{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Nastardes, visit the perfect endo, as has a long time.I've only been a minute (clock).Hemo well, he asked me if everything was fine, I told her that everything perfect, that she had neither complaints, no doubt, no problems ... So for home.
I am hearing right now to the Topolino Radio Orchestra ... "How happy we will be both ..." "Living in my paper house ..."

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/29/2009 2:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That is to envy right?: Mrgreen:

Come, congratulations, seriously :)) Although we didn't expect anything else, really.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/29/2009 2:37 p.m.

That is a model patient and the other nonsense: Mrgreen: thus the spra lists are reduced;)

The little song that came out in the miracle of P.tinto right?

Come that there is a good racing of notic among the foreros.

Ana Poppe How are you going?:? ::? ::? ::?:

Salu2

DiabetesForo
04/29/2009 4:18 p.m.

I see a lot of laziness here.The hours they are and that nobody has written:-/

Today the bomb consumables have arrived.Medtronic sends us home what is necessary for 4 months.I just have to take the hospital to the hospital, when he goes to the next consultation.But hallucino with prices: more than € 940.What a privilege we have in Spain with Social Security, which costs us.

Well, let's see if you happen and tell something.

Owash, I want the emoticon that jumps, Jo, that I have tried to copy and nothing, stays still as a dead man: Mrgreen:

Health

DiabetesForo
04/30/2009 11:33 a.m.

Na, little to tell, yesterday communion (not mine, of course: d) and 25 -year married celebration (neither mine but a co -worker, who celebrated the 2 things together).

Rare time, weird ... as soon as you are luxurious as you fall a shower like the fresh wind rises

The doll that jumps I have tried to copy here and does not leave me ... in the outlook I insert it as an image and yes that funeate :)

I am going to make myself richer to those of Mercadona.

DiabetesForo
05/02/2009 4:55 a.m.

Helloaa to Tooodos !!!
Although I never write or think I always follow them and read.I am something like the invisible woman hehe :))
Owash, I still try to have good controls but I still don't achieve it with this insulin (Humalog, NPH) in short, and I was sure that with 6 daily punctures the control had to be perfect:?I guess I will hit a scare when I see hemo hehe
Greetings!!!

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
05/02/2009 4:58 a.m.

Anapp

Good day!!!!!!!!!
Well, this is calm ...... It shows that we are on a bridge ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...Rare thing for these lands ...: D: D, a lot of sun and heat .......

Uffff Owash How much celebration hehehe .../

Kisses and good weekend ...

DiabetesForo
05/02/2009 7 a.m.

nas, more than vague harmed, especially Montse, who has been joia for several days with a cold or flu .. that I have never known the difference very well ... when my parents said they said "being pocho" ... well that, that we walkPochos.Ah, Nati walks with us, I brought it to me yesterday in the face of the impossible to leave there, so all day at home to see if we get clogged.
Yes, in the miracle of P.tinto, great film.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/02/2009 12:57 p.m.

We good days, route !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fabric with viruses, cause many casualties here.
We have passed the weekend in my town, which had a lot to celebrate: on the day of the mothers, the birthday of my mom and my wedding anniversary 6 years now!How time passes!
Noe better although their glycemia begin to go down (if we are almost in summer, yesterday 31 degrees and today already 26), so to lower basal:-/.
Velia, to see if you are singing, that being Pocho is not a good idea.
Beky, I tell you, yours with the Moccos is an "endless story."
Well, I'm going to iron and put the food, which is the only thing I can do at home, I still have one month left: Evil :.
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
05/04/2009 6:45 a.m.

Good morning.......

Wow, how much pochito, I hope all the sick are improving, Becky, Velia to heal and enjoy the heat !!!!!

Marcita courage that you already have less;)

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/04/2009 8:21 a.m.

Jopé what laziness, that almost nobody writes.Only Prado is at the foot of the cannon.

Well, follow the spectacular streak of good controls, so I don't even believe it.Let's see if it also works with studies.

Health and that pochitos improve.

DiabetesForo
05/04/2009 11:32 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!

I have read you after many days ... I so I don't remember everything.

Velia, Marcita, who improves you ... and Angela poor how the finger should hurt, and noe how do you go with bronchitis?
I join, today I woke up with a throat pain ... that I continue ... the glycemia for the moment.Now that Iciar cured, it's my turn:-/ And on top of work ... that little desire.

We have been bridge in the town of my husband, on Friday we went to Cabarceno to spend the day, and great Iciar behaved wonderfully, although he ended up tired.

Alea, good luck with the work ... and the business project, ... I am intrigued, ... what a gossip I am, to go very well.

Well let's see if you are encouraged to write.
Kisses to everyone.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/04/2009 3:05 p.m.

Hello, very good morning.
First of all that all patients heal us soon.
I have a few days of a tremendous downturn with a bad milk that you can not imagine and very but very fraud.
A few days ago I told you that Angel smoked, and Poda discovered that it was hach.Making inspection, which I am often because before Poli was Caco, I found a "China."Do you imagine ?????I know I smoked her for a few days but I didn't imagine that being diabetic could be so irresponsible.In the end.
Then I continue to come to me people.

DiabetesForo
05/05/2009 5:27 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace, what bad age adolescence.I hope it was something passenger and the nonsense passed soon.
How about the Pochitos?Here improving, which is not little.
A question Do you know if diabetics with coagulation problems cannot be done capillary hem because the device does not detect?It is that a friend with a diabetic girl went to do the hemo and the apparatus in question gave coagulation problem: Oops :: Shock ::!:.No idea !!!!!!!!!
Kisses to all and good day.

DiabetesForo
05/05/2009 5:58 a.m.

Every situation that affects red blood cell replace

DiabetesForo
05/05/2009 7:53 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Today I have been fried after eating.The lack of habit of early :)) work well, without problems.I like it.

Anuski, to see if you think I am thinking of setting up a holding or something similar.That my idea is to a company that a "technique-discontinua-of-assistance-to-process-dometics" can be to an assistant.Come on, that the thing very simple, but still with things to polish: D

Paz, I didn't want to tell you anything when you commented about tobacco, but I'm afraid that Angel has the same inclinations as Celia: try everything and rebel against the world.Celia also tested the joints.Anyway, I'm afraid that when we fish them, they have been doing their favorite defense for some time.
I will not be the one who tells you what you should do, although I tell you that house arrest and intensive surveillance to us are giving us good results:-/

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
05/05/2009 1:30 p.m.

Goodaaaaaaaas 8) Finally I have a little while to write something ......

How do the sick follow ?????Velia write us something woman, who hasn't seen you here for days, I hope you're already something better .......
Alea how in your new job ??????????????????I imagine that now you will walk with little time ...
Anuski I see that you took advantage of the long weekend, how about your throat ???
Ufff Paz, happy adolescence, hopefully he realizes how much he harms him ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/05/2009 1:44 p.m.

Hello good.
Alea, congratulations on that luxury that is work.
The pachuchos as they are?
Here also of house arrest.It will come good to study this last evaluation.We have made you read items in which we talk about the danger of consuming ... we have given you the corresponding talk ... well we will see, because I am very good but bad but bad ...: Mrgreen: He nowIt's soft, but I know it will last little.How much patience, with the desire that I had to be older ...
Greetings

DiabetesForo
05/05/2009 2:55 p.m.

Hello family

I just come to greet that I have been missing for a long time.I have been regular, I was both to work and I am no longer a little girl ... I had a "syncope" and two contractures produced by stress, one on my back that did not let me move my arm and another in the neck that I stillhard and have been more than 15 days.
But well otherwise, my chocolates made two little men.Tonight before bedtime I was telling them a story (my mix of Little Red Riding Hood and the 3 little pigs because each one wants a story and thus both are content) and when I am doing the voice of the wolf tells me Nacho: "But mom if theLobos do not speak ":) I have been stone, my children who already" know "that the wolves do not speak, hahahaha.

Nico is now with quite low levels, again to lower basal flying, because we had some forty -so many hypo, as soon as the heat comes.Now it is just but it does not come down from sixty -so many, how difficult it is to find the point.

And tomorrow I am going to Madrid until Friday, it is work but I will take the opportunity to keep my friends to dinner that is one of the things that I miss most since I came here to live.You can't have everything.

I can't entertain myself more than touch control and I still have to make my suitcase.
Kisses for everyone and take care of you.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/05/2009 7:54 p.m.

Good morning routes !!!
Today is the first day that I get up with some more vitality, because I go fabric with the "Catalinas" that I have caught ... I am still not quite fine, but the important thing is to advance and I do notice that.
I will read you more slowly, but I see that Alea has started the work and Angel has begun to make his own, peace, arm of patience.
Mani, what Salao Nacho, hehe ..., to see if you relax a bit in Madrid, that you have a target rhythm ....
Marcita, how are the works?And noe?I guess it will be better
Anuski, Cabárceno, how beautiful! .... I imagine what Iciar enjoyed.
Prado, how are your "reforms"?
Becky, I read you in parents
Owash and others, a hug and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/06/2009 4:48 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.