{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@Nila No!No!I don't know if I have trouble getting pregnant because I have never tried ... because without the endocrine ok or try ...
The same if I reach the goal to the first, hahahahaha.
But of course, I have uncertainty, because I say 37, without the OK, without knowing if I will stay later, more than 9 months ... I put with 40 ...
Anyway ... whatever comes.Sometimes it is not what one wants, but what comes in life and is already ...

I have looked to adopt but it is expensive and very difficult ... I will always have to steal one as the news in maternity ... (please be understood that it is a joke !!)

Enjoy your baby.Recover yourself slowly 💋

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/03/2023 11:47 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@nila no!No!I don't know if I have trouble getting pregnant because I have never tried ... because without the endocrine ok or try ...
The same if I reach the goal to the first, hahahahaha.
But of course, I have uncertainty, because I say 37, without the OK, without knowing if I will stay later, more than 9 months ... I put with 40 ...
Anyway ... whatever comes.Sometimes it is not what one wants, but what comes in life and is already ...

I have looked to adopt but it is expensive and very difficult ... I will always have to steal one as the news in maternity ... (please be understood that it is a joke !!)

Enjoy your baby.Recover slowly 💋

I understand you because my case was very similar to yours just that I have 50 now.It is no longer age, that you have 40 or more but I think the most influences is the time of evolution of the DB.When I had 32 A and had been evolving with a slightly erratic DB (it took an era with few advances, animal insulin, the glucometers were starting and I also had a very rebellious adolescence and with bad control, everything must be said), my endocrine told me that if I wanted a pregnancy I had to be, that I could without problems my glyd then allowed it but that it would not take long because I was already on my way to the 30 years of evolution.
But I had and I have, although controlled, a problem in the view and although the endocrine told me that nothing happened and only more controls with the ophthalmologo, my partner and I spoke it and he did not want to risk us for me and the futureBaby so we don't try.Then life took us for other paths and we adopted, my son is already 19 years old.And it is not at all a rose path, and you have to inform yourself well and see if you really want to do it, they are children with a large backpack behind, even if they are small and you have to be willing to work on it, in my opinion it is a motherhoodmuch more sacrificed and difficult than biological.
And I do not regret and I am very happy but it has been a hard path and sometimes it is still.Therefore, you decide what you decide, you have to inform yourself and train well before.
Good luck with everything.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/03/2023 7:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@meginer What brave to tell your case ... adopting a child should be difficult for bureaucracy, money, and what you say ... what is behind that child.
I think about it, and although I would like it, I throw me back that you have to meet many requirements and I don't know if I would enter them.And the time it takes, sometimes years ...
At the beginning of October I have endocrine again and I always expose my doubts and fears.
Let's see what happens ...

SilviaGRZ
09/03/2023 10:52 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@meginer I was looking too and the truth is that Meritazo you have 😘 because the process is long and hard.It is also what you say, they come with a backpack that you have to work hard

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/04/2023 10:55 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Nila congratulations!
You say that you don't even measure yourself ... I was the same ... the first months are chaotic, then more quieter times and others are more chaotic (so I'm now hahaha again).
I simply recommend you to have routines.

@meginer I am glad to know that diabetes is not exclusive to adopt, I had the false idea that yes.

@Silviagrz courage, do not look so at age, try to lower that glyc and will be seen.

anif's profile photo
anif
09/10/2023 4:12 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

anif said:
@nila congratulations!
You say that you don't even measure yourself ... I was the same ... the first months are chaotic, then more quieter times and others are more chaotic (so I'm now hahaha again).
I simply recommend you to have routines.

@meginer I am glad to know that diabetes is not exclusive to adopt, I had the false idea that yes.

@Silviagrz courage, don't look so at age, try to lower that glyc and will be seen.

Diabetes can be an impediment according to the country, for national adoption in Spain it is not.I adopted out and yes I was a bit crowded because we had several medical reports demonstrating good control and that it was not an impediment to take care of a minor ... but in the end everything went well, it was a long and very hard process but it happened.Saving distances, like a pregnancy but two years, hehe.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/10/2023 6:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Nila @meginer Thank you for your spirits and your experiences ...
I will tell you ... I've been exercising for 18 days and I have lowered the hydrates to the fullest.I'm adjusting insulin ... to see what I get ...

SilviaGRZ
09/12/2023 12:14 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Quarantine is being terrible with glucose levels.I think that in part because I do not exercise but I had not seen a 300 in life in the glucometer and I have several 200 too.And tomorrow I have analytics, he looks like Regulinchi is going to leave

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/21/2023 7:27 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.