{'en': 'And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?', 'es': 'Y las lancetas? cuantos pinchazos aguantan?'} Image

And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?

zyand's profile photo   06/18/2012 2:47 p.m.

@"Sherpa41" :)) :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/15/2017 7:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I change them every week and it is luxurious, if I noticed any more often the canbiaria anomaly

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
07/15/2017 8 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have been diabetic for 50 years, I have 4 or 5 daily controls and I always changed and changed the lancet when it begins to hurt (it is emerging), that is, 1 every 2 or 3 weeks and I am still for the first time of having someproblem with this.
:))

JVH's profile photo
JVH
07/23/2017 11:30 a.m.

I use the Fastclix in 6 cartridges and sometimes I do not remember if I have turned the cartridge and punctured me twice with it but not normal once with each one, I stopped using the BD for hospital use because they are very expensive even if they arecomfortable.
I recommend a new lancet every time and especially when I punctured me 5 times a day.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
07/23/2017 2:45 p.m.

I change them every day.:-)

losttotheriver's profile photo
losttotheriver
07/25/2017 10:34 a.m.

Hello, if someone needs lancetas I have many, I can give them.

MIGUELANGELRUIZ's profile photo
MIGUELANGELRUIZ
09/01/2017 2:02 p.m.

So that a puncture is

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
09/10/2017 7:34 p.m.

I have had many and I have always used the same lancetas, some boxes are Bayern Microlet

MIGUELANGELRUIZ
09/11/2017 10:30 p.m.

zyand said:
good day.

Hello good day I am writing from Chile and I am very happy to participate and learn with you more than I can alone and my doctor, I agree with the change of the lancetas but I for example change every two days, it is onlyAs a prevention that bacteria accumulate around the needle although only I use it since they are bloodpoints even if they are not seen, in addition to losing the edge and ache more, as I said before I live in Chile 20 years ago and I am Cuban, I am Cuban,Here the lancetas are not expensive, but what we would have to do and claim the high price of reactive strips, it is a great laboratory business and being something as necessary as important to control our diabetes, thank you very much and have a nice day.

Try to look for answers in the forum with respect to the lancetas but almost nobody mentions them or I have not known how to find it.

My question is the following, if I am the only user of my glucometer and the device "suggests" that each puncture I have to use a new lancet, (as if it were not enough to bleed us with the reactive strips) and when I acquired the deviceThe "expert" who attended me suggested that to Ahora used maximum 2 punctures every lancet.

From there I have the doubt of every when I must change the lancet, if it is really a health question to use one for each test or it is the suggestion of changing the lancet.

I await your comments about it

Greetings.

lupe's profile photo
lupe
09/17/2017 2:09 p.m.

I change them once a week and I have never had any problem and have been with diabetes for 24 years.

MIGUELANGELRUIZ
09/22/2017 4:50 p.m.

Well, I am the one who had been with the same lancetas in April 2016 and I continue with the same lancetas in all my pricks, that is, they have already been wearing more than 3 years.Keep in mind that I am type I and I punctuate every day at least 7 or 8 times.If they hurt me or noticed something weird, I would change them, but it is that most of the time or notice the puncture.Do you really think it is necessary to change them so much?Looking at her, the needle looks perfect, it seems new.Quite occasionally, wash it with a little alcohol.By the way it is an ACCU-Chek Softclix Plus and I have it at 1 (it goes from 0.5 to 5.5, in jumps of 0.5).Greetings to everyone.

Carlos1979's profile photo
Carlos1979
09/24/2017 3:29 a.m.

Yes, change them, you will notice in the fingers.Once a week, at least.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2017 4:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I changed them on the 1st in every month and I don't notice anything when putting the new one and there are months that I spend it ... I punish me 5 to 10 times a day ...

Greetings, Rafa

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
10/01/2017 2:25 p.m.

A question .. in Espanya do not give them free ?????I mean it surprises me, I thought that as chronic these things are facilitated for free, I change it every three or four days, but the truth gives me free

louizak's profile photo
louizak
10/01/2017 2:53 p.m.

I would tell you that it depends on each community, but in my same city in some outpatients they give them and in others it does not.I have always bought them.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/01/2017 3:07 p.m.

Oh, I had to buy them at the beginning and the truth was expensive, that's why I said it, I bone a large spending.

louizak's profile photo
louizak
10/01/2017 3:27 p.m.

They give me everything for free in Madrid and the amount I ask for everything.Without problems but..... You have to go for the material every month.
Now I have some colored lancetas (I guess for children) that do not do any damage.The abbott of the button crushing my finger and that I change it every time I use it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/04/2017 7:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It depends on the community.In Castilla y León they only give you needles and strips and on top many times they do not have and make you come back.The lancetas have to buy them.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/04/2017 8:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

In my community (Valencian Community) the lancetas are given for free, according to agreement you have to supply for 90 days, both strips, needles and lancetas, the latter are from Menarini (these are of the fat people, that is, the dwellings of33g), the strips if they give them to you, one box every 10 days, the rest for 90 days and are free, but I still remain in my thirteen if they are free because clicking several times with the same bacon.
Greetings to all

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
10/08/2017 2:15 p.m.

Here in Catalonia they do not give me lancetas, the painless puncture and change the lancet when the puncture begins to hurt.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/22/2018 8:03 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.