{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ...: d

Marcita Yoooooooo I send you all the freshness you want: D, yesterday it rained throughout the day and how of raining !!!!Thus the temperature has lowered and it is glad hehehehe ...

Alea how lucky !!!!partying ..... By the way we know where Velia and family is ????????Because the north is very big;), are they going to see you llanes ??????

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/23/2009 3:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prado, here I wait for the cool, with open arms, like my canary at noon ... :))
We will play wood, Noe has been two nights that has already normalized glycemias. Was growth hormones again?Go know ...
This afternoon receives a few friends from school at home, so as not to lose contact, so I wait late.
That you have a good good day, especially those that are curricating.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/23/2009 5:26 a.m.

By Finnnnnnnn.

On the 22nd at the night we were having dinner and, suddenly, a fatty petare left us in the dark.The storm unloaded a beautiful spark in our house (thankfully the automatic and there was no major problem than the scare) and another spark fell into the telephone exchange that is about 50 m from home, leaving everything llanes without a phone and withoutInternet.
Yesterday the line was restored, but until a while ago we continued without internet.

When the coach came, my husband stayed at home and I went to walk with Drake, and when I returned, he tells me, do not know what page the coach has entered to try how he was going?And I "then idea", and he says "in www.diabetesforo.com> "
I said "of course, in my order will be of the first in the browser" to what answers me "but it was not on your computer, but in mine, and there was not" "

Jopé, I was wanting to ask him, but Vicente saw him when he had already left.It is by chance, huh?

Well, I'll be updated, I'm going to see the classification of Formula 1.

Marcita, I have no idea if they will come here.They haven't called me, so I don't know.With which I go out often it is with Regina, which is already in Llanes.

Owash, I have sent you a private, to see if it moves from the output tray, which seems to give problems.If I see that I do not send it, I send it to you by mail.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
07/25/2009 8:54 a.m.

Good morning ..... again on Monday:-/ jolin getting shorter on weekends snif .......

Alea goes slaughter with the storm, it happened to me once, but in my case I spoiled the TV, the antenna, the wireless phone uffff ..... It was a task, now unplug all as soon as I hear a thunder .....
I'm going to work a little that this week I have a fuck ....: Shock:

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
07/27/2009 3:28 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!
Alea, I'm glad the storm only stayed in a scare ... for my people there are very fat, for the height and the iron mines, and I have seen everything with the rays, I like meadow, close andunplug.
We have been a fair, Noe does not like it very much but wanted to ride the ponies and when low 310 of blood glucose!Go fabric with nerves.
Already also taking away the dust to the suitcase that we are going on Monday, what do you want!
Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/27/2009 4:59 a.m.

Well again Monday 8)

At least it seems that the desert air has disappeared, because past Thursday and Friday were terrible with temperatures above 40 degrees and sensations of overwhelming heat.

310 For riding on a pony: !::!: You'll see when I have a boyfriend: Mrgreen :;)

Salu2 to present and absent.

DiabetesForo
07/27/2009 4:14 p.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha, because Owash, I don't know what to happen when I have a boyfriend ... :)) :)) :)) :))
Here also heats to distribute and especially at night, there is no one to rest.
Good morning, that today plays: Evil :.

DiabetesForo
07/28/2009 5:54 a.m.

Good day....

What paraditos we are ehhhhh, as it shows that half the world is on vacation: D, what envy for God hehehehe .....

The truth and it is not to envy, we are not so heat here, the mornings are fresh and the nights too, I hope it does not change because seeing the summer you are going through Spain uffffffff ....... Marcita Vente forthe north;) ......

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
07/29/2009 3:23 a.m.

Well, this paradito ...
I imagine the rest of the routers taking the sun under a coconuto on the seashore ... hehehehe :))
Well, don't think I would not like, Prado.A few years ago we made a route through the north, Zamora, Valladolid, Lugo, Asturias, Leon ... and we had a great time, we loved and promised to return, especially Cudilleros, what a site, my mother.I also remember an August that I was in Aviles and llovio to seas, I even had to buy a raincoat, how cold it passes!
Today they say here that night temperatures will lower something, to see if it is true because if we put the bad air conditioning and if not, worse.: |
Well, we continue with the homework, I have to play school with Noe and put it to make chips and write;), which he loves.
Good morning and kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/29/2009 6:55 a.m.

Very good.
No, there are no coconutos here, although beach :))

The temperature is pleasant.For what is the north, almost high, over 24 degrees.Cloudy.Gives glory.

And without novelty.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/29/2009 10:28 a.m.

Hello good!!!!
I have read you very quickly ... almost as quickly as I spent the holidays ... what a penita !!!
Everything great, heat, but bearable ... At night he blew a brisilla that was pleased, we had 2 days a little air, co -indicating with the visit to Cabo de Gata, ... what anger, because we found a calita superchulaAnd accessible to go with the girl but we last half an hour, because the air threw the umbrella, put the sand even by the eyes, but well it was worth it, a beautiful place.And little we moved the truth, we went to Mojacar and Almeria and the rest comilones, pool, naps, music, entertainment and walks at night, ...
And the round trip trip, we were shorter than we expected, Iciar behaved wonderfully, so to come we made the trip of the pull.So yesterday I could rest in a little house before joining me ... :?Luckily, next Thursday, I take another 10 days.

And here of heat, as Prado says, this morning 15 degrees ... how beautiful?A lot of work is week, right?

Marcita, have a good time on vacation, where are you going?

Velia also on vacation, Alea with the beach next door ... Owash the same ... that you enjoy it !!!!

Kisses for all !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/30/2009 8:53 a.m.

Good morning ....: d

But anuski already returned ???????????????????Jo does not surprise me that you would make you short holidays :)), at least you could disconnect and rest, also within nothing you have vacation, are you going somewhere?
Marcita enjoy these days ..... it is good to change from airs a bit ...

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
07/31/2009 3:34 a.m.

Hello!!!
If Prado, a week passes and do not know, but if I have disconnected and rested, well what Iciar has left us but well, we come with the batteries loaded.Then we will see my brother -in -law to Oropesa and go to enjoy a few other days.
Have you made any weekend getaway?
If on Monday or Tuesday you want to take a coffee, I can.

On Thursday I will go analysis for the endo that touches me on 21.
I have realized that I find a roll to walk with the pump in the pool and on the beach, it will be because of the lack of habit, but I was not comfortable.

Kisses!!!And good day ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/31/2009 4:25 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anuski, already here.I'm glad you took advantage of that week and now with an eye on the next rest days, huh !!!: D
We are going to my town, that my sister is also going and I want to join us all, it is also where I relaxed most because my mother takes a lot of charge of her, so we come, as you say, with the pillar loaded.
Prado, yours in September?, Anyway there is not much left how time is passed!Soon again with the school's task: Evil :: Oops ::?
Well, you have a good day all.

DiabetesForo
07/31/2009 4:48 a.m.

.... Well, this summer I fear that I stay without weekend escapes: ((.... my boy is very busy restoring a house and they are precisely on weekends when it can do it more ... andIn September we will see, you know that I do not like to make plans in advance ...

DiabetesForo
07/31/2009 5:43 a.m.

Well, I am sweating around here :?

Wouldn't someone want 8 or 10 degrees that I have left?: Mrgreen:

This week and the one that will be half a half vacation ... that I believe would be ideal for me ... well for almost anyone, without schedules, without fixed obligations, without talking to people: Twisted:

We do not have coconut trees here, if perhaps palm trees and works: shock: ... that are paving half a city and making all pedestrian steps accessible:-/ ... things of the Zapatero Plan

To my misfortune, Formula 1 seems that it has revived a bit with the return of the "Chumacker" (the joy for the absence of the Asturian has lasted me little) ... I already rubbed my hands with which Dubai or Dubai were definitively startedSites with petrodollars ... is that you cannot get to the port, or go to any half decent place, not for the number of people but for prices: shock: and those who go to the beach are trinan 8)

DiabetesForo
07/31/2009 1:42 p.m.

Jopé, Owash, with the anger that I have for Alonso.

Ideally, they run in Dubai, if you want.That does not matter to me, because I see it on TV, but that sanctions Alonso has been unfair and I go down: Mrgreen :.Come on, if I don't run, I don't think to see Formula 1, although the "kaiser" runs (which I have never liked, by the way): Twisted:

Ah, the degrees those, better give them to another, that I am already warm up with the twenty -one here, thanks :))

Health

DiabetesForo
07/31/2009 4:24 p.m.

Good morning, to say something ... :(
What a day, raining seas: !: ... This does not seem August ... Seeing the good side, I have had to work, so I don't miss anything ... but come on the day.

Prado, jolin that you walk, take some rest that the body and mind needs it.You already tell me if you can have coffee.

Marcita, have a good time with your family, and that the grandparents enjoy Noe and you to relax a bit ... that is very good.
In your house, did you finish the works, was it beautiful?

Good weekend to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/01/2009 4:49 a.m.

Good afternoon routerillos !!!! .... We have landed a couple of horites.I read very fast, tomorrow I will take longer.Magnificent the time we have had, only yesterday late and this morning it has rained ... the north is no longer what it was, hahahahaha ... we will already make a chronicle of the cows that I am exhausted, especially because the tripIt has been tense, a lot of circulation.
Kisses to everyone and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/02/2009 3:07 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day.....

Thank you for the offer Owash but I prefer to keep this cold that we have here:-/, on Saturday night and yesterday with jacket hehehej .....
Alea I am also pissed off by the sanction to Alonso, it seems very unfair, I hope I can run in Valencia, I really like formula 1 since always, when Alonso did not run .....
Anuski I have it complicated this week, I am finishing some things at home (finishing the theme of painting still: Mrgreen :), then at the last minute I go to run ... we stay when you come back from Oropesa if you want .....
By the way, if the pump bothers you in the pool and the beach why don't you take it that time?
Velia counts, so you put our teeth long: Mrgreen: with the holidays ........ I'm glad you will have a good time ...
Marcita Stop it well in the town ...
Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
08/03/2009 5:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.