{'en': 'And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?', 'es': 'Y las lancetas? cuantos pinchazos aguantan?'} Image

And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?

zyand's profile photo   06/18/2012 2:47 p.m.

For a year they could give you.
They make me go every month but I can't go any day just Tuesday and Thursday and at any time only from 12 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/01/2015 4:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That's the height of the colmos !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/01/2015 4:29 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hahaha @rociollinares Well I have been.There have been few changes.

Anaisabel
12/01/2015 4:34 p.m.

gala said:
@xavi79, contact the house of the puncture, tell them what happens, surely they send you one

@Gala is that I don't know which is the manufacturer of the lancetas because it does not put it in the same lancet, they are white and they are fat

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/01/2015 4:37 p.m.

@Gala I am more than bored of claiming it in public health, the answer is always not.What I had not realized about MuFACE that when belonging to her, they pay me, I buy them in pharmacy and pay me.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/01/2015 5:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, look to see if you get the health paper of your community, maybe calling directly they give it to you or tell you how to get it and with that and the doctor A MUFACE
The truth is that MuFace is not a bad payer, so I don't think they put many complaints

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 5:20 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

sprinkle said:
@gala, who wants to do difficult things !!!With how easy it would be to give you the few months and less work for them.The same is not yet understanding that this is forever, and that if or if you need it.
I guess they will do it to control that what is necessary is used, but I don't think anyone clicks more for pleasure.

Well, they were worse, I remember that a few years ago they made you go to the medical inspector to seal the recipes of the strips and even have to send reports every year so they would not take it out of serving ,,, said my average medicalIn a joke and a half angry that they did to see if you had patted it, because it was not explained that it had to make the report every year, luckA fast because of the cuts ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/01/2015 6:41 p.m.

Is that that they do not prescribe a quick for cuts is very rare, with Aue wants you to burn HC, or lower a 300, with water?
Another thing is like me, that the endocrine sent me to get Lantus at night and let go in the morning and of course, he told me the header, or Lantus or Levemir because they are practically the same

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 6:47 p.m.

I am that with the mixed one I have already carried out and that's why they don't want or at least they told me ,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/01/2015 7 p.m.

gala said:
is that that they do not prescribe a fast by the cuts is very rare, with aue wants you to burn the HC, or to lower a 300, with water?
Another thing is like me, that the endocrine sent me to get Lantus at night and let go of the morning and of course, he told me the header, or lantus or less than are practically the same

Well, 285 I got the last time 1 month ago, walking 7 kilometers at a light pace ... I came home with my tongue was so much the low that on the later day I gave me 4 simultaneous hypos in the day ... I had to stopwalk until it normalized and take my outings more quietly.Now that yes ,,, from one end to another from Granada I can take 1 hour and a half to remember it at a normal pace,, it is seen that I have taken a good way ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/01/2015 7:07 p.m.

Well, to my walking if I am in 300, it does not lower me by chance, one thing is that it drops from 150, but from 300 to 80 a type I, walking ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 7:22 p.m.

Neither does it, if I have high nothing at all or in extreme sports, I lowof hours of the competition already based on gels.Now if I help you with some insulin already starts the race to the descent hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/01/2015 7:51 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

To me that I love if I am high but only if I am high because I have spent eating and I have missed the bolus.If I am high because I am sick or because there is a problem with the pump's catheter does not lower anything.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/01/2015 8:03 p.m.

Well, Maria Pratica Altletismo and it is rare that it goes down, it usually always ends taller ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/02/2015 10:49 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It is true that there are that xambiar in each puncture, but it is a tremendous roll. If you click to a minimum, you should not make so much change either. With once a day it would be enough .., I no longer say that you change them when you remember, as my daughter does ... but the case is that she has the fingers without any problem.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/02/2015 2:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Change the set every two or three days.

Can you use a expired sets?The ones I am using are.:(

Anaisabel
12/02/2015 2:12 p.m.

After using, I keep it in alcohol, when I use it, it dries well and use it, when the change begins to hurt.

Jimmymoha's profile photo
Jimmymoha
03/09/2016 3:44 a.m.

I use the lancet alone, exclusively!

Jimmymoha's profile photo
Jimmymoha
03/09/2016 3:48 a.m.

@Jimmymoha, and isn't it easier to put a new one than to clean it?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/09/2016 8:33 a.m.

Well, I must be the only rare to change the lancet when I remember or when I begin to notice that pecks are more intense.Since I use free punctures, they have lowered considerably and the puncture that uses that "is the same glucometer the ACCU check softclix is ​​the best I've tried ...

The average of tests when I do not carry the free is 7-8 daily glycemia, if they had to be each puncture changing the puncture or as @jimmymoha has said cleaning it with alcohol would need a 30-hour day or stop working, do sports, beWith the family, leisure or ask for an leave because only with this activity would already be entertaining all day ...: D

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/09/2016 11:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.