{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

I'm sad.

It turns out that today as it was the last day of the course, in school they have made a lunch based on churros, horchata and lemon ganiado, it was at 12 and my husband was there at 12 less.But when he has arrived they had already eaten all the children except as he was sitting waiting.When my heart has told me and I can't take it off my head.

Nico is a happy child, those who know him know that he is very smiling and cheerful.He has a lot of knowledge and has it assumed, he does not complain about the infinite daily controls and even the catheter, but I do not know what will happen to him that head or that he will have felt to see all the other children eating.We try by all means that you do not feel different but I know that this is impossible and I do not want it to suffer.

Anyway, here I am crying like a dump because that suffering I cannot avoid it and I feel guilty for being able to eat without problems five hundred churros and my son to eat two has passed through that bad time.No one knows what I would give because it was the other way around, well those who are in my same situation if.

Well, don't worry that it will happen to me as soon as I see him in the afternoon, with that ear to ear and his hugs I forget everything, although from time to time these lows pass me.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/22/2009 8:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Mani05, I wish I could tell you something for your sadness to happen.Many times I heard my mother that phrase "nobody knows what I would give because it was the other way around", but today, now that I am a mother you do not know how happy I wear when I think that I have it and not my son diabetes and not my son.It is a matter of time.
A hug.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
06/22/2009 10:09 a.m.

Anapp

Mani, did the teacher cost so much to wait 10 minutes for your husband to arrive?:?that little brain

No one understands or understands why some have touched us and others not ... neither being chicy, nor being young nor being older or spending 50 years ... as there is no possibility, for the moment, to change our situation we must enjoyWhat we have ... And to enjoy Nico that surely gives more joys than sorrows

A hug

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/22/2009 10:27 a.m.

.... little brain and little tact and what little empathy for God, man how we are not going to understand you, I do not have children but I think much about my nephews who were tiny when I debuted and always think the same, if it had happened to themSome of them would not have been so well .... Children are strong and only that they have already forgotten.Lopa and kissing encourage ...: D

DiabetesForo
06/22/2009 11:26 a.m.

Hi Mani, I understand perfectly how you feel, a few days ago they had a party at school and hadn't even notified it.When Angela left she told me that she had not been able to eat anything ... I felt fatal, although I had no idea of ​​such a celebration, I told her that why I hadn't called me, that she could eat anything knowing whatThat I had to wear and answered me: ..... well, give the same ... I was sad, thinking about what you, how I would have felt, and a little full of rage because there are times that this of theDiabetes becomes much more evident ... He comforted me that the episode was almost instantly forgotNico, although in the corner, he enjoyed the beauty of his churros and his lemonade ... a kiss

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/22/2009 11:58 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

There are people who are in the world because there must be everything, but not because they damn the lack.

Mani, I think that all of us who have diabetic children (or with any other disease) know how you feel.To me in similar cases I was not sad, but anger, and believe me that more than one chicken I have mounted for those faults of delicacy and common sense.

Changing third, the experience of the beach was a resounding success, which gives us more peace of mind face to summer.

Health to all, and especially Nico.

DiabetesForo
06/22/2009 12:34 p.m.

Thank you all from iciar !!!!!She has had a great time, and we also seeing her so happy, this year has been equally special as the first, but different: Oops: he has enjoyed much more, we sing and he has blown the candles, this several times:D, and wanted to continue :)) :) ... many gifts, and she all excited, without stopping a minute, ended up defeated, but so tired and excited that she was not slept ...

Mani, sky :( ... what little consideration ... I don't know, I think it cost nothing to wait for your husband to arrive ... and that Nico enjoyed at the same time as the rest of the children, surely he has not given him so much importance, andThat when he has eaten them, he has been so happy, he thinks he is a child, and that he will have already forgotten, but it is sad to know that that has happened to him, and not being able to avoid it.May your hugs and kisses help you forget you too.

Alea, to refresh Almeria :?:?, if precisely ... I think I will not leave the hotel, the hotel pool and the beach in front, so it is inside or want to imagine it.I am glad that Celia is getting it, the penalty that you have not noticed before and instead of getting approved, take note ...

Prado, how do you carry the heat?I hope you can take a few days of vacation in September;).

Mamidejuan, enjoy your trip to Cuba and with the family to London, what a summer awaits you !!!Congratulates Juan for his notes.

And noe, Nayah, Nico and Nacho, how about the notes?Today Diego, my neighbor (4 years old) told me that they had given him the notes and that very good ... more nice !!!

I leave you, greetings for everyone !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/22/2009 3:14 p.m.

Nosdias, oh mani05, it hurts, if it hurts, at least it hurts me when something similar to Angela happens….The fact is that it hurts for her, however I am convinced that she hurts much less than me, so it hurts me much more than I should, as if I had an excess of pain ...Where does that excess pain come from?Perhaps a feeling of guilt because after all we are in charge of educating them and explaining things, and for this diabetes we have no explanation, only orders, routines, punctures, measures ... but answers to their thorus, none.

I already read that you are all almost like going to you, because we have already started the pool season ... and yesterday barbecue, which has long been.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/23/2009 6:33 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Mani, I'm not going to tell you anything new that you haven't told you.Here we understand you.Look, Juan, with his 15 years, his 1.80 tall, and his 4 years of diabetes, I still see him with strange look when his friends buy popcorn to go to the movies and he, although he loves he has toSaying "I don't want to," he comforts me that it lasts for a little while, then the rest of the day enjoys everything.
The other day they went to celebrate a birthday to a friend.There was no sugar -free drink, when he arrived home he told me "Mom, it's the first time I said, if there is no sugar -free Coca I prefer a glass of water," I felt the pride in his voice and it seemed to me that it was another testovercome: d.... And Nico is one of those who know how to enjoy life: p.
Alea, Celia overcoming tests too, how much I am!
Anuski, if you go to Almeria, do not stop going through Cabo de Gata and its surroundings, it is a natural park that you should not miss.Do not limit yourself only to the hotel and the pool.Almería has precious and unknown places.You will not regret it.
Prado, it will be;).
Velia and Juanlu How good barbecues!:))
Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/23/2009 7:08 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Almería ... bad memories of Almería, that over time I have been able to sweetly .... surely you dare to go out and enjoy the beautiful sunsets of Cabo de Gata or the beautiful region of the Vélez ....Well, and if not to rest at the hotel and the beach, what are the holidays, right?I am glad that Iciar would enjoy his birthday.
As Juanlu says, today we will begin the pool season (although we have already gone a couple of times), we will go in a little while and eat there.Then to spend the nap at home and enjoy ours, which is where you are best.
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/23/2009 7:16 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi guys!!!

I am not with my soul today :( ... It has clouded a little the day and is not so hot, but we have embarrass ... and it is worse.

Mamidejuan, near Cabo de Gata we will be, in a new urbanization, the hotels are new, and they are very good, I will tell you.I take note of what you tell me, I would leave the hotel for me, but my husband does like to move, and after the trip so long that we will have to know a little Almería:-/.

Mani, how are you? ...: D

Tomorrow to see if I put a photo of Iciar on Sunday.
Kisses to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/23/2009 12:53 p.m.

Good morning ...... already half of the week, how long is this week is doing, the last one I work in the afternoon until September: D and with such heat I have fatal ...

Anuski finally you know where you are leaving .... I don't know anything about Almería but I have friends who go every year because they love the area ....
I have no idea what I will do, or if I will take days of vacation, or anything .... What I know is that in July and August I do not move except for some weekend and in September we will see, there is still much:)) ....
Velia that I do not forget that I owe you a visit, that I always tell you the same, I want to know your land ...;)

You have a good day ..... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
06/24/2009 4:37 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
This morning digestive doctor with Dana.Results of an intestinal t´ransit and various problems of gases and discomforts that I do not stop blaming the nerves that enter it in certain situations .... normal transit, with some reflux and therefore will make an endoscopy (AHis father has diagnosed him a hernia of hiatus) .... otherwise well.We continue with the good academic results, yesterday 10 (1st quarter 10 and this 10) and.July 1.Let's see if it ends and enjoy the deserved holidays.
Yesterday there was an accident in Miajadas, regular line Cáceres-Villanueva (Marcita, I hope that no one in your family has been involved), and 2 girls aged 21 and 24, Joer, in the flower of life ... That's whyI say, they take them away, to take away us.
Anyway, I leave you that today we have jumped the pool, but we are in the patio my boy and I drinking a beer.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/25/2009 9:07 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!
Velia, do you notice Dana's!Good luck for July 1!What happens to him looks like it is because of the nerves that cause the exam era.I hope it is nothing and enjoy a summer as it deserves.
Prado did not remember! You are the one who guarded in the forum during the summer :(. Well, September will come ...
Today we have collected Juan's notes, we already knew that they were going to be good, but we still didn't have them, it has many outstanding.The lowest note is an 8, so he also deserves to enjoy the summer;).
Juan went beforeayer to a basketball camp.A week of basketball, pool and games with friends.As always, I restless for their diabetes, but of the monitors that are, 2 are doctors and that reassures me.In addition he sends me several messages a day telling me that everything is perfect: d.So ... to relax: oops :.
A kiss

DiabetesForo
06/26/2009 6:40 a.m.

Hello good.....

Jo what note is in this forum ....: D .... Congratulations to Juan and Luck for Dana in his last examination although it seems to me that he will not need it hehehehe .....
Blessed car accidents uffff ... I have panic on the road, last Saturday two of my vacation brothers were marching to Almuñecar and I was in susYou have to happen again but I can't remedy it.
It is my latest work afternoon until September: D so I am collecting and I long since it is time hehehe ....

Good weekend ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/26/2009 12:59 p.m.

Hello good!!!

Good, which is Friday and also as Prado is my last afternoon ... on Monday I have come in the morning: D
Prado, the next cafetin, touches you to come to see me, so that I invite you ... ok?;)
The trips, I like less and less ... and more if they are so long, but it is normal to worry, and more in your case.
I wanted to go to the beach tomorrow, but I'm afraid he won't be able to be ... time is scrambled:?We take the opportunity to go to León who are at parties ... And we have not been going for years, Leon yes, but at the parties no ...:-/ how I mess:-//
Congratulations on the notes to Juan !!!
Velia I hope that the stomach is passed to Dana, and it is nothing, the endoscopy is a bit annoying, my husband has already made some accounts, because he has very often ulcers (in times of worry or nerves ...) and chronic gastritis.

Take care of you and until Monday !!!If someone leaves on vacation, have a good time.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/26/2009 3:35 p.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How long without going through here and how much I have read ... although now I almost don't remember :)), things of age.
Very good notes of Dana, Juan and Raquel congratulations to all!Let's see if Dana passes the discomfort ...
Congratulations also Celia, for her approved, her grooves, her heming down ...
It was the birthday of Iciar and I already read it well, Anuski enjoys every moment, that they grow too quickly.
Juanlu with "Vacacionero" spirit, I Whenever I see Bahia Principe's announcement I imagined in that hammock ... :))
Owash, let's see when you tell us some of those projects that you have in progress ...
Mommy, yours are vacations, yes sir, what envy!When you return and put our teeth long.
Mani, I hope that the disgust will be passed, as we already told you, we understand you better than Nadia and who has not gone through a similar situation, less bad that the kids are not grudding and forget immediately.Beautiful kisses.
Prado and Anuski already working just in the morning, it is missing, that with this heat what you want most is a nap at that time.
Velia, I hope to see you soon.Luckily the accident is not closely touched, although if a girl in the neighborhood, a twin of another that in the end does not amount to the autos.To live, which are two days and we never know where our destiny is.
Well, here without much to tell, no already on vacation is in the setback, it seems that it is already discarding mochchos and coughs.On Monday they do the analytics, we already exceed the last and fateful Hemo, to see how the next one, we are now having values ​​for all tastes.
I do not know if we will have a vacation because a work compi from my maidin is on low and they turn to cover it, things of the company ...: Evil :.
Ah!The last Saturday was the end of the noe course and danced great, the mothers fell, well, the fathers too, but less.
Well, that I am going to take a turn of the forum, now that I "vague", that they say here.Kisses to all and good weekend and care on the road.

DiabetesForo
06/26/2009 4:32 p.m.

Good morning!!!
Here we walk from Total Monday, between which we have had a very busy weekend with meals, dinners and others ... and that today has touched early ... I am a drag !!!

I'm going to take a coffee to see if I cleared a little.

Marcita, I'm glad Noe is fine, now to have a good summer !!!

Then it happened to me.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/29/2009 6:03 a.m.

Very good.

Cloudy Monday and threatening rain.In the end it will fall.

Celia has been with high glycemia for days, especially the pres, so it is time to climb basal.For the rest, he is quiet, docile (within what fits) and affectionate.I don't know.He even studies without being sending it:-/

Anyway, I'm going to curly for the forum.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/29/2009 11:18 a.m.

Güenas afternoons

It was to say that I did not like the "eyebrows" and start out to get outstanding on all sides: Mrgreen:

15 days and start my part day: D and 30 days and my pseudo -agations begin ... pseudo because I am not going to any place, but we are except to turn the computer and read 4 pending books I do not think it does much more: Twisted:

Greetings to those present and absent: D

DiabetesForo
06/29/2009 3:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.