{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello!!!

Prado ... Iciar yesterday was good for the rest of the day, and today my husband has told me that he has risen as always and breakfast, so there are no more news tomorrow we will be on the road.
There also time is a bit scrambled, to see if it improves.
You enjoy the rest, that you have well deserved;)

Velia, Juan Luis, Alea, Paz, Owash, Beky, Mani, Marcita ... and all who do not name, that you have a good time these days, you go out or are left in Casita.

Chao !!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/08/2009 7:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!

It smells like vacationeeeeeeeeeees :)).We will go to my town tomorrow, in a quiet plan, but at least I see my family that I have not seen my sister for a long time.Let's see if we take the opportunity to go to the camp and rest, which makes me, not only for the last weeks, but on the 20th the masons return to start the second part of the work:-/, we will run out of bathrooms for a few days.I don't even want to imagine it!, my husband, noe to school, the leaks at home and making our things on a portable WC ...:?.In the end...
Well, that you have a great time and all and have careful on the road.Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/08/2009 8:49 a.m.

Once again: "It always rains when there is no school" ... so a couple of tourist-gastronomic excursions have gone to the galle :?

In return I am going to see the Basket 8)

Salu2 to all

DiabetesForo
04/11/2009 2:23 p.m.

BUENAAAAS ....... This goes fatal again, I jump the antivirus !!!!!!!And it is very slow ... and to top it does not work the accent key :)) :)) Finally ..... that here it has also rained and is cold ....... and endSNIF snif holidays .......

kisses

DiabetesForo
04/12/2009 8:50 a.m.

The same thing happens to me, Prado.
I have already sent a private to Fer.
The previous time, apparently "someone" had caused the problem by putting, it is not known how, a strange link.
I don't like to think badly, but I'm afraid that "someone" is a certain person annoying that this forum function well while "another" forum has remained in a grid and several gilipollete meeting.

Anyway, hope that Fer can solve it soon.

Here also bad weather, and with Celia punished at home and the crisis, because that, that you holiday one because it would.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/12/2009 9:19 a.m.

Mommy, I have no forgive, you know why (I don't leave the accents for me?that I had signed up somewhere and I just found it in the Hotmail profile.
A kiss and a very big hug from the four, Muuuuuuucho Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

Happy return of vacation and kisses for everyone.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/12/2009 8:53 p.m.

Is Mamidejuan's birthday?:?: Well, congratulations;)

Giving a little envy, today is a party in Valencia, it is sunny (I think) and today it plays paella: !:: !:!: Homemade, of course, fortunately I do not do it: Oops:

DiabetesForo
04/13/2009 7:30 a.m.

Good morning ...... I see that we already have forum: D, before I could not enter .....

Alea "thinks badly and you'll be right" hehehe, I'm also a bad thought .....;)

Owash Well, you are envious and much:-/ especially for the paella, it is my favorite dish and when I cannot control myself hehehej ..... that you enjoy it !!!!!!(day and paella)

I'm still working, how it costs to start with God !!!!!!!!!

kisses

DiabetesForo
04/13/2009 7:56 a.m.

Good afternoon:

Today I got up with the "Cabreao glucometer syndrome" (Juanluis defined it perfectly years ago).

Time is rainy.In fact, at this step and, as it still rains so much, in case it was a fruit, it would become a pear of water.

Today a great 3-4-ration snack touches (recipe to the exclusive official ": mrgreen :), piece of fruit and the glass of Light tail to lower tremendous" Entulo ".

aranus's profile photo
aranus
04/13/2009 8:53 a.m.

Good afternoon.

It seems that the week begins a little better.We have been in Oviedo and the controls, without being to throw rockets, they are more decent.Let's see if we get Celia to stabilize her head a little and continue like this, because hemo, of course, has been outstanding, as we feared: 9.1.

Anyway, Teté is optimistic and believes in it more than me.I simply maintain surveillance and house arrest.Of course, if the thing is on the right track, you can enter an hour to the Internet when you finish all your tasks.I have already told her that the slightest thing you want has to win it.And his father agrees with me, so to continue in the gap.

Aranus, very good about the pissed up glucometer.By the way, I love that the route is getting longer.It already reaches the Canary Islands :)) Welcome.

Owash, I coincided in the hospital with your "friend."This time he has called me, to my surprise, and happy.For the first time he does not flee when he sees me :)) :)) :))

Well, I'm going to see if I get a head on the couch, I have slept little and badly.

Congratulations to Mamidejuan.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/13/2009 11:04 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Mommy congratulations !!: D

Just a few days ago that I commented that Angel was better the glycemia .... Well, we have already been screwed up :)) (with forgiveness) but as soon as we walk through the clouds, as at the moment we start diving and rescue him from whatdeeper.I have spent the whole night with an open eye and another closed :?.
I'm going to take a coffee to clear myself and a head ibuprofen.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/13/2009 2:46 p.m.

Hello!!!!
Thanks for the congratulations.My birthday was day 9, although Beky confuses him with day 13;).
As Owash says today is a party here and all week is "non -school."My sister and her family left yesterday, Juan has gone with a friend to her people who are parties and Rafa has also disappeared ... We seemed lies to the silence that surrounded us.We have taken advantage of the "relax" and we have taken a long walk along the beach full of people, and we have taken an exquisite lump rice: P
Owash congratulations for that approved !!!
Alea, I'm glad that Celia goes better, to see if Teté's trust in her gets more to focus.Sometimes the trust of a person outside the family achieves more than that of the family itself.
Marcita How about the people? The truth that the small peoples transmit a peace and calm that is needed a lot from time to time.
Anuski did you go to Oropesa in the end?Let's see how it has gone, although time has been so variable, cold, heat, rain, sun ... of everything a bit :?
Prado, I hope you have a time ...
Velia, after the Madriles to study.Let's see if you like Owash, you get it too :)).
Man, are you still so laded?
Ah !!Tomorrow I go for my mamiiii !!He is on a Altea excursion and tomorrow I go for her to have a little temportada here.After my father's death he has had a bad time and now it seems that he is "revisioning", to see if I get comfortable ...
Well a kiss for everyone.

DiabetesForo
04/13/2009 2:55 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
I also tried to access Sunday and did not leave me, again .... What a fabric, and I am also a Malpensá ... Anyway, that it/s den.
The quietest Holy Week has been, a couple of excursions, to "La Vera" with the girls and Fran and the "Sierra de Gata with Angela and some friends" ... Everything is beautiful.Yesterday Extremadura Food at Rosa and Javi's house, I prepared some potato soups (my mother than richer) and they crumbs and zorongollo ... almost na!.
Today I return to school and return to the studies, between some things and others when I want to take the calm come other cows and again decentrá ... and tomorrow endo (I thought it was today: oops :) ... I have taken theGraphics and I'm not very happy, I'll tell you.
Mommy, congratulations !!!! .... rice with vogue, I love it!
Alea, how much luck you are with Teté ... I suppose that will encourage you, even if you are not to throw rockets .... come, that this time you will bear fruit.
Aranus, how good to see you here.: P
Prado, have you walked the mountain a lot?Here time has been fresh and windy.
Anuski, I guess you would enjoy Oropesa.Marcita, I say the same about your people ...
Peace, courage, it is already known that this does not give truce ... also, as soon as you escape that something is going well ... Zas!It is squeezed.
Owash, on Saturday we have the meeting of the Board of Directors, I really do not care about the directive, that mere collaborator, but I would like to be clear about what I would like or what I could contribute again to this association that is focused onAll to type 2 diabetics .... my head does not stop turning, if you have any suggestion, I accept tooooooo as much as you think of.
And little else, I will see if I do something and put myself to the subject.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/14/2009 4:33 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!

We are back, how fast the rest days pass, what a shame !!!We came yesterday, the trip both of the first leg and back, great ... without traffic jams, or retentions ... and it is appreciated because there are already 8 horites.
Time did not accompany us much, on Friday and Saturday raining, but we had a good time, playing at home to the monopoly, to the cards, taking ice cream, goffres, from Cenitas, with the little one ... which is tireless ...:---/
Iciar was very good, on Sunday on the beach he had a great time, he wanted to go to the water, and that was frozen, but she had to wet his feet: or ... and then playing in the sand, he didn't want to gohome ... :))

Mommy, backward congratulations.

In another little while I read you more carefully and I answer you.
Kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/14/2009 4:54 a.m.

Hello!I see you well of mind, and on top of that you have enjoyed the beach, which envies.Of course, I also read that in tow with this that unites us, that if watching the hormones, that if the glycemia are fuck, that if pissed off glucometers (I think I remember that it was the syndrome "Igo y dance") ...I do not complain, I have once said that since I use the pump and meter at the same time, I consider myself a privileged one, come on, a kind of diabetic type 0.5.
By the way ... what pain early!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/14/2009 7:08 a.m.

Mamidejuan Have I read rice with vogue?: Shock :: Shock:
Jo, how do you take care of yourself

Velia, the association.I think that within a meeting all sensibilities must be represented: type2, type1, parents
Similarly, activities have to cover those 3 areas.

In the case of parents, perhaps it would be good to develop a parents' school.We do it 1 time a month, and we try to come every time 1 professional (endos, pediatricians, educating nurses, podiatrists ...) ... In 4 years no professional has refused or requested us money to go.
It serves to learn and to participate the parents in the association.
It is important that the volunteers take care of the chrios but the parents are more concerned with them than to attend to the day.

There are 2 aspects that associations usually neglect: media and financing.
The first case is important to advertise what the association does and the possible criticisms of politicches.
In the second case, financing is important not to depend exclusively on laboratories (which also give less and less)

Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/14/2009 8:53 a.m.

Hello good........

Mommy congratulations even if it is with delay, I did not find out when it was your birthday ...: Shock:

Anuski I think they happen soon, the good always happens very soon hehe ..... Let's see when we take that coffee ...

Velia quiet, that you will see how everything is fine tomorrow, I cross my fingers, but I am sure that everything will be fine;)

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/14/2009 10:42 a.m.

Good afternoon to the route.

Here we continue, trying to digest the 9.1 of Hemo, although the controls are now being very good.Intensive surveillance is noted.Let's see if I don't weapon now that classes began.
This is tired of being ahead of his tricks, but I plan to continue, even if they cost me pimples and exhaustion.

Mamidejuan, is curious, your birthday is the same day as my father's.Aries Total.

Hummmmmmmmmm, rice with vogue.We ate it in Lastres a few days ago.I am vicious of rice and I love the Bogavante, although, except rice pudding, I like all.

Velia, quiet, woman, that surely everything is still under control.You will tell me.

Prado, Anuski, Owash, Juanlu ... and the absent, health to all.

DiabetesForo
04/14/2009 11:26 a.m.

Look, I don't like rice with milk either :?

The "friend" is predictable ... these are "asín" of false.

What was Morenito? Is what has a few days in Tenerife: D

DiabetesForo
04/14/2009 4:52 p.m.

Good morning!!

The holidays have already passed, that little they have lasted!We have been fine, calm, with the "cushion" as Noe says we have not been able to leave much, but we have been the whole family and that makes a pleasure ....

Noe has been very good these days, with unbeatable glycemia.Now return to the routine and also with bad weather.

Mommy, congratulations with a lot of delay.I hope you enjoy your mom is temporary.

Velia, how about the endo?I imagine that well.Have you already informed you about the new protocol for schools?If they take it to practice as they have raised it, it is very, very well (the accents do not work: Evil :).

Here we also get the problem of the strips.It seems that the budget that had been destined for this purpose have already spent it (it is that the diabetics waived strips and needles to blankets, it will be that we click for pleasure) and now only the Abbott strips will be left in the sesThey are discarded, if you want them you have to buy them.Come on, we will have to change the glucometer and all the roll that entails.Now that Noe is starting to do your control alone, I change the device and explain that it drives the strip ... in short, that in times of crisis you can only save by c ... the diabetics, while thePolitics at all levels waste on trips, comilones, salaries, ecology cars and various vices ...: Shock :.

Anyway, what a paragraph.I start collecting junk to stay as clear as possible for Monday.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
04/15/2009 4:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.