{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello sweetspera,

I still have a bad taste.In addition, to have it dry.I have not given it more importance.I always carry water and gum in my bag.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/12/2013 1:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Haribita, I think that a childbirth is quite complicated so the time comes very well they would have to paint it to opt for me.Hahaha of the jelly beans has happened to us all at some point, whether gombolas, donets, noce hahaha from time to time it is normal (I would say even mentally healthy) to give a whim, if not in nine months you become Majara.

Tedesca, to me Tb told me that there was time in week 33. Let's see the coming, which is 38 and I have an echo.Some turn at the time of childbirth but is not the most frequent.There comes a time that should not have space to move.The maneuver you say I think it's called a version.Tb have spoken to me but they say that it is very painful and risky and that, in addition, it can return to its original position once rotated.I think it is better to leave nature to follow its course.

Pachu, I did not notice changes in glycemia in the first days of pregnancy.I noticed how rule pain and it didn't come.

Sweet, the taste of mouth has been happening to me something similar but I would define it rather as a tingling in my mouth after eating.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
04/12/2013 2:13 p.m.

Good morning, girls !!!
I thank you for the support for our cause !!!: D and keep reminding you that the initiative is still underway, for which you have not signed and want to do it.

Ah, about births, my eldest daughter was born from buttocks by natural delivery, see that she was first and in 15 minutes I gave birth: D: D ... yes, now they do not risk the least, and as soon as they see aNalgas delivery make caesarean section ... but let's go, you can, you can.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/14/2013 7:08 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

And now an infection of urine if you already know ... with more than 200 .... Uffff asked him if he was stubborn if he could take the monurol and told me yes, that also that could be a symptom .... :) I wish!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/15/2013 10:17 a.m.

Pachu, the first symptom of my first pregnancy was effectively a urine infection and my mother also happened the same.Hopefully it is also your case, I cross the fingers !!!!:-)
Here, all good (more or less, of course).I start the week 33 :-)
Haribita, I already looked (and I found!) The sheets, are already washed and ironed.It has not been the nest syndrome, it has been the bad conscience ...
A kiss to all!

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
04/15/2013 12:48 p.m.

Now they have told me that it is only infection but I have candidas ... ainssss

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/16/2013 4:38 a.m.

Week 36+5.I have been removed from breakfast basal injection and we will try if that decreases the afternoon hypos.The rest will continue as now.

We have talked about childbirth and postpartum again.In my case, at the time of starting with the contractions I will completely leave insulin.Once the baby is born, I will have to control a couple of days and, only, if the fasting values ​​are above 110 I would have to prick 2 basal units.Fast, nothing, unless after meals I was above 180. A rest of the disease.

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
04/16/2013 9:52 a.m.

Pachu, encourage!I have had candidas many times, and in pregnancy in week 12 they also gave me ... what I did not know is that vaginal infections can alter glucose, are they urine?

Harabita, they put me 3 from Basal because the fasting values ​​were between 88-98, do you think two would have enough?Since I put the basal on an empty stomach, I am between 70-80.

I'm glad they let you rest a sugar pelin, I suppose you will stay the same as you were before this pregnancy ... A question, the rapid from 180, is it at the time or at 2 hours?

dulcespera1's profile photo
dulcespera1
04/16/2013 12:50 p.m.

Hello girls !!I will tell you that Aleix was born last Wednesday !!
In the end I entered Tuesday for induction, since I was already quite uncontrolled, I needed a lot5 It was best to induce.
They entered and began to give me the prostaglandin pills, they told me that they were a maximum of 5 every 4 hours.In the second one I already broke waters but nothing more I expand 1 cm and did not erase a neck, so we continue with the shots.I spent all night with increasingly painful contractions so I thought that when they made me the next touch it would be advanced ... JA !!!!!!It remained the same, the slopes ern pain, but I was already desperate already, so I took the gine in the 4 pill and told him that I could not more and that Caesarea PQ did not plan to put on the dump of oxytocin under any circumstances after all.So after burning the last cartridge and taking the 5 pill, not advancing, they made me Caesarea, and at 5:44 p.m. my prince was in the world, it ceases a bit quite unpleasant, the good thing is that my boyfriend could enter Quirofano,And although I was not at all, at least I knew he was accompanying me.Aleix was born with two laps and that is why he did not descend and did not delay, weighed 3,650 and measured 50.5cm.They took him to review it and was with hypoglycemia, they gave him the bottles but he was quite just, so he was admitted to neonates from Thursday, until Saturday they discharged us.
I'm still a bit sore but little by little, what has been worse is the depression postpartum, I cry for everything ... Hopefully it will happen soon.

A kiss to all !!I'm following you :)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
04/16/2013 3:47 p.m.

The theme of diabetes was great since I entered, super controlled and the perfect controls.When they already prepared for Caesarea, they connected to the insulin pump, and glucose per vena and every hour control.All very controlled and for that aspect any problem.So what is calm!
The issue of breastfeeding I cannot help you because I decided to give a bottle.

By the way, sugared Sunday had Alex !!Because we did not have the same hospital, but almost coincided!Let's see when she passes and tells you !!: D

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
04/16/2013 3:51 p.m.

Congratulations, Kristyy !!!I am very happy that you already have your baby in your arms!Courage with the "baby-blues."It will normally go to better when hormones stabilize, but, if you see that weeks go by and it is not, do not want to ask for help, it is no nonsense.
Congratulations to sugared !!I hope everything was fine.
Haribita, you are next, right?I wish you a great childbirth.
I am very done dust yesterday and today.It is as if all fears, all fatigue, all anguish, all nerves and all the inconveniences had suddenly joined and I only want to cry.Tonight I woke up at 3 in the morning and I haven't returned to sleep.It will be hormonal or will be fear of childbirth or will be both.Fortunately, diabetes is still controlled, but I'm already very fed up with pregnancy, really, it is very long and is being psychologically very hard.Hopefully the next few days are better, this state there is no one who holds it a long time.
I hope you are better!
A strong kiss to all and forum babies!

tedesca40
04/17/2013 5:31 a.m.

Congratulations Kristy and Sugarest!Well, we are less and less, who is who is?Harabite?Well, tedesca you are also in the last stage ... I still have half of the pregnancy ahead.

Today I am very distressed with the sugar, since I have been with great values ​​for 2-3 weeks, somewhat higher at breakfast, but at food and dinner, they are on average 120 an hour after eating.

The problem and anguish comes with the snacks, which eating 40 gr.Bread with 50 gr.Sausing + 1 small fruit, they are giving me values, for example today from 155 at the time and from 90 to 2 hours ... I suppose that after the main meals I move more and take advantage of the collations to rest a little ...But the value of the time seems very high, although I see that at two hours it is fine ...

What do you think?I must worry, or should stop controls in the collations and forget about the subject, since I am only forced to make them in the main meals.

I am putting 3 insulating units at dinner right now, and 1 Unid de Norvorapid before breakfast and before food.

Please, I need advice, because I often I talked today after controlling me this morning at noon, yes, after throwing me a nap after making the food.

dulcespera1
04/17/2013 9:04 a.m.

To me the advice that they gave me was to also punctuate me in the snacks if possible or to prick me a little more in the main meals if I knew that I was going to eat something in between.I would ask your diabetologist or internist.

DiabetesForo
04/17/2013 1:44 p.m.

Gracia harabita, but when you mean clicking, is it about controlling or clicking more insulin?
The doubt I have is whether at 2h I am in normal values, if the value of the time should be correct or not ...?

A consultation, when you have commented before you would not have to prick Insu after delivery, if the postprandials are not superior to 180, is it at the time or at 2h?

dulcespera1
04/17/2013 3:55 p.m.

At two things, during pregnancy I dare not prick insulin without measuring.In addition, it helps me to know my body and how it reacts to different foods.

180 from two hours.I don't even have those values ​​in pregnancy at the time.We will see to see.

DiabetesForo
04/17/2013 4:29 p.m.

Well, I continue with my particular war with food and controls, yesterday I ate 60 gr.of cooked macaroni + 25 gr.of bread with a turkey fillet (I put 1 of insulin) and at the 145 hour and at 2 hours and was little in 79.

Of course, I was hungry ...

dulcespera1
04/20/2013 3:38 a.m.

At least you are regulated, I have been 2 weeks, I don't know what to do have told me that I am having insulin resistance and they have told me that the controls so high or so low and the cystitis and the candida may be that it is a positiveBut I want to get illusions just in case but I am tb on day 33 of the cycle and without a trace.I don't know how to do and do not see me in the doctor until May 28 because the endo is not in the hospi and the one who remains is the doctor who left and I do not want to go to him ... what despair....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/20/2013 11:56 a.m.

Have you already done a pregnancy test, Pachu ???

tedesca40
04/20/2013 2 p.m.

No, I will still do it on Tuesday to meet 35 days and it is normal in me, between 28 and 35, if I do not go down before, I will do it on Tuesday ..

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/20/2013 2:46 p.m.

Girls is negative, I don't understand why I don't get it ... My husband is even crying with impotence, we don't understand why we don't get it ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/21/2013 5:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.