{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls

I am from Guadalajara Castilla la Mancha here what is stipulated is that if my controls are going well, the tension, and the weight of the girl leaves you until week 40 as it happened to Alg in Bilbao she was going well and that's whyThey are induced in 39 + 6

My girl had an echo weight in week 37 of 3060 kg as the tocologist said that there is a margin of error is going well, my controls well as much I have some point 150, the tension well because that is why tomorrow monitors and consultation.That does not come out then on Thursday they repeat and there will be 39 weeks and they will tell me when they induce it

Maybe you as your little one was older induced you before, I don't.

A kiss

Melina's profile photo
Melina
03/17/2013 1:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That goes ... Since week 34 they did not calculate the weight of the little one ... and did not be born fat, he was born big ... when he was born he was in weight of weight 75 and last Friday in the revision of the 2 months he was in Percentile90 weight and 97 high (and in the revision of 15 days or so it was the same)

Well, the important thing is that they are born healthy: Do luck with the next visit.

tica's profile photo
tica
03/17/2013 3:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Girls I do not understand it, this morning I have risen and I have made the strips of the ketone bodies as every day, I usually get debil or negative positive ... it turns out that it has given me negative, but since I have taken half an hourIn starting breakfast, I thought about getting another one, and it has given me positive positive ... in just half an hour !!!I don't understand...

I believe that these intercetone strips, or as they are called are defective, ... or maybe I am the defective, who knows.hahaha.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/18/2013 3:59 a.m.

It is normal that happened to you ... The mornings are complicated for diabetes.They advise not to fast for more than 8 hours, just like you shorten it, 6 hours maximum.What insulin are you?

There is a glycemia meter that TB measures ketone bodies (it is from the ABBOTT brand) in blood and is much more precise.The acetone strips are given to me, but your case is different ...

tica's profile photo
tica
03/18/2013 4:18 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I try not to spend more than 6 hours of fasting, because with 7 I give positive ...

I am with 2 of insulin fast before breakfast and food and 3 intermediate before dinner.

I am pregnant for 15 weeks and they discovered the diabates in week 10, although until week 12 they did not inform me and started with the controls.

I have to measure an hour since I start eating, a little roll, because I usually take 20-30 minutes to eat.

DiabetesForo
03/18/2013 6:53 a.m.

Sweet an hour since you start eating or since you finish?I do it time/hour and a half since I finish eating, that I know we all do so, because if you only leave half an hour that insulin acts with food ...

Today I had gine and endo, I have been with hypos for two weeks every night, from Lantus of 35 at night I have dropped to 25, which happens that I get short at 5 or 6 in the morning and then I stay without Lantus and forThe mornings I bounce, so now S at 3 am more than 100 I have to get quickly ...
Today I have been touched because I am with pain like rule, but nothing, well and not dilated neck.Next Monday I start with the straps, and they will make me an echo, we will value to see how everything is going and it depends on the 38th week they would induce me (after Easter) but as long as the little one is in Percentile 90,The controls do not go very well or the analytics have something, but let it continue their course until 40, total, that they will do what they want, I am already exhausted, with some back and kidneys, to which II have to go around the bed I see the stars, but hey, patience that is less, on Thursday if nothing happens I will be 35 weeks.

Melina, what have they told you?Have you given you date already?

We still know anything about Alg, I want to know how it has gone and meet Izaro !!!: D: d

A kiss to all!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
03/18/2013 8:24 a.m.

Krystyy, if one hour since I start eating, although I always give myself 5 minutes of courtesy, yes, they have told me that the 2 insulin units put them 10-15 minutes before starting to eat, and I can'tgo from 140 if insulin does not upload me.

Someday, for example at breakfast, after drinking a glass of milk with 5 cookies at the time Di 165, but almost an hour and a half later was in 97 and if insulin.But still, they have scheduled 2 units before breakfast.

The other day I was a wedding, and it took time and a half to eat, I did it as soon as I finished, it did me good, because in addition to putting a unit of insulin, the main dishes put them last hour.

DiabetesForo
03/18/2013 10:58 a.m.

Hello girls

Kristy you're going well I don't have much left and it goes down the slow and sure that the fast also asks you to download that happened to me.I know it's very hard, now that my gut has lowered and it is fitting is a uffff or torture

Well today I have spent more time 40 min cotorreando with the one next door, it has made me touch again and I have the neck of the utero erased at 30 % and I have echoed I am 38 +4 and the weight that comes out is 3490Kg that as we know is estimated because it will be around 3200 as it follows and the controls also then return on Thursday that I will be 39 to see what they tell me.Whenever they make me touch made brown flow and rule pains according to Tocologo are small contractions.Tomorrow and last I will try to walk what I can and give me hot showers to see if the flute sounds.

Alg how are you ????Well, with your girl and your happiness :-) I send you kisses

SUGEED DINOS SOMETHING

A kiss

Melina's profile photo
Melina
03/18/2013 2:22 p.m.

Uff, Melina, any night of these you get up, you'll see.With the collar of the uterus erased at 30%, that is already falling ...
Kristyy, you are missing very little too!How many babies about to arrive!I wish you both (and the others that you are ready, that I do not remember who you are) all the fate of the world and that the birth is as you dream.
Sweet, in my first pregnancy they also had me like this, measuring me when starting to eat (and I as very slow ...).The limit was in 140. Of course I did not prick me insulin, but it cost me much more to keep the values ​​at bay than in this pregnancy, which measured me at two hours of starting to eat (the limit is then in 120).
By the way, that I have taken a good rebound because insurance has told me that it only pays me 208 euros for all the strips and lancets that I need in pregnancy (they equate me to a person with type 2 diabetes that are not insulin of the dependent).Actually, for the first three months since I was diagnosed with diabetes, I have spent about 370 euros in strips and lancetas and I need to buy the corresponding to two more months, which will be another 240 euros or so.I have contacted them to ask him to reconsider (actually, the stop is 500 euros a year, but since I will only be pregnant until June, they prorated that amount and put the top in 208), theyI have insisted that I have to measure myself six times a day (I don't know how much a person with type 2 diabetes has to be measured) because it is my baby's health that is at stake, even more than mine, and that mySituation is not therefore comparable to that of a person with type 2 diabetes that are not pregnant.I have asked the diabetologist for a certificate confirming that I have to measure myself six times a day.Let's see if they reconside the decision.If not, I will present a resource, I do not plan to settle.It is a lot of money (although, of course, I do not plan to save on that, if I have to pay it from my pocket, I pay it) but, above all, it seems unfair that if the limit is at 500 euros a year, they apply meOnly 208 for being pregnant.
Anyway, I will tell you what the thing is.It has been a very unpleasant surprise.
For the rest, I begin to be very fed up with a belly, it will be because I am much fatter than with my first daughter and I get it worse.Actually I have only fattened 3500 grams in 28 weeks, but the bewless is immense.I now enter the third quarter, which is the heaviest.Fortunately this time we do not have to buy almost anything because we have everything of the greatest, it is a relief because I would not fancy anything to happen again (that if you choose stroller, that if cradle, that if you choose support for the car... I was exhausting, maybe because I left it very for the end).
A kiss to all, take care of them!

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
03/18/2013 4:05 p.m.

Tedesca, how roll the strips, right?Here in Spain with this of the crisis they put a bad face and calculate the heart that you are going to need, and an eye of not spending you ... but at least they give them to you.

Melina, I encourage you to have little to see your baby.

DiabetesForo
03/19/2013 11:20 a.m.

They just told me that he is a child ... Another big head in the family, hehehe

DiabetesForo
03/21/2013 9:36 a.m.

Congratulations, sweet!Did you give you the same boy or girl?For the rest, what have they told you, all good?
I am exhausted, the week is eternal.Luckily, on Monday, I go to Spain two weekly to mim my mother.At least this week I have the perfect sugar values ​​:-) Of course, in Spain the pestiños and my mother's toast will be a temptation that I do not know how I will be able to resist ...
How are the others?Melina, if you do not give signs of life I will soon think that you already have your baby in your arms :-)
Kisses to all!

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
03/21/2013 2:35 p.m.

Hello girls,
I have been in a lot of time without entering because I have not had the Internet at home until today and with my mobile I became very complicated so I only communicated for Facebook.
How are you going?
Melina, you are the most advanced, right?
I'm still good.Now I am 33+4.Yesterday I had an echo and gynecologist.The little one weighs 2.2kg (55), I have it in 6.1 and the quite stable controls.Everything else well except that it is still placed on buttocks ... for now they have not given importance because they say there is still time to turn.We will see what happens at the end.
From now on I have a weekly visit, for monitors and gynecologist.
A hug to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
03/21/2013 2:54 p.m.

Hello girls

Well, I inform you tomorrow they enter me at 8 and induce it :-).It would be 39 +2 so almost comply.As soon as I can inform you how it has gone.

I'm glad sugared that everything goes well.

Tendesca enjoys Spain that the food here is not anywhere a whim

Sweetspera congratulations for the little

To others I wish you the best kisses

Melina's profile photo
Melina
03/21/2013 4:17 p.m.

Melina, good luck for tomorrow.You were already quite advanced right?I tb I went with my neck quite erased and dilated from a pair of cm and since they put my medication until it was born there were less than 12 hours and vaginal delivery, so I wish you with all my heart that makes you effect (it is better that it is notso fast) and free from caesarean section.Tell us when you have a little while: D

tica's profile photo
tica
03/21/2013 5:27 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

sweetspera congratulations !!!!Another pichi more, for now I think the children are winning :) How are the controls?

Tedesca, what a m ++++++ the strips, do not believe, that here they are now very heavy to give strips, but I am one of those who put claims, we are not even loved to do controls 10 times a day.Will you feel like the mommy mime, right?As Melina says, a caprichito does not harm anyone.

Melina !!!!!What a joy !!!!This weekend you will have your baby in arms, tell us when you can !!
Alga is already discharged, he has a precious girl, to see if he has a while and goes on to count it !!

For the moment without news, with a few days more pains than others, today I am already 35, already leaving less and this scares a lot !!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
03/21/2013 5:33 p.m.

Melina, a lot of luck, that you will surely have it, and when you can get to tell us how everything.

Kristy, you control it more or less, because that of the hour and at two hours they bring me down the street of bitterness, since if I give more than 140 when it comes to starting to eat (I click 2 unid of fast insulin 10 miuntosBefore starting), well the case that the days that reaches 150, usually at two hours, has already been regularized about 120.

One question, between clicking 1 or 2 units of fast insu is there very difference?

Well, the bodies still giving every day weak, and that today I have taken the right at 2:30 in the morning because I had fallen asleep, and on the fast I was 76 glucose (clicking 3 units by theNight before insulord insulin).

DiabetesForo
03/22/2013 3:34 a.m.

Melina, let everything go very well.You will tell us!Why do they induce you at the end?

Sweet, that depends on the person and the moment.Before being pregnant, with two units of rapid corregía a 200. Now I need like five units.Before pregnancy, I could vary quite if I put one or two units but now the difference would be practically zero.Is to try ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
03/22/2013 6:36 a.m.

Sugared, when you talk about correcting, do you refer to lowering glucose to how much, 100-120, and how long does it take for that effect?

I tell you because I am getting 10-15 minutes before starting to eat, at the time I barely notice results, but at 3 hours I am sometimes 65 or so.

DiabetesForo
03/23/2013 3:41 a.m.

Girls, where are you?All on vacation?hahaha

DiabetesForo
03/25/2013 8:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.