{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Melina, I see that we are noticing the same thing that we have increased the dose of insulin, since we are similar weeks, I am 25+6.And I also believe that I have fattened more than the account, but I don't think it's because I get faster but because I have eaten more.This week I went to the endocrine and when telling him how quickly he made me told me that it was normal since at this point in pregnancy is when insulin resistance begins to notice.And of course the insulin fattens if we get more than the account, but in pregnancy I do not think so even if we put ourselves more eating the same amount of hydrates.We only have to eat less fat and exercise.
On January 10 I return to the gyne and they will make me another echo, the type of 20 weeks, and I am already fearing that they will weigh me after Christmas!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/07/2012 4:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

ALG !!What is the echo of 33 weeks?Or do any more ??

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
12/08/2012 4:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Kristy, at least here where they take me, the echoes of pregnant women with diabetes do them a little by eye ... They are not the "typical" of a pregnancy, as they see the baby and the controls send you for a date u dateother.The next one that I have it is when I comply the 35 and a couple of days, they told me that the echo is better to delay a couple of week to assess how weight is going, which before 35 has to continue in my gut yes or yes or yes...

And what increases the insulin needs to me is taking me from the street ... what I said last week that it seemed that I needed less, lie, I believe that my body was taking run to increase the resistance in a beastly way ...A week ago I was putting an average of 90-100 units, it was already a bestiality being that I used to put me before me 35. I am getting 130-140 units.Every two days I have to fill in the bomb and it has 315 units, before I lasted a week Laaargaaa ... and I am not yet putting all the insulin that I need, but I do not dare to upload a unit per hour or something or somethingSo.Now I am having an average of 100-120 all day, there is no way to lower 100, a unit must lower me 10 or 15 sugar .... It is hard for me to calculate the corrections, the bolus of the meals and everything.Breakfast is 2.5 rations and I get 15 units .... it seems incredible: shock :: shock:

tica's profile photo
tica
12/09/2012 4:07 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Kristyy, I think it's as Tica says.January echo I suppose that it will have sent it to me by routine, to see how it is going weight and everything, and that it is in my week 31 because it is without more, just after Christmas.
Tica, do not worry about needing so much insulin, after childbirth S. Guro that you return to normal.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/09/2012 6:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls!
I have noticed these bridge days that began to need more insulin.Yesterday I started the week 20. At the moment I have uploaded only one unit the slow and one unit every rapid dose at each meal.I don't want to rush because being holidays changes a bit.We will see this week how are we going.
And again to start with doctors.This Friday I have endo and on Monday 17 the echo of the second quarter.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/10/2012 4:13 a.m.

Hello girls,

I tell you what I need.As I explain, I don't use bomb if not, Levemir and Novorapid.

Fast in the morning breakfast I put 10 - Levemir 5

Breakfast

A toasted integral bimbo bread with an oil pelin
A fruit
A little milk with a small teaspoon of echo.

Lunch with the same slow and quickly because I get well to the food and it is not necessary to put insulin.

I take a cheese from Burgos in small portion and one times fruit and sometimes a zumito.

There is food is when I have increased quickly I get 18 and slow 16

As in the diet that gave me 40 grams of hydrate in paste or rice, 40 grams of bread, and to elejir of vegetables whenever it is not very fried clear and meat 100 gr or fish 150

In the snack I don't put insulin for now, I endure well since I go walking and I arrive at dinner sometimes depends a low pelin and sometimes well because it does not know a calculate how quickly walks :) Total merpose a yogurt and a fruit but how I go outwalk replaced the fruit with an integral rice cake that sells about 27 grams of hydrate in the total market

At dinner, as in the food I put on 11 fast and 19 of slow and at the moment I am going well.

In summary 39 of Rapida and 40 of slow, I almost go to the time.

As for the echo they make me one every 4 weeks.This Wednesday touches me I will look at the echo last week and scheduLet him decide to change the pattern of everything he has been doing.

A kiss to all :)

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/10/2012 6:08 a.m.

Hi Melina,

Do you click slow three times a day ???

By the way, you make a quite strict diet, right? ... I only followed that diet in the hospital when I debuted.Now as of everything (with few excesses) and telling the amount of hydrates.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/10/2012 6:47 a.m.

I have never used a lesson, but it sounds to me that people put it every 12 hours?

I find it curious about eating if putting fast ... I can never eat anything without a bolus, unless I have a hiccup ... but well if you do well we are not time to make changes :)

But then you can save a slow puncture ...

I don't have such a rigid diet either, but I try to eat more or less always the same, that's how I am much better, because the basal I don't have it well calculated, with so much change ....

tica's profile photo
tica
12/10/2012 7:30 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls

SUGEED: If I punctuate 3 times a slow lesson does not last 12 hours and it does not come in fact when I debut I remember that I got slow only once a day and just picked in breakfast and food and dinner slow.Then I put the Mistard that20 of mixture and I was fatal ... many ups and downs... Then they entered me by a ketoacidosis and that I didn't have it so high in 7 ... but it gave me.There are tried to experience me to see my curb but there was no way ...

So before pregnancy I was less slow that yes but in each food intake ... And that unfortunately has not changed ... but I do not know after all this proves another insulin I do not know it to see if that meHold more and I don't have to click so much.I will talk to the endocrine although neither the nor I are in favor of changing something that works ...

A secret as to the diet one day a week peak something that is not inside it because if I do not die, ..

Tica, I think you get along very well and the bad thing about diabetics is that none are the same.For example if I do not lunch or mend at my time I may arrive with hiccups to dinner or food .. That's why at the moment I am doing well but that does not mean that in a week I need quickly because that I am looking at itWith the endo but while it works, I save me punctures.

Elemio tica you have little already and regret the curro and give them once and at the same time it is well currer !!!!

All the best

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/10/2012 7:40 a.m.

Hello girls!
It seems that each basal insulin acts differently, I also believed that two doses of Levemir were usually put, no more.And for what accounts has a quite pronounced action, that's why lunch, right?, that happened to me with the Insulatard that if I did not do half mñn or snack I lowered my blood glucose.
Melina, if you are a roll of so many punctures of Levemir, you could try to change the lantus, the truth is that it keeps blood glucose without great hypos, at least in my case.

I also try to eat always similar in terms of the amount of hydrates, thus easier to calculate the fast.The fruit piece is by eye but the bread is weighing, especially that of breakfast.
From Lantus I put 17 units and quickly 26. I put 3 more than in the first quarter and rapid 10 more.

Jo!And this bridge has happened a little, it is inevitable when you go to family members.And it even brought me churros without sugar !!But I chose breakfast bread.Already, return to normal finally!
And on the other hand I sleep fatal, every night I wake up around 5 in the morning, even if I do not pee, I reveal me and it is hard for me to take the dream again, what codazo!It will be to get used to ...

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/10/2012 10:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

6.9 of Hemo Girls.:) The endo told me that it was great after having suffered an ectopic.Toy happy for it hehe

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
12/10/2012 2:57 p.m.

My Mia Melina, I do that diet when I want to lose weight, I find her very very strict, I couldn't!I admire your willpower
My diet is the same HC food and dinner and if as more quickly, if it is fast sucking and nothing ... how many kc are?Are not too few for pregnancy?I ask eh, what an idea, but I do the diets like that when I want to lose weight and they are usually 1300 - 1500kc.
Melina is now pregnant or is it always?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
12/10/2012 3:19 p.m.

Hello girls!

Pachu!What a joy of knowing about you!Congratulations on that hemo, you have improved a lot!Now, when can you start Ed New?How are you going with the pump?

I tb as always the same amount of hydrates, except some weekend as if as pasta or rice, I correct more insulin.I referred to the fact that even eating the same amount of hydrates as of everything, not every day vegetables for example ... in the hospital it is that the diet is every day vegetable, second, bread and fruit, but I have not done that for a long timedo.
I bring food to work and it would be impossible.So like legumes, pasta, in the end of everything, and varied.Vegetable I usually eat at night and a couple of days alone.But tb ceno one day pizza for example, that we do it at home, telling clear hydrates.And the snack depends on how I am after food.Since I put the Lantus at noon I have to do it so.At lunch at the best I am 110, then I wait and about 6.30 pm.As something to get to dinner well.
Now at night I don't get up.At first every day I had to go to the sink but since I entered the second quarter I don't want so much ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/11/2012 4:14 a.m.

Hello girls,

Kristy: Well, the diet that the endocrine gave me is 2000 calories and it is the one that I follow but as I have already been 7.5 kilos, a pelPure what I do habitual and then salad or vegetables.

It is true that when I was not pregnant, I did not follow her to the letter but if the weekend gave me more or less: but that of eating pizza at night ufff already occurred to me once and I prefer to do it in the food ifIt ever falls because it is very difficult to calculate the slow and I prefer in pregnancy I do not disapprove.As for the theme of hamburger when it vomited so much if I ever took it because that did not vomit it because the hydrate is easier to calculate instead fried potatoes not so much.

If it is true that I am a diabetic too responsible because I have not tried sweets with sugar since I became diabetic but absolutely nothing neither donut nor cake nor nothing only sweets without sugar and the one who.

Apart I have chronic cholesterol and with medication now not because I am pregnant but I have to be careful with what so that it does not rise, and if we add hypotyrodism that also if it decomposes it makes me gain fat off and let's go.

But I tell you one thing is being hard and more will be for my Christmas but some whim will give me not sweet but in food as long as it is not much hydrate

A kiss to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/11/2012 4:43 a.m.

Melina has clear, you have it more complicated.Well, you do well to take care of yourself.I play wood, I have a diabetes that behaves well for the moment.French potatoes do some Friday night, during the week, and I tell 50g a ration and I usually adjust well.

And sweet ... The truth is that as very rarely.But when I give me the vein, then a quick and walking chute.These days I think a lot about chocolate reeds hahaha has not yet fallen but fixed that one day I cannot resist.

How many weeks were you?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/11/2012 5:57 a.m.

Hello girls!

Pachu!What a joy of knowing about you!Congratulations on that hemo, you have improved a lot!Now, when can you start Ed New?How are you going with the pump?

I tb as always the same amount of hydrates, except some weekend as if as pasta or rice, I correct more insulin.I referred to the fact that even eating the same amount of hydrates as of everything, not every day vegetables for example ... in the hospital it is that the diet is every day vegetable, second, bread and fruit, but I have not done that for a long timedo.
I bring food to work and it would be impossible.So like legumes, pasta, in the end of everything, and varied.Vegetable I usually eat at night and a couple of days alone.But tb ceno one day pizza for example, that we do it at home, telling clear hydrates.And the snack depends on how I am after food.Since I put the Lantus at noon I have to do it so.At lunch at the best I am 110, then I wait and about 6.30 pm.As something to get to dinner well.
Now at night I don't get up.At first every day I had to go to the sink but since I entered the second quarter I don't have so much desire ...

Hello gorgeous!!
Well, he told me to continue like this I am doing very well and that he is glad to see that my hemo has not risen because of abortion/ ectopic, that they usually upload them and quite a bit on that very happy side.
I have revision in the gine for January for the 11th ... now I find the card to see the day ... per there they will tell me to see why they say that it is very good about expelling it only with a dose of metrotexate and to see ifThe months are reduced, but I don't think they told me more or less that in April I can get back to it ... Let's see ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
12/11/2012 7:22 a.m.

Sugared tomorrow just comply 25 weeks

All the best

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/11/2012 9:57 a.m.

Well Pachu.You are quieter, right?April arrives in nothing and you can also look much quieter than the other time, with your doctor's OK and controlled glycemia.Everything is fixing, I'm very happy.

Melina, I thought you were more.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/11/2012 11:43 a.m.

good pachu.You are quieter, right?April arrives in nothing and you can also look much quieter than the other time, with your doctor's OK and controlled glycemia.Everything is fixing, I'm very happy.

Melina, I thought you were more.

Thank you very beautiful, I do not ask for you that I see that you are going well !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
12/11/2012 3:21 p.m.

Goodsssssssssssss !!!
Pachu, great for that hemo, to continue like this, April comes fast, and then try again;): D
Today I went to the hospital for the studio, Manu TB wine.They are going to make a radiography of the matrix and analysis for February 4 to both of them to see the chromosomes, the results until May: Shock :: Shock :.We have told him that until May it is a long time, and we have decided when the period comes to me, which will be for the end, try again, do radiograph and analysis, and from there because what comes out.If it goes well, then perfect, and therefore the tests are already done, it would only be necessary to know the results in May.The gynecolo has told me that what happened to me is normal, and that the study is usually done when there are three successive abortions.
Here I see that all ok
I like everything, from time to time as sweet, I get more insulin fast and voila.I put little insulin, but I am on a honeymoon, and I'm going to do three years in April.
Muxusssssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/11/2012 3:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.