{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Jopé, who has been erased by giving him pre -sight.

Well, the shore is getting black and will fall again rain, snow, wind and cold.Hartita I am already from so much Nublao.

Pradooooo, what colors?that I do not find white anywhere.Neither white nor dwelling nor beige.I look running p'al Ikea :)) :)) :)) :))

Pumba, Anuski, a hug.

Owash, have us informed, that you always find out about interesting things.By the way, friend Edelmirín is now on vacation.It will be that with the Canary Islands it is not enough: Twisted:

Health to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/24/2009 11:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Because the last gossip is that the National Diabetes Strategy walks towards the abyss ... ambiguities, lack of coherence of the results obtained, bad planning ... and money in the trash .... it seems that the surveys were not the sameIn all communities, so to see who is the ready that tabulates the data and compares them: shock:
Nor is it any surprise, anyone with 2 insulin feathers knew that this was a tease.

Ayyy Edelmiro, who takes care of the sun that is very bad .... that's why I want to be a funeral ... The "Moscosos" days that call them, accumulate them and you have a rich vacation ... Let's see if I talk to my stup-You have not told me anything about our friend for a long time.

I'm going to see the snooker: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/24/2009 4:27 p.m.

Hello good!!!
Who does not want to be an official?I lack a lot of will to study: Oops:

Also, I hope the storm is mild, here in the morning even with sun, but with cold.

Prado, Iciar was incubating something, yesterday we took her to the pediatrician and sent her a syrup for the mucos, and if the antibiotic fever goes up, hopefully it is not necessary, today she has already slept a little better and we too, ... it is ... it isBut I have fallen asleep ... but I have arrived punctual.

Man, how about you?

Good weekend to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/25/2009 7:03 a.m.

Good afternoon.
It seems that the problem has already been resolved, because this morning the virus alert came out again.It is clear that someone misses us and bothers him that we are here, so comfortable.

Well, today Oviedo has played.Everything has improved.Teté happy.I would also be if it were why today they have called me again from the institute.Celia has escaped again: Mrgreen:

Anyway, without comments.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/27/2009 2:18 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Excuse the problems that have been repeated lately, the origin is a hacker attack from Korea, they have been able to modify some server files by adding links to their servers, once it has been identified, I had to check file to file to eliminate theattack and leave the forum again working ... They are lucky that Korea catches me away ... if it becomes in France or Portugal I approach to greet them ... Anyway, that they are making me work out to keep the forumUpon ... I hope you understand it.

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/27/2009 2:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Fer, the effort is appreciated.Let's see if the "Koreans" are dedicated to their things and leave us alone.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/27/2009 4:24 p.m.

Good morning routes ...
Fer, what was said, thank you very much and as Alea says, to leave us alone.
Alea, I'm glad everything has improved with respect to diabetes, to see if the streak continues, what I fear that it will be that due to his attitude in the insti ... now more than ever "there is no harm thanFor good not come "...
Gray and fresh day in Cáceres, neither rains or heats, I do not know if this is good or not for allergies, the fact is that Angela better, it has not used the inhaler, to see how such ...
I have a mess that we have to leave and then Oscar comes with the child "Osquita" to eat, who come to the quarterly review.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/28/2009 4:58 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning......
JOPE WITH THE KUEPS !!!!!And we thinking that the attack came from some closer located :)) :)) :)) But what poorly thought ........... hehehe.Thanks Fer.

Here it is also cold that peel and rains ...:-/
Alea daughter if you do not want to dislike, less bad than at least the thing went well in Oviedo ... not to lower the guard !!!!!!!

I have a mess so I keep curing ...... kisses for everyone ...

DiabetesForo
04/28/2009 6:03 a.m.

Do the charlies attack us?: Mrgreen: someone calls Rambo

Well, weird day in Valencia, heat but fresh: oops: well I understand myself

Today there are 3 people who ask me about the pig flu ... to the one who is isolated in Almansa must know half Valencia: Shock: (It is that he studies at the University of Valencia, but we are not even an Erasmus Swedish 8)

Thursday will be a fun day to see if I tell you something ...

Hum ...:-/ It is not that I escaped the institute is that it directly or entered: Oops: so it went, of course ... although then it served as training for the faculty, the last 2 years of career I was not even50% of classes

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
04/28/2009 11:35 a.m.

To good afternoon.

Today a lot of mess.Very movidita tomorrow.
Tired of being unemployed, I'm considering mounting a company.I have been going around for a while and, when I finally decide to start moving seriously and I begin to see the clearest things, because they call me from the City Council for an interview.I go in plan "I don't care if you give it to any of the others that are presented", without believing it too much and Zas, which they call me this morning that I have been selected and that I start on Monday.It is an 8 -month contract, for the archive, so until Christmas I will walk, because, as one is as headworthy as it is, because I have decided that I will continue with my business project, so I'm going to get into an important eggplant:)) I will tell you, unless it disrupts me or something.
But I am happy, what to lie.

Celia is still on her house arrest, with luxury controls.Like never, come on.The rest, better not meneallo.

Owash, for the Charlies we already have you, that you are used to brewing with them :)) and follow the good news that can not be counted.The day I can, this will seem like the eruption of Vesuvio, very.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/28/2009 12:34 p.m.

: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:
Do you know the secot?I do not know if in Oviedo there will be a group ... They are Spanish seniors for technical cooperation ... They are retired, with great business experience that are dedicated to advising entrepreneurs ... Look to see if they can throw a cable (not theneck)

La Gueb:

DiabetesForo
04/28/2009 12:52 p.m.

Nastardes, because I am glad of the work and for the controls of Alea/Celia.
I don't understand that "the National Diabetes Strategy"….The surveys have very very clear since I saw “yes, Mr. Minister” that they take care of it, it has screwed us, is that ordering a survey to give different results to those you want is of the silly genre.
Fer ... JA JA, I imagine the Koreans all doing mptresses and checking pages in the spare time.Anyway, thanks for your effort.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/28/2009 12:53 p.m.

In the end we have not had Oscar's visit, but I'm going to tell you news.Those who come from the previous forum You will agree on the Oscar feat series, that boy who lived happy despite his diabetes and his Celiaquia, and that this humble narrator was in charge of publishing.You will remember that Oscar was happy because he had a whole goat father and a whole housewife completely dedicated to him.You will also remember that their misfortunes began when it had, at the same time, two brothers, and you will remember that it began to musketintention to move with his grandmother.Well, the news that comes to us is that our hero has no more hold and has decided to take immediate measures.To start it has decided to stop being diabetic, as you hear it, yes, yes, it is no longer diabetic, it has been left alone in Celiac, and we will see if it also decides to stop being this ... you can imagine the faces of their parents, abouteverything when they catch him eating sweets when he wants and in accordance with his new non -diabetic condition.Anyway, we do not know if our hero's decision will take effect, but it seems that his parents are not for the work of secondary.We will continue to inform.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/28/2009 1:08 p.m.

To the good ones.

Pozí, Owash, I know the secot and the SECOT knows me :)) There are in Asturias and they are in Llanera, near Oviedo.Lovely, selfless and very prepared people who guide as anyone: D and they like my project: idea:

Juanlu, what fear Óscar gives me:-/

Well, I'm going to prepare dinner and things

Health

DiabetesForo
04/28/2009 3:28 p.m.

How good alea !!!!I am very happy for your new job.And in the file !!great huh?
Very good direction that Owash.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
04/28/2009 3:48 p.m.

Anapp

!!!!!Congratulations alea !!!!!!!!!For work and go with that project ....: D

DiabetesForo
04/29/2009 4:47 a.m.

Good morning routerillos.

Congratulations, Alea.´What joy ... it seems that everything is going back to its place, that Rachita goes !!!The good control is sure to encourage Celia too ... we already talked.
We are with a trancazo that you do not see, cough, discomfort, but there we are pulling between the ibuprofenos and the home remedies .... today we had to return to school because when leaving Angela her friend closed the door while she had her hand on andHe has caught a finger, what pain and what tears my girl's and mine.You have to joine as it hurt as if it were to me .... We have already carried it again, I gave the junifen and a little ice and as it has been in the last phalanx says Rosa, that she is a nurse who does not believe she isParty ... Anyway, that one does not win for scares .... Juanlu has endo today, we expect a good note so no nerves, he will tell you.
Well, I leave you in a hurry.

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/29/2009 5:40 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good, family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been disconnected for a while and it is that with so much drop at home, the one that does not disconnect the light cuts my water or the phone: mrgreen: ..
Here we are pochos, noe with bronchitis, my maidin, improved from the sprain, has a tremendous cold and I with tonsillitis ...:?Luckily at least Noe's glycemia have not resent.
Fer, thanks for the "arrangements", rightly the antivirus alerted me to a Trojan.
Alea, congratulations, for work, the business initiative, Celia's controls ... I'm very happy.
What a fabric, Velia, poor Angela, with which the entallones hurt ...
Anuski, Prado, Owash, Juanlu ...
Well day to all.

DiabetesForo
04/29/2009 11:54 a.m.

Very good.
Here I, enjoying a time of tranquility.Celia has gone with her father to the studio, so alone at home, what peace.
I am also taking advantage of the last days of non-madrugar, which already ended on Monday.
And I continue with my projects.Crazy that one is, what is it going to do.

Celia without novelty.Keep with quite good controls.

Velia, what pain.I hope it has already happened to him and that it was nothing serious.

Anuski, Marcita, Owash, Juanlu, Ana ... Thank you all for congratulations.And also thanks to Prado, although it has me reconcomidly without telling me if you found white tweezers :)) My things: oops:

Health

DiabetesForo
04/29/2009 1:42 p.m.

hahahahaha white I feel to tell you no :)) :)) :)), I bought them gray and with a very rare shape, it is that these Swedes are rare, rare hahahaha ....

Velia goes scare and what doloooooooor ...... I hope it was nothing more than that, a scare ...: Shock:

Juan Luis, how's the visit to endo?Surely you passed the exam with note;), I have analysis next week and the 21 end ... uff ....:-/

Marcita how long, I imagine that with so much mess you have little time, take care of you !!!!!!!!!

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/29/2009 1:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.