty beach: Evil:

For the rest I can tell, that my chocolates are to eat them, already very blackAn average of 120 so great, although I do not like to say high that you already know how it is glassed.Oh and that I think the pelikan has spoiled us, he punctures a lancet but the next one jumps, so from a 50 album he uses 25 alone, as is whenever you go on a trip he began to fail yesterday, soIt will have to wait for the return to call Novalab.

Well, I say goodbye until the return, that for those who currais is bearable and for those who are on vacation you enjoy to the fullest and recharge batteries what I think I do if they leave me.

Kisses and see you soon

mani05's profile photo
mani05
08/13/2009 6:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.