{'en': 'And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?', 'es': 'Y las lancetas? cuantos pinchazos aguantan?'} Image

And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?

zyand's profile photo   06/18/2012 2:47 p.m.

In alcohol it will disinfect, but the needle will remain broken.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/09/2016 12:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I change it every week and the auxiliary is thrown out of the hairs, he says that we are a panda of Marranos, that we all do the same, that we have to change them every time we click ourselves

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/09/2016 12:46 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

So it should be.I now change it two or three times a week, but before they could spend weeks without changing it.

Anaisabel
03/09/2016 1:13 p.m.

@Gala, that is, if you get 8 glutemia a day, you should put 8 lancets a day ...?That said there would be no hours in the day to do it or cabinets in my house to keep strips and lancetas ...;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/09/2016 1:20 p.m.

@sigsauer, yes, that's, she gives me a lancet for each strip, I have lancetas to bore because I change it every week you will say ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/09/2016 2:08 p.m.

@Gala and tell your nurse that if for changing the lancets only when I remember I am a pig that agrees but that shields myself every day ... !!!!:))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/09/2016 2:42 p.m.

:)) :)) :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/09/2016 2:47 p.m.

One for about 3 shots, because it starts to bother more ... the endocrine told me ...

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
03/09/2016 3:22 p.m.

They do not give me, so I spend few that you have to save;)
By the way, I have them expired and I still use them.No problem?

Anaisabel
03/09/2016 6:36 p.m.

Do not worry, they are closed and do not lose sterility.
The auxiliary that the lancetas with the strips has told me so I do not understand why they do not give them

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/09/2016 7:39 p.m.

Well, in this aspect as Sigsauer, I change it if I remember or hurts more than the account ... I know the theory, but I ignore, so in this I will put a negative point, because I do not.
By the way @gala, they have never given me lancetas in the SS, and they have never told me if I need, but knowing that I will ask.Thank you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/09/2016 10:37 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

The lancetas do not give them in all the CCAA, here in Murcia they do not give them, but if MuFACE is bought in pharmacy and pay them.
I am from MUFACE but attended by Social Security, that is, like any other, private health does not attend me.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/10/2016 10:14 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Neither do the S.S, and I am working on the S.S, those used by nurses don't serve me either because they are not boli.And neither change the lancets to each puncture when I remember but twice x week more or less.What happens to me many times that when I'm going to picharle there is no way to click and sometimes the needle is recent, I don't know if it will be the ball or spring.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
03/10/2016 12:12 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Hello!!I am Diabetcica from the age of 4 and I have 38. Now I have been on a season that I do about 19 analysis a day, and the truth, I change the enough ... I know that it should be changed more often, but while I do well ..I am going through, when I see that a puncture bothers me, I change it.It is not for money, as you have said some, but for laziness ...

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
03/10/2016 10:06 p.m.

Uiiii 19 a day, I wanted to set up 10.Sorry

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
04/14/2016 5:27 p.m.

I click 3 or 4 a day, above all, if the freestyle gives me an unexpected value, I compare and measure the deviations.
In the SS of CLM they told me that one per day not to spend material, the same with the insulin needles but in Madrid they give me a lot of lancets and needles, they control the glucose strips;So a new one in each puncture, even if I only use them, health is first and there are thousands of microorganisms that can harm us.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/18/2016 9:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I am also one of the comet, I change it every ....... 3 weeks or so, it is based on the color it has, I explain, when the tip begins to be green, it is time to change it.
hahahahaha is pussy, the green but every 3 weeks sure, I have so many boxes that I am considering selling them in the black market !!!!!!

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
04/18/2016 9:54 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

I have 3 meters, and none of them have changed the lancet in the last 2 years.I must do about 8 tests a day, on average.So far, I have not had any problem or noticed that the punctures hurt more.When a new launch is unique, it is when someone wants to do a test, I do the test with the clean lancet, waste it, and put the one that was.Of course, I take advantage of those occasions to clean both lancet and prick with some alcohol (this can be every 6 months-1 year).

Carlos1979's profile photo
Carlos1979
04/22/2016 4:20 p.m.

@-)

Anaisabel
04/22/2016 4:29 p.m.

Man I do not change it every time or all the diad but I think 2 years is excessive ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/22/2016 4:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.