{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Halaaaaa, how cool the forum.

Look that I almost thought that I was wrong on page :))

Well, that, to see if the "Trojans" have been more difficult for them to take a jacket and do not peta.

Pumba, when I write a long message, what I do is give Ctrl+C to copy.So if it is erased I can recover it.And yes, patience remains.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/20/2009 3:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.: D
We are released, I had a few days that I could no longer enter.Now that I have tried again, I cannot resist the temptation to greet you and release the new forum.
Pumba, a joy to know about you.Don't miss so much time.
Kisses for everyone that I can't entertain myself now.

DiabetesForo
04/21/2009 3:53 a.m.

: P: P: P: P
Good morning routerillos !!!How cool the new forum.Now to get used to the format ....
The lemon brings us to bring ... that of the neighbor is already curdled with lemons and with a thousand new outbreaks, we have treated them the same but ours is enclencle ... I just cured him, and I will return with the urea and other potingues.... Anyway, that it is our cross, that we are going to do.
We are putting an awning in the patio ... it is a kind of cenor, but open on the sides, mule, to see how it looks.Here my personal macgyver that the same is worth a broken one that for a barefoot is riding the invention ....
Pumba, studying it wrong, there are always excuses to get tangled up in something else.Thanks to the classes that do not ... but well, we will try.Javi's hemo is not bad, Angela has been like this for a long time and her endo was happy with her, so she thinks she could be worse, because with these ages it is already known.And of course, vacations are so important, it is the only way to disconnect from the routine ... you will tell us where you plan to go.
Paz, how is everything going?I guess already enjoying your garden ... to see what lasts .... I wish that May passes, for the happy allergy.Here we already have the invaded streets of the chopos fluff, which in addition to annoying, is hyperallergic.
Come on, Alea, that you are going to make an expert in a jury guard, hehehe ... something good will you have to get out of the situation, right?
I'm going to take a view of, I finish picking up and put myself into the mess.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/21/2009 4:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
04/21/2009 4:37 a.m.

Cork, meadow, how red you are :))

Velia, that I say that this is still score if I introduce myself to prison official or something: shock :, nothing, girl, as soon as I neglect the lyía.Yesterday he forgot again to put on the breakfast bolus and planted in four hundred and peak.Happy is really: Evil:

Anyway, I'm with mess.I'll be back later.

Health to all, especially Fer, who has been cured.

DiabetesForo
04/21/2009 6:45 a.m.

New forum, renewed image.
Velia, this year it seems that the allergy does not give us many problems :)) Although I also tell you that it has been raising a little time and with the fate that the City Council put a pruning to all the "bananas" that we have in the town andThat tree is the one that most affects you.Cheer up with that lemon, which you will surely take forward, keep giving it pamym.

Alea, it is normal that from time to time they forget to get insulin.Angel forgets when he arrives under and eats first, then I have to remember why if not he leaves ...

Today I have one more problem with fighting .... I have learned that Angel smokes.They have seen him down the street with the cigar in his mouth :?.This afternoon we have charlita .... I'll tell you.
Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
04/21/2009 9:08 a.m.

Well, I wish you luck, Paz, because Celia has smokes months ago and there is no way.I got it a few days, but nothing, he has returned.This age is a continuous problem.Talk to him, to see if you convince him.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/21/2009 10:23 a.m.

hehehe Alea already needed a face change and taking advantage that the forum has changed :)) :)) .......

Ayyyyy these teenagers how much war they give, you know that this is cured over time so patience !!!!

I'm going to work a little that in a while I'm going to have coffee with Anuski: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/21/2009 11:08 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Paz, another front more (always ale in the lead, opening the way;)) ... you will tell us how the talk.I have told the allergy in parents, today I already had an ugly, ugly cough, I have given him Ventolín, his Loratadine, and a nasal spray for rhinitis ... Let's see how we escaped.

San Jorge is celebrated tonight in Cáceres, in the neighborhood a bonfire has been made, yesterday all the kids ending up organizing everything and painted the castle, they dressed San Jorge, Angela arrived at 11 at night, bathed and had dinner atRebeca's house, and today he will eat with them also because they make guard since after eating .... He is decompiesty of emotion and waiting to light the bonfire and the small party for children afterwards.And tomorrow party, ufff, how good !!!

Alea, encourage !!!

By the way, the other day we learned of something that left us eyepotes: shock: at the meeting, someone told us something that in Madrid, by system, the diabetics gave the disability, we porfia by what we know, butHe insisted that he consisted of a girl and gave it as sure ...

I'm going to make the beds and start studying.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/22/2009 4:47 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning .....: D, tomorrow is a party, day of the community of Castilla y León so we are half Friday hehehe ... what a pleasure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Velia the truth is that I do not believe what they told you about Madrid, I do not think that because of having diabetes they give them the minus value certificate, I know several diabetic people in Madrid and none has it, perhaps they do not know or what?:-/

Yesterday I had a coffee with Anuski and Iciar, it is to eat it and it is more good !!!!!!!!!:)) .........

Have a good day ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/22/2009 5:12 a.m.

Good morning, routeros !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Days without appearing here and it happens to me like Alea, who believed that you had been wrong about forum ... :))
Here you don't even imagine the amount of dust, rubble and noise, I hope it is worth it ...:-/
Noe well and my best paired with my foot, on vacation now, watching the masons ...
I'm going to put the food and little else, kisses everyone.

DiabetesForo
04/22/2009 5:31 a.m.

Nosdias.Yes, yesterday Angela was very excited and nervous.Let's see today what happens between allergy and bonfire.Hi Marcita, Hello everyone, and encourage the hormone guards ... Jesus, what children !!!!(This was said 10 or 12 times every day my mother)

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/22/2009 5:42 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Anger, anger and more angry.
Today the Gymnastics professor of Celia has called me.He told me that at the time of recess they had seen her escape with three others from the institute.They called them, but nothing, they ran.The poor professor had to take his car to reach them and bring them back to the center.

I don't know what else I'm going to punish her.She is punished without leaving (she can only go out with her father or with me), without being friends home, without internet or computer, without mobile, without fixed and doing homework apart from folding her study time, two to four hours.

Mecagüentoloquesemenea, that the straightening of civil or military.

And nothing, I don't feel like writing because I'm furious.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/22/2009 11:36 a.m.

Good afternoon.
Prado, does not leave some parties and we are in others :)) Enjoy and let the weather.
Velia, I know adult people, insulin diabetic here in Madrid and none have been given by any disability and my position is my son and nothing at all.
Marcita, you will see that everything looks good later, it's nice.
Alea, maybe it works better for you not to get very angry with her when she does everything she does.Although you see who is going to advise you :?
Yesterday we talked to Angel, and as I say we do not get angry with him, we told him that since he debuted we are taking care of a thousand loves and that if he does not take care of us, we may not start doing so, since the result will bebad equally.We told him that it is normal that we have all tried when we were age, but that was all.He assures that he has not smoked more than a couple of times and that he will not do it again :?: lately when we do not get angry is when we have the best results.I don't know .... We will have to wait.
I leave you, that I go to work to take Santi some keys.
KISSES

DiabetesForo
04/22/2009 1:10 p.m.

How it shows that today is a party in my Cáceres and somewhere else.There is the silent forum.

I just have to greet me, what news is not.

Paz, I didn't get angry. I tried it.It is more attempt to remember some technique that we have not tried, apart from the prize, the punishment, the dialogue, the psychologist, the talk, the indifference ...

Health

DiabetesForo
04/23/2009 6:31 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
You do not see how the kids enjoyed, and not so kids with the bonfire and the small party that we organized ... until 2 in the morning we endure, yes, then Toledo night, this time not for diabetes, but for asthma... what a cross !!!I had to give the corticosteroids, 3 times the ventolin .... And without hitting my part, yes, this morning I got up at 11:30, but with a total serrano body.
Now we will continue with the awning, well, Juan Luis and a friend who comes to lend him a hand will continue ...
Alea, I don't know what to say.Cheer up.
Paz, to see if it turns out of Angel.The disability already knew that it was not such .... Let's see if we have the opportunity to talk and tell us more detail.
Prado, Anuski, enjoy your party day.
I will prepare the food.Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2009 8 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Holitas to all
Intense Meetings of Meetings ...

28th degrees in Valencia, 75% of people in short manga and with their jacket in their hand ... some soponcio will have given a safe guiri (I imagine my Canadian friend Alba all red: Mrgreen :)

I think it was this week or the one that comes (I am not sure) the negotiations began to reform the norms that regulate the granting of disability (before 2 years there will be nothing new, patience), it seems that the intention is to resume someOf the situations deleted 8-10 years ago (including the one that affected diabetes, before 33%was given directly ... In Valencia we are administratively resorting to some cases and in others we are already on the judicial route).We will see that everything ends.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/23/2009 5:15 p.m.

Good morning!!!
I can finally connect, I already knew that the forum was going well, but I had not been able to write.
It's very cool, I love it and it's great.Fer, I tell you from here I love how you have left it;)

Yesterday rest, he made a great day, we ate away from home, then I would sleep a siesttec and to the street, he was wonderful.She is a little Pochita, today my husband takes her to the pediatrician, because she has brats and a little cough ... Let's see what she tells me later.

Alea, I see that you have no rest with Celia, at least his controls say that they are better, that the punishment serves at least to lower the hemo, that it is not little.

Marcita, I hope the works go fast and your husband recovers soon, a little kiss to Noe.

Velia, yesterday also partying ... and today touches study, or have you made a bridge?;)

Well, I don't have time, I spent a good weekend, although I think the time will spoil it: Evil:
Many kisses to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/24/2009 4:56 a.m.

UPPPS, two little things ...

Pumba, how good to see you here, that I knew I was missing someone to greet.I'm glad you're happy at work, the oppositions are always there for when you have time.I hope Javier soon decides with the punctures.

Beky, kisses !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/24/2009 5:09 a.m.

Good morning ..... return to the Tagus after the holiday ...

Yesterday we went to Oviedo de Purchas, to Decathlon to buy sports clothes and Ikea to look some little things, was invaded by Leon buying hehehe, we ate in Lugones in a cider house and on the way back we left the highway in Babia to snackfrom Luna who is one of the most beautiful villages in the area, spectacular mountain area ...

Anuski in the end Iciar is Pachucha, for something on Tuesday I was so calm, I hope it recovers soon .......
Velia how Angela continues with asthma ???????Happy allergy, I hope it is better ......
Alea yesterday I remembered you in Ikea, I bought some colored tweezers :)) :)) :))

I'm going to work for a little while ..... kisses and good day ...

DiabetesForo
04/24/2009 5:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.