{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Well, the rule already came to me ... Let's see this month ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/02/2013 10:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations, Haribita !!!!The next one is me, or does anyone happen to me?Yes, in the first childMay it be essential, of course, because the life or health of my baby is in danger).Courage with breastfeeding!
Pachu, I'm glad that the rule has already come to you, means that a new cycle begins.Hopefully this is the one that brings you to your baby.
I have been in motherhood talking to the midwife, I have already told her that the first problem I pass breastfeeding, that I pass the bottle and told me that very well, that she could not breastfeed her son.Ufff, what relief, I don't want them to press me with that issue.For the rest, it has gone well.I have to go back in a while for the appointment with the gynecologist, I have been late for the latest hour, I will have to take my daughter, but I am not sure that it is a good idea to enter the consultation.
A kiss to all, the babies who have already reached those who come on their way and those who will come !!!

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
05/02/2013 11:56 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
I have already been talking to my gynecologist and for the moment everything is going well, the vitelino bag, the heart, but we could not hear it because it is still very small.He believes that I am less time, but in ten days I go again to see how he follows.
I hope you follow everything very well.
Congratulations to mamissss !!!!!!!

gioconda's profile photo
gioconda
05/03/2013 3:45 a.m.

Hello girls

Uff after 7 weeks I still remember it and I have terror and anger enter me but well .. how important my girl is with me and well.

I feel not to write before but it was impossible ... It was a 36 -hour parish to end in Cesarea in the end .... What bothers me most is that they talked about my sugar and the weight of my daughter and everything was perfect.She was born with 2,900 and for the echoes they said that 3400: x and my sugar was very good but ...

I only write to you to know that everything is going well and I am with breastfeeding already explain to you at another time as it was

Congratulations to the new moms and luck for the future a kiss

Melina's profile photo
Melina
05/07/2013 11:37 a.m.

Congratulations Melina, I'm glad that everything is fine ... !!!Now to forget the bad, and enjoy your girl.

Congratulations also to the new ones!And ... where are you the others?

dulcespera1's profile photo
dulcespera1
05/07/2013 3:56 p.m.

Congratulations Melina
Well, I hope I am scarce from how desperate I am for the fucking sugar, I do not serve me up to 20 days and I am unjustified since March, my average has risen from 135 to 161 and ado desperate now!I do nothing but adjust and I do nothing and when I get insu it turns out that it gives me a low to 47 and so I have been several nights, the other one passes from 227 to 51 in an hour and a half and after dinner I went down again to47 And I get the Insu and now every night above 150 ..... I don't know what to do, I see that he goes to the garet again and how is it for a 7 or more my endo blocks me again so notHaving son and back again to the depression, I am boring and wishWhen the educator comes to approach her to attend me with the bomb ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/08/2013 4:30 a.m.

Sorry, I just saw the previous messages ...

Harabita, congratulations for your baby, I am glad that in the end everything has gone well ... and forget everything past and enjoy how good your baby is, you will tell us if it hooks at the end to the chest, which surely does... And I'm also glad that your glucose has regulated ... you will tell us how everything goes ... and live the epidural (although in my first pregnancy I could not wear it)

Pachu, do not despair sky, to see if this month is the definitive, good luck ... !!!

Terdesca, yes, I think the next one is you, and come and encourage, an effort more than you have little ...
By the way, did you up end up the amount of food?All good?

dulcespera1
05/08/2013 6:29 a.m.

Pachu I just read your last message ... I imagine how you feel, but worrying you do not get anything, if it is true that getting pregnant with a high hemo is not advisable, but it does not mean that it will go wrong, I have a friend who hadYour child recently had it quite high in the first quarter, above 10, and fortunately they are well.Which does not mean that you ignore your endocrine, just confess a little in everything, that surely the nerves do not help you regulate sugar.

A very big kiss and tell us how everything goes ...

dulcespera1
05/08/2013 6:36 a.m.

Congratulations Melina!

It is a shame about Caesarea, we were talking and we thought you would free you.And you are right that you will be pissed off because they induced it and then that it was born so well weight.If I have another, I already say it, I do not induce any birth until week 40 unless the little one really is in danger ... It is worth protocols and bullshit !!!

Pachu, you have to encourage you and the best thing is that you try to look for the solution to lack of control.I have also spent two weeks very bad, the endocrine received me (I was not my doctor, but very nice and I knew what I was talking about) but of course, in 20 minutes you can tell you a little the basal here, but then you need to lower another orUPLOAD A BOLUS ... Come on in a query it is impossible to calculate all sections and bolus well.I pass this link <!Calculate in a couple of days.There will be people who think that it is not the best method, but it served me a lot.If you have any questions asks.In fact now with breastfeeding, I asked if I could do partial fasts and they told me that neither crazy ... and it cost me sweat and blood to get something that approaches my needs ...

Terdesca, you don't miss anything about anything :) You'll tell us

Sweetspera, how are you going ???How many weeks are you (what do I miss) ???

Gioconda, during pregnancy, ketone bodies may appear from 160-180.It is important to do a urine analysis in the morning to be there, and if there is something in the middle of the night to avoid long fasts.

Tomorrow I start working, and it is consistent me a lot ... I am sorry just to think about it ... but hey, I have taken reduction of working hours and I am already at home ... if you get up at 10 andA 1 hour siesttec is thrown, it is not so much time without a mom.The problem is that there is no way to take a bottle ... but hey, the pediatrician told me that if he is hungry he will take it ... Ayyy is so tiny!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/09/2013 3:37 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Tica, I'm 23 weeks old, so I think I still have the worst, hehe ...

How about the return to work?

dulcespera1
05/10/2013 6:45 p.m.

Hello, girls!
Do you start working, Tica?But how much does your baby born?With the reduction of the day you will make you last separate from it but less, you will see.Are you going to take it to the save, someone takes care of you, the dad is in charge?Is the creature really lifted at 10 ???Uff, what a wonder, my girl has never risen later than 7. Let's see how the second comes out ...
Sweet, 23 weeks!Yes, you have the worst (summer especially!) But you have less than half, how good.
I am finishing next week 36, next week I have an appointment at the Diabetes Clinic (everything is fine, fortunately it seems that I will not have to prick insulin), appointment with the gine, which will tell me if the baby has turned orNo, and quote with the anesthetist at the clinic where I will give birth.There is less.This week I am, fortunately, much less tired than last week, it is great.It will be that with the pills I have better iron values ​​and that I do nothing at home, except cooking.Everything else is in charge of my husband and the girl who comes to clean and iron twice a week (blessed!).What I wear is the nights, I reveal to 3 or 4 and it costs me horrors to take the dream, if I take it.I had a tremendous stomach acidity and esogastric reflux but it seems that I can control it if I take an hour and a half before going to bed, although that means I have to have dinner at 6.30, but I prefer.Fortunately I am not altered the values ​​of sugar and the analysis of ketone bodies that I do in the mornings do well.Do you remember that two or three weeks ago the values ​​lowered me a lot?I don't know what it was due (I think the girl hit a stretch because it coincided with an overwhelming time), now they have returned to normal parameters although not as more hydrates than before because I have the stomach at neck height and I can't eatMore, really.
Pachu, hopefully you can control your values.It is hard that you have to wait for so much to see the endocrine and the educator.Hopefully you will find a solution soon and your values ​​will be controlled again, a lot of encouragement!
A kiss to all, I will tell you how I continue in the final stretch!

tedesca40
05/11/2013 2:36 p.m.

Hello girls,

Forgive that I do not connect more often but the baby and the baby have me completely absorbed.And I have dedicated two continuous weeks to stabilize breastfeeding.I have already achieved it but based on a lot of sacrifice and little sleep.I read someone who would no longer let their childbirth be induced.I also think the same must be left to the body to respond and if it is not possible then to instrumentalize the births or at least inform so that each UA chooses conscientiously.In my hospital there was no mother who was not hooked to the Sacaleches, someone will be played by gold with the sponsorship of "MEDELA" because I don't see another reason.And that has cost me two weeks so that the baby gets used to breastfeeding, I don't want to think how many moms they will have left it as impossible.

Special greeting for Pachu.Unmathy woman who will surely change the screws and complain about acidity or back pain because of the Barrigota that will come out in mind you pregnant.So it will be hard to be controlled ;-)

Kisses to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/11/2013 4:57 p.m.

Hello everyone!
I come from the gynecologist and everything is fine, although I already have many contractions (it looks perfectly in the CTG) (I am 36+2).The baby has not turned and has its well -embedded culete where at this point the head should be embedded, so the probability that the end of here at the end of pregnancy is very low.That means that this will end almost certain in Cesarean section.Except that I get delivered before, it will be a scheduled caesarean section, very surely in the week of June 3 to 7 (my FPP is June 9), although I still have to talk to the doctor who attends deliveries in the hospital.
Otherwise, everything is fine, fortunately.The girl weighs about 3 kilos or so.Diabetes is perfectly under control and I can measure only one day yes, another no, four times a day instead of six.My fingers will appreciate it :-) I sleep fatal, but I am better for strength, so I suppose the iron pills are taking effect.For now I have only fattened 6,300 grams throughout the pregnancy, although with this healthy diet it does not miss me ...
Haribita, I'm glad breastfeeding is working and congratulations for being so tenacious.I will abandon the first change, I have it clear.This time I do not intend to give a chance or Medle.
Kisses to all!

tedesca40
05/14/2013 11:38 a.m.

Thanks for the animals girls!
It seems that breakfast is already caught and dinner more or less, but the food .... I do not take it and if I have two work shifts it is worse to combine ...
The other day I have heard that being on a diet is not good to program a pregnancy but the nutritionist to which I go that has nothing to do (what is she going to say that she charges not?)
I am glad you do well, we are looking for it again, this month I take it calm...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/15/2013 8:08 a.m.

Hello girls,

Tedesca, woe to you, and that you will have to see that face ... I feel that it has to be caesarean section, but surely everything will be fine, and if there is no other remedy, the important thing is that you and the girl are fine.I'm also glad to know that sugar has it in place.

Harabita, how are you going with breastfeeding?I hope you have everything under control.

Pachu, how are those encouragement?Soon your day will arrive, you'll see ... for now, as you say, take it easy.

At the moment I had controlled sugar until yesterday, I had never seen an 180 in the glucometer after eating (at the time, because at 2h I was already going down to 90), and I did not ate special that made me upload the sugar so much,I am still somewhat disgusted, since I am almost 24 weeks and I suppose that the subject will be out of control, but I trust later.

I am already getting the idea that I will stay with diabetes after childbirth, since I have been from the beginning of pregnancy with her, and it is difficult for me to leave myself just like that ... well girls, I feel so pessimistic today, anotherDay I promise to enter with more mood.A kiss.

dulcespera1
05/17/2013 3:32 a.m.

Well, the animals are not going well, every time I am worse above all when the people around me come with new pregnancies, I itento be calm and already the glutemia stabilize them but for the rest I am waiting, the prox week ovulare and we will returnTo try to see.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/17/2013 7:22 a.m.

How are you girls?And those that are you already moms, how about your kids?I still on week 24, and with sporadic sugar climbs after eating almost 180, although it seems that the rest well ... what seems strange to me is that sometimes I have the same glucose at the time as those ofhours to finish eating ... The other day I had 102-104 ...

dulcespera1
05/22/2013 2:52 a.m.

Hello everyone!I only write to tell you that I have scheduled the caesarean section for Tuesday, 28, because the baby is still in podic, although according to the gine I probably do not reach that day because I have many contractions and the cervical of the uterus is already practically erased (they would have to make meThen an emergency caesarean section because no one dares with a childbirth, nor me).I begin to be very nervous.
A kiss to all!

tedesca40
05/22/2013 4:53 a.m.

tedesca good luck !!!They say that a Cesare will be better when you have already set up, than a scheduled caesarea, so don't worry!The two have their advantage.

My little one is going well, but he doesn't eat too well from the biba, almost every day they have to bring it to the work !!!It is a shame the maternal leave is Spain ... 4 months does not give at all !!

Greetings for all others :)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/22/2013 12:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tedesca a lot of luck, surely everything will be great .... !!!

Pachu, how are you going, more animated?

Tica, I'm glad that your little one is good, and you are right, it is a pity the maternal leave in Spain, because I had to leave my first child with 4 months already in the nursery ...

Harabita and the rest, how are you going?

dulcespera1
05/24/2013 8:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.