{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Have you read this?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/15/2009 6:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They have been "forgotten" to put the daily suppressor treatment based on 1 daily injection ... did we not have left that there were no injections? They have "forgotten" that 2 of the volunteers suffered severe pneumonies, 4 more alterationsendocrine, 9 more sperm production, alopecia ...

Not to mention that 4 years later they do not talk about whether they need insulin ... Nor do they say that the majority needed insulin .... They do not say that it is only valid for those who do not have been.

Partial and biased interventions ... do things well and then talk.

DiabetesForo
04/15/2009 6:52 a.m.

Good morning.
Here we continue, in the gap.

Owash, indeed, was Morenito, Morenito, and very smiling.It is what has the good life and not worrying about anyone:-/
And in the stem cells, they don't give it cheese either.As long as they do not solve the problem of autoimmunity they will be shooting with fire bullets, use, that going to be nonsense.

Marcita, I'm glad of the good controls of Noe.From the other, because you know, the crisis always affects them.

Velia, to see if you enter and tell us how the endo has gone.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/15/2009 7:29 a.m.

Owash, indeed, was Morenito, Morenito, and very smiling.It is what has the good life and not worrying about anyone:-/

: Mrgreen: I knew it ... if I already know them

DiabetesForo
04/15/2009 7:53 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Owash, thanks for the suggestions ... here 1 "School of Parents" is done a year, the Federation organizes it, with which I am a little "annoyed" from the summer camp.I will see the subject slowly that now I am a little clueless, surely it is not so complicated, but right now I do not know why I am singing ... hahahahaha ...

I just arrived and with magnificent news ... 6.6 .... and especially witha small variability .... so very happy .... it is the good thing about the meter and also the bad, that you see a number of graphics and some "excursions" above 200, which make you think that it is not soWell, that together with the allergy and toot infection, the extraction, because I had a few doubts ... in short, that to start over, it is like putting 0 the accountkilometers ...

Come, kisses and good day.We are going to take a pass to celebrate it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/15/2009 8:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon.....

Bieeeeeeeeen for that note !!!!!: D, Congratulations to Angela and especially your mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am liada ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/15/2009 11:01 a.m.

Good afternoon ... at this moment it is raining what is not in the writings ... and above this is very slow :?

Velia, congratulations on that good note that does an eternity we do not have, it seems that Angel (only for hemo) likes the remarkable high :))

Alea, you keep acting as a jailer, but even when?I guess you will have put a punishment date.Is it as beautiful ballast as it comes out in the series?I think a good business would be to set up a little hotel there, because I have seen that it has none and as with Nerja that ends up filling.

Nor am I one of those who think that with the mother cells this will be solved, I do not want a "healing" for a little time I love it and I need it for life, if not, it is not worth it.Bread for today hunger for tomorrow and who knows at what price.

I will send why it seems that the light threatens to leave.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/15/2009 1:56 p.m.

Hello, a hug for everyone.

Velia congratulations for that hemo that envies.

Ayyy that do not let me send the message a big greeting for everyone.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/15/2009 2:37 p.m.

Good and cold days again, raining.
Velia, congratulations.A luxury hem and with little variability, what else can you ask for?Congratulations to both.
Alea, how does Celia follow?Soon it will be a responsible little woman and realize how impotent it is to keep diabetes at bay, so you will thank you for the efforts you make now for it.Much encouragement and patience.
I don't have much faith in the mother cells either, I suppose the day will come, but for now we only aspire to a better quality of life.
Well, I'm going to see if I'm already putting myself with the income statements, which then many are gathered and I don't have much time, to see what surprises this year holds us ...:-/
May you all have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
04/16/2009 4:39 a.m.

Good morning!!!

Velia, congratulations ... what a hemo !!!great for both;)

Alea, I hope Celia is amended ... Let's see if the next hemo is lower.

Prado, if you think the next week we have coffee, because today I have a meeting at 7 in the afternoon, and tomorrow is already Friday.On Monday we talked.

Marcita, my husband arrived yesterday the draft of the statement ... I still do not ... Let's see how that is about the € 400 that has me fly ...: Shock:

Good morning to everyone else.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/16/2009 4:51 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Thank you very much for the congratulations, the truth is that it is good to bear fruit efforts, since many times we are there fighting every day with this disease and the result is not the desired one and that is very frustrating.And otherwise to continue curing in this, learn a little more and to take advantage of the advantages that the Minilink brings, while we can have it.
It has been raining at night, just like yesterday, but it is clearing and the sun starts to come out, see how the day gets.
Pumba, what a joy to know about you.How about Javi?Are you still working?
Marcita, I already read you that he doesn't do very well, so to cross my fingers.
Anuski, how about iciar?
Paz, it is true that almost all the boys I know, when they stop having the strict supervision of the parents increase their hemoglobin level ... It is best to try not to get a lot out of control and think that it is a transitory stage.
I'm going to see parents and I put the mess, although I have very little desire today.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/16/2009 5:17 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.

Here today the sun has risen.Luckily, because I am water and cloudy to my noses.Let's see if it lasts.

Paz, the notable high is for age.I don't know Angel, but I'm afraid that it is quite common for them to eat out of control what they should not, and there is usually the problem.
And Celia is going to give him at least the end of the course notes.And depending on how they are, he lifted or maintained.I no longer endure or half nonsense.As long as you are carrying well and doing your homework, I allow you "provisionally" an internet hour, but I will cut it to the minimum infraction on your part.

Of course, the controls, since he is at home, luxury.

By the way, Paz, Lastres is prettier than natural than on TV, but I'm sorry to tell you that it does have hotels, and restaurants, and everything.This whole area is beautiful, but sometimes it gives me the feeling that it is like a decoration that any day goes to the fret.Hotels are kicking, and apartments, village houses, etc., I don't even tell you.

Marcita, Anuski, thanks for the spirits.We will follow at the cannon whatever it takes.Kisses to your kids.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
04/16/2009 8:20 a.m.

Nassss, Alea, I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you yesterday, but was liado with something else.Today we have gone for the first time to the association meeting.It has been quite well, I will make you a little chronicle, that yes, with the greatest respect for the people of the association, who in exchange for anything possible to live a little better.We arrive on time for the first call, we know the president and the secretary, both very friendly, and the first with 90 years.We also know one of the associates.They tell us that this meeting is going few people, about 15. Waiting for Mr. President asks about Angela and about us, that if we click a lot, that if I work, and incidentally it gives us some advice “the ABCof the diabetic, water, exercise and diet "," it is also very good to sit at midnight in bed and do minimal exercises to exercise lungs. "I seat everything.The treasurer appears and having spent the time of the second call we start the meeting.We are then 6, the president, the secretary, the treasurer, an associate, Montse and me.The 2007 Act of 2007 is read for its compliance, the President makes a 2008one thousand euros).Then we go to pleas and questions where we talk about what happened with the summer camp, with the little involvement of the people ... Montse and I commit ourselves to lend a hand (we are already going around some idea).And little else.I have to say that I am satisfied with how well they took the meeting, for the interest they put, and for the kindness of all….Because it really happens to me, I mean the lack of assistance, and I resign at the same meeting.Ah, one of the points was the replacement of the president and other personnel, but it was not done due to lack of Cuorum.I fear that the President will have to endure up to at least 100.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/18/2009 2:38 p.m.

Good morning routerillos.
Relax weekend in the forum, ...
Yes, curious the meeting, to see if with some ideas and the collaboration of some more parents that have been provided and ours you can put the association in place again.The best thing is that current managers are delighted with the idea and are open to whatever ...
Yesterday Barbacoa, had to decide between Extremadura and barbecue Caldereta, everything depended on time and dawned sunny and hot, which seemed unthinkable the day before.
And what a laziness on Monday, less bad than Thursday is San Jorge, a local party that will come to us in luxury.
Besists to all routes and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/20/2009 4:52 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning......
It seems that this goes better, during the weekend impossible to enter and not a while ago, what about the forum ??????It is that so much problem Mobles me .....:-/

What you tell the association sounds to me, I see that the little participation is quite common, here we have the same problem and I left it for that reason, now I collaborate if they need me but promptly, to be at the meeting you need time andI don't have much ......

Here is also a party on Thursday: D So Cortita What pleasure !!!!!

You have a good day ......

kisses

DiabetesForo
04/20/2009 5:44 a.m.

Good morning to the route.

Here we continue with the watchman.Celia has decided that her father is the good poli and I am bad, so she goes to fly or study and leaves me a quiet little while.
The thing goes better, anyway.The controls have changed but quite and at this step the Hemo will go down.

Anyway, that we will have to continue with the hard hand, there is no other.

And time, veleidoso.As soon as it suns as a shower falls, as you can see ..., in short, total spring.This reminds me of my grandmother, I knew a woman, that when the scrambled time was said:
"There is the government above as the one below" :))

Velia and Juanlu, go ahead with that association, who takes people who move and give new air.
And San Jorge ... what memories.The dragons, the bonfires ..., in short ...

Well, what health.

DiabetesForo
04/20/2009 6:40 a.m.

Well, it seems that it already lets me in:-/

What Juanlu has told is usual, not only in diabetes associations but also in most patient associations.
You turn the head to the left and right and see them, at most.
If an assembly attend 5% of the partners is already an achievement.

Regarding the 90 -year of the president ... that of the Valencian Community Federation has 81 and has no diabetes, represents its 48 -year -old "little" who is the one with diabetes: shock :: Shock:
The quorum:-/, usually it is not necessary unless the statutes indicate something expressly. Those who go to the Assembly, 3 or 500, are the ones who approve and decide the points of the agenda.

Courage "every stone makes wall."And any advance is good.

I today, in Valencia Capital we celebrated San Vicente, I do not know exactly what miracle he did (atheist who is one, look at my signature: d), but it is customary to raise about 7-8 scenarios in different parts of the city, and represent themiracle he did.
Something like what they do in Elche, too.

Ale, to see if perreo a little: twisted:

DiabetesForo
04/20/2009 6:55 a.m.

Nastardssss ... oyessss, that the forum is changed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/20/2009 1:59 p.m.

8) What a blue: !:: !:!
All brand new

DiabetesForo
04/20/2009 2:56 p.m.

Aaaaahyyy ​​that seems to me that you can't take long to write the message because otherwise it is erased, that I anger with how it was: oops :.

Well greetings for everyone.

Alea a lot of patience, this stage has already passed and surely Celia takes good grades, you will tell us.

Anuski how icíar will be very big to kiss.

Velia surely you encourage the association and give it a little push.Javi continues with the same Hemo, I keep working but this year they already touch vacations I am looking forward to arriving.I have read that you are preparing oppositions a lot and for them.

A kiss for everyone, which, like late to send it the same is erased again.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/20/2009 3:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.