{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Nosdias, Regina, what a face of reading ...
Today it is raining, so once the walk through the Malecon (how much surfist taking advantage of the waves) and made the second breakfast, I think we will go to Guetaria to see Download Atunes and to take some zuritos.Or that or we will go to the market to buy some fresh fish of those that are only here or in the English Court.Anyway around the beach, that the tide will be low and without people will be all for us ... ummmm, Joé, I've been a few days that no ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/16/2009 6:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hahahaha, Juanlu;)
Thanks Alea, for the compliments towards Dana.The truth is that I have been very lucky ...
Regina, I have already passed that phase.Dana has been with Fran for a while and the other day in a discussion she told me something like that that "it was his life," hehehe ... well, I thought, that sometimes I keep looking at her like a girl ... Anyway, that the children become great, and we have to look, with joy, how good they have grown us ... my congratulations also for you for Raquel's achievements.And, of course, they deserve a good vacation.
Prado, thank you: D .... Then if you don't have a curro you take it pa ponferrada, hahahaha ...
I still have a wet back of the strong waves of the walk .... mmmm .... my head has gone.

Greetings and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/16/2009 7:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hahaha Velia is not a bad idea ehhhh, but I'm sure Dana will have work without problems as soon as I finish ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/16/2009 11:42 a.m.

Nosdias, the heat returned, snif.This morning as we walked, Montse told me that I did not understand how the glycemia for Angela could vary from one season to another.
Then I remembered that phrase of that mentalist wizard, Anthony Blake: "Everything they have seen has been the product of their imagination. And they don't turn it over, it makes no sense."

Although of course, as I am more than the great Juan Tamariz, I would say: "Magic is a way to make the impossible possible."

That is, in this diabetes, in addition to that little makes sense, we see that the impossible is made possible.

By the way, that yesterday zapping I saw that the teacher came out in El Hormiguero, a shame, because I could not see it since my head doctor is forbidden to see such a splendid program.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/17/2009 6:21 a.m.

Good morning.Before I wrote a message but I went to the garete.Snif ...
Now I don't have much time to write, so I'll enter this afternoon, if they leave me
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/17/2009 6:44 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... what caloooooooooooor and what laziness to have to work at this time: ((: (.... less bad than is less for the 29 that starts my summer day ......

I'm going to work a little if I don't fall asleep on the keyboard .... 8)

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/17/2009 11:19 a.m.

Prado ... I also work here ... to comfort yourself a little.

Regina, how chance about the beach ... I do see the series and when it comes out, I always wondered that, ... what beach it will be :?: I didn't know where I was recorded ... and it doesn't sound to me, Toró sounds to me, from yourAsturias area, we know La Franca Beach and we loved it.Congratulations to your daughter, and enjoy all on vacation.

I also eager for vacations .......
kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/17/2009 12:16 p.m.

To good night and lozanas: D

I am very happy, today the penultimate project has taken off (it is never the last one, there is always more) do you know that of falling into the right time at the right time?: D Well today it has been so ... As I move forward I will tell you ... With a little luck we will do something shocking and useful, especially useful.

Hummm Look that I like little those who take good grades :)) ... it's envy, I know, also envy insane: Oops: in my career I took 27 approved and 3 notables: shock: a pastel regity: p

Beach ... I haven't been living in Valencia for 5-6 years: Oops: ... rare that is one

DiabetesForo
06/17/2009 4:24 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
Anuski, I see that you are still in the afternoon ... now you will miss the morning, especially for the laziness that gives the streets at that time ... I do not know there, but here at 9 that we started toWalking we already had 30 degrees, can you take charge ... Have you already resolved the holidays?
Owash, I think Dana would fall great, nothing to do with an eyebrowdThe bug of knowing is entering ...
I'm going to take a shower and have a coffee with my paired.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/18/2009 6:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Jolín ... This is not supporting it, at this time it should be forbidden to come to work, my car is worse than a sauna, today I marked 42 graces ... I have already refreshed a little with very cold water, and we are withbutt fans.

Prado, you have little left, to just go in the morning and me too, on 24 I have come in the morning.

Velia, you do well to take the early ride but you can't ... you already have little early early, ... and my husband too, how lucky !!!

We are finalizing the holidays, I think we will go to Almeria but something is twisted ... I don't even want to think about the trip !!!

Owash, don't you like the beach?Jolin Well, I would like to have the beach closer ... the same thing then did the same as you ... You will tell us the news !!

On Sunday we are fulfilling the little one, ... 2 years old, it seems a lie, that they have passed so fast.

Well I'm going to see if I get concentrated at work ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/18/2009 11:36 a.m.

..... ayyyyyyyyyyyy anuski we must be the only ones we are curing: shock :: shock: with these heats it is impossible, thankfully I have the afternoons very quiet, because you want to work any ..... to you and to youIt is little for the holidays hehe .... Jolin already two years old, if time flying .....

DiabetesForo
06/18/2009 11:51 a.m.

Very good.

Here the temperature does not bother.Come on, that almost scarce and all grades.We walk for the 20 degrees of maximum and mimic that it will go down more.And, of course, cloudy and with intermittent Orballu :?
Use, what beach we do, but heat as it starts to bathe will be that it is not.And see that I like the water and I do not need the sun, but some more graduate would already be appreciated.
Luckily this weekend there is Formula 1 (each crazy with its theme)

Celia is happy.He is getting quite approved, although he will fall 3 or 4, but he has already realized that, little to strive, the notes can be of those that Owash does not like :)) and seems determined to do so.Let's see if the purpose lasts.

By the way, Owash, which you have in "Easter".You will tell how those wonders are going.

Velia, Jaime continues to endure in Cáceres.If they tell me a few months ago I do not believe it: or see if the Calorazo gives you.

Anuski are you going to "cool" to Almeria?:-/

Well, I leave you, I'm going to keep looking at things.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/18/2009 11:53 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.Yes, I have no forgiveness for this long absence.The truth is that when you are a long time without entering as if you forget, it also costs a job to catch up.It even surprised me that the forum has changed:-/.
I have read the last messages so it seems that Celia has gone from a difficult stage to another acceptable, hopefully continue like this!and reach the stage of perfection: d.
Owash, waiting for final results and place, and there is some of a project ... Surely it will be something great;).
Dana ... wonderful!... And Raquel! ... I love seeing that great youth that is so talked about.
Well, I would have many more things to know and many things to tell, in short ...
The visit to Juan's new endo (for moving to adults), which is Dr. Ampudia, was fine.He changed to Lantus and Novorapid, and we are still trying to hit, we have been covered by 24 weeks because he puts it at 9.30 at night and at that time he is always high.We have an appointment again on July 6, we'll see what he tells us.
Juan's notes will also be great, almost everything is outstanding, I hope he does not change and that he becomes part of that youth, responsible and intelligent ... Celia will also be part, he has already found the way: o.
As for the holidays, because ... I will be absent in summer.I go to Cuba in July ... Without husband and without children;), I will be 20 days and I plan to enjoy it a lot.In August we will go to a house in London, now the whole family: d.Organizing all that has taken me a long time because I have done everything through the Internet, but I think everything is ready.
Well let's see if I'm finding times and I keep reading.
A kiss to all

DiabetesForo
06/20/2009 8:44 a.m.

You are already mamidejuan ... look to give us envy with those vacations :))

The outstanding ones surround me: D

Humm:-/ Will Dr. Ampudia Summer Pajarita take?: Evil: For those who do not know it always carries that ornament?

DiabetesForo
06/20/2009 11:11 a.m.

Very good.

Face you sell, mamidejuan.Congratulates Juan for the note.And it is true, the change of Celia seems to be serious, so we are more than hopeful, because, if it is put, it will give a review of more than one, especially the "school disorient" :))

I have been thinking where I would like to go on vacation and the chosen place has been Llanes.Walk, how lucky, if I don't have to travel to arrive!Delicious temperature, clean water beaches, being able to be outdoors at any time without shrinking and walking ... yes, we will decide to spend in llanes :))

Health

DiabetesForo
06/21/2009 10:45 a.m.

I see that many already thinking about vacations, that envies, I still have left and neither special plans, to Malaga to my sister's house especially to flee from the veraners who invade everything :)) The truth is that when I lived in MadridI expected the arrival of the holidays in another way, now with that having the beach so close is no longer the same.

I am glad that the boys and girls are so applied, to see if the streak lasts.Well, mine "pass", on the 25th they give us the notes :)) :)) :))

Let's see if this week I can spend more time that now I still have to finish some things for tomorrow but I wantedyou more).I hope it had a great time and the gifts have made him illusion.Let's see if you put a photo that is sure to be beautiful.

Beky so that the catheter does not take off they sent us novecuta but calls the house in case they have any dressing or something.

Anda Nico cries, chaoooo

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/21/2009 8:13 p.m.

Good morning ... how fast the weekend passes: x ....

Anuski tell us how about birth yesterday, I imagine that I will be happy with his gifts hehehehe ... how fast time passes ...
Alea how much I am glad of the advances of Celia, hopefully either the definitive one and from now on I really mature .... D and do not give you more dislikes .....
As much time without seeing you here, I am comforted that there is another curranta for the hehehehe forum: mrgreen:
Mamide Juan what envyaaaaaaaa ...... small vacations, especially those of Cuba hehehe, you alone, that are vacations !!!!!!!!!!!

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/22/2009 4:54 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Owash, not, Dr. Ampudia did not wear a bow tie, but it is true that he hits him a lot that he "adorned" with that complement.It shows that it is a "special" guy, passionate about basketball and was talking with Juan for a long time about teams and players, and diabetes went to the background in the interest of both :)).
Alea, the choice of that place for vacations seems great to me;).I have a "bad memory" of Llanes: Oops :.Juan debuted in May 2005 and the month of July we spent it in a rural house in the interior of Asturias, and one of the excursions we did was how not?To Llanes.Well, that day at eating it had a big hypoglycemia, but I didn't want to take glucose pills, or juice, or anything, I just wanted to "fed up" with fried potatoes taking advantage of that hypoglycemia.There was no way to find a restaurant that had a free table, I walked all the town of Llanes while looking at Juan who moved like a zombie, but that was still committed to fried potatoes ... we ended up eating at the bar moreSharp of llanes. At that moment I did not know that you were there, if not, I would really have called you and I would have asked you to cold 2 kilos of potatoes :?.
Mani ... Malaga is also a great option.I imagine your kids, already morenitos and as precious as ever.A kiss for the four.
Anuski, I join the congratulations to iciar: d.
Prado, does vacations envy you?Well, be aim with us, we are going only girls, in an adventure plan, you know, in rental houses, buses, bus tours, bathrooms on coral beaches, and many more things that I am sure that I love you, so if you feel like it...
Beky, how long without talking to you!From that day I woke you up :)).
A kiss to all

DiabetesForo
06/22/2009 7:52 a.m.

.... ayyyyyyyyyyy mami who could, what a good plan;), I would sign up without hesitation if it weren't because in July I can't take a vacation hehehehe ..... sure you have a great time .... Llanes is not bad ehhhhh....... I wish it come back soon, even if it is passing last year.A weekend we are sure that we go for Asturias, we want to return to Luarca, so we will see .....

DiabetesForo
06/22/2009 7:59 a.m.

Good morning!!!
2 years iciar ?????Congratulations !!! ... I hope you will have a good time, especially the little one, who with that age is more aware of everything.
Mommy, how good to see you here .... Congratulations to Juan and Jolín, go vacation, although I do not complain at all .... what accounts of llanes and the bad memory I have somehow with the coast ofCádiz, a month before debutWe had to take her taking between one and the other ... sometimes I think about it and put my hair on end, if something had happened there ... I have not left again, although perhaps this year we touch the area ....
Alea, Veraneas in Llanes?Joooooo, what luxury !!!Let's see if Celia, this time, yes.
Mani, I just put in parents the novacuta ... I'm glad to read you.How were the kids?
Prado, you must also visit us, huh ????Although I no longer say, hehehe.
I have to go, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/22/2009 8:29 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.