{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls!
How are you going?
I about to finish week 36. At the moment I don't have many lack of controls with glycemia.I had to regulate the Lantus of the Night a little because I always wreck the 60. The others quite acceptable.Today I have had a gynecologist and he told me that from now on, hypos would be frequent.That if I have more than three on the same day that I leave the emergency department 'to regulate the guideline'.And I have thought that if every time I have to regulate the guideline I have to go emergency my life in the hospital ... in short, gynecologists see the subject in their own way.
And otherwise, without news.I have made monitors and I have had two dynamic contractions but of which you do not notice, so without importance.TB have taken the sample for the Streptococcus and next week, monitors, gynecologist and endo.The next, week 38, I have an echo.Of induction they have not told me anything for the moment.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
04/04/2013 1:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone!We are already at home again after almost two weeks in Spain, where it has rained every day ... with how needy I was!
I see that Kristyy and Sugars are missing very little!Haribita, you too!By the way, they would not count for another pregnancy, even if I had not forty years ... this is getting much harder than the first (or that the bad thing about pregnancy always forgets when it ends, which could also be).
Is it likely that in week 35 the insulin resistance is altered again (increase or decrease)?I start today 32 and for now I have the sugar under control thanks to the diet, strict but bearable.In Spain I have had a bad time because of the sweets of Holy Week, renouncing them has not been easy, but my mother has told me to do them in June when the baby was born :-) It has also been Durillo also not being able to goOf tapas and not being able to eat things that I usually eat when I go to Spain, but, well, proof surpassed, here we are again with great values.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with the gynecologist, so there will be echo and monitors.Let's see what they tell me about the weight and size of the baby.I am not bad, but the bewless is huge and at times it costs me a lot to breathe, even at night lying on the side I notice that sometimes I lack my breathing.The feet and ankles hurt me a lot, although fortunately they do not swell, but I notice it that I cannot sit four times with my feet up.If tomorrow the gyne offers me a decline I will take it safe because I am tired and because the idea spends eight hours a day in front of the computer without moving just and unable to rest my legs is very uphill.Then I get home and prepare dinner or shower my daughter seems as hard as running a marathon ... In any case, in three weeks I take the maternity leave, I will not endure in any case working until childbirth.
I have removed the bread from the answer because I became very bad with the reflux when lying.Since I have removed the bread from the Resopon the reflux has disappeared.I will ask the educators of the Diabetes Clinic if they think it limits the response to a glass of milk and a handful of nuts (not to go hungry during the night).I have been doing it for a week and I am doing well, for now the control of ketones in urine has always given me negative.
Pachu, I'm glad you have greeted us and wish you a lot of luck in the search!
Anabeg, sweet and the others that you do not enter, how are you?
And the recent moms, Tica, Alg, Melina, how about the first weeks with babies?
I should already prepare what I am going to take to the hospital, what a laziness ... the course of preparation for delivery I start on April 23, to see what they tell me.I will go alone because my husband has to stay with our daughter, it's time to prepare dinner, shower it, go to bed ...
By the way, on Good Friday my cousin in social security gave birth and neither her nor to any of the other moms who gave birth that day they put the epidural although they asked.They were giving them long saying that it was very soon and in the end they did not put it to any, I suppose that because the anesthetist on duty would be in other needs ... Ufff, gave me a little fear when they told me, of the childbirth of myDaughter I left saying that who invented the epidural deserved a monument (although it seems perfect for someone to prefer not to put it; what does not seem good to me is that whoever wants to put it to be denied without a very justified reason).I hope not to give birth in full vacation ...
A kiss to all, take care of them!

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
04/07/2013 1:11 p.m.

Thank you very much tedesca, I will try to come more often Ahroa that I am already more animated, I have decided to take my life with positivity and see if I can start seeing things in another way.A beautiful kiss and I hope you enjoy your trip !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/07/2013 5:10 p.m.

Good
I tedesca, I don't repeat, and that I already have 40, we are not even in the first pregnancy, I had no diabetes, I had a perfect pregnancy, no symptoms, we go there if I wish to repeat, because of the circumstances of life I have taken 7 yearsTo get pregnant, but with diabetes it is very different, nothing to do, on Thursday I do 3 years with the friend, but hey, now to be positive and to wait for it to be born and forward, hehehe.Why did you give up the tapas?I take care of now much more, but from time to time I leave pintxos, and I eat my tapas, the sweet nothing, and some foods such as rice, pasta and some more, I have reduced eating them.
I have controlled them, for now very well, to see if I continue like this.
Pachu, being positive a long time ago when staying, it is useless to be pessimistic eh, that is, you already know how to lift the mood
To others I hope you are well, Melina did not happen to tell us, to see if it happens and tells us that he is going
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/07/2013 5:48 p.m.

Hello, beautiful!
Anabeg, I also took the first pregnancy much better, this is becoming very hard (also psychologically, for the two abortions that I have lived in between and that have marked me a lot).I do not repeat, or speak.The tapas, is that in my land they are not chosen (in general), they are "free" (as accompaniment to the drink) but you eat what they put on and usually put very rich things but more than half of themI can't eat them.And taking them with water on top of me seemed so sad ... That apart from the strict schedules to which they have me.Of course, I have fed up with black leg ham at my parents' house, that I am not forbidden :-)
Pachu, I'm very happy to see you more lively.You will see how it gives us a great news.Enjoy the search!;-)
I come from the gynecologist, I am already starting the 32nd week and everything is fine, unless the baby has not yet been placed and has its head under my ribs, when what I had to have there are the feet.If you don't turn around soon, this will end in caesarean section.I will try to turn with some yoga exercises that are recommended in these cases, to see if there is luck because it will soon have room to turn around.
Otherwise, all good.It already weighs about 1700 grams, which is very good for its gestational age, and everything else (blood vessels, placenta, amniotic liquid) is fine.
He has ruled me for the next two weeks because I am very tired and the idea of ​​spending six to eight hours in front of the computer without moving just, without being able to put my feet up, without being able to sleep nap (withThe bad thing I sleep at night!) It makes me very uphill.He has detected some premature contractions, which seem normal (I do not notice them), but he does not want to risk in any way to be aggravated with stress.The sugar values ​​are perfect (my work costs me!) And he does not want to risk worsening with the return to normal life.I will take the opportunity to walk and do yoga, to see if I get turned ...
A kiss to all!

tedesca40
04/08/2013 5:47 a.m.

You will tell us how yoga works, it is something that they have recommended a lot and I am wanting to try it to see how and see if it is already placed, what lazy it is!
Today I have realized that I have been a couple of weeks, I accused it of the ovulation but I no longer know, with the ovulation tests I have not hunted the ovulus but I have continued to do my homework, to see if we have succeeded,And I will try to raise insulin, but I don't understand why, as long as things go well and porrazo happens to me ... is that I will never be regulated! ????Jolin that overwhelmed, my work has cost me where I am and now to climb again ????Jobar who wants to cry

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/09/2013 4:37 a.m.

Hello girls,
How are you going?
I am already in week 37 so overcome the risk of premature delivery.Today I have had monitors and I have contractions.The rest is all good so it's time to wait for the child to decide to be born.
Tedesca, what positions are those to do?I have heard of the cat.I have done it for a few days because my child is still of buttocks (at least in the last echo of week 33).Next week they make me another and it will be 38. I think it has not turned ... and for trying ...
Pachu, you have to be animated and positive.Diabetes is not a fixed thing, your needs will always vary and you have to accept it.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
04/10/2013 2:40 p.m.

It seems that the sugar is going down again, I think I know why it is ... the ovulation, it was great with an average in my 130 glucometer and I have passed to an average of 180 !!!In an end I finish my ovulation I am already with normal measures, this happens to you or this happened to you with the ovulation ???
By the way congratulations to Kristy that Aleix was born healthy and very handsome !!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/11/2013 4:46 a.m.

Good morning, moms and future moms !!!!

I entered for another issue that I will put you below, but what has been my surprise that I have seen that Anabeg is pregnant !!!: D: D: D ... Congratulations, beautiful.I want everything to go very well.And I appoint Anabeg because I have had the pleasure of knowing her personally;) ... In any case I extend the congratulation to all the others that you have achieved, and all my encouragement to which you are in the task of getting it.

As I said, it entered for an issue that is occupying us and above all worrying all the fathers and mothers of children with diabetes of Cáceres and Province, and that is that without prior notice, they have ceased the endocrinologist pediatric of the Cáceres hospital, leaving us inThe deepest helplessness.Given the pressures exercised by this group, by that of doctors, pediatricians., Associations, professional associations, etcLittle that they offer a better contract elsewhere we will leave) ... for all this we are fighting to believe a fixed place of this profile in our hospital.Among the many movements we are having created an initiative at Change.org to collect signatures, I leave the link here, if you agree and spread it.We would be very grateful.

<!EN-C%C3%A1CERES "

Well, and just apologize for the intromisiòn.If the link is hung in other threads of the forum, but hey, it is never other to be heavy, even if only for the health of our children.

Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/11/2013 4:51 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Goodssssssssssss !!!
Velia, thanks, I'm 12 weeks, yesterday I echoed and all ok, Tb the triple screening test where the risk of Down and some possible alteration came out low, now to continue that everything follows ok.
For the rest without news, the nausea are referring and discomfort in the stomach I have but less, to see if they leave at all.
Pachu, to see if you atina, not obsess and forward
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/11/2013 5:59 a.m.

Velia, signed and widespread.Good luck.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/11/2013 7:50 a.m.

Good luck, Velia, I sign right away!
Congratulations to Kristyy, who already has her baby in her arms :-))
Anabeg, I'm glad everything is fine!Courage with nausea, they will soon have disappeared.
Pachu, I'm glad you could discover what that climb was !!
Sugared, the positions to turn around are two, to see if I know howHigh (the hips are taller than the shoulders), or, vice versa, lying on my back, bending your knees, you rest your feet on the floor and go up your culete and leave it high, while the shoulders, head and armsThey continue to rest on the ground (the hips are again higher than the shoulders) (I think they call it "the Indian bridge").In this second case you can use some yoga blocks or cushions to hold your butt because, if not, there is no pregnant woman who holds ten minutes.You have to do any of the two positions for ten minutes twice a day.To me the posture of the Indian bridge is exhausting and makes me cost me a lot to breathe, thus enduring ten minutes at this point in pregnancy seems complicated to me.The other seems more comfortable to me (you can get a cushion to rest your head instead of doing it directly on your arms if you are more comfortable, the important thing is that your shoulders are up to the ground and hips high).Luck!Anyway, maybe it has already been turned, I don't know how you can know that if it is not with an ultrasound.
I am exhausted and that I am low, just going to the purchase leaves me without strength.In the analyzes that I did yesterday I get very good glycosada hemoglobin, but iron and vitamin D I am regular, and that I take supplement of the two things.So I'm, I can't pull my soul.
A kiss to all!

tedesca40
04/11/2013 11:21 a.m.

Hello girls, it seems that this has been encouraged a little.

I am already in week 18 and tomorrow I have endocrine, I will tell you if I throw the talk because I think I have lost again.

dulcespera1's profile photo
dulcespera1
04/11/2013 2:10 p.m.

Ok Velia, without problems.That's what we are for :)
Thank you tedesca ... now I'm doubting if I want you to go back hahaha I explain to me: I'm afraid to get to week 40, do not start up and induce me.That makes me more afraid that they tell me that it comes from buttocks and schedule a caesarean section.So I've thought about doing anything, wait for echo to know and what has to be.If he is comfortable for what we are going to do.
It is normal to be very tired at the end.I am the same.I try to do things but it takes triple to do everything and tire me until I sleep (if you can sleep).I have had anemia since the second month of pregnancy.Since then I have taken iron supplements and still had anemia all the time, although in more or less acceptable values ​​thanks to supplements.How many weeks are you already?Excuse me but I have a little mess of how much you are.

Pachu, the ovulation to me did happen to me, both with ovulation and with the rule the insulin needs changed me.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
04/11/2013 2:10 p.m.

By the way, a question, this bad taste that I have been with him for a few weeks, will have to do with pregnancy, right?And not with sugar?It only happens to me after eating, when I am doing the digestion ...

And to which you have little, a lot of encouragement and I send you a lot of positive energy ...

(I had to register again, because I did not remember the password, and for what I see it is impossible to recover it for more emails than shipping)

dulcespera1
04/11/2013 2:17 p.m.

The last weeks of pregnancy are exhausting, among the nervousness of childbirth, the kg of more, the hormones .... how to continue working ...

My little one every day changes and has us in love with the whole family.He has a smile that infects anyone.The truth is that I did not expect this to be a mother ...

A kiss for all

tica's profile photo
tica
04/12/2013 3:58 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Sugared, that the baby comes from buttocks does not have to result in a caesarean section.It is not the best and less with diabetes but you can have a natural birth ... if they leave you.
To all those in recent weeks ... I understand you!I can't with my body.I don't even have what they call the "nest syndrome" what I want is to be sitting with my feet up.Three days I have been with the baby's clothes in the living room to see if I will iron ... Nothing, at least it takes it clean ;-) or prepared cunita, I don't know where the sheets are still, I still don't know if I have bodieslong sleeve (what should I have, but where?).For not having, I have no name chosen.
Yesterday I was completely reluctant and thinking about postpartum depression.I hope I don't give me.
Diabetes well, except the basal of the morning that there are days that I have touched the hypo and days that exceeds 100. So I do not change it.A couple of days ago after a light hiccup I gave me to eat jelly beans, I had the bag in my hands and I said: "I'm going to be binge, I punctuate and how" and I did it.Then with the bad conscience I sent my diabetologist an email and told me that with 110 postpondrial he had done very well, that he tried not to do it anymore but that nothing happened.At least they are understanding with the situation.But half a bag of jelly beans had ever eaten it in my life.The hormones!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/12/2013 5:16 a.m.

Haribita, a smile has escaped when reading you because I don't have the "nest syndrome" and I have no idea where the crib's sheets are (having them I have my eldest daughter, but where?) I don't earnto look for them.I leave it, leaving ... I would also have to prepare the suitcase for the hospital, but nothing, I also leave it.Luckily, when I was better looking for the whole forces I looked for and washed all my older daughter's clothes, now I couldn't.
Why do you say postpartum depression?Did you give you the first time?I think I had a real postpartum depression, my daughter was born to be born, so it was not a "baby blues."I think the German winter also influenced.What a lot of crying hit me and how I missed my previous life!This time I will be more alert and ask for help as soon as you notice that it is more than a "baby blues."
I am in week 32, Sugars.They have told me that until week 36 or so I have time to turn and that some babies, especially the seconds, may take even more to turn.I will also wait to start those exercises to see what I am in the echo of week 34, maybe it has been turned by then.
It is true what Haribita says that the fact that it comes from buttocks does not necessarily assume a caesarean section, but you have to find a doctor and a hospital that has experience with vaginal births of buttocks.The gine has also told me about a maneuver that some doctors do so that babies turn around, but has advised me.It seems that ancient gynecologists had more experience with that maneuver, but now there is less that they know how to do it well and have some important risks.But find out, it doesn't hurt.And, in any case, if it has to be caesarean section, maybe they could not program it and wait for you to wear alone, ask them to see.That is what I would like, I think that for the baby it is preferable because it will have already given the "signal" to be born.
By the way, I have finally managed to inform myself about the hospital where I am going to give birth (it has cost me a lot to start thinking about childbirth, it is one of the things that has a pregnancy after two abortions, which can be paralyzing fears) andIt is a hospital "friend of moms and babies".I am very happy, it means, among other things, that they will respect my desires in terms of posture to give birth and that will not make me an episiotomy if it is not essential.On May 2 I have an appointment with a midwife to prepare with it the "delivery plan".I will ask what they do in case of caesarean section, I do not want them to separate me from my girl in the first minutes and the first hours if it is not absolutely essential to protect their health.
A kiss to all!

tedesca40
04/12/2013 5:47 a.m.

Girls for fi can you say if when you stayed or thought that you were pregnant the glycemia were uncontrolled ???Yesterday all hypos, today all hyper and however insu that I do not go down, I go for a walk and I do not go down and I carry that 10 days !!!!I start to worry and how TB I am very tired and treadPrivate either, I'm afraid that if and I with these levels !!!What did you tell me ??

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
04/12/2013 8:32 a.m.

Well, I come from the endocrine and I haven't thrown my talk, I have lost half kg ...

I was eating less, because the food did not enter and the nurse lowered my insulin fast to only 1 unit punctured 10 minutes before meals.I take the test at 65 minutes to start eating, although I have proven that the peaks give me the 80 minutes, although not always, but it depends on what it eats, although the doctor only wants those of the measurements of the hour.

By the way, answer me, I spend the bad taste of the mouth, I blamed it to the ketone bodies, but I have been negative on an emptives for a few days, which seems strange because I am all day that I do not stop, I have forgotten meWhat is resting ...

Pachu, I can't answer you because I didn't look at my sugar until week 10, but hormones play bad passes and nerves, calm down and get the test when you touch you, although you can also do it a few days before if the testIt is very sensitive.If you do not serve you endo, try to see if you meet you before for the endocrine nurse.

Regarding the nest syndrome, I did not have it with the first, and with this, the only thing I think I will have is the stress of taking out all the boxes and putting to look at what is and what I do not, since I repeat and will also be achild.

I had postpartum and quite strong depression, but fortunately with treatment and good doctors at 3 months I was recovered.

Happy weekend to all

dulcespera1
04/12/2013 12:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.