{'en': 'And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?', 'es': 'Y las lancetas? cuantos pinchazos aguantan?'} Image

And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?

zyand's profile photo   06/18/2012 2:47 p.m.

@Regina, if I always tell her what I said we would have to do, in the end we did not leave Xasa because you carry the bag that looks like a suitcase (another thing I do is wear the clean needle put on the pen instead of putting itWhen I click, in case I am out there, click on a pee and not being putting anything!
I do not know if if it happened to you, when I wanted to be "good" and I have changed the lancet whenever I had control, in the end I have loaded my puncture because it has taken a game (it has given me itself) whereIt hooks the lancette of changing it and I had to go to ask for another, another of the reasons that I have argued when it called me "slut."

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/26/2014 10:06 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I have been as a year and a half depending on insulin, and I think I have used only 3 or 4 lancetas.
The important thing I think is that you use a single person.As for the inconvenience of using a widely used lance, I only think it costs something more to get the drop of blood, and you have to give more strength to the puncher, but in terms of pain, it bothers me more the newly released lancet.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/30/2014 4:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think as in everything, you have to use common sense.First, if you plan to reuse the same lance, you must extreme cleaning in the procedure.Second, the number of times will be conditioned to the quality of the puncture, change it when it was upset.With my best wishes

Titodoc's profile photo
Titodoc
08/05/2014 12:41 p.m.

bufff ... I change it every ... months ??Now reading the post, I have changed it and you don't see what differentiates!Anyway, it is a matter of routine;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/06/2014 7:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I change it every day (I do 8-10 analysis per day), sometimes twice a day.I do not seem hygienic to leave it longer, and if I do not change it more times it is because I am out of home all day and it is complicated, and I have enough to keep the needles that use of insulin.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
08/06/2014 3:09 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

@Laire I don't know what you use to save the needles, but I in the case where I carry all "our things" I carry a Kinder egg to put them.There are about 7 or 8, and empty it every day or every 2 depends!In case it seems useful although this is not the subject!;)

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
08/06/2014 3:13 p.m.

A single use by puncture in insulin needles and puncture lancets.The manufacturer says it in your product.The Spanish regulations say, says the EU regulations and says the WHO regulations.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
08/07/2014 7:13 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

My daughter becomes fixed 6 controls a day, and when there is some hiccups or is going to do any more sports.During their admission, the hospital recommended us to change them once a day, they told us that it was not necessary to change it in each control.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
06/29/2015 4 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hansolo said:
A single use by prick in insulin needles and puncture lancets.The manufacturer says it in your product.The Spanish regulations say it, says the EU regulations and says the WHO regulations.

But did not say on your website that you only changed the lancetas when the Halley kite passed?(I do the same)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/29/2015 4:22 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I change them every very few punctures more than anything because I have the painless puncture of the face that is worth an eye of the face. If you do not change the lancet, the lancet loses all its meaning, which is to feel practically anything in every puncture.
It would be like buying a ferrari and putting wood wheels.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/29/2015 5:02 p.m.

Before the lancet changed every day now with free a puncture for lancet (when I want to verify that it measures the free (which is almost always)

DiabetesForo
06/29/2015 5:49 p.m.

His thing is to change it every time we look at ours

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/29/2015 7:42 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I like @sherpa41, when Halley's kite passes.
I know that it is not right but it always gives me a laziness ... now that I carry the Dexcom and I measure myself less I have proposed to change it once a day (to see what the purpose lasts)

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/29/2015 7:59 p.m.

I use the Multiclix accu chek and every 3 days I change the lancet that has the device that is 6 in total.

DiabetesForo
09/10/2015 11:38 p.m.

arctors said:
I change each very few punctures more than anything because I have the painless prick that is worth an eye of the face. If you do not change the lancet every little, the lancet loses all its meaning,That is to feel practically anything in every puncture.
It would be like buying a ferrari and putting wood wheels.

I finished seeing 129 dollars Jolines that costs expensive this fucking disease :)

DiabetesForo
09/10/2015 11:41 p.m.

It is very worth it, I don't notice anything.

For young children it seems essential to me.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/10/2015 11:59 p.m.

pfff, my daughter doesn't even remember changing her .., I change her when I remember, you can spend a whole month ..., the fact is that she has her fingers very well, she has no marks ..., yes, the prick alwaysIt has it at least.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/11/2015 1:51 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello chic@s,

At home that is my continuous discussion, the lancetas.Alberto can be thrown up to 15 days without changing it ... until a few days ago.Investigating for the book we are preparing they sent me information from a university.Basically, apart from the attached photo, the problems that you can find with the repeated use of the lancetas are:

1.- Greater pain at the time of the puncture,
2.- Bad healing/closing of the puncture,
3.- Durable pain after the puncture,
4.- Infections,
5.- Loss of sensitivity in the nerve endings of the finger,
6.-APPEARING OF MALFORMATIONS IN THE SKIN AND CALLOSITIES IN THE fingers.

Keep in mind, it costs nothing to change the lancet, just add it to the daily routine, a few days.

I put the photo of our book on this subject.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
09/13/2015 9:10 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Well, the truth is that I do not change it as often as it should, and so, seen closely, it gives a certain way!:-&

fer's profile photo
fer
09/23/2015 5:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Uh, well, yes, yes ... yes ... I change it every week, but it seems to me that I will rethink it.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/23/2015 7:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.