{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here we are already hot again, for the weekend temperatures of ¡38 degrees are foreseen !!, we will have to prepare the pool of Noe that we all fit ... :))
Alea, I'm glad that hemo, a point in a month is an achievement, it seems that intensive surveillance has its reward.
Prado, yes, the work is over, the carpenter, the plumber to put some gutters and the awnings, to put them new also in the courtyard, ah!And my husband, who makes a painter and has half a patio: Oops :, Anyway, that we still walk like this, that you win to finish at all!But it has been very good.;)
Noe seems to have better glycems yesterday, to see how such in the endo.
Have a good day, the iron awaits me.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/10/2009 4:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hi guys!!!!

I am also disappeared, ... I am crazy with the happy holiday: Mrgreen:

Alea, very good ... how good body stays with that news, you are doing very well.I hope that Celia's notes are as "good" as hemo ...;)

Marcita, is that with the renovated house, the patio, the pool ... you will not have a good time this summer.Let's see if Noe becomes good at all, as soon as he loses sight of the school for a temportadita.Good luck in the endo.

Many kisses to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/10/2009 2:24 p.m.

Good ´Dias Roterillos.
The heat comes again.This morning we took the walk very early and we got home soaked in sweat ...
We already have the organized vacations, a bit of Madrid, a little beach and a little campsite, that girls do not forgive.The Camping Bungalows has to book in February that if there are no places, therefore we had to start with time.Let's see if you are lucky and reserve where you love, Anuski.
Marcita, what enjoy the patio .... ours is very beautiful, and the lemon is answering, hahahaha ...
Well, I have to leave you, I have to go to school to take a reservoir to the little one.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/11/2009 6:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, here.I will tell you something, we were yesterday seeing one of those programs that we like so much to almost all of the house, Madrid type around the world, my camera and I ... that I was about living in luxury in crisis, specifically

Link ... 3465.shtml

By the way, they said that it is now fashionable to make a golf course (reduced) in their own garden, and a woman was hiring the installation (15000 euros) and telling that she wanted the Green to stay right in front of the room because she wanted me toThis game was like ... I don't know how he said it, but something like a family game, like when we play the cards in the room.Very curious people also came out, one with 35 luxury cars but with only two points on the card, another that put the shampan in water guns to play with their friends and "friends" ...

The fact is that a good woman was showing her luxurious house when the reporter asks how many cabinets this house has?… The lady's face was total amazeWorkshop ... I understand the lady, how are you going to have cabinets when you have 3 swimming pools at home?
I already tell you, the woman's face was of total surprise, as if that of cabinets was typical of a third world country, come on, that I believe that immediately later called the service to throw such Patan.
To what I was going, I don't want to die without having a house without cabinets, Epa.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/11/2009 6:56 a.m.

hahaha Juan Luis, I also want a house without cabinets: mrgreen: ..... in short ... that for the moment I have other priorities hahaha .......
Jolin the holidays, I do not have anything thought or planned to vary, I never do it:-/.... between that I do not like to plan anything in advance and that I do not know if I can take them .... so I do not think betterNothing .... 8)
The heat also returned here, hopefully it will last .... hehehe

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/11/2009 8:12 a.m.

Good afternoon to the route.

At the moment there is no news, so, as the saying goes: "No news, good news" I put it in English because it is finer;)

Juanlu, I started seeing that program, but I seemed so absurdly empty people that he bored me.Houses without cabinets (because they would have already left, I suppose) and very expensive, but without books or paintings :?
People with expensive clothes, with spuers luxuries, but without culture or conversation ...:-/
And that ostentation in times of crisis should be criticized, not admired by television programs.

Anyway, it seemed immoral and unfortunate, although amazing.

And today heat here.28 degrees, which with this humidity seems like a sauna.Even so, I have ventilated the register of 1935 ... and enjoyed.RARITA WHO IS ONE: MRGREEN:

DiabetesForo
06/11/2009 4:01 p.m.

Good night

Today Endo: 7.6 of glycosilada:-/ in the laboratory of my hospital they must have entered new and have changed the ways to calculate it because with 120 on average in the last month and 144 on average of the utlimos 3 months 8) ... theCalculation I get 7 at most: shock: ... but at least I have recovered good stability and my control sensations are better (my last stage with Lantus was very bad).

I saw the program that you say ... always take out empty houses, there are almost never people ... worse than the house seemed to me the idiots who wasted the champagne to the light price of 1800 the bottle.

I am happy, I am working on an exciting project, if it comes out (I cross your fingers) it will be a very large and media impact ... to make the competition to Alea: Mrgreen:

My father was born in 35 ... but in Valencia

DiabetesForo
06/11/2009 4:43 p.m.

Good morning.....
Owash that hemo is not bad especially if you have a lotAccording to the 90 -day average, my hemo should be about 6 when I did the analysis and instead followed in 5.6 .....

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/12/2009 4:44 a.m.

Nosdias, here too.My mother of 24, my father of 25 .... my godfather of 28 .... Joé, I don't have one of 35 .... Joé, I have a very fat leap from 20 to 50 ...
Owash, being stable is supercomplicated to lose 7, so give it for good and do not make so many numbers, that we all know that mathematics is incompatible with diabetes.

Juan Luis
06/12/2009 5:49 a.m.

Good routes !!!
Awesome calorazo for this land.Luckily we have already done the walk very early, which is now impossible to go outside.
Owash, you have lowered almost half a point and that is very good .... Of course, the socks is unreliable because it only considers the average of the controls you have done and not that of the total values ​​that you have really had.... intermediate values ​​are very important and those are not reflected in the Gluco, anyway as Juanlu says from 7 it is complicated.Courage and next.
Juanlu, how little I consider, and your dream lords, what?My father of 39 and my mother of 40 ....
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/12/2009 6:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Glups, is Verdá, Aimsosorri ... So I have my parents, from 30 and 40 to the in -laws, from 50 and 60 to brothers, cousins ​​and wife, from 70 to brothers -in -law, of the 80s and90 To nephews and children .... and and from this beginning of the century I also have some nephew by godfather ... I fear that for the next decade I have a grandson.

Juan Luis
06/12/2009 6:24 a.m.

Well, here we walk again.

Celia is behaving quite well.I think that the notes are going to be like Hemo: as I started to study, it will not arrive on time to get decent notes, but the improvement promises and has promised to take out the entire course between June and September.In June it will go from the total disaster to "this is something else":-/ ... I hope.

His attitude is more sensible and quieter.It is less irritable and more affectionate, in better humor.He has even dispensed with the snack, because he no longer has the anxiety that made her eat so much.

So our state could be described as "hopeful."

And very heat, wet heat.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/12/2009 1:51 p.m.

Good morning ... What a calorazo, yesterday we arrived at 39 in the shade and in one of these that took the car in mid -morning marked 44 in the sun :?:-/ And today I fear that more of the same or worse ...
I just made a gazpachito, which is what you want and we are considering going to the Pisci, which inaugurate them today ... we will see, because it will not be that there is eager to step on the street.
Come, I hope you have a good weekend.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/13/2009 6:30 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day...........
Here we have also had a weekend very hot:-/ .... what a burden, where it is best in house hehehe ....
Alea I'm glad that Celia is calmer, you'll see how in the end he approves everything and lowers the hemo ......: D
Velia Hmmmmm .... What envy with the gazpacho, I love it, to me the heat takes away my hunger and I only feel like eating cold things, salads, gazpacho .... ufff ... but I buy it.Oops: I'm going to start preparing it ..... how are you surely hehehehe .....

Anuski already knows where are you going on vacation ??????

You have a good day ....... Kisses ....

DiabetesForo
06/15/2009 4:48 a.m.

Good morning!!!Mother what heat ... We already took the early ride because this is not who endures it.
Yesterday we set up the pool, and at 10 a.m. at night, one was hitting a good bath ...
Dana has just arrived, honorary registration in accounting, 10 in statistics (it has not put the MH) and 9.2 in the organization of companies, of 3 exams that it carries ... in short, that we falls the slime ...
Prado, I once bought Brik's gazpacho, but Jamía, I don't even know Gazpacho ... It must be the lack of habit ... The truth is that now that I have much longer I have returned to resume the kitchen, thanI love and at this time the Gazpachito or the salmorejo almost never is missing in Lanevera.What you say about the reluctance, Angela had never happened and has been defeated and not wanting to eat 3 days.And Jolin, with the activity he always has and with what he eats, had me worried yesterday, but of course, it is that with this time he does not surprise me either.
Well, I start doing cooks
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/15/2009 6:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well here it rains and is cold.We have returned to March: Twisted:
Yesterday at the food of communion we were frozen, and I have hardly come into heat.

Celia is still fine.Prado, approve in June he will not be able to, because he did the canelo much, but he will improve and we hope that in September the rest.She is already thinking of going to an academy for summer, to have some discipline.If you propose it, you can get whatever you want.

Velia, daughter, congratulations to Dana, although I already told her the other day it was a jewel.For those who do not know her, Dana is, apart from good student and owner of incredible green eyes, a magnificent person.
And I think Raquel.Regina's daughter is also triumphing in architecture, so they are examples to follow (let's see if Celia is encouraged)

Well, I leave that I am defeat.I'm going to see if I sleep a little.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/15/2009 11:05 a.m.

Hi how are things?
Here we have embarrassment today ... And that gave bad weather.

Alea, I'm glad Celia follows the good way.Surely the best course ends than you expect.

Velia, you can be proud of your daughter, what do you note !!!And that envies with the pool, I do not like to go, and as we don't have ... I have to annoy me.

Prado, if I tell you where we are looking now, it makes you laugh ... My husband drives me crazy ... we are with Almeria, in Roquetas ... but I don't know if it will be the final destination .... :))This step neither to one site nor to another.

We weekend very well, we have gone to the people with my in -laws, and Iciar has had a great time.I don't know how these little ones have as much energy ... we lying in the hammocks, and she without stopping.

Well I will continue, tomorrow I have a course in the morning I have the afternoon free.
Kisses to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/15/2009 12:58 p.m.

Nastardes, because here we have had a magnificent day of beach, those with a morning ride on the seash, sea baths, walk, terrace cañitas, freshly fish and made sardinitas, relaxation afternoon, pass to the port, more cane ... ahhhhh, ummmm, this .... ahhh, go, again rare dreams in thesnap.

Juan Luis
06/15/2009 1:59 p.m.

Wow, don't let me send ... :(

He went to greet you and congratulate Dana and Velia for those notes, it is a pleasure when things do so well, especially after the effort they have made.Raquel is also very relaxed, here in Oviedo, he only has one exam in July, the other 8 already has them approved, so now he is thinking of a good vacation and a Catalan who comes to see her.He is going to do 21 years and I feel a bit weird because the decisions are his and every time he needs me less ... it is a mixture of relief and sadness at the same time.
Alea, I hope this weekend is good, because we plan to go to Toró, that we have closer.If you see the "the lady" series, Toró is the beach that comes out with the rocks in the background.
If you give up to come to Llanes there are very beautiful beaches around here.You just need to come good summer and I don't know why it gives me that this year I do not touch .., I hope to be wrong.

Well, you have a very good vacation.A hug :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/15/2009 8:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning.....
Jolin Velia does not surprise me that the drool falls :)), small note, congratulations to Dana !!!!And also to Raquel, the two deserve a good vacation hehehe .....

Here is the Calorazo ........

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/16/2009 4:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.