{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Oh, Pachu, Treasure, I send you a very strong hug.It is true that there are girls who seem to become pregnant as soon as they propose it and it costs us more.I am sure that you are going to get it too, but until the positive arrives each negative hurts a lot.In any case, if your cycles are long or irregular, maybe it is a bit soon to get positive.As long as the rule does not come, there is hope.False positives are not there, but I have read many false negatives, by tests that are done too soon.A lot of encouragement!

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
04/21/2013 7:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks tedesca for the animals, the truth is that I need them ...
I would have to come the rule on Tuesday, but today at 4 am I woke me up in 60 and my husband told me this so mismatch, it can be that yes, and when I got up I did it and so far ... I do see... I do not know when I ovulate, because I have not caught my peak (I do the ovulation tests) I do not know exactly when I have ovulated, it seems that I caught a piquito with a test, but I would also have to have come out today that todayYes ... I think ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/21/2013 9:43 a.m.

Courage, Pachu, to see what happens in the next few days.Are you better in urine and candid infection?
I have been with abnormally low sugar values ​​for a few days, both fasting and after eating, on an emptyards about ten points below what had been coming out since I started with measurements and diet thirteen weeks ago (without getting to hypoglycemia, I usually be between 75 and 80, when until now it was normally around 90(around 85 and not around 105-110, as until now).This is coinciding with an overwhelming tiredness and a tremendous "bad milk."Fortunately, ketone analysis goes well.But seeing the low values, I want to skip my diet to the bullfighter, really.I do not know what is due, tomorrow I start week 34 and maybe it is all part of the hormonal revolution of the end of pregnancy.On Thursday I have an appointment with the diabetologist, we will see what he tells me.And tomorrow I go to the gyne, to see if the little one has already turned, but it seems to me not.
A kiss to all, and a special one with a lot of encouragement for Pachu.

tedesca40
04/21/2013 3 p.m.

Much mood Pachu, you will see that you sing positively !!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
04/21/2013 3:50 p.m.

Goodssssssssssssssss,
Pachu, many animals, false negatives, until on Tuesday the rule is not safe, sometimes it costs to detect the hormone of pregnancy.Come, you're going to get it soon, if you get obsessed it is worse.
To the rest greetings, I remain well, the discomfort of the stomach are referring, but still there, I will enter the 14th week
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/21/2013 5:31 p.m.

Hello everyone!I have been in the gine, I start today 34 and the baby has not yet turned ... otherwise, she is great, weighs approximately 2,200 grams, which is perfect.The one that is quite made dust is me, because I have a galloping anemia and if I can't overcome it with pills (the dose has folded me), I will have to prick iron.While the baby has fattened about 500 grams in the last two weeks, I have not fattened one (I have 4,700 throughout the pregnancy), so she is consuming me.I talked to the diabetes clinic this morning, because I was worried about the downturn that the values ​​have given lately and more that I have worried to see that I have not fattened, and they have told me that the dose of hydrates increases in each meal, to see whatIt happens and if I am in spite of everything to maintain sugar values ​​in reasonable parameters.I will tell you.
Pachu, how about today?
Haribita, how much do you miss for your FPP?
A kiss to all!

tedesca40
04/22/2013 9:54 a.m.

Hello tedesca, well you also have little ... I am 20 weeks and I still have the summer that is the worst.

But since they give you lower values ​​now, it is not supposed that when pregnancy progresses there is more resistance, at least that is what I am waiting for, that the controls get out of control.

Pachu, courage, that when you least think about it is when it will come ...

dulcespera1's profile photo
dulcespera1
04/22/2013 1:42 p.m.

Anabeg thank you very much!
I have good today, if I only despair the day I have to do the tea no more, the rest I am calm and wishing that the day x comes down or arrives, for the rest I still expect my rule that I do not go down, but surely notIt takes, but hey ... I'm still giving him today but less and every day he will go to less.
Thanks for asking, it is good to know that there is someone to count ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/22/2013 1:46 p.m.

Oh, Pachu, it takes me for two years to get my second pregnancy (and then I got this fourth pregnancy to the first!) And I know what it is negative again and again when you expect the positive, with long cycles andirregular and without knowing very well what to watch.Then, in full international move, when I thought about the last thing is in a pregnancy, when we still lived in a hotel, it came out positive ... Do not despair, your baby will arrive, but it is true that the wait becomes hard when oneYou want so much.Therefore, a lot of encouragement, there is less.
Sweet, for what I have read here, my impression is that on week 35 or so, for the end of pregnancy, you can change insulin resistance again.With my first daughter it did not happen to me (in fact, the last weeks were the most difficult, but then it measured me when starting to eat, everything was more difficult), but with this it seems that insulin resistance isdecreasing now at the end, and I think I remember that other recent moms in this forum have happened to them.But you know how this diabetes is in pregnancy (mine is only gestational, I hope), there are no fixed rules and you have to adapt to what is coming.I hope that summer does not become very hard with the big belly ...
A kiss to all.

tedesca40
04/22/2013 2:51 p.m.

Hello girls!
I usually read but I barely have time to connect from the computer.
Tedesca, you have little already, and what you say ... it happened to me, in recent weeks the glycems stabilized me and I did not have to vary the dose of insulin.
Sweet, you are already in Ecuador, it was the months that enjoy, those of the second quarter because you are not with the bewless or the discomforts.
Hey tedesca, what a little have you fattened, right?And if the girl is well, what better!
We don't know anything about Melina, right?I think they induced it shortly after me.A VET if he writes us.
Pachu, don't discourage you, everything will come!What are you going with the bomb?
Haribita ... you have little left, right?
Today I have been in the endocrine and the hemo is still similar, 5'2%, happy because this last month has not been as strict as in pregnancy, and that is now the food schedules are marked by my girl, a good peto ..I carry it well.Ayyy ... and the worst the s: d ueño although Izaro at night sleeps very well.

Greetings

ALG's profile photo
ALG
04/23/2013 10:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello!!

How do you go with your tripita?As Alga says it is difficult to get time to connect from the computer.Haribita must be there, the first one already had it in Germany ???Tedesca, you don't have anything left, besides the second one is usually advanced ... or so they say.At the end of pregnancy, the need for insulin decreases quite a lot, and when the contractions (the false) begin even more ... and those really pass ... I practically had to disconnect the bomb.

My glycemia go like this ... rather quite bad ... the first two months very well, but now that I have the head in another place, that I do not have time, that there are days that Diego eats a lot, other days that eatsLess .. the glycemia go as they want ... (I notice the day I give less breastfeeding, I climb quite a lot ...) I have decided that it is time to start doing some sport ... andCome on, there is no way to focus, but without stress ... that the stress of pregnancy was enough.

A kiss to all, and that you continue with those glycemia so good.

Pachu, you'll see how within nothing you are pregnant, it must be the normal not to get it at first ...

tica's profile photo
tica
04/24/2013 9:09 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I still have no rule, 41 days and the test I did in his day gave negative .... ainssss

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/28/2013 8:12 p.m.

Good morning,
I wanted to ask you some issues, since I am first.I am a diabetic for 15 years with insulin, and I am 32 years old.I am 7 weeks pregnant and in my last analytics the glucose has come out in high urine, it had never happened to me.I have also left high ketone bodies, this has something to do with pregnancy.Hemoglobin comes out at 6.8.
I have not yet gone to the endocrine, since I have for Monday.
Thank you

gioconda's profile photo
gioconda
04/30/2013 5:57 a.m.

Hi Gioconda!
Congratulations x pregnancy, what do you carry it?
Urine ketone bodies may appear when we have about 250 glycemia or after a night of fasting, and in this case it is normal in people with or without diabetes.And the urine glucose also appears when we have been high.The same that night you had high and that's why it gave you positive in urine.
Pachu, 41 days ??

ALG's profile photo
ALG
04/30/2013 4:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Thank you very much alg !!!!
I carry it well, but a little worried about the results of the analysis, they had never come out like this.It could be that that night I had a little high ... but are those results reversible?I've been reading on the Internet and puts a lot of things ...:-/
I hope everything goes well ... :?
I will inform you, tomorrow I go to the gynecologist ...

gioconda's profile photo
gioconda
05/01/2013 4:15 a.m.

Hello, moms!
Welcome, Gioconda, and congratulations on your pregnancy!Let's see what doctors tell you, you'll tell us.
Pachu, what tells you your gine?41 days ... I also had long, very long cycles, but when you want to get pregnant it is better to try to regulate them in some way to ensure that ovules, know more or less when you do, and have more opportunities.Has the doctor told you anything about it?Assuming, of course, you are no longer pregnant, have you repeated the test?
I don't enter much lately because I don't feel like almost anything.I am very fed up with pregnancy, I am in week 35 and I get tired ... The other day I went to work to a meeting (I'm already on maternity) and I returned home with my belly, so hard that I scared myself, I didn't relax until I was not sleeping.I had to call my husband to go to the nursery for the girl because I was very hard, I had no pain but it was very, very annoying.In my first pregnancy I did not notice anything similar.When I am cooking for a while, I start to hurt my back, despite my belly as if I had it full of lead ... I have to dose my strength very well every day, I physically feel very much to the limit.I'm afraid to go for a walk alone because I don't know if I will have strength to return ... Anyway, there is little left.Tomorrow I go to the hospital to do with the midwife the delivery plan and see a gine that works in that hospital (mine does not work there and will not be in childbirth).Let's see what they tell me, I think the baby has not yet turned, but in that sense I am calm.
How are your babies, Alga, Tica?
A strong kiss to all!

tedesca40
05/01/2013 4:08 p.m.

Well, I still have no trace of fegla and the 43 days are already negative, it is already the third one if I do not think they are wrong ... my gine says nothing, and I cannot take anything about it because I also haveHypothyroidism and you cannot conbate the two medications so that it only remains to wait ... and I look at the cycle with ovulacio test.To say, imagine the money that I am spending, pear top I do nothing but climb the doses and it is as if the insulin did not take effect if I have everything complete !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/01/2013 5:31 p.m.

Hello girls,

My baby was born.Two weeks before its date and by natural, long, painful but spontaneous childbirth in the end.Three days before delivery I was with stomach problems and vomiting all the time.I had to get hooked on a syrup bottle to keep glycemia in 60. I also had frequent and constant contractions so I was in the maternal-infantil a couple of times until we already decided that it was best to enter and wait.I lost a lot of blood, although it was not necessary to make a transfusion.The bad thing is that with so many problems and so little rest I suffered from a collapse and I was unable to move my limbs for a long time.A really terrifying experience.

But as far as my baby refers to its weight, it was perished 3,215 gr., I am very difficult for me to breastfeed.In fact, if it were first, I would have already left it impossible.In a week he has already recovered the birth weight thanks to the help of the Sacaleches.I have to get used to the way of making men.There is not once I change it that I don't give myself ;-)

As I told you, I have stopped pricking insulin and the controls are very good both fasting and 2 hours after eating.I have to ask the endo how my last HB1AC was.But it must be by 5.9.

Many kisses to all and shout with me: Long live the epidural !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/02/2013 5:45 a.m.

Congratulations Haribita, I'm glad that everything has gone great !!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/02/2013 6:15 a.m.

Congratulations Haribita, how well you have your baby :) The perfect weight !!!Let's see if you get it to be well hooked to the chest, it is a pity that wanting, the thing is complicated, but you will surely get it with your experience.

Uyy Diego is waking up, kisses to all !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/02/2013 6:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.