{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good afternoon.....

I walk here but without wanting anything, too much heat ......

Anuski this week I am calmer, if you spend close in the morning you let me know and go down to have coffee .....

kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/01/2009 11:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning routerillos !!!
APPENDER HEAT WEEK, and if we add the fair, uffffff ... already ended.The positive, Nati enjoyed as a dwarf, my mother what the march has, and Angela or tell you, of course ... the negative, an oven seemed that, a noise (I suppose the same as always, so that things of theage) .... in short, until next year.
Alea, because I congratulated my friend Fernando on 29, and that it already seemed to me that the party was 30: Oops :.The poor, so discreet he didn't say mu, hahahaha.
Anuski, of course having the north so close .... the bad would be that time did not accompany time, especially for Iciar.
Prado, when do you take the intensive day, in June or in July? ... I suppose you want ... of course here at 4 in the afternoon is the mortal of necessity ...
Anyway, I start doing something that now is when you can.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/02/2009 4:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good ..... what heat !!!!!!!!!!!!Although it seems that temperatures fall from tomorrow, less bad ... that in this area we are not accustomed to so much heat as soon ....: oops:

Velia started the summer day on June 29, which is Monday, what do I want for God to come at 4 is an ordeal hehehe .....

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/02/2009 8:10 a.m.

Güessss
Here I, listening in the background the sound tests of Rajoy's rally: shock: ... what a scandalra and that I am on a very high floor. I was to put on the milano suit but since it is winter I was going to spend a little of a littleHeat: Twisted:

I continue "Nuneio" lost, according to my infamous brain a few days I have a place next to the house and other days touches me torrevieja: (((
I hope that next week the definitive notes and the merits come out, from there I think I will crission (like Walt Disney) and that they defrost me when the definitive lists come out: Mrgreen: ... I will have less carbohydrates:)

9 days for the great and my spectacular glycemias follow despite my little excesses with ice cream: shock:

DiabetesForo
06/02/2009 2:04 p.m.

My feet hurt.
And not because of the work, which is wonderful, but because, as I have to lower the kilos I took when quitting smoking, because I go out in the afternoon to walk with a friend who has to download triglycerides (that's what she says, because it sounds moreFine :))) Total, which I arrive at working at 3 and five, we eat, pick up a little and walk along the coast.And what is worse, to finish with the purchase.Now to do dinner and tomorrow's food.

And since you talk about summer schedules, yesterday they tell me in the town hall: it is already little for summer schedule:-/ I asked what schedule, if we are already from 8 to 3?And they tell me: is that in summer we leave at 2 !!!!!!!!!: D
I always want to continue there, jooooooooooooo!

Celia has approved gymnastics.At the moment it is the only note that knows (or that has told me) :?:

Well, I'm going to give the beer with Cabrales :))

Owash, don't worry.If you get Torrevieja you buy an apartment there and so you have the work to the house bark;)

Health

DiabetesForo
06/02/2009 4:25 p.m.

But what about the route?Have you put tolls or something?:? ::? ::? ::?:
No one happens:-/

Well nothing, to see if people are encouraged.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
06/04/2009 11:53 a.m.

Hello....
It seems that we are all a bit vague, I am without wanting anything, a good storm with chapron included, to see if now espabilo now because with these heats I do not use at all:-/ .....

Alea that envy you give me the walks along the coast, how I would like to live in a place with beach to be able to run on the shore or see the sea ... Anyway ... I will settle for the Sil River .....: Shock:

Anuski where are you ????????????????So busy you are hehehe .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/04/2009 12:39 p.m.

Hello!!
I am liadilla, but I am here ...
Prado the same went down tomorrow, but I still don't know today, if that sent you an SMS in the morning, okay?
What a storm we have had ... hehe, to see if she refreshes a bit, which is appreciated.

Alea, the summer schedules ... those who have the best schedule reduce it even more, and those who have it bad, it is not reduced as minimal ... what differences !!! take advantage!And you also envy me with the beach to walk.Celia already, one less;) I hope the others go along the same path.

Beky, I see that you are on duty, I hope you can give a little head for the day.And that Nayah is well again like last week, how about the throat?

Marcita, how are you?I hope Noe is also improved, these girls catch everything, you will see when mine goes to the save or school ... the one that awaits me.

Well I continue with the work.greetings !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/04/2009 1:32 p.m.

Good morning!!!
Joooo, yesterday I wrote a good paragraph and today I realize that it has not been published.Sniffff ....
I will then enter if I can, that we are going to go for a walk, we have changed the time, for that of these inhuman heats of the last days, although today freshly frequently, fortunately.
Angela has an excursion because they celebrate the Environment Day.
Well, you have a good day.Health

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/05/2009 3:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I go to the end of my children's festival.They are going to dance "take your hat and put it on, let's go to the beach ..." :)).Let's see if I get a decent photo and put it on you.

For the rest well, although on Monday we have endo (just will make 3 years of the debut :() and the glycemia already know how they behave when the endo approaches.

Kisses for all

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/05/2009 1:40 p.m.

Holasss
How many Italians have seen this week for Valencia ... they must be fleeing all from Berlusconi 8)

Yesterday we were collaborating with the people of the Valencian Heart Institute ... and it happened to us almost everything (as we always put a beach bar in the street).
But yesterday exceeded expectations and any known and unknown precedent.
Between comments of: "I have a little sugar but I have no diabetes", "I have good diabetes because I do not sulked me" or "the avocados lower my sugar" ... nice old people discussing who was before to become glycemia... 1 92-year-old old man speaking up to 5 languages ​​perfectUrgent medicalized, (that is, the toilets who come when you call 112 for an emergency) to perform the blood glucose (young and beautiful nurses are what they have, which attract boys: mrgreen :) ... total, which comes out338: Shock:

We asked him by typical symptoms (the 4P famous), negative, he was not thin, rather the opposite.
We ask if you are taking a medically that can alter glycemia, negative too.
Finally we suggest repeating the analysis, after washing your hands ... so it is heading towards the ambulance and tells the doctor of the SAMU what has happened, the doctor does the blood glucose with the glucometer they carry in the ambulance ...345: Shock:

Words of the Samu doctor (I insist of the samu): "That is that 2 juices and a cocacola have been taken at lunch): shock :: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock:
We refute to him: "That random blood glucose may be a symptom of diabetes ... that as very normal is not ...."
The doctor of the Samu (I insist of the Samu): "I already tell you that this is for lunch, that I know" ...:-/:-/ ...

: Oops: If you come by Valencia, you control the glycemia well and you can not call 112, which the "doctor" is still,: Oops:
I am still.

Tomorrow analysis and on Thursday, today paella and vanilla ice cream: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
06/07/2009 5:03 a.m.

Very good .................................
What a rare Sunday this, my maidin has had to be at an electoral table and who knows what time he will return home, cold and rainy day (luckily, that he goes silent that we have been happening) and Noe goes better, continues with antivioticsand aerosols until tomorrow that we return to the pediatrician.And the grocemia in "Endo Syndrome", come on, how fatal and high.
Mani, I imagine that those little ones would be to eat them, Noe dances on the 20th and dance the song of I am a cup and in the rehearsals they are to eat them ... :)).
Owash, these types of doctors also abound here and there must be everything ...
Good, we will continue spending the afternoon, kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/07/2009 12:06 p.m.

Good Sunday afternoon ....
Mani, how cute the kids have to be, the truth is that he always excites, but when they are small is that they are to eat them ....
Owash, Madre de Diosssss, if it sometimes scares you in the hands of some of those unpresentables.Anyway ... Let's see how the kid ends.
Marcita, still according to the antibiotic? My mother, poor noe ... I am not surprising that he has bad glutemia .... Let's see if he is singing, tell us what the pediatrician tells you.Anyway, enjoy that menu, so great, because I like rice even about the head of a tiños (I think I have already put it).: Oops:
Today the XXXI Bicycle Party, 11 km.by bike through the streets of Cáceres.Angela has participated for the 1st time and was delighted.Neither has tired, nor na de na ...Encourage parents who are living their son's debut, we'll see how it ... her friend has taken the 2nd prize for decorating her bike and Juanlu and I have run atrochand to take pictures and to see how she was going.... Come on, we have some hostels that have only taken us out of the chair to vote, hahahaha ...
Well, and I already close, I'm going to take a snack with my maid.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/07/2009 3:20 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day ........ Monday and with the timing time, last week at 30 degrees and this weekend we do not go from 15 and raining 8) ......
Jolin with some doctors, it is amazing, I have friends in the health sector and sometimes they ask me a question when they see me to measure or put on the insulin that makes me laugh at not crying :))
Velia and how did you not be encouraged to go by bike also hehehe ... now that the good weather begins and the days are long I go by bike instead of running, thus change of activity and the truth is that I like it a lot...: Mrgreen:

I keep currando uffff ... how it costs on Mondays ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/08/2009 7:09 a.m.

Very good to the route.

Owash, fear of me.We do not know when we can touch an "inspiration": mrgreen:

Velia, of course, who can do everything they propose.

And tomorrow touches.I book and for once it is your father to take her;): Arrow: :)) To see how the hemo comes out.

The rest, without novelty.I also had homemade weekend.Between Formula 1, tennis and natural laziness, because that, that yesterday I came out only to vote, and without being very clear that it serves something to vote:-/

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
06/08/2009 11:31 a.m.

Very good, route.
Velia, yes, it is an achievement and gives a lot of encouragement to know that our girls can do everything, although we still think of limitations: oops :.
Alea, how has the endo visited the visit?I hope hemo better, surely.
Here without news, no better but you have to continue with aerosols until Sunday :?, Let's see if we start having better controls and we are encouraged ...
My maid came from the elections to the bun :)), I arrived at 9.30 at night and at 20 minutes the police came in the patrol car for him:-/, it perishes that the president of the table had missed a bad oneAct and had to repeat it again, until almost 12 at night I don't get home: Shock :.
I will see if I go out to make the purchase, kisses to everyone.

DiabetesForo
06/09/2009 5:02 a.m.

Very good.

I have already put it in "parents", but I also put it here: the hem has lowered a little point, that is, to 8.1.It is not to throw rockets, but we are happy, because only one month ago, so we are on the right track.

Marcita, I had several times to be a table president, until I got fed up (I don't know if I liked or that they were looking for people with experience:-/) and I went to Celia's pediatrician and asked her for a certificate thatI couldn't leave her alone for her illness ... and they accepted it to me :)) :)) Something has to serve us diabetes, right?

Health

DiabetesForo
06/09/2009 11:31 a.m.

nas, I am supervago, but that very vague .... I think I have not yet recovered from the early heat we suffer.But if I read you ... by the way, Alea, that we owe you a call, to see today or tomorrow ...
I am already a cure of fright of the doctors ... hehe, I tell you a family anecdote, a close relative when medicine ended (I speak of more than 50 years) his father told him that the best thing he could do was become a dentist,That was not very possible that I kill someone.The funny thing is that this father was right, I went to his consultation once and although I was not charged I did not come back.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/09/2009 1:17 p.m.

Ahhhh, who forgot, Alea, indeed a month is little, so patience ... In the end the happy word always comes out.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/09/2009 1:18 p.m.

Good morning.....
Alea what good news, it is a spectacular descent and in a month, if it still does not have a good hemo ...: D

They say that time improves but here we have a gray day, gray ..... by God that I leave to rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcita I'm glad that noe is already better, surely with the holidays and summer ends up improving at all ... ... did you finish the works ???? ...

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
06/10/2009 4:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.