{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello, in the afternoon ...
How lazy to be working with the lole in the street, ...: X but I don't complain today that I already walked from Pingo in the morning.

Murasaki, I'm glad that everything is great, and Matthew is very beautiful, that she needs richer.Let's see if you spend more often.Already your child is?

I can't think of Eurovision either, because I don't see it, in fact last year and we already go from seeing it, it has no interest, because it is clearer than water, that there are "interests" and votes are "trick" ..It is my opinion.

To another little while.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/19/2009 1:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Anuski, what envy.Here it is already raining.That I know how to swim, but come on, as you don't continue continuously: Twisted:

Murasaki, by God, what a beautiful thing.Because we are in the internete, that if not, of the pinch in the Papo it was not fought: P
Don't sell so expensive, daughter.

Owash, that biography ... Let's see when you publish it, that I buy it :)) and, if you want, I send you material for some capitulillo, thus, Edelmirian type;)

I leave you, I'm going to wear warm clothes, I'm being frozen.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/19/2009 2:13 p.m.

Good morning guys,

Anuski this does not go like a crazy thing and putting on his feet does not like a hair, but without hurry that I thought he was never going to crawl and then not stopped.

I have already seen that you are linked with the Eurovision theme, I don't even know what song it represented: Oops :.But I have a friend who has been sending me videos of the song and the performance of the Circus of the Sun (by the way I have not seen them).On Monday he made me a summary and said that she was divine and that it was clear that it was a subject of friends ... In my opinion I think we should leave those competitions I find no usefulness.
Well I'm going to work a little

Kisses

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/20/2009 4:26 a.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paso Rapidito, that today I have a complicated day.
Murasaki, I'm glad to see you here again, your little one is to eat it.
I am also going to comment on Eurovision, I think that the winner is already determined and the performance is not voted, but the country, to see if not because the announcers will know who they will vote before they do it.I like my Soraya, the song was not very good, but she boarded it, although there were very worse songs and they were better: Mrgreen :.I think we would have to stop spending the pasta in competitions like these that is clear, that we are not going to win.
Well, what happened to parents and I put myself to mine, that this week I finish work and I have many pending things.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
05/20/2009 4:49 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Murasaki, what a joy to know about you, and above all knowing such good news !!!.To, do not stop writing, even if it is occasionally.
Marcita, are you finished ???My mother, it will seem a lie to you.Of course, when you have everything clean and organized it is a joy ... Long live Soraya!
Prado, yesterday we told Alea that in Mercadona there are white tweezers, hahahaha ... I already bought some to her (by the way, Alea, when your son goes to pass home and I give them to take them to you)... if you want to send some to you too;)
Anuski, the truth is that working in the afternoon with these days is a rollazo, especially when the kids are that ... kids ... at least you are lucky to be shifts, that for a family is the best.
Well, and I don't forgive this, with so much Eurovision, phlegm, tonsils and such, I forgot about the event of the month .... Visca Barça !!!... champions, champions, oeoeae ....
Well, that, I read the newspaper and study has been said.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/20/2009 5:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... finally leave me a little jolin, that every time I enter the forum someone comes to touch my noses :)) :)) ....

Velia Well, I look that I buy in Mercadona and I had not noticed the tongs hahahaCongratulations on the Barsa and see what it costs me: Mrgreen: but you have to recognize that this year you are the best so that I hope that next year we give more war jijijij ......

Anuski when you change your turn ???????Let's see if we can take another coffee for soon ......

I'm still curing ..... you have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
05/21/2009 7:22 a.m.

Good and hot days,

Here and 32 degrees over and rising ... come halves, coca-colas and then the fresh beer!
Velia, I join you in the celebration oeoeoeoeae, which as my maid is from Madrid I have not been able to celebrate much, so not to rage: Mrgreen :.

Juan Luis, that I have read your extract of rights and duties of Angela, unfortunately here we also skipped that of rights: Oops: ...

Well, I will supervise the plumber, that the last time I leave a gas leak: Evil :.Good day.

DiabetesForo
05/21/2009 7:46 a.m.

White tweezers!
Jópé (thus, with two accents) because I have not been looking for them for some time.Of course, since there is no mercadona here ...

And already put, if you find them brown, but not wood, they also have good :))

Football, Hum, I don't enter because it doesn't go.Mine is formula 1 and tennis.

And tomorrow is Santa Rita.I didn't know that this saint was so nice.Come on, how is the patron saint of local administrations (or something like that) because that, tomorrow party.Do not work in the town hall :)

Celia now wants to sign up for salon dances.I believe that, in order to leave the house, he already looks for anything, because before he did not want to hear about signing up, but since he has been arrest so much time, he must seem even the plan;)

Health

DiabetesForo
05/21/2009 11:46 a.m.

Nastardes, I come exhaustoo ... is that we are in Cultural Week of Cole de Ángela, that is, that every afternoon to torro to the Patio del Cole.There Less I have left, taking a Piscolavis to celebrate the end of the activities ... Ah, Angela has won in Soccer, Epa.
I miss with that of the white tweezers ... and more things, but I do not remember ..,.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/21/2009 3:10 p.m.

OEOEOEOOEOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing to celebrate: today the masons end me .... :)) :)) :)) :)) Finally!Well, then I have the carpenters and those of aluminum and of course, paint, clean, collect, order ...: mrgreen:

Ah!Talking about Soraya again, I put the letter of the chorus according to noe: "pay the chis-pi, pay the chis-pi, the no che is for sleepiiiiiiiiiiiiiii", hahahaha, I have an artist at home, sing and dance as if thecontestant was her;).

Well, to mess, kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
05/22/2009 4:54 a.m.

Marcita, we have crossed ... What a funny Noe, hahaha ... And I of the masons, a celebration for the top ... ufff, what nightmare ...
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/22/2009 5:03 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello, finally Friday !!!!

Prado I am looking forward to changing my turn, but I don't have a babysitter for the morning ... and I see myself even more week more, as soon as I can warn you.Today my coffee compi told me that I was tired of going alone to drink coffee ... but I want more, that I prefer to work in the morning than in the afternoon, but otherwise there is any choice, I am lucky that my bossesThey let me change my turn if I need it.

Velia and Juan Luis, have a good time at Cole de Angela, my husband had last week last week ... and he is very brown: Oops :, of being all day in the courtyard.

Congratulations to those of Barça, I do not share the hobby, but I already have my husband at home that reminds me every little ... and what I have left if they win the Champions ...

Murasaki is great that Gateen will have time to walk.Nothing fulfilling his first year ... How fast time passes, Iciar already has less than a month left for the two years, it seems a lie to me, but there is.

Marcita, I'm glad the masons have finished theirs, now that the next one happens ...;) Noe better?

Mani and Beky, kisses for both.

Good weekend.
Alea, here they give rain, I don't know why but every weekend time spoils ....: Evil:

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/22/2009 12:47 p.m.

Good Saturdays

White tweezers?what is it?A superstition like black candles?: Mrgreen:

That "Miss notes" have already come out ... As I anticipated I have approved the second exam, the bad news is that after computing 1st and 2nd exam +Crediting Scores of the Merit Contest ... I am around the 545th place:-/ ...Hay 617 places. Conclusions:

- We are 695 for 617 squares
- Being an informal list (it has made an anonymous and published in a forum), it is very close to reality, even so we will have to wait for the definitive results of the merit contest.
- With a point of more or less, you ascend or descend 25 positions: shock:
- In the event of taking place, I will not be able to choose destination, or at least I will choose with little margin.
- I don't want to go to Alicante ... so it's like me to go: ((((
- "The same is better than good" staying of the first without a place than of the last with a place ... In the first case it is very likely to opt for a "good" interim.

Mercadonas I have 3 in less than 1 km ... In Valencia there are more merchants than Huerta: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
05/23/2009 4:36 a.m.

Owash, congratulations for the approved.
Auqnue after the mess that you have set up with what you prefer to run out of place to have a good place, even if it is not a definitive place ... Well, that is for good.

The white tweezers is not superstition.It is rather a mania, but I don't tell her for fear that you question my mental health.Velia and Prado, who are the ones that are aware, have already been discouraged by theirs :)), so we better leave the manias of each in the strictest intimacy: oops:

Health to all

DiabetesForo
05/23/2009 10:46 a.m.

Good morning routes!
Fresquito Monday by Cáceres, the "San Fernando Fairs" begin, which ends cultural week and we started with the fair, there is no truce ... and with how little I like to go to the fair ...
On Friday I went to the doctor, the auscultation well but sent me another batch of antibiotics to avoid a complication since the phlegm were not very "beautiful" that we say.The worst thing is that I get a dreamer you don't see.
We are going to walk, today early, that you have to go through the Aldi and the Mercadona to buy some things, that although it dawned fresh (small storms fell yesterday), I fear that at noon it will be again "Template" and it is doneThe heaviest walk.
Owash, congratulations and in the end there is luck with the square.
Anuski, how lucky you are with the curro if they give you that ease ... How is I iciar?
Marcita, how about the new house ????Noe better?
Alea, how is Celia going?
Prado, how about the patio?How are plantations? .... I imagine you will have it very beautiful.
Regina, Mamidejuan, to see if you let yourself fall here for here.
Murasaki, I say the same
Mani, Becky .... do you walk ????
Come, routerillos, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/25/2009 4:27 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... here we have also had a few storms, especially on Saturday afternoon, small hailstorm !!!!! .....

Velia, I have not yet dealt with the patio, yesterday we finished painting the kitchen that has given us a lotI will start filling the large pots and painting the table and the garden chairs, putting the awning ...... etc .... Here the garden is enjoyed from June that is when we give us a bit of truce time..... take care of yourself and enjoy the fair ...

Marcita who is left less hehehe ...

Owash congratulations for the approved, hopefully you are lucky with the square and touch where you want .....

I'm going to work a little that this week is complicated ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/25/2009 4:48 a.m.

Today super sleepy, what a nochecita that has given the Mateoooo, poor I don't know what lettuce happened to him.So I have entered the forum three times and I have read the messages, Mmmm, I can't remember what I read, some white tweezers, something to approve oppositions, regulatory time ..... house works?Jo what hell

Tomorrow to see if I am more awake, because neither job nor can I notice.Anyway, I'm going for the third coffee to see if it is the final one.

How do I walk a little question, do anyone know anything about Cristina and her baby?

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/25/2009 6:38 a.m.

To good afternoon.

I read you, which this afternoon we have an appointment at the Institute, to decide Celia's future in terms of studies.She so calm, saying that she will surprise us.What surprises me is that I may think that whatever you do can take us by surprise.
For now, this afternoon we will refuse to have a diversification.To study civil or military, but study or in December, as 16, the sack of the institute and work, to see if you realize how the real world is.She smiles and still believes she can get the course, at this point from the movie.A wonder of optimism, yes sir.

Hum, the San Fernando Fair, with what I enjoyed breeding in all the pots.I still remember the smell of churros, dust, mud ...

Velia, do not turn him around.It is a natural process and Angela, when the time comes, it will assume it as such.And see if you improve you at once, that you are already worth it.

Prado, here the storms have also expanded their own.Although yes, as the rain does not give us truce, it is not that much is noticed.What a disgust of time.

Marcita, congratulations for the end of works.

Murasaki, a joy to read you.Mateo may walk with his teeth giving war.That bothers them a lot.We don't know anything about Cristina, at least me.He has not returned by this forum.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
05/25/2009 11:26 a.m.

Here also Monday, with a gray day ... and dream, what do I want ...

Alea, to see how in the insti, and hopefully Celia be right and take out the course, to see what they tell you.When I went to the institute there were always people who in the last quarter, as it was continuous evaluation almost all, so there is no other to wait.

Murasaki, from Cristina I know little lately, is disconnected and without time the poor ... with the work schedules and take care of the baby, was a little overwhelmed the last time I talked to her.But the boy was still having problems with the food, because he vomited a lot, but he was growing very well, and very beautiful, he is very morenito. By the way I sent him an email when he turned one year old and has not answered me.Let's see if I call her, but whenever I call her, she's hurried and we barely talk.

And nothing more, that I spent soon the afternoon, which seems to be the stood.
Owash, good luck with destiny, it is always better to have a fixed place than not having it ... although of course it sends you to the fifth pine ... not so much, to see how you.My husband when he approved began in Valladolid a course, then in Pueblos de Zamora three courses, approaching Benavente and finally León .... In case it serves as comfort.

Kisses to the disappeared.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/25/2009 1:49 p.m.

Hello good
Breaking my habit of writing only on Saturday :)) I do it Monday.

I am in full operation ... in 3 weeks review, strangely my prefect glycemias.

I remain overwhelmed by the opposition :?And what I still have left, it is supposed that before the end of July the final lists will not come out:-/ so I will have to look for a girlfriend or something to calm the anxiety and that my head clears my head: Mrgreen :.

Hum, school counselors ... What a beautiful guild, they are psychologists who pass you a test that in the end tells you what you will be older ... I got a journalist or teacher.
Days later I decided that I wanted to be "Pepsychologist" (term coined for long hours at the faculty bar). And I did it seeing the incompetence of the psychologist who passed the test ... Our teacher of literature was blind (a prodigy of person, how much we made the poor man rage) and the Psicoloko did not think of anything other than to greet him, extend his arm and hand to narrow it (forgetting the small detail of the blindness) ... 15 seconds later 8 adolescentsWe were literally crying with laughter: Mrgreen:
Seeing the level, I thought, I can make a career within the profession ... I didn't make a long way: Oops:

San Fernando Fair?Something will feed right?

DiabetesForo
05/25/2009 4:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.