{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning,
Nyah has risen with 388 and 1.8 acetone, can anyone help me ???I have put it enough insulin but for now I have given it only a little juice, I do not know if I have brought it but my husband and I do not agree.I give more juice?Can I give it breakfast already or I wait for what to go down?Well, I'll be here, thanks guys in advance ....... Nyah, 4 years.Debút 8 months.
Insulin pump 8-08.Hemo 7.4.
Beky

Private message

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/26/2009 4:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Beky
I would give it breakfast, in situations with acetone you should not change anything except the extra insulin ... but assimilates the food better to take it to the hospital just in case

Here they explain more:

I hope it's already well.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/26/2009 5:49 a.m.

Thanks Owash, if in the end it has been what I have done, what has been left over has been the juice that I knew that I did not have to give it to him.Then it happened to me.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/26/2009 5:55 a.m.

I disagree with that theory, at least in bomb treatment, 1.8 acetone and that glycemia, the first thing I would do would to click the corresponding units to correct hyperglycemia.I would ensure that the infusion team, catheter, cable, insulin, work correctly, would probably change the system.I would wait for the blood glucose to be in figures below 250 and give juice or cocacola without gas, tablespoons and little by little, putting the corresponding insulin units so that it does not rise.Once the ketones have been eliminated, act normally with breakfast or whatever .... I would not give breakfast with ketone bodies since it is likely to have nausea or vomit it, with the corresponding risk if the insulin has been put... This I already commented that it is my way of acting when Angela has a hyper of those characteristics.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/26/2009 6:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Now ... Good morning routes!
Alea, you have us in embers with the future of Celia ... you will tell us
I have also thought of Cristina many times, I imagined that it would be fine ... anyway if you talk to her, Anuski, give our memories and thank you for the latest news.
Prado, El Limero .... yesterday I cured ours ...It has been left without leaves and they have advised us for the force to use it in the leaves ... and today I will throw the urea (some say yes and others say no) ... UYS, it has sounded to afrom Silvio.;) ... have you finished the kitchen?Jolín, because you do progress .... I want to laugLater, we will fix the rest, that the rest is not in a hurry.

Owash, glycemia are beginning to fail 2 or 3 weeks before the endo, hahahaha ... bah, out of jokes, what the most bad state is that of uncertainty ... to see if it happens soon and resolvedgood.

Murasaki, do not hurry for not sleeping, think it is a passenger .... how many times have I thought about that when Angela debuted ... It was like when you have a baby, but much more ungrateful and with a perspective of time too distant ....Vaaaaaaale, already, I know that everyone has theirs .... kissing Matthew.

Yesterday in the end we came at 11.30 of the fair, we had dinner there and saw the fireworks of the inauguration.Angela was with a friend and they were already mounting in gadgets of seniors, which came from a happy that you do not see ... this daughter of mine who is not afraid of na ...

Well, routerillos, that I roll up that you do not see ... a kiss and very good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/26/2009 6:47 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Yesterday we had Toledo late at the Institute.As I feared, they want to take off the dead man on top, and the dead is Celia.They intended to sign the consent to move it to a "special program" instead of following the normal ESO.
Both his father and me, we said that in any way.Celia is left over capacity and lacks, so you don't need to go to a demotivated program that does not want to follow the studies, but precisely the opposite.
In fact, sparks almost jump, because the "counselor" came to tell us that the teachers had thrown the towel with her.I told them that his obligation was precisely not to throw it.And that we were already getting tired of blaming Celia of what was indeed guilty;To blame us for not having a brake before, although we have never stopped being aware of it.And that we began to miss that the teaching staff admitted their part of guilt in this whole topic and also remedy in the part that touches them, and it is to know how to motivate their students and know how to teach.

Celia now has two paths: o Study in conditions and take out the course between June and September, moving to 4th without problems, or, if you decide to do the vague, in December 16 years old and take it out of the institute.To get to work (scrubbing or whatever) and so you will learn what the real world is like and how beautiful it was to study.And I don't know why, but it gives me that he will choose the first option.

Owash, boy, how little your colleagues deserve to be where they are.It is not surprising that Celia wants to do psychology, because what they have touched her do not have a pajolera idea.

UF, what a tostón that I have put you, but it still lasts the bad milk.

And tomorrow to Oviedo, to do analytics and see Teté, who already touches.The controls are much better.Let's see if hemo goes down.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/26/2009 11:49 a.m.

Good afternoon....

Beky how about Nyah?I hope the hyper and acetone have passed it, the truth is that I would not know what to do: Oops: except to put insulin, I have never had ketones even with some strong hyper, I have never gone from 0.2 in the glucometer.

Alea goes panorama, I suppose that seeing reality would make him rethink everything, maybe he wouldn't badly come to the experience of a job even if it was a season ......

Velia afraid you give me the lemon, Jolin so delicate are ??????? .... the moment he grows and grows .....
The kitchen is already practically finished, except for some very small touch.

DiabetesForo
05/26/2009 12:36 p.m.

Nastardes, first congratulate Owah for the approved (although it is not possible if it is better to approve or not), second mood, which I see that you are always entertaining with something ... I have now finished with the estate and withThe video of the cultural week.Today I rested from the Minilink, and today we ate a great rice with my wife's chicken.The fact is that I was fried in the armchair and when I woke up quickly I went up to do the hacienda ... total, that they gave me 7 and it was then when I remembered the correction of the post because of the rice ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/26/2009 2:41 p.m.

Very good.

We have already returned from Oviedo.All good.Teté is happy and we believe that in the analytics, although we will not be able to expect great things because it has only spent a month since the last hemo, it will have improved.

Then we went to "General Affairs" to leave the Albarán of the bomb consumables and we find that the one who carries the subject is a very pleasant woman and mother of a 12 -year -old diabetic child.In the end we were talking for a while, because the "offender" is taken to his son and, of course, with NPH: Evil: I recommended that he go through the forum and it remained to do so.
Interestingly, Celia fell well and was telling her the batters she did before and were very worse than I thought.He said that he had gets rapid insulin chute of 60 units.suddenly, to counteract whole chocolate tablets: o I hallucinate:-/ in short, that and many more things ...
Then he said that he wanted to study psychology and help diabetic children, because precisely they were not going to be cheese ...: Oops:

Well that, I'm going to see if I work a little.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/27/2009 7:13 a.m.

Good morning!!!
I have spoken with Becky, Nayah is already well ... they already found out the reason for hyper and they have corrected ... he will tell you when he can enter.
Elena, how good ... sure will have been great.Let's see if this summer we are going for a few days to the north we could pass, even if I went to have a coffee, because I want to see you see you, so that we are going to fool ourselves.
Alea, special group is the same as "diversification"?Let's wait for the results of Celia's Hemo, and see if she is encouraged and started to reins.I am shivering with the barbarities he did, and I want the one who speaks of it in the past will be a good sign.
I leave you, that today entertaining, and shortly my boy arrives who has climbed to the bank and we go to the walk.
Kisses and good day.
By the way, tonight game .... oeoeoeoee

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2009 7:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, no, it is not the same.Diversification is like studying a "light".However, they intended to pass it to a group where they learn cuisine and 4 more bullshit.Come on, to definitely take it out of the institute and remove it from the environment.
I'm still waiting for Celia to surprise us, because she can do it.And if not, to cook it, I teach it, do not bother.

The burged, fear gives me too.He told me that he had done things, but why count them if they were already past: |

Anyway, that if you really get to study psychology, it will be traca;): Shock:

Football, AagGGGGG.Forgive me the forofos, but I hate that they are talking about the topic on the radio all day, on TV, on the street ... it bores me and it offends me to see how a sport is cover and main theme in any news, while theOther sports are none.Soccer and politics remind me of the "bread and circus" of the Romans

I will see tennis, which at least on television broadcast some games of Roland Garros, but there are other sports (especially the aerial) that do not exist for televisions.

Anyway, enjoy it: D

DiabetesForo
05/27/2009 11:16 a.m.

Good afternoon.....

Alea is already seeing that the visit to Oviedo went well, I'm glad, to see if now as you say, he surprises and approves the course: D and the past is, the good thing is that he recognizes that they are buried and that he should not repeat them .....

Velia does not know the joy that you would give me if you passed this summer, even if it were only a little while;), I would love to see you again, I already know that the one I owe you a visit is me, everything will walk hehehey ...You will tell me your holiday plans ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/27/2009 11:39 a.m.

Hello!!
Here again to spend the afternoon ... :?
Prado today I have passed in front of your office, but I did not call you because I know that this week you had complicated, and how I went down without warning ... another day I warn you before.

Beky, how about Nayah ... ??I would not know what to do, more than get more insulin, the acetone of 0.4 has not happened to me. I think I remember.Let's see but happen more times, a kiss.

Alea, Celia's adventures ... I could write a book, to see if you are surprised for good with a lot of approved.

We are looking at the holidays, we already made the statement and as we have returned to return to both of us, because with that we will pay the holidays, we are between Mallorca, Gerona and our beloved Cantabria, which we have left close and we love it.

Today the game is also waiting for me ... I'm going to see if I send it to your HNA (Barça TB) and enjoy it more, because I peak him and although I prefer that a Spanish team be won before a foreigner, toI don't tell him :))

Well I will put myself with my work, today it's hot here ... Let's see if it lasts at once.
Kisses to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/27/2009 11:48 a.m.

Good morning ... do you walk? visca the barça !!!
Well, just greet, that I just entered home and I have a lot of task pending.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/28/2009 6:29 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

hahahahaha velia ..... I just talked to our common friend Pilar and you don't know how happy I was, I sung by phone the heeoeoe ..... hahahaha .... in short ...... that congratulations toThe Barcelona players, it was a nice game.: Mrgreen:

Kisses and good day for everyone ...

DiabetesForo
05/28/2009 8:17 a.m.

Good morning!
Fiesta in Cáceres, Joooo, how good it feels not to get up early, Diosssss ..... my boy on the way with Nati, come by train.I have not been able to go because I am loose with the antibiotics, which I finish tomorrow, what ...
A lot of heat in Cáceres, and on top with wind, what disappeared ...
Marisa never knows if San Fernando is 29 or 30, but whatever congratulations to your son on our side ...
Well, routes, you have a good day.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/29/2009 7:32 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

San Friday blessed.

And tomorrow Fiesta Cerquita, so we'll go to celebrate San Fernando.What is day 30, Velia.We will congratulate Fernando from your part.By the way, Jaime is discovering the fair and is not disliked :))

Well, I let you have the oven with overbooking.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/29/2009 3:43 p.m.

Good morning!!
I guess today there will be anyone here ... how I am working because I take advantage.

Alea, so of Fiestuki, have fun, and congratulations to your son.

Velia, are you already more recovered?Let's see if you enjoy the weekend, here today it is great, today that I got up early to come to work, I looked for a rack to the balcony and encouraged me to see the sun, to see if it lasts.

Prado, as you have next week, is in case I one day in the morning and I go to see you.

Marcita how are the works?What a desire you will have to take home occupies, huh !!!A little kiss to Noe.

Iciar, very well, begins to let go to speak, to say more things, but little by little.

Greetings for Mani, Beky, Paz, ... and those who do not name.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/30/2009 5:28 a.m.

Very good.

Here sun and heat day.It was time.A beautiful day that lifts anyone's spirits.

Anuski I read that you doubt where to spend the holidays?If you decide for Cantabria, to see if we are one day, that we are close.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
05/30/2009 8:04 a.m.

hello everyone!!!

After a hot weekend, a very very hot Monday, and I want to work.

Alea, because if I tell you the truth we are more looking north than anything else, because the other destinations go prices, it is also that we are going late with the early reserve, then we will surely fall for the north.If it were Cantabria or Asturias I will warn you.

And where are everyone?

Well, I don't have much to tell you, so I'm going to get to work.
kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/01/2009 11:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.