{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Sweet, when I say 'correct' I mean getting out of 200 by 120. The time it takes depends, in my case an approx.
When eating you should be below 120 (in pregnancy).If at three hours you are so low, you may already have to eat something or lower the slow.If for example you eat at 2pm, at the time you are below 120 and at three o'clock you are 60, you have slow.To me that moment of the day was hard for me to regulate it.So, not to lower the slow one, what he did was snack something.I, if at three hours of eating I am below 100, as something to get to dinner well because if I get the slow one I arrive at dinner.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
03/25/2013 8:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls!

Let's see if I tell you a little about my endless story and it is that these days I have not had a minute to sit in front of the computer.
I entered on Friday, March 15 in the morning to start the induction, being 39+6, and about 10 in the morning they put the gas with the prostaglandins to start dilating since I was not even 1cm.They kept me so 24h and on that day I noticed as a rule pain but very soft, they feed me normal and put my normal insulin.On the 16th about 10h in the morning I remained the same, just as green, so they went to oxytocin by way, this was when I should already be fasting, so they put a dropper with glucose and another with insulin, and the insulin, and theAmount of insulin that fell at the time were changing it depending on the glycemia I had, they made an analysis every 45min.
Well, that day at 2pm they put the epidural because I couldn't take the pain of contractions anymore, and the hand of saint, you don't know what the epidural is until they put it ... I was all day with contractions but I still did notDilar enough, like this until the 17th at 12 noon.And I hooked to drippers on all sides, to glucose, insulin, oxytocin, epidural and belts to monitor the contractions and my girl's heart.With all this and the time I had already lying was like "drugged" ... and all because my uterus's neck did not want to dilate !!!!
The 17th, Sunday, and the maximum that I dilated with so much medication per vena were 7cm and there I stuck for 2-3 hours, so the gynecologist after touches and more tactos decided to make me caesarean section because that was not pa´lante.And it is that with how tired I was if I tell me "pushing!"I don't know if I could.Well nothing ... to the operating room and Izaro came out healthy and very beautiful.
He weighed 3,565kg and with 104 glycemia, they continued to control the blood glucose for 24h and remained over 70, so all the effort forgot and worth it.
And I am already recovering little by little, the caesarean section has healing very well and Izaro is taking weight little by little since it lost 10% when leaving the hospital.
In mind to insulin ... I have returned to the dose before pregnancy more or less.And less bad than now the control does not have to be as strict as in pregnancy because with the little time left for the same ...... Aahh!And he got hooked on the teta was born and for now the breastfeeding is going well ...

Greetingsssss: D: D: D

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/25/2013 noon

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Congratulations champion!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/25/2013 1:57 p.m.

Goodssssssssssssss,
I haven't been here for a long time, I don't know if I can comment that I am pregnant, this 10 -week week.I am fine but with a lot of nausea and discomfort, I am very apathy and tired, I fall asleep through the corners, to see if when this quarter I stabilize me because it is horrible.
Today I visited the endocrine of the hospital and well, they changed me a month ago with a lesson, all ok, although I have the glycemia them OK I have always difficult for me to have a maximum of 120, it is very difficult, today they have told me that I can notpassing 120, it seems impossible, hehehehehe
Melina, delighted, how was it all?I hope everything ok, and the rest greetings, to see if I find myself better and spend here more often
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/25/2013 2:13 p.m.

SUGERD, the problem is that at the time I am about 150, at 2 hours about 115 and at 3 hours about 60 (sometimes clear, not always)

DiabetesForo
03/25/2013 2:25 p.m.

Hello sweetspera, congratulations for the child, hehehehe
How are you?

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/25/2013 2:29 p.m.

Thank you Anabeg, I'm from 16 weekly, ufff, what I have left ... !!!And you?

DiabetesForo
03/25/2013 6:27 p.m.

Congratulations, alg !!And Melina, who will also have her baby in her arms!
I am already at my parents' house, we arrived yesterday after 11 and a half hours of travel (and that there was no delays or anything).I did not arrive as tired as I thought but it is difficult for me to get used to Spanish food schedules, to see how long this lasts until the new rhythm is taken.Sugar values ​​are perfect, but this house is full of temptations.
I'm glad you're all fine.Congratulations, Ana, for that baby that is on the way :-)
A kiss to all, I don't think I write a lot while I am here but I will try to read regularly.

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
03/26/2013 8:14 a.m.

Alg, congratulations, you finally have your bichin at home ... I feel that it has been such a long birth, but then everything is forgotten as soon as you have it in arms and you see that it is healthy.

Many kisses, and take care of that Caesarea and postpartum ... take many forces.

DiabetesForo
03/26/2013 1:22 p.m.

Good
DulceeSpera, I'm 10 weeks, how are you taking pregnancy?
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/26/2013 1:30 p.m.

Sweet, if at the time you are in 150 you are missing a little quick before eating to reach less than 120.
I have been in monitors today.Apparently I have enough contractions that I do not notice and the cervix a little shorter than in the last review.I have been told that the ideal would be to endure a couple more weeks because now I am 34+3.Let's see if the little one does not decide to leave before ... Oh, how fear!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
03/26/2013 1:47 p.m.

Good Isa,
Ayyy has to wait a couple of weeks, to see if he can hold fingers
Today I am going well with the glycemia, I am pointing out what I eat and what Ceno, to see if I do not pass 120, although having perfect control is very difficult, but at least I try.
Sweet, do you look at you an hour after eating?I at hour and a half-two hours

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/26/2013 1:53 p.m.

Anabeg, it is impossible not to pass in all the pregnancy of 120. There are high controls, it is rage to see a 200 but some you will see.What I have tried during pregnancy is to correct quickly.Of course, I have done as 8 daily controls ... I have not gone from 6.1 of Hemo in pregnancy and the child is well in weight.The last echo 2.2 kg and 55th percentile. I mean that it is important to do everything possible but not go from 120 ... impossible !!!You'll see that the gine sees a 150 and already puts a bad face.My endo sometimes tells me: 'Dra.X (Gynecologist) will tell you that he is high here or there but it's fine ... '.Having many hypos is not good either.If the average is constant and good then it is ok.

Let's see what this child does.The same then I arrive at week 37 and does not want to leave.I try to be calm to see what happens.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
03/26/2013 4:18 p.m.

Isa, it happened to me on Monday, the gine saw a 150 and said: And this?And it was when I learned that the Max.It's 120, but I said clear, very difficult.On the other hand, when I saw a 200, he told me for one, because nothing happens, and I get from goal 150, that I already see it more normal, conclusion, I will listen to the endo, but, as you say they go to meGo crazy.Now I have had a 150 joer for speaking, I have cried and missed badly: Evil :: Evil:
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/26/2013 4:28 p.m.

<Blockquote rel = "" sugared "" = ""
I have been in monitors today.Apparently I have enough contractions that I do not notice and the cervix a little shorter than in the last review.I have been told that the ideal would be to endure a couple more weeks because now I am 34+3.Let's see if the little one does not decide to leave before ... Oh, how fear!

Sugared, if I already know, although it costs me little to accept it, this is like the eyes that do not see, heart that does not feel, ... let's see if I explain myself, I control myself when starting to eat (Insulin put it 10 minutes before eating), ... and what I told Endocrine is, that if I measure my glucose at 2 hours it is almost always below 120 (when I look at it,Sure) ... the rise peak has been to 140-150 or 160 no matter ...

What can I have, right?That is why I am discussing with my 3 -year -old boy, who is as stubborn as his mother :))

DiabetesForo
03/27/2013 2:56 a.m.

Goodssssss,
DulceeSpera, I'm 10 weeks, how are you taking pregnancy?
Greetingsssssss

Hello Ana, I am 16 weeks, I have been discovering it with a 50 gr curve with diabetes since the 10th week 10.of glucose that gave me a value at the time of 260 ... and since then with diet and insulin since week 13 more or less .. the truth is that I had DG in my previous pregnancy but it seems that it was later resolved, becauseThe fasting analyzes were in 85 and the Hemo in 5.1 (that in 2010).

Now fasting glycemia has risen between 90-100, that's why I have put 3 insulating units at night, and those of an hour after eating (and I don't do the complete diet, since the fruit does not come in) They are giving me good if not as macaroni or rice that is when I am shooting at 160. Tell you that I put 2 units of fast before breakfast and food, at dinner as a lighter at the moment I am going well (I don't haveWhat to go from 140 when starting to eat).

They have told me that possibly, due to my values, and that started very soon in pregnancy, I was diabetic later, although they think it will be type 2 for my family history.

DiabetesForo
03/27/2013 3:06 a.m.

Sweetspera a good thing because he is a child !!
I have not happened to me a long time and that I overwhelmed to see that you are all going well except me, I can't stay, but tb is true that it is the third month after the 6 -month wait that they sent me that I try, the only goodIt is that I have already lost 6k and I have lowered the Hemo to 6.4% for the Restp I still hope to be able to speak of my future, while I read you in the shadows, a hug to all!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/01/2013 4:01 a.m.

<Blockquote Pachu109 "" = "" Ref = ""
I have not happened to me a long time and that I overwhelmed to see that you are all going well except me, I can't stay, but tb is true that it is the third month after the 6 -month wait that they sent me that I try, the only goodIt is that I have already lost 6k and I have lowered the hemo to 6.4% for the Restp I am still waiting to speak of my future, while I read you in the shadows, a hug to all!

I encourage Pachu109, everything is achieved, and you are already in it, you will see how you soon give us the good news.
Tedesca, how are your vacation in Spain?
And the others, how are you?

DiabetesForo
04/02/2013 8:34 a.m.

Type of entering week 35 and the damn dosons begin.The basal I have completely uncontrolled (before breakfast between 92-100 and in the other food rarely below 100).At dinner I have already lowered the bolus because I play the nocturnal hypo.The good thing, I do not think that we have climbed a lot since the last control and I do not think that of 5.2.But with me that they don't count anymore for another pregnancy ;-)

DiabetesForo
04/02/2013 9:44 a.m.

Hello!!!!!!!Tomorrow 37 weeks if nothing happens ... and these days a disaster, the basal as Haribita says I have it totally uncontrolled, but my values ​​are higher, the post of the food until I correct is a disaster, then well alreadyAnd then hypo Night, not a day without hiccups, then the basal ends and there are days that I arrived high to breakfast, and we are.
Last week I was admitted one night, my child, who did not stop moving and had tachycardia, so all night plugged into monitors, but nothing, well, the tests well and good, they told me that he is a very moved child and tothe one that moves because the pulsations upload ..(
They echoed me and all ok, except that at 35 weeks I was already in 3,030kg and 93th percentile ... So on Friday I have gine I do not escape the induction either, since they told me that if I was aboveof Percentil 90 induce it ... so let's see what happens.
I'm telling you !!: D
Let's see if Melina passes and tells us !!!

Kiss

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
04/03/2013 6:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.