{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

We will see if it is published, the forum is giving me problems again.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/14/2009 1:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it seems that if it goes.
I am fast because in a while I go to Malaga and I still have to put in my suitcase something of the kids, how much they need and that we are going to my sister's house.
My trip through Madrid was lightning but well used.I went to the dentist, 2 fasteners, a cleaning and took away a tooth of the trial, then work meeting and then ditches with the friends who knew me to glory, and around here to go directly to a birthday of a classmate of myChildren, so exhausted I arrived.
I see that the reflected patio is, between Celia and Ángel you have to not bore you of course, now to wait for the temporal to come to calm.
We are testing with Nico the catheters those that are punctured in oblique, I do not know if you have seen them, they do not finish convincing me.We have used them 3 times and 3 bad, and also says it hurts if you touch it.We will try a little more and if we will not return to the perpendicular.This month we will see us, we will see what we note we get.
Anuski What dose were you taking?I had a tyodril and started 2-2-2, then they passed me to 2-0-2 and in the end 2-0-0 and then they took it away and I didn't notice anything later.Let's see if they have taken it very suddenly, I do not think that you have been out of control so quickly if the doses were not too big but better than in doubt you ask the endo.Lucky beautiful and calm that these sensations can be for nerves or something else than hyperthyroidism.I had a review recently and I am perfect but next week they make me a thyroid echo to see it better.
Well, I'm already rolling, I am lucky with the workers and a kiss for noe, beautiful beky that you get better about your things that we often run, meading that you enjoy the weekend if the weather gives truce, ale that I am glad that the work youBe like and encourage your company, Paz I hope that purchases have served you to disconnect, Owash that good luck and patience with the examiners, Anuski kisses for your princess, mommy that you are missing and I no longer remember more.Yes, that congratulations to Velia that tomorrow is his birthday that you have a good time with your maid and the girls, hehe is not memorion eh, it is the same day that a friend of mine and I think that until the same year.
Kisses for all

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/14/2009 1:28 p.m.

Velia Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!Have a nice day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/15/2009 4:30 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
Thank you very much for the congratulations ....I learned almost until the end of the year, hahahaha ... Anyway, things of mine ...
Well, my boys have already given me the gifts .... jooooo, what a guay .... They have not been with nonsense, nothing of a joint gift, this year one of each one has fallen ... Then we will go toEating the 4 out there and since I am even convalescent I do not want great parties, but some cerves will be inevitable with some skewers for friends and family .... we will see.
For the rest, Angela returns to her "normal" controls, every time it seems that I am clearer that it is for hormones .... the minilink sucks perfectly again .... to see if we continue like this.
Here it is still cold, very cold in the morning and at noon Calorazo ... I am not surprised that we are all half pochos ...
Well, I leave you, that the hairdresser will come to get monkeys ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/15/2009 5 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.Finally.
Tomorrow to get up, that we have to go from communion.But because they will put them so early !!: Shock:
Velia, congratulations and have a good day.I have very little days to fulfill and if I am not mistaken I do I fulfill the ... 41 :)) If I am sure ....
Kisses and good weekend.

DiabetesForo
05/15/2009 8:07 a.m.

Well, I do not plan to meet 41 in any way, neither this year, nor the one that comes :))

Congratulations, Velia.Today I also have to congratulate my friend Luis Argüelles, who also meets.

The rest without news.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/15/2009 11:46 a.m.

Hello good!!:))
Congratulations, Velia, that you meet many maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas ... :))
Today of the center in the school and Noe has enjoyed ..... gypsy manga had breakfast (how happy it was able to eat it) and Cao Coo and the phenomenal controls, a great day has passed and at two they arrived with 98.
At home we are besieged in the room, the masons have put tiles in the patio and we cannot leave ...:-/
Well, good weekend to all.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/15/2009 12:46 p.m.

Hello!!!
No one will remain here ... I still at work, but with one crazy desire to leave now.The afternoons make me endless.

Marcita, I'm glad, I could not enjoy school's day, surely he had a big time.Today my husband went on an excursion with those of his school, to see later what comics he tells me.

Alea and Paz, ... Go two legs for a bank we have, to see if the streak is short, because otherwise one is designed, to see if the "arrests" and "punishments" ... supply the desired effect.

Mani, I'm glad you had a good time in Madrid, remembering old days, right?I think what happens to me about the thyroid is a bit psychological, but I don't know ... I have also joined that the rule will come.I only took 1-0-0 of Eutirox 50, so that it was only 1-0-0, so that it has not been for blowing it.I'll be watching ...:-/

Congratulations Velia !!!Have fun.It happens to me the same over the years ... I always say that I have less years than I have, but I proceed, but because the chip does not change me ... and he almost always puts the leg.

Good weekend to all !!!!!
kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/15/2009 3:25 p.m.

Congratulations, Velia.That the 42 are very lucky.

Alea, when you can, send me the photos we took on Friday, that I am here in Oviedo boring.

A hug to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2009 6:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good Saturdays

Congratulations Velia, I as always congratulating late: Oops: Thirty and thirteen years old: D

As I told you, I also escaped from many classes in the institute ... the nonsense lasted me to the university and until I had to see them to earn money for myself, because my parents cut me the financing :))... Anyway, that although nothing and no one is comparable, patience and view in front that will come more curves but in the end the straight line usually appears.

Paleography?It is seeing how the pallets are made?

FINDE QUIET TO GAVE STRENGTH, THE WEEK THAT IS INTENSE, DISCUSSIONS AND MEETINGS WITH THE ******* SANITARY LEADERS, I WILL ALREADY TELL YOU (IF I CAN), BUT PROMISES BEING UPDIT: EVIL:-//

Good weekend

DiabetesForo
05/16/2009 8:25 a.m.

Nas, I have read to Toa Milk, that if of works (we have become experts), that if early, that if I forget to measure themNico oblique is not?... ahhh, and class escapes ... I also learned from this a bit, although in Vitoria it was a cold that the desire was removed, in short, that Velia is now annoyed from the throat and that we are mourning for Soraya.
By the way, Mario Benedetti died, one of my favorites, to see if I find something fun for him and put it on you.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/18/2009 4:14 a.m.

Good morning ......: |

But Velia Mujeeeeeeer ....... I think you should take a good vacation to recover well;), take care of yourself, better take care of you hehehe .....

I'm on Monday, I don't feel like anything, but at all ...... just Julio arrives to have summer schedule ...:-/

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/18/2009 4:31 a.m.

nas, Hello Prado, and what was promised, the conjugations of Mario Benedetti ..

1 (album)
How I would like to photograph
Minucia by Minucia
Future pieces
and place the snapshots
In an album
To be able to leaf through it
slowly slowly
In a meek haven
of the past

2 (keys)
Some keys
of the future
They are not in the present
nor in the past
are
strangely
in the future

3 (variants)
Death is just one
of the various variants
of the future
Maybe the most primary
About the others
splendid variants
They have not yet completed
Research

4 (complement)
To better understand
How reactionary
It was Jorge Manrique
You have to develop
The complement of your thesis
I mean
All future time
It will be worse

5 (after)
The future is not
A blank page
It is a faith
of errata

6 (absence)
In the last
assembly
of the future
I will blame
No warning

7 (rigors)
On borders
of the future
There is control
strict
They are only admitted
The survivors

8 (forecast)
Come when it's good
be aware
that today
that now
We are manufacturing
Nostalgia
They will defrose
some future

9 (plural)
There is
Ayeres
and mornings
But there is no
Hoyes

Juan Luis
05/18/2009 4:37 a.m.

Good morning !!!! ... ´Yes, but this time I have no fever or discomfort, only throat and ears ...Limón, to see if, hehehe ...
Thank you very much to the congratulations ... the truth is that the weekend of the quieter and most familiar, which was already needed ... and Saturday night as when I was a child, waiting for the festival ... and what disappointmentWhat anger and what a shame!The same, just like when Sergio and Estíbaliz or Bty Misiego won, I sinned a tupa to cry
Regina, how good to know about you.A kiss.
Owash, don't fight much.
Prado, is it true that Mondays are very bad .... they give little ear .... holidays?But if fortunately I am less stressed than ever and they take care of me a lot ... I will have a little lazy you ...
Marcita, I have read in parents that the little one again Pachucha .... The nose, they constantly tell me with Angela.I understand that it is because if it is not clear you are breathing through the mouth, the throat is dry, and the evil is greater ... anyway, I also continue with the cough and it gives me the impression that is a bit allergic.....
Well, I'm going to fight for a while with the notes .... that the delay is quite considerable.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/18/2009 4:48 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good to the route.

Thank you, Juanlu, for Benedetti's fragments.I especially love the "Errata Faith" :)

I am not a Eurovision Forofa, much less, but this year I saw it, for Soraya.I feared something like that, because, although he has plenty of voice and desire, the song was a real shit.I don't know who chooses the songs, but it seems that the worst enemy of who sings does.

And see that Soraya sympathizes me, because he is from Valencia de Alcántara and I know her father (not her, that she is from another generation), a simple and affable man, as blond and with blue eyes as her daughter.The man is proud of his girl, how can it be otherwise, but maintains humility in the treatment and has not risen.The last time we were there, we shared some beers or a time of conversation.I get angry to give his daughter such a song bodrium.Anyway ...: Twisted:

And let's see if the heat arrives at once, that we continue with the cold, the cloudy, the orballo and the humidity.How fed up with bad weather.

Velia, girl, improve yourself, that Rachita goes;)

Owash, which is not from the pallets, but of the palettes :))

Health

DiabetesForo
05/18/2009 11:40 a.m.

Well, to envy the "paleotologist official" :)) in Valencia we do not go down from 20 degrees in "Tol" day, in central hours already in the 30 Celsius.

Great Benedetti, how lucky it has existed

Very beautiful Soraya ... and there ends my opinion about her: oops:

Infamous day ... one more ... Let's see if a day I publish my "unauthorized autobiography": Mrgreen: Anyway, it is what happens to tend to think good about people ...

DiabetesForo
05/18/2009 2:30 p.m.

Good morning routes !!!
Very hot in Cáceres.I have been cleaning the patio and mother of God, what Sudarera ...
Alea, I believe that the daughter has gone out to the father, for what you tell ... I see her humble and simple, and having her origins in mind, which for a young person is not so easy .... neither does itI liked the song, but his performance was not much less to get the penultimate place, or of the coña ....
Owash, man, "think badly and you'll be right" .... Former, confidently, but not .... It is no longer there, hahahahaha.
I'm going to study for a while.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/19/2009 5:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, well, following Eurovision.At home we were about to do something that was done both in my house and in Montse'sHe saw that there was no emotion.I didn't even like Soraya's song or most of those who sang, but that is not novelty, I didn't like Rosa's famous ...Come on, that the majority of those who sing for many years, my mother, how much a good voice, work and desire to eat the world wasted (the in a good voice I mean that when they clash they do not challenge)

Juan Luis
05/19/2009 5:39 a.m.

Good guys, how much time without going through here, almost a year ...
I have read you a little and I see that everything more or less, I am doing very much so it must be that I do not connect: Oops: and because the little one requires his time.

You're going to do a year, my mother's quick mother has passed, well to see if I take your rhythm.

Kisses

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/19/2009 7:27 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaas ......

But what a beautiful Matthew, how many beautiful children are here ... hehehe

Ayyyyyy Owash, I also practice like Velia that '"thinks badly and you'll get it right", I suppose the age a long time ago hehehe, but I can't trust anyone again:-/ I think I don't have "cure", I leave itBy impossible .....: Mrgreen:

I can't think of Eurovision because I don't see him, but I think he's half rum, I don't think people's vote decides everything ... it is the feeling that gives me ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/19/2009 8:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.