{'en': 'And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?', 'es': 'Y las lancetas? cuantos pinchazos aguantan?'} Image

And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?

zyand's profile photo   06/18/2012 2:47 p.m.

What happens to me about changing it is that I take a jolgura Donse and I do not hold on and it is necessaryMenarini, I have already been a few !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/23/2015 7:41 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hahaha if I get up !!!There are people who change the oil more often to the car than the puncture lancet.

I sincerely believe that it is only to incorporate it into our routine and everything will improve.There are people who have already commented that they have noticed improvement.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
09/23/2015 9:36 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

I every two times, unless you have to extend the uses due to lack of material

jmanhuer's profile photo
jmanhuer
09/30/2015 10:06 p.m.

Diabético tipo 1 , desde los 15 años. Lantus & humalog

I am with the east issue of the lancetas that I had to buy before because in my health center they do not give them, I spared something doing many times damage to my fingers.
It turns out that MuFace subsidizes them by not giving them the health center.I would need to know if you know any written site where I indicate as @Hansolo says that one per puncture to present it with the invoice of the lancetas.
Thank you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/01/2015 2:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I don't know if this is worth it
Link

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 2:37 p.m.

Thanks Gala must be something in an official plan.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/01/2015 2:59 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Thank you very much I upload this documentation that maybe more than one does well.A picture is worth more than a thousand words.Aleee located, how good is the Internet, we can already make all the appropriate claims !!!!!They do not have much quality but if you print it on paper it looks perfect.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/01/2015 3:11 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Thank you for being information @jconegar I have always bought the lancetas and it is very good to know that when you say that it is necessary to change them there is something that supports you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/01/2015 3:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look at this link is from the Valencian Community but I imagine there will be in all communities.
I summarize, that it is Tostón, he says that the needles and lancetas will be given depending on the times that you click and that the first time you are going to collect the material contributing a report of the doctor putting what you need.
What I don't understand @jconegar is why they don't give them to you in the ambulatory or why they limit the amount, to me the auxiliary directly puts them in the bag without asking how many, she tells me that it is a strip, that the laboratoryThat takes the strips gives them the lancetas, so I don't understand why they put people people ...
Link

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 3:34 p.m.

The association here in Valencia has available the resolution of the "Valencian Agency for Health" and the claim sheet already completed, with the obligation that the health centers and hospitals have to give the necessary material (here lancets and needles) for three months.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/01/2015 3:36 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I am from MUFACE attended by public health.MUFACE IF pay them but Murcia Health Service in Cartagena no.It is the first time that I will get them for free for 28.5 years.I have been from MuFace for 6.5 years and I didn't know that MuFace paid them if Social Security did not give them.Here is a resounding non -lancetas.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/01/2015 3:39 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar, claims because laboratories give them so they have to give them to the SS

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 3:41 p.m.

Hello, apart from the usual change of the lancetas ... where I can get a prick that serves the lancers that give me in the health center, since I have asked there and they tell me that they do not have ,,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/01/2015 3:41 p.m.

@Gala, in 14 years they have not given me a lancet.And strips and needles do give me but a few years ago mobilize everyone because they didn't give me the ones I needed.The nurse intended that it will prick me three or four times insulin with the same needle.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/01/2015 3:42 p.m.

Here in Madrid they give them without problems and in Valencia you already see that too ..
Before, when I started 24 years ago they did not give anything, neither strips nor syringes nor lancetas but in Madrid many years ago they give everything
The auxiliary has told me because I always say that I do not give me so many that I do not change it so much and tells me that I am a pig and that it is changed every time.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 3:47 p.m.

@xavi79, get in touch with the chip house, tell them what happens, surely send you one

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 3:49 p.m.

Well here in Valencia to date I had no problem.As the hospital visits were usual they gave us everything on the same visit.But now not to have to move there to the hospital, since the most spaced visits, the endo told us that we picked it up if we want in our health center, and that by the way the warehouse is common for the twocenters.Well, according to the needle health center if, but lancetas says they have never given.And that I have learned that another mother is given without problem ..... so to fight touches.Of course, they are.

RocioLlinares
12/01/2015 4 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares, because you have the Valencian Community to claim.
What if they give for 3 months, they make me go to me and if I do not lose it, they do not keep it for the following month

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 4:05 p.m.

@Gala, who wants to do things difficult !!!With how easy it would be to give you the few months and less work for them.The same is not yet understanding that this is forever, and that if or if you need it.
I guess they will do it to control that what is necessary is used, but I don't think anyone clicks more for pleasure.

RocioLlinares
12/01/2015 4:18 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well, I think that, what the auxiliary makes me is that I call her that I am going to go and leave it in her box to at least not lose work because they only give them for the mñna from 10:30 to 11:30 And so last hur in the afternoon I pick it up and do not lose work.
It is appreciated

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 4:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.