{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Precious the aquarium, Nacho.Congratulations, because it should cost you to keep it in perfect condition.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/07/2009 11:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mother, if this is dead ...... Well, enjoying the holidays as it has to be!
I have been without passing several days but we have not stopped here, this does not seem vacation.Noa fell bad and Nyah followed her, now there are both with coughing brats and less bad that for now we are getting rid of the fever, although neither one nor the other eat anything.I thought I had already fought from the school and now it seems that the pool is going worse, but it does not surprise me with the shit of time that will always take cold.
Well, I see that people are disappearing, we until August nothing, to see how we are given the agglomerations of the Mediterranean that we carry very badly, this year it has not been chosen, in short, I hope I do not stress more even more because this is because thisBeing a mother has no rest.:?
Marcita, how isn't Noe?
Alea, and Celia?
Anuski, hopefully our disruptions will end up the trip well, on the account that brings us.:))
Prado, does it touch Serena this year too?
Velia, where will you walk ???enjoy
Mani, that older one is waiting for us;)
Kisses
By the way, does anyone know any peace?

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/07/2009 7:47 p.m.

Thanks Alea.

The satisfaction they give are more than the dedicated work, but yes, it takes a few hours of dedication.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/08/2009 3:02 a.m.

Good morning.......

Alea I totally agree with you, everything is very painful, I just see TV, between corruption, presentations of soccer players and Michel Jackson .... pink programs etc .... ufffffffffffff ..... also in summer they do not do morethan repeat programs so I better not turn on the TV.

Beky does not surprise me that your girls get bad, here we go from a tremendous heat to literally freeze: mrgreen:, there is no one who understands it.

In summer I never have vacations 8) So I will walk every day even if I speak alone :)) :)) :))

Nacho very beautiful the aquarium.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/08/2009 4:02 a.m.

Good morning!!!

I recognize that TV hooks me a lot, but it is true that lately I see nothing, only the serious one, which I love: D ... others, when Iciar sees drawings :)).Also having entertainment with the girl, I will not waste time seeing garbage.

Beautiful beky !!!I feel that there are the 2 Malitas Smurfs, we as we have not gone to the pool anything, the days that was good was when I worked as afternoons and now that it is not pool.In 15 days we will have a pool and beach at our please.8) 8) 8) ... what earns !!!
In August as we always go to Oropesa, and this year to meet the baby of some friends of Valencia, but at that time they will be in Denia, so we will travel the Mediterranean:-/.

Nacho beautiful your aquarium.A companion of mine has a smaller and Iciar loved being looking.

Prado, that you will not be alone in summer, do not worry ... I have a few vacations.

Alea, how has Celia gone with the notes at the end?And I hope you improve time, to enjoy the beaches.

Come, kisses for everyone, I'm still working.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/08/2009 5:16 a.m.

Good morning, routes !!!!
Well, here it seems that the temperature has dropped 2 or 3 graduates, but come on, that it still fancy bath ... 8)
Returning to TV, because that, little dedication, the drawings of Noe once again and the series of midia of loving in revolts, which coincides with Noe's nap and we can see her calm ... the rest, little, littleIt is worth it, some soccer, tennis or basketball game.
Nacho How beautiful the aquarium!For the fishwater it will be salt water, right?We are also very fond of, we have one with tropical fish and it is true that it requires dedication, but it is worth it.I am curious to know what they last ...
Beky, as I say, in winter because it's winter and summer ... The case is always with something.Noe is fine now (I touch wood) and is eating like a lime and recovering the weight lost in winter, even the glycemia has them luxury (I play wood again).Let the little ones improve!
Anuski, little you have left to soak in the beach ... See preparing the suitcase, not to forget anything.
Prado, you at the foot of the cannon, I will also walk here, if we have vacations it will only be a week: x, but hey, something is something.
Alea, how does Celia follow?Are you still working?
Velia, you continue missing, I hope everything is fine.
Kisses to all and good day, today, to hang curtains:-/

DiabetesForo
07/08/2009 5:58 a.m.

Marcita, yes, are salt water, and yes, I have an anemone.

They are delicate animals, that you have to take care and pamper a lot, but they are beautiful.

The anemone that I have now, and in which the clowns live, has been in the aquarium for two years, a few months ago moved from place and was swallowed by a bomb that destroyed it almost completely.With patience I serve the pump and put it in a hole between two rocks, now it has already recovered at all, and remains so happy.

How much do they live?It is not known.I think it is in Stockholm or in Oslo, in a public aquarium, they have one of more than 90 years, which is what has there.It is estimated that there are anemones who saw Columbus land in the Americas, but it is not known for sure.

I will put some photos of the clowns at home.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/08/2009 7:11 a.m.

Very good.

Prado, I accompany you, who also works.Well, I take holidayAnd happy to do it.In addition, with the summer schedule, I enter at 8 and leave at 2, a joy.

Anuski, you had to come on vacation here.They are now rolling more chapters of the lady.Yesterday, without going any further, the one who acts as a military and the one that owns the brothelHouse is in Colombres, quite close to the outside of the house, of course)

Celia well.In the end he recovered 5 of the 9 suspensions and has the other 4 for September, but he is animated and determined to take them out.He is happy with the illusion of the puppy and seems calmer.And it also seems that he no longer has that anxiety to eat and his controls are better.

Marcita, great that Noe is doing so well.

Well, you will not complain that I tell you little.

Health to all (present and absent)

DiabetesForo
07/08/2009 10:27 a.m.

Good morning....
Alea what good schedule hehehe, the vacation is not needed;), by the way, what race is the puppy you are going to have?
Bieeeen for Celia, in September it will surely approve everything .....

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/09/2009 3:28 a.m.

Good morning to everyone.

That is a good schedule, no doubt.

The promised photons:

Link style = "max-width: 300px;
Link style = "max-width: 300px;

The temperatures have also lowered here, and the deer moves.Luckily, because last week this was hell.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/09/2009 5:52 a.m.

Hello good!!!

What cool, Nacho !!!!

I don't complain from my schedule, I come from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., and in summer it is very good.

Alea, if in summer I have to go ... Regina said that Toró beach came out ... can it be?What a shame, this Monday is the last episode of the season, but I fit well, that I am going on vacation and I do not miss it.That couple does not hit or tail: o :))

I'm glad for Celia, surely those 4 take them out with the cap.And taking care of the puppy maybe it is more responsible.

Marcita, I start with the suitcase soon, my husband always tells me that I am very advanced, but I prefer it, I have the list last year, so easy to remember everything ... between my kit (meters, pump spare parts, insu insu...) And everything about the girl always goes to top, and that we are only 3.

Beky, how were girls?Have you already have a date for the holidays?

Greetings !!!!

Velia, you miss you a lot.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/09/2009 8:06 a.m.

How beautiful the aquarium.I guess it should not be easy to be careful.

Prado, the dog is a boxer.I love that race.I have sent you a photo by e-mail, because I am a real useless and I do not know how to put them in the forum.

Anuski, because you know where we are.Today Celia and her companions have had to lower the blinds their teacher of individuals, because the class is right in front of the Plaza de la Basilica and were rolling this morning some scenes, so they did not pay attention to the class:-//

And yes, several beaches from the area leave, including Toró.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/09/2009 1:04 p.m.

Alea how beautiful the puppy hehehe ... I am not surprising that Celia is excited ... every time I see a puppy I want to have a dog again.

Finally Friday .... Let's see if time does not spoil .....

Have a good day ...

DiabetesForo
07/10/2009 3:31 a.m.

TO THE GOOD DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nacho, precious the little fish.I understand that salt water requires more care than hot, right?So I understand why you don't watch TV :)).
Alea, well, a puppy at home, I also like that race, although I think it's a bit large for a house.Noe also wants a puppy but when it can be a little one, of those who do not grow much, she says she does not want to buy it, that we are going to the kennel and we adopt an abandoned one.;).
Well here with some novelty.Yesterday we were in Caceres (express visit and also the appointment came with a short time), the machine of the hem damaged: Mrgreen: so I will be done here, the consultation already passes the new endo, Dr. Buitrago, according toThe nurses is very good and very prepared, there was also Dr. Arroyo, of "listener", with a tristona face, I guess thinking about his departure, so we with "the heart Party" do we move with the A Badajoz?Are we staying with the new and the nurses team? We hope now, that we already have the bomb granted and we are waiting for us to education.
Ah!I forgot, Noe's analytics every great, unless Olive's allergic has come out: Twisted: We do nothing but gather things, now it's up to allergolo, tests ... Anyway ...
Well, it's already Friday, there is a hot and calm weekend.Enjoy it.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/10/2009 4:44 a.m.

Hi Holitas: d

After 2 days with cool, I was tempted I was covering with a sack -in -night: Mrgreen: yesterday the heats returned, although the clouds return today.

Fantastic fishbowl, Nacho, do you have lobsters or better, lobster?: Mrgreen: ... I think it's the only possibility to motivate me to take care of bugs: oops:

Marcita I know a couple of cases with olive allergy ... What rare things:-/, I also told me the other day the case of a lady with nickel allergy :?

Uhmm ... cinema ...: mrgreen:

Last week with a semi -dompleous schedule, from 16 holidays in the afternoon (in the absence of someone to annoy it: Evil :).
Between 20 and 24 I will be in a course in Gandía: economic crisis, science and technology, solution or part of the problem? ... One of the conferences will be given by Dr. Ramón Gomis, I will tell you because it is always a pleasurehear him speak (especially if he speaks in Catalan, his mother or paternal tongue, I don't know)

In August I will walk at home studying and shaking, alternatively: Mrgreen:

Ale have already told you my agenda

DiabetesForo
07/11/2009 7:58 a.m.

Good morning ...... to say something clear because being Monday: D: D, to see if I wake up that I have a lot of mess ......
Here the weekend also hot, so yesterday we left to Asturias, we went out with the idea of ​​going to a small town in the coast of Lugo to eat a rice with lump but as we had no place we ended up in Tapia de Casariego, along the way we stopEntaramundi is a beautiful place that I did not know, we will surely make some route.The return was made in the area of ​​the Oscos, a spectacular area.The more I know Asturias, the more I like it, although the beach did not step on it because it was very cloudy, we could walk through the mount a good time ...... and eat very well as always :)) :))

Have a good day ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/13/2009 4:08 a.m.

Good morning!!!!8) ... what Monday !!!!
We have had the Saturday, and we are all compensated in the office, a companion married ...
We had a great time, in the end we went without the girl and great ... although leaving her was a bit traumatic :)) ... what a crying caught ... it happened immediately and then she was very happy, and she fell asleep without problem... the spoils that are like that.
And yesterday we took a nap while ICIAR of 3 hours, which sat us well ... but today half asleep.Let's see if we go to coffee in a little while.

And in a weekly vacation !!!!!!

Greetings for all !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/13/2009 6:02 a.m.

Good afternoon routerillos ... I can finally enter ...
I have read very fast.Regina, I want your mother to recover soon.
Good for Celia ... if this girl when she wants .... Send me the puppy's photo, Alea, when you can, that Angela wants to see her.
Nacho, very beautiful the aquarium.Dana had a big one when she was little, she was relaxing, but very difficult to maintain, for me, at least.
Prado, I just called my friend Mamen, who arrived from Asturias, has been in the area of ​​the Oscos and Taramundi, how curious !!! ... I suppose you would enjoy a lot.
Anuski, Weddings, Uffff, we have one in August.How little I like, really, but yes, surely you enjoyed, that from time to time you are lowered from children it comes but very well.
Beky, how were the kids, already recovered?
Mani, how about you.Already on vacation? At least with the beach, you can enjoy the days.
Marcita, how is Noe better.What a pity that the hemo could not do it, we have been today, Dr. Arroyo gave us, that the new one was outgoing and had to visit the plant.The good hemo, a 7. I really don't complain, because between some things and others and without minilink ... in short, happy.
Owash and Alea New summer schedule.It was the best of when I currated, the summer schedule wanted anxiously ...
I see that Paz is still missing ... if you read us put something, woman, that we see that everything is going well.
We arrived on Saturday.Very tired, often Palizón that we have given ourselves, between a good cleaning, the purchases of the IKEA, and the subsequent assembly, less bad than my particular mcgiver mounts furniture in a plis, hahahaha ... and of course we have also had one dayFrom distraction, visit Faunia, visit to the Prado Museum and a few out -of -the -minders ... tired, but happy, as I say.
Now we have Nati, we picked it on Wednesday.He is happy here, bathing in the pool, and being, the center of attention.
On Sunday we will go to the north, with Ángela, because Dana leaves for 10 days with Fran and her parents and another 10 with Fran ... I do not ride it badly, no, hehehej ...
Well, we are going to prepare the dinner.A kiss to all..... tomorrow.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/13/2009 5:15 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning....
Velia very good that hemo, of course you have to be happy !!!!!!.
I imagine that your friend really liked that area, the truth is that she is spectacular and in Taramundi there is a little hotel that looks hehehe, she is called the rectory and has some ufffff views ...... I do not rule out losing myself thereEven if it's a weekend:-/
What part of the north are you going ????????Beach, mountain ?????;)
Anuski how little you have for the holidays ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/14/2009 3:38 a.m.

Hello!!!!
Velia, welcome !!!I am glad that you have done a little of everything for Madrid, so better ... and now a holiday, like us, that we have less than a week, on Monday we leave, because we stop to night, in case IciarTired, and on Monday we have it free, because we take advantage and thus we get to eat at the hotel.
Very good Hemo Angela, I'm already trembling, I will do it in early August, because I go to the 20th in consultation.

Prado, that area of ​​Asturias we do not know it ... but it is fine to know.Our coffee will have to be just around my vacation, because this week I have a mess, ok?

Beky, how are you?Girls better?Iciar was with a few tenths of fever after eating, to see what leaves ... I hope that nothing serious, because traveling with her Pachucha makes me any funny.
And man, occupies with his kids, I suppose ... Let's see if you tell us something.

Well boys, today I am in the afternoon, but only today because 2 companions are missing and to cover the schedule we have to make changes, but well I came at 3pm and I'm going at 8pm.

Good day!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/14/2009 10:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.