{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Jesus, how tired are the holidays.
I have the house like a mutled town, full of suitcases, dogs, feeders, toys ...
I am writing and at the same time sharing cherries with the puppy and the other two dogs (they love them), who today have gone to Oviedo my son, his girlfriend and celia, shopping.Vicente and I just came from giving a walk with the three dogs.
Between kitchen and walks, I ended up exhaust.

Otherwise, all good.

Velia, I send you the photo by mail.And very good Angela's hemo.Give him a kiss, and another for Nati and others.

Anuski, that you have a great time and that I will enjoy.

Owash, Nacho, Marcita and the absent, health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2009 12:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If I don't know how you have children, with the work they give, even adults: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

I am thinking about it, I don't know if children or fishbowl, that Nacho has envious :))

Heat affects me communication between neurons: Twisted:

Greetings

DiabetesForo
07/14/2009 1:31 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon.
I feel not to appear as much as I would like, I read you whenever I have a moment, although this last month I would need some hours more than 24.
Anuski, you'll see how the fever stays at all and you can go without any problem.My nephew passed a few days ago and just as it came to him.
My father cannot get out of bed for more than a month, he has a low back.He has many pains and are not removed with injected corticosteroids ... my mother without driving canet and living in a farm three kilometers from the town ... my sister and I have to do the "send us", for whatThat the work multiplies.
For the rest we are pulling, Angel ended up better than you could expect, (he does not study anything, or as he says is that I do not see it to do it) he has to recover language and physical education.The last analytics lowered him a little more is 7.4.By the way Velia, very good for that hemo of Angela, congratulations, enter the stage of greatest instability and it is very difficult to maintain the levels.
Greetings to all, I promise to spend more often.I'm going to water the garden now that I have the oven chicken.
A kiss.

DiabetesForo
07/14/2009 3:35 p.m.

If that's what I say Owash, what reason are you!Because there are days that the crisis of "God enters me, I want to be alone! But nothing .......
Thank you for asking about the girls, in the end of Nyah bronchitis.I am with Bajon because the poor man was very excited about the swimming course, on top of that they do not want to recover the lost classes, so money thrown, that is what matters to me least, the truth.I just hope that when I come back not to get bad again, that I am already fearing as I will be on vacation.And Noa's thing in the end I think it was a fang and now we are with the side effects of the vaccines that the poor thing was fucking this morning :(. The other good, at least they have not affected glycemia.
Prado I have gifted the hotel you say, beautiful.Let's see if we take the cows and do something because I am not much to be at home and you give me a lot of envy when you tell your escapes.;)
Paz, you missed you.Phenomenal Angel's hemo and the pending subjects is not bad, surely they are taken in September.May your father improve soon, he has to have a very bad time.
Marcita, you already have the bomb just around the corner!I earn ... Nyah was done by the allergy tests and went out to the Graminias, I hope it is not asma as me.
Anuski, how is this iciar?I hope it was nothing to travel like this.We played with Nyah last year and the poor man was a blessed did not say a mu, I don't know how I endure with how the trip was.
Velia, very good Angela's Hemo too.If you come here and do you do not worry in Burgos that you take fresh for the whole year :) Have a great time and rest !!
Alea, how well Celia!I'm very happy to hear it.Let's see if they let you rest ....
Mani, to see if you give signs of life, where do you get ???I hope the chocolates are well.
Bstes ....

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/14/2009 8:11 p.m.

What envy you give me those who are already on vacation.

I still have four weeks to be fulfilled to escape, and that this year we will not move much, that between the crisis and my new situation we will do without diving this year.

Owash, plant it, that the aquarium gives many joys, but also entertains a while: Mrgreen:

Greetings to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/15/2009 5:36 a.m.

Good day.....

Peace how long without seeing you, I hope your dad will improve soon and congratulations on that descent of Hemo de Angel and by the notes .....
Beky when you have the holidays?
I am already very old for agglomerations, the heat: oops: ..... so I look for sites like that, well calm ... and where I can do hiking and some beach and for that the north has precious places.....
Alea you will need other vacations to recover from the holidays hehehehe .....

I keep currando ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/15/2009 6:04 a.m.

Good morning route
Go for God, Becky, Poor Nayah.Let's see if you recover and you can finish the course ...
Paz, what a joy to know about you.I am glad that Angel has "toned", it seems that our boys get on track.
Alea, what madness with the dog.Angela loved ...
I leave you a lot of mess.Then see you.
Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/15/2009 7:29 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning-tardes.

I take a breath of the kitchen and I feel to read the forum a little, while the dough of fried milk cools and the squid are done in their ink, that my son looks at me putting faces of when I was a kid andHe tells me: "Mommy, that you don't make me so rich that it is so good for you? And, of course, who refuses :)) I see it so little that I pamper it at pleasure.

Celia is still happy with her Drake, who is a sky (Drake, obviously).

Anyway, that I am going to return to my culinary themes, which must be when you arrive from the beach willing to devour everything.

Paz, your father improves.

Marcita, you'll see how good with the bomb.

Prado, I will need other vacations:-/

Velia, we will teach Angela in puppy when you are not close;)

Beky, patience, which is what has to be a mother.

Nacho, enjoy what you can.

Owash, you do live well.TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE YOU CAN: MRGREEN:

Health

DiabetesForo
07/16/2009 9:30 a.m.

Today, World Load Mulo Day, we have started the camp for crioso and I have worked as "sherpa" ... I "mounted the base camp" carrying approximately 2000,000 boxes in a franeta: shock: between celiac food, juices, sugars and varied drinks for resounds and excursions, various gifts (t -shirts, backpacks, cantimplores etc) I have ended half eslomao ... less bad that I have lunch well: mrgreen:

Embry at 65 crios with diabetes, plus 17 monitors and 8 doctors (the days are distributed, they are not all) ... it is crazy in unimaginable dimensions ... I think that if we thought it well we would not do it ... or simplyThinking about it.
Fortunately, for them: Mrgreen: And for me, I do not live with them ... I stay enjoying this burning pan that we have as a city.

Now I am going to witness for a wedding, to see what the priest asks me about the contracting party:-/ ... what things and I thought that the priests charging the "will" already officiated the Mass: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
07/16/2009 3:22 p.m.

Good morning ......

Jolin Owash I already used to read you just :)) :)) and on top with the heat you should be passing by .....
And look, is what he has to marry the church :)) :)) that the priests wantReady ... Anyway ..... I never understood that having to marry the church: Mrgreen:

Anuski enjoys the holidays and rests everything you can.Have a good trip.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/17/2009 5:21 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!
Uffff!I am already tired of reading, as Prado says, between Owash's camp and Alea's "vacation" ...;)
Beky, I feel Nayah, I hope he is better and enjoy his swimming course and, of course, of the holidays.Let's see if they give you a break and rest too.
Anuski Have you already gone?Well nothing, good trip and enjoy a lot.
Nacho, because the aquariums entertain a lot and give many joys, although also the occasional sorrow, two days ago a cyclid died that he had been in my hand at home ...
Velia, how are you going through Caceres?It seems that heat is taking a break.
Here we continue with the glycemia a little high, especially at night, I already put 3 of Levemir and sometimes I corrected with Novorapid at 3, but still rises with 170-180 ... What a cross!
Well, I'm going to see if I make some preparations, which today is my birthday and we have a family party and tomorrow dinner with some friends.
Have a good day, kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/17/2009 5:34 a.m.

Congratulations Marcita .......

kisses

DiabetesForo
07/17/2009 6:50 a.m.

Congratulations Marcita !!How many fell already?enjoy it a lot with your family.How isn't Noe?I hope the hyper is not due to any viruses that is around :?Nayah is fine, I will pray so that it does not take it again because small temperature changes, today we had to return from the park.
That I won to go to the beach and to squeak in heat, although this year I did not really want to because I will not be able to disconnect or rest there either, but all because they enjoy the girls.As Alea says, this is what has to be a mother but I never thought that the price would be so high sometimes, at least for what I was ....... but I don't change it for anything, huh?;)
By the way, was Anuski?Ah, Prado, we go on 1, fear gives me, that I am not to put an side on the beach and I see myself in the pool so calm.
Jolin, Owash, even if you don't believe it, you have come to envy me from the camp because in my young times I sign up for a monitor but no matter how vague I do not take my title and I have regretted a thousand times because who knows if I could not have been nowvolunteer in some camp for diabetic children.
Good weekend to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/17/2009 8:07 p.m.

Well, here I have stayed, out of the face of a fool, because my son, my daughter -in -law and her two dogs have gone.Tristones are missing them, the puppy and us.We will dedicate ourselves to playing with him, so that it is not hard;)

Owash, what exhaustion, boy.Take the opportunity to rest what you can.

Congratulations to Marcita, who did not find out what his birthday was.

Beky, let's see if you can enjoy the beach, girls and some nap, which come very well.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
07/18/2009 11:05 a.m.

Good and hot afternoons, routerillos .... Here we are finishing the suitcases and bathrooms with Nati in the pool .... suffocating heat in Cáceres, thankfully we are going to the north, because this has been fatal.
Congratulations, Marcita .... I suppose you would have a great time.
Becky to see how the beach.For kids it is the best.
Owash, wish you that the camp is a success.
Alea, Joooo, thankfully you have the puppy.The truth is that it is missing.Dana has been out for 3 days and jolin if it shows .... expect us to leave Nati, we will stay deaf.
Anuski, I suppose that enjoying the rest and meadow, to take advantage of those getaways even if they are weekend, which is very good to disconnect.In the end I don't think we go because we go to Madrid to leave Nati, and the return we will see how we propose it.
Well family, see you in a few days.
Kisses to all, present and absent, as they say there .... Muac !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/19/2009 3:30 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning......
I see that you are already marching on vacation:-/, Velia have a good time and if you happen here you already know that you are very welcome hehehe ... even if it is a quick visit;)
Alea encouragement, now to rest a little ...... and Beky enjoys the holidays even in a pool ...;), the important thing is to disconnect from the daily routine .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/20/2009 5:39 a.m.

Hello and goodbye !!!!
I haven't left ...: D, today we go on a trip, we make night in Valdepeñas and continue tomorrow to Almería.
Today I am still working, ... and thinking about the suitcases, because this year we have made them quickly and running, we have spent the weekend at my in -laws in the town, which were at parties, and yesterday to races :?I hope nothing is missing.

Marcita, congratulations !!! I suppose you will have enjoyed it.

Alea, farewells are always like that, now to think about when you see them again, and entertaining with the puppy.

Prado, I also looked that hotel, very good ... yes sir !!!

Bear beautiful, you have little left too, when I get you go ... and then I go again ... we agree there;) Have a good time with the kids.

Mani, I know that with a lot of work, in case you read a kiss for you and for the children.

Velia, have fun with the north, to see if time accompanies you a little, where are you going?

To others, that does not give me time, have a good time.Kisses!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/20/2009 7:06 a.m.

Good day......
How are the holidays ehhhh .... What a paradito is this:-/ ..... and what a few desire to work :)) .. That I have .......
Have a good day ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/22/2009 3:40 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, girls, for the congratulations, one goes for old ..... :)) :))
Well, Prado, you can see the absence of the vacation, I hope you enjoy, rest and above all, with road care.
Here we are with some death heats, last night at 2 in the morning at 29th on the street: shock:, there were no those who sleep and today it has been hitting again, does anyone send me fresh?To top it off the air conditioning has been downloaded and you do not see what the technician takes to come ...: Evil:
Anyway, good day to all.

DiabetesForo
07/22/2009 5:34 a.m.

Good morning.
Today is a holiday in Llanes.La Magdalena, which is the party of one of the three sides.
It is cloudy and threatening rain, but there is wet heat.I just got a long walk with Drake along the coast and today I will wander a little.Cook, read, to bed ...

Celia still does not new and I don't have much to tell you.

Anyway, that those of the holidays have fun and that the currants carry it as well as possible.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
07/22/2009 7:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.