{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Do not go anywhere.Read books.Be the owner of the couch.Forget Caravans ...
Will there be better vacations?:))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/29/2009 3:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Don't go anywhere.Read books.Be the owner of the couch.Forget Caravans ...
Will there be better vacations?:))

SHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Don't tell anyone: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
06/29/2009 4:08 p.m.

Good morning: D ..... yesterday I had no strength or to write .... What a dream hehehehe ... after the nap as new: Mrgreen: And today already better, so I hope to take advantage of the afternoon hehehe.......
Owash like pseudovacations?
Alea looks that you are distrustful;) ..... woman who is getting older hehehe ...... Trust her ...
What quiet are the cacereños, I imagine that enjoying the pool to the top .....
Anuski will we have that coffee at least before you go on vacation, okays ????
Marcita I imagine that you finished all the work, now to enjoy the house ... when you have the holidays?

You have a good day ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/30/2009 4:16 a.m.

Good morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Despite having paid the Treasury with the rent: Mrgreen: I am happy.They have given me the results of some rheumat and tumor tests that they made last week and gives everything negative, all normal: oops: uuuuuuuurufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, which relief.
Also yesterday we did the analysis to Noe and they did very well, not as last year, that they made a butcher shop ...: Evil: now to wait for results and call us soon from Caceres.
Well yes, Prado, the work is already finished and painting and cleaning, now as you say to enjoy, especially the patio, which has been luxurious.The holiday we have a little raw, in principle they are for the first half of August, but it all depends on the work of my maidin, if your compi is restored ... and if we have them they will be half such as Owash and theAnother half in my town, which I agree with my sister there, anyway.
Yesterday of celebration, the saint of my maidin and in passing his birthday, which was 27.
Well, nothing, good day to all that today has been tightening heat 8).

DiabetesForo
06/30/2009 5:45 a.m.

Hi guys!!

Here today heat, to see what lasts:-/
Yesterday I threw a 2 -hour nap, I hardly believe it and what good came to me: D
Marcita, what good news, your results;), and that the analysis of noe have been facilitated ... but poor thing !!!
Of course, if I had a pool at home, or a beach nearby, I was not going to move ... but since we have neither one thing nor another, we have to move.As I take a week's holiday in a week, if I stay at home, they don't seem vacation ... if I had a month ... I would not mind spending a house in house.
Prado, whenever you want, do you turn around the upper part, and we have that coffee, do you think?
Today we are celebrating too, it is my sister's birthday.And my husband already on vacation today, what envies !!!

Good morning to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/30/2009 7:31 a.m.

I see that you liked my holiday project: Mrgreen: ... what do I do that I do more things ... except when there are Olympic Games than for 2 weeks hibern to TV.

Go the one that has been lined with the Lantus: Shock: ... Sanofi Aventis fell 10% in the European and Spanish stock agencies have taken "reassuring" informative notes but at the same time it seems that they point out that something happens(but why do they get the notes?).
I do not know if you knew that the insulin Glargina was developed by the company Novonordisk and that before marketing it sold the patent to Sanofi Aventis ... in the world of diabetes it surprised this sale to a direct competitor and there have always been doubts about whether there was somethingBehind (despite the subsequent development of the Levemir by Novo)
Anyway, we will see what happens because 24 million people in the world using this medicine ...

I am not happy with an opposition I think I am going to introduce myself to another of a warden for a hospital in Valencia:-/ ... to see if I make my investment profitable in reading and study hours: D tell me that the exams are by November,So lucky I will not have forgotten: Oops:

DiabetesForo
06/30/2009 4:41 p.m.

Hello everyone!!
Marcita is very happy for your analytical results.I didn't know you were worried, but what rest you will have now! ...
Well, I also enjoy the holidays if I stay at home or in the town and enjoy beach or pool, but the truth is that I love traveling, knowing different cultures, different languages, ... sometimes it is tired, but to rest nowI have on weekends the rest of the year ... Anyway ... that the good thing is to enjoy what is done.
Velia, I hope that Dana's exam is going wonderfully: !::!:.
Owash, yes, I make your effort profitable as much as you can, maybe you have to decide between 2 jobs :)) My mother!In unemployment time and Owash and can choose: d.
A kiss,

DiabetesForo
07/01/2009 3:18 a.m.

Good morning routerillos.
Here we walk, with a printing cap, and a little lid.
Marcita is glad that everything has gone well;)
At the moment, I prefer quiet vacations, some excursion around where we are, swimming pool or beach, walks and loup.
Mommy, Dana yesterday was half crazy, hahahaha, made some nonsense that you cannot imagine.He says it is tiredness ... Let's see how, this morning I had the sociology, which has cost him a lot.And this afternoon microeconomy ... I'll tell you.In the end they put the registration in the subject of the 2 dieces, it seems that what she saw was not the final note.And it is quite animated.
Tomorrow we go to Madrid to spend a few days, we are all, including Fran.They have painted the house and we want to do a little cleaning.
What a moral, Owash !!! ... courage and see if you get it.
Good guys, I leave you, I have Angela's friends around here.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/01/2009 6:53 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello...
I see that with heat everywhere ...
Velia because in Madrid surely too hot, but you will be entertaining with the house.And Dana in her line, what a more applied girl, has little left to free herself from studies and tasks.
We will go to the town of my in -laws, the Saturday afternoon because in the morning I work.And we have thought about taking a swimming pool, because there they have a patio and surely spend a pipe, and it is the only place where we can put it.

Prado where you walk, we have not seen you today ...: D

We agree that the holidays everyone enjoys them in their own way, the good thing is to be able to enjoy them, yesterday my husband told me that I hope I was a teacher, and small vacations, but my case is quite the opposite of his ...: X: x a shame !!!

Owash ... since you are the mess, for trying not to miss anything, you would not have to move to another province.

Well I'm going to finish that there is little to go to Casita.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/01/2009 8:36 a.m.

Very good to the route.
Yesterday Oviedo touched.It was hot of justice.We went to 3, because he had the consultation in the afternoon, and the Calorazo was not normal in these parts.The temperature would laugh to those of my land, 32 degrees, but with a humidity saturation that looked more like a sauna.
Well, what matters, we upload the basal to Celia because it is again with very high figures, but they are the pres, so it does not seem that there were indications of crime 8)

Anyway, that it is better, without forgetting that Celia is a book teenager, who in the meantime studious and formal even looks like a weirdo :))

Owash, you do well to make studies profitable, say so.

Marcita, I'm glad those good results.Now enjoy.

Anuski, surely iciar will pass it to his pool.

And regarding the Lantus theme, I do not have enough data to comment, although, as in any good police novel, the first thing I would ask me is: Who benefits?: ?:: Arrow: well that

Well, health to all and enjoy the holidays that you have them.

DiabetesForo
07/01/2009 10:38 a.m.

Good ..... I walk here, something lid for varying: D

On the subject of insulin Lantus I also have no data to comment, I suppose that since every medication has its risks but what is clear is that without insulin I die so .....:-/

Velia has a good time through the Madriles although I imagine that with such a ufffffff heat ......

Marcho to have coffee to see if I cleared ... hehehe ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/02/2009 6:33 a.m.

Here in Oviedo today he has already refreshed, but yesterday and the day before yester, something uncomfortable with the points.
Alea, I will go with her on Saturday to Llanes, until Wednesday, I already call you, to see if we are going beach. Sunday I went with Raquel to eat Poo and I was beautiful.(It is that at this time there are very few people and everything is very clean and very wild :)
A hug to all :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/02/2009 8:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

... I just wished you a good weekend !!!I have had to work today, but I have less than half an hour left, so already happy.
Regina, I hope your mother will recover soon with your care.

In the end we have not yet taken the pool, ... Let's see if we still have time.

I am already overwhelming the trip to Almeria ... for Iciar above all, to see how it takes it, we do not know whether to do night or go out of the pull (with short paraditas, go) ... but surely it's about 10 hours... my poor mother.

To rest, and have a good time.Kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/04/2009 7:39 a.m.

Good day........

Anuski almost better do not buy the pool still hehehe ... with this time ..... on Saturday night I almost freezed seeing the Templars: D ..... and do not worry about the trip, surelyIciar takes it better than you even if they are so many hours .....

Regina I hope your mom is already better .... Jo ... What a desire to go back there ...: D, to see if we can do a getaway even if it's weekend ....

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
07/06/2009 7:37 a.m.

Hello!!
Prado, in the end we don't buy it, I would not be able to release it :( ... what time !!!
Thank you for the animals for the little trip, and I remembered one of my compis who told me for a long time that her parents, she and her hna, were a summer to Roquetas, when she was like Iciar, in a Seat 124, with theWindows down, roasting of heat ... And everything great, well and the roads that 25 years ago there were no highways ... but you know now we want everything so "perfect" ... that everything is little.

We saw on Friday the medieval market, like Saturday and Sunday we were not.And it turns out that the people of my in -laws are close to Sahagun and there was also another medieval market :)) ... very similar to that here.

It ends Monday for us ... well !!!!!: D

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/06/2009 8:34 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prado, Anuski, already ending on Monday, laborily speaking ...
Anuski, the little ones are stronger than we think and endure more and better than us, so iciar the trip sure does well.
Velia, Juan Luis, how about the Madriles?I hope you have not worked much.I guess Dana already enjoying her vacation, you notice!
We have passed it in my town, also with temperatures alert, although with the pool we have cope with very well, especially Noe, that it did not leave until it was wrinkled as a pass.But the summers are no longer what they were, I remember when I was small those noon of July, without air conditioning, passing heat but heat, that you peeked to the street and the vaho that the walls and the ground were seen, only they were heardThe chicharras sing and refresh you from time to time with the botijo ​​... Ah!Those were heats ...
Well, that well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/06/2009 8:48 a.m.

Good afternoon.
Fresh and drizzling here (for varying)
Regina, the beach is afraid that you will not be fixed with this time.Let's see if we see each other.And give your mother a hug.Tell him that I want to hear her sing again.I hope the next recital is not delayed.

Marcita, fear gives me the heat that my eldest son will be, who is working in AlcuSar: Oops:

Anuski, I remember trips from Cáceres to Gerona in a two horses.One pass :))

Prado, you know, although I hope this time you call to take a cider at least.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
07/06/2009 11:41 a.m.

Is it possible ???? !!!!!
It now gives me to put the TV, something unusual in me, and in six different chains is the macro presentation of Cristiano Ronaldo live, we go as if it were the biggest event of the year.I like football, but this seems to me that it is "pissing out of the pot."With this and the death of Michael Jackson we have already occupied the news until the end of the year.

DiabetesForo
07/06/2009 4:27 p.m.

Very good.

Paradita is the route and the forum too.

Well, I totally agree with you, Marcita.Even the crown I am already of football and that marabunta forofa that almost drool before nañatos left over arrogance and lacking almost everything else.
I must be out of bowling, because I do not understand that today that types of idols are worshiped that do not represent values ​​and that they believe they are demigods, because they are treated by the forofada and the media.
Disgusting me, I can't remedy it: Mrgreen:

Regarding Michael Jackson, he was a great artist, with many lights and shadows.Personally it was not of my favorites, much less, but I recognize his worth and, above all, I was impressed by his way of dance.Anyway, the case is to show, even with death: twisted:

Health to all

DiabetesForo
07/07/2009 10:27 a.m.

While talking about football and the king, there is no talk of crisis ... and people forget the crisis, and consume again.

In the background, it is not wrong ...

Every day I like to read, the little TV I see is the downloaded .... Without ads, and what I want to see: D

In addition, this is the view of my living room:

Link style = "max-width: 300px;

Do you think I pay much attention to TV?

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/07/2009 10:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.