{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Paz and Alea is afraid of reading ... The truth is that it is very complicated about adolescence.I have always boasted how well Dana came out, but I have this girl ... and I don't even want to think about
Alea, then I call you.Now I'm leaving for the academy ...
Health

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/02/2009 11:36 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nastardes, luckyhash .... I am one of those who think that, you admire to study, on the day of the exam what you have to be is fully centered and inspired, so you feel, breathe on, look at people with the face thatThis is Chupao, as trying who your classmates will be to get a place, and as who is going to make a crossword and for it.
I also encourage Alea, although in this case I can't think of any advice ... We talk later.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/02/2009 12:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon ... here I wish the 7 to go to go ...:)) :))

I do not dare to give advice on teenage children especially because I don't have them hehehe, just send many spirits to Alea and Paz and Velia do not get anguish ahead of time, you have had a good experience with Dana and it can be the same with Angela....

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/02/2009 1:29 p.m.

nastardes, luckyhash ... I am one of those who believe that, you admire to study, the day of the exam what you have to be is totally centered and inspired, so you feel, you breathe, you look at people with the face that this is chupao, as if trying to guess who is going to be your classmates to get a place, and as who is going to make a crosswordish concentrate and for it.
I also encourage Alea, although in this case I no longer occur to me any advice ... We talk later.

I will do when insulin calculates: D

Thank you all for the spirits

DiabetesForo
04/02/2009 5:20 p.m.

Nosdias, Alea, in the end we complicated the afternoon night and we did not get home until almost twelve.Today we are also going to the Madriles (to collaborate with the traffic jam) ... Joé, how short are the days and that a few days have the weeks.I leave you, what we want to leave soon and we will counter.

Juan Luis
04/03/2009 6:03 a.m.

Hello, everyone.

Here we continue, intagating digest the indigestible (or is it indigestible?)

Anyway, a firm hand and a lot of patience, that intensive surveillance is very tired, but I refuse to give in a span.

Good weekend to all.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2009 7:42 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
I go to know something and say goodbye to a week, I'm leaving tomorrow for the town, a sister of mine from Seville, her husband and my two nephews (5 years and 2 years) comes, so it will be a quiet week halfway.But delighted with my kids: p.
Alea, I understand how you feel, it has to be a terrible feeling not knowing what to do.No one can advise you because only you know what you can do.But the disenchantment must be tremendous.Of course you do very well in not giving up.And it also seems great to me that at any time you say that "I do not know that I have done wrong", feeling guilty is the last, looking for solutions the first, and you are expert in that, even if they do not give results :(.
Owash, good luck in your exam, a lot of tranquility and concentration.You will tell us.
Paz, I'm glad to read you again.Patience with Angel, what adolescence of some!I cross my fingers so that my two teenagers continue as until now: Shock :.
Velia and Juan Luis will have already left the jam :?.I hope you enjoy the Madriles.
Prado you to take advantage of things, in relaxed plan, very good!
Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/03/2009 4:01 p.m.

Well, it is over 8) Finally !!!
Except for surprise I have approved the second exam, probably not with the note I should have taken (the exam was very easy) and that will harm me for the merit contest phase: x ... but well, we'll see.

Hummm:-/ Adolescence ... mostly we straighten as we turn years: Twisted: ... although there is always someone who stays with the 11-year-old mental age.: Shock:

I will write another things in the thread of associations

DiabetesForo
04/05/2009 3:47 p.m.

Good, routerillos.
In the end we had to return before, so on vacation by Cáceres that is not bad ...
Alea, and do not forget the anger ... encourage.
Mommy, that you enjoy the family and the little ones, jolin, who when we are getting older has been great to have the shearly raised at home.
Owash, congratulations ... Let's see if there is luck (again!) And you get a good position.
Good weekend.Nati had to do a blood test at home (my sister -in... Then she has been very happy, moments of getting laughing at the nonsense that makes us drool with her ...
All on vacation? ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/06/2009 6:22 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.......

No, not I of vacation, but I am already dried and I am sleepy ....., I have not stopped throughout the weekend and I am tired:-/

Owash congratulations !!!!!Do you have any more exam or have you finished?

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/06/2009 6:34 a.m.

Nosdias, then to wait Owash, that you have already fulfilled your part.
Yes, Nati was not as donkey as with other analyzes ... and then happy all the weekend ... is already 40 years old, they say that the menopause is already there ... Anyway, one less thing ....I remember when we expressed her from each part of her body and she was pointing them, elbow, here, leg, here, teeth ... there is no !!It answered us ... or when I blamed the eyes, don't see !!!When he couldn't do something for his blindness.It is that for her everything must be normal, because of her imcapacity to think, be it the loss of her parents, her physical problems, her blindness ... anything is normal less than you do not give gifts or take the doctor, that does not, that cannot be.
Happy cows to everyone, we will walk here.

Juan Luis
04/06/2009 7:08 a.m.

Hello good!!!

I am not on vacation either ... although on Monday I have taken it on rest.

Velia, yes, this year in Holy Week we are going on a trip, in search of the beach, to see that time ago :?: ... as my sister -in -law says to suck home, my other brother -in -law live in Oropesa, and thereLet us all go.

Owahs, anticipated congratulations, luck in the contest phase, and the position is yours !!!!

Patience to the moms, Alea and Paz ... This stage will happen, you will see.My husband has a girl in class with 8 years (3rd primary) who says he lies more than he speaks, that his mother is desperate, on Friday he told me that he almost started crying.In class I never do his homework and the other day he told him, .. Profess today I did my homework, but I forgot the book at home, and my husband and Mosqueao: Shock :, He said to see, show me the backpack... And there was the book with the duties without doing.

Kisses!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/06/2009 8:22 a.m.

Hello Holitas

Thanks for thanks: oops:

Now I only have the merit contest phase, some point I have out there, we will see the rest its merits ... Is the title of accounting technician of carbohydrates rations does not exist?: Shock:

There is no one on vacation here.:-/

Oropesa, Vacation City: Twisted: Marina d'Or ... that I imagine neither will it be nor gold will be ... It is very well except for the mentioned tourist complex.

DiabetesForo
04/06/2009 10:34 a.m.

Good afternoon to the route.

Owash, congratulations.Surely the merit contest you have it well, do not hurry.

For the rest, without novelty.The anger is still intact, or it goes more, because I cannot accept what this daughter is doing.I can't or want.

Anyway, I've had better days, so I don't bore you.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/06/2009 11:39 a.m.

Good night.

Owash congratulations, the effort was worth it.: D

Alea, don't bit so much, I'm sure he doesn't have to miss a lot to feel his head.My brother, the second, who was from the skin of the devil, repeated two course and on top of that or ended eighth, put him internal and escaped and came home with his suitcase saying that he did not return.He started working with 16 years, overnight, he changed, now he is the most serious and the most responsible.Today we laugh when we remembered everything he did :))

Anuski, I hope the time accompanies.Have fun, you who can.This year I stay at home.On Friday we will get together at home with a few friends and prepare a barbecue.

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
04/06/2009 4:54 p.m.

Velia, in the end you are here, better the holidays in Caceres than in Madrid, right?Let's see if we can end what we started the other day.Enjoy the solo a lot of my part that we are going to have little.: (((
Prado, as you also do you, I hope you have at least the holidays.
Paz, I don't know what Angel would do but, they didn't go a little with the punishment?I'm glad I also continue with glycemia.
Owash, congratulations on that approved, you will surely get it to the first.
Alea, we don't know what to tell you ..... it has to be very difficult .....
Anuski, having a great time in Oropesa that will surely make you great.I have written to you in parents too, I have gotten a while today :))
Kisses to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/06/2009 8:46 p.m.

Good morning routerillos.
Paz, to enjoy the holidays at home, that there are nothing ´Mal ... for me they are a great option because I need to rest so much ....
Becky, there was a change of plans and we became before.I will walk here, see if we finish ours, hahahahaha.
Clear sky and a lot of wind, let's see if tomorrow makes us good we want to go on an excursion to "La Vera".
A hug and kisses to all routes

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/07/2009 5:58 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!

Beky, wait to see if we can leave,:?Iciar today has risen Pochita: ((, my husband told me that with roar of rare guts and chaquitas ... I do not know how we will end, so there is still change of plans. I will tell you.
Iciar still continues with lollipops and giving heads when it gets angry, to see when this stage happens.

Marcita, I'm glad Noe had left so much viruses ... it was time;)

Owash, at me the first time Marina d'Or impressed me ... we went to the spa ... etc, but no more ... we have not stomped again, just the beach that is much better.

Well nothing, to see how we ended the day with the little one.

Kisses for all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/07/2009 7:26 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A long time without going through here, yesterday I wrote a paragraph in parents and no longer gave me time.
Owash, almost official ...;), Good luck for what is left.
Alea and Paz, patience and encouragement, who, as they say there "there is no evil for a hundred years to last."
Velia, tomorrow we have an informative talk on the theme of the famous child's performance protocol with diabetes at school, I will tell you.
I have read the back and I don't remember more.
Anuski, I hope that the little one is nothing and you can enjoy the holidays.
Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
04/07/2009 3:42 p.m.

Good morning ..... Finally the week ends: D ....

Anuski, how is I iciar ???I hope it is better and let you go these days .... Let's see if you are lucky and you can go to the beach.
Here they give bad weather :( ..... so we will not make plans, at least I hope I can rest that I am exhausted from so much trajín at home .....hehehehe ......

Alea how does everything follow?I imagine that, I suppose that although it does not seem like Celia, it has to affect the punishment and will end up realizing, so spirit and not decay .....

Velia enjoy the excursion !!!!!

I'm going to work a little ....... you have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/08/2009 5:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.