{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!
Mani, Velia, I'm glad to see you here, a sign that you are better.
Mani, have a good trip and take care of that neck.
Velia, I hope the improvement continues, take care of yourself!How is Angela going?
Noe better, there is nothing left and its better controls, we have lowered the levemir a bit and everything is in place again.
THE WORK: Evil :: Evil :: Evil :, Anyway, today they are weaning, I hope that no storm falls, we are still unable to use the bathroom: Oops: ... but there is less.
Well, you have a good day.Kisses.
Alea, I'm very happy about your work.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/06/2009 5:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning: D ...... I am lost :)), but I carry a week that best not to tell .... today I went to do the blood analysis, Jolin 7 tubes that took me out, I am always theWhat more tubes carries:-/ ..... and the 21 end ...:-/

Velia is glad that you are already better but take care and rest above all, my reforms go, slowly but go, we are already with the kitchen that is the one that needs the most arrangements ...

I hope all little little ones are improving .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/07/2009 7:44 a.m.

Good afternoon to the route.
But what happens to you?Do you give you all for the reforms?My mother, if they seem to have put a sign of "silly the ulti" :))

Well that, I'm glad that sick are improving (Velia, Mani, Jose ...)

Celia is regular.He has gathered a trancazo with the rule and the glycemia walks, but nothing like before.Now go up to two hundred and peak at most.

By the way, Prado, I spoke with Regina and promised me that, apart from reading us, that he does, he was going to write.I think he fears a finger sprain or something ... :))

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2009 12:20 p.m.

Good ...: d
That little movement there is lately ... I recognize that either I participate much, but it is that these schedule changes disrupt me ... and the mornings are flying, as I iciar not early: oops: I don't ... and fix aLittle the house, make food ... when it does not touch an iron ... Enfin, that I do not have time, I usually get a half horita to go out with it to the street, but I do not see the street.

Prado, I thought that you had already ended the works, as you talked about the fact that you had already painted, I finished the work ... Jeje, what I ready.My HNA already told me, that you had been in the pharmacy ... I am also the most tubes in my hand when I do analysis ... this endo of ours, wants to leave us diquitas :))

Mani, how much sorry ... I hope you recover soon, you had a pace of work !! Now it's time to take care of yourself and rest a lot, to see if when you return from Madrid you are better.What a point has had Nacho ... hehe, if your boys are older.Kisses for 3.

Beky, you also malita, Jolines seems to agree, I hope you are better too, I am stuck in my nose, tomorrow I will go to the measure because I have not gone and I am not taking anything ... Besides today theHead, and just in case it is related ... that he then gets the weekend, and I prefer to go to my doctor and not to the emergency room.
How about your dolls?And your soon beautiful improvement.

Velia, how about?Are you recovering?From what I see it has given you very strong ... if so much temperature change:-/ drives us crazy.Here today he has already clouded ... what anger, :?

Alea, and that Celia is also improved ... yesterday and today I have been fatal to glycemia, I suppose it will be for the "Catarro", and the rule must also be aimed ... what we want more.

Enfin, who already stopped complaining, a greeting for those that I have not named.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/07/2009 1:53 p.m.

Hello!!!that I do read you, but I don't know what to tell you .. I am very calm lately with the theme of diabetes.When I talk on the phone with Raquel tells me about everything, but only occasionally I ask him about the controls and tells me that well, without problems, and as we have are good (the last one of 6.1) because total tranquility.So much mood for those moms, that all that effort has its reward: d.

That you improve the Pachuchillas, Velia, Becky .. and to see if the heat comes to Asturias, which is still cold, although I almost prefer it, because the kids of the insti (now called "the tuto") with the heat they give a lot of war:(
A hug to all, and Prado, if you return to Llanes call me to meet you, that Alea tells me a lot about you (and we go to the beach of Poo: D)

Until another day, and congratulations to Owash for those oppositions: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/07/2009 6 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning....

Regina what surprise: D, write to us more often for FA ..... The next time I go for Llanes I hope you meet both of you, this time it was passing and we barely stopped to eat but I promise to return hehehe .....

Bueeeeno, I have not made any reform at home ehhhh, I have only painted what a good fault was, that the walls had an indefinite color:-/ ..... and I only have to paint the kitchen .....

How do the sick follow ?????I hope that quickly improving the weekend ...

You have a good day ........ Kisses ....

DiabetesForo
05/08/2009 6:20 a.m.

If I'm going to Llanes, you invite me to eat me too, right?: D: d

I finished home works in mid -January :) ... It must be the crisis, that's why we do the works at home.

Regina, full, the opposition are still deciding ...

Good weekend to all

DiabetesForo
05/08/2009 6:56 a.m.

To good afternoon.

San Friday blessed, good.It shows that tomorrow you do not have to get up early, which is what I have worse about the work.Otherwise, well.

Celia is fine, with normalized glycemia.

Regina, daughter, has it cost you, huh?:))

Prado, to see if it is true.

Owash, naturally you would be welcome.And the cider runs from our account.In addition, one day something will have to be held with a good shellfish, right?

Anuski, Beky, Velia, Mani ... to improve.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
05/08/2009 11:51 a.m.

Good morning ....... what a paradito this is, we are vague ehhhhhh;)

How are those patients ??????Velia are you already recovered?and anuski ???????

Hey Owash would not be bad a stay in Llanes right ????hehe .... better in summer, a weekend .... 8)

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/12/2009 4:58 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Already more recovered, although not well at all.Yesterday we went to Madrid to leave Nati at school.It was here 10 days because I couldn't drive ... Jo, we've stayed deaf ... we went in the morning and we made a technical stop in Ikea, in the end a few more blacks fell ... as I told you, I continuecoughing and I walk somewhat, but every day better.Now above all I have the allergy, my mother how my eyes are, and my nose .... in short, a cross like any other.And a lot of mess and a lot of delay with the studies, the house ... you know, 14 days of inactivity are many, but well, little by little ...
Angela today has an excursion, guided tour of the monumental city ... Let's see how they are given and how the controls, because we have been Toledo a few nights .... Often it goes up and down ... to the minilish brings it crazy, aday explodes.
Alea, how about the work?A week later, surely you don't find out about early .... How is Celia going?
Prado, how is it about it?of heat ....
Anuski, also Pocha? .... What do you better.
The truth is that I have read above, because I do not have much time, I suppose I will leave things ....
Paz, how are you angel?What a task we have with these children, as if we didn't have enough .... encouragement
Marcita, come, one more day to finish the works ... and then what you will thank ...
Owash, what happened to the opposition?Have they already been resolved?How was the subject in the end? ...
Come on, now yes, I get to mine
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/12/2009 5:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia, I'm glad you're better.
The opposition will be in Status quo, the notes of the 2nd exam have not left and it seems that a little time will be missing ... I no longer have nails, just a stump: Mrgreen:

Salu2 to all

DiabetesForo
05/12/2009 7:15 a.m.

hello everyone!!!

It seems that we are all missing, ehhh !!!
Velia, I'm glad you are better, ... but as it costs to take off now the "colds" ... I still continue a little pochita, but much better ... I'm no longer congested, but the happy few ones :)),They don't leave me alone.

Prado, how about you? ... You already have nadita for the visit the endo, right?Sure you come with Sufi Pelao ... as always.

Owash ... what uncertainty, ... Let's see if they don't wait for you much longer, and we celebrate it even in the distance.

I keep working in the afternoon ... that as he is doing wrong, I don't care so much.This weekend are the parties of my town, to see what time we have, Iciar will not want to leave the horses, he loves to get on.

I have left since May 1 the pills I took for hyperthyroidism by indication of the endo, and see how it is controlled in these 3 months, and I am noticing a little bad, I do not know if it is for leaving it or because it is returning touncontrolled, although in so a few days I do not think that lack of control is already noticeable, but I feel a pressure in my chest ... and more agitated, I sleep worse ... Ufff, I hope we do not return to the traces.

Well I continue with the work.Let everyone go very well.
kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/12/2009 11:54 a.m.

..... Ayyyyy do not remind me:-/ that I already get nervous, I suppose that everything remains more or less the same ..... and if you get out of control the thyroid are you going to wait until August ??????Isn't it a long time? ... What did Alberto tell you?

DiabetesForo
05/12/2009 12:19 p.m.

... hehe, I thought you did not get nervous ... see calm, surely they are as good as ever.
Well, he didn't tell me anything, he told me to leave them in May and in July the analytics, to go to consultation in August.
But we go that if I see that this is going worse, I do not wait and call him to see what he says, ... if I advance the analytics or what we do, but I will not have a bad time the 3 months that I have left until the consultation.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/12/2009 1:03 p.m.

Good afternoon.

Here we continue, without news worth mentioning.

My work well, although the early age continues to cost, but I am happy.

Celia in its line.Glycemiae walk somewhat upwards, although it had a day yesterday to kill her.He got up with downturn (weird) in mid -morning they call me from the institute, which Celia is not: Mrgreen: her father comes out to look for her and find her on the San Pedro promenade with another, sunbathing.He takes her back to class.At half an hour they call us again.That has downturn.Return his father to look for her.Total, I looked at Bolus and had 10 units at dawn (for having given a chungo) when he had to have put himself 3 because he was in two hundred and peak.In the morning he forgets the breakfast bolus and puts it at 9. Then it shows high and sets 5. It is not measured.Then again it puts 5, also without measuring ...

Anyway, we don't get bored.The house arrest becomes more strict and we add "community services" (to scrub the stairs, bathrooms, etc.) how I miss those times when, when they were put together, you gave him a good tortazo and the problem was over.I am convinced that the increase in the sale of anxiolytics is inversely proportional to the number of cortazos to adolescents, fixed.

Anyway, health and things.

DiabetesForo
05/13/2009 12:47 p.m.

Good afternoon routerillos !!!
Jolín, Alea, is that Celia doesn't even think about them ... what will he walk.
Anuski, if you continue like this you should try to move your appointment because as Prado says, 3 months is a long time, especially if you are not well.I believe that if you were fine to withdraw the treatment you should not have those symptoms ... but come on, that I do not reach more.
Owash, then see if it is resolved as soon as possible, more than anything because in one you are left without fingers ....
Prado, the truth is inevitable a certain nervousness, despite the fact that everything is fine.
To all, a kiss and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/13/2009 12:57 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... here we walk with the tongue and fresh time ....

Alea goes pulse that Celia is throwing you, this way of drawing attention to the only one she harms is herself and the penalty is that she will realize when she sees the consequences, in short .... I do not know what I would do in yoursituation but surely I would despair ...

You have a good day .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/14/2009 4:39 a.m.

Good morning!
Yesterday, after writing a testament, I was given a server error and I was not published ...: Evil :.
Here also without news, Noe continues with cough and today when he got up, he has thrown some phlegm ...: Oops:, finally, what is said well, I don't know when we are going to leave it.
We are still in works, the patio looks like a pitched battle, I have been removed from my slopes and my poor Macetillas in the bend, to see if they survive it.I think that in a week we will throw the masons now, we want to ...:-/.
Alea had to make a monument to patience, I like Prado, I would be desperate.
Velia, I'm glad.It seems clear that Angela is already becoming a little woman, how fast they grow!
Well, nothing, I'm going to see if I'm going to do some errands, total here and the only thing I do is hinder :)).
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
05/14/2009 4:52 a.m.

Good morning.
Beky, congratulations on that hemo, who caught her.
Marcita, it is possible, I think huhhh, that noee the cough it has is of the allergy.I remember that when Angel was little he was treated as if it were a cold and turned out that the dog was allergy.
Anuski, don't wait for so many months to go to your doctor if you think it's because of the thyroid.I know because of my sister's experience that hyper is more difficult to control than hiccups.
Velia, that you already have a little woman.Patience with allergy, already in that area you have to look little time.He is doing a full -fledged spring.
Alea, I am uncommon not to find you in the morning.I hope that although the early morning is important, work is mild.It seems, as regards these our children, who have parallel lives.Yesterday I had no choice but to laugh when I read you.Although damn the grace it has.For Angel yesterday was also the day of "Pellas".I so calm, that I think he is in class, I also see the institute from my home, and it turns out that the child did not appear even in the first hour.He went to a friend's house to play the play or go to know what ... This kid turns out that when he left primary school he had the best academic file in the entire school :?.I don't know what is happening but we are not just believed.
Greetings to all.I'm going to see if this bad milk is taken away by making some competers.Although I see it difficult.What will wait for me today?

DiabetesForo
05/14/2009 5:47 a.m.

Cagüentoloquesemenea, who had written a testament and, when I was going to send him, I don't know which key he has given me that he has turned off the orders: Twisted:

Well, that, I told you that Celia today is softer than a glove, as always after assembling it.
Paz, what do you want me to tell you, if they look like twins (although Celia already has more experience).They are left over and get bored for years, and in the end they are so demotivated that they lose all interest.For me, on the subject of studies, that is the cause.

The work, well.I like to gossip old documents, although I have somewhat oxidized paleography.You will have to grease neurons :))

Well, I'm going to rest for a little while, which I bought later.Paz, daughter, really relaxes to go shopping?I hate it.

Thank you all for your support.If you want Celia a few days ... :))

Health

DiabetesForo
05/14/2009 11:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.