{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

To me, please, do not get on Facebook.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/27/2012 4:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Haribita, do not worry, at least for my part, I couldn't put anyone who doesn't tell Facebook, the advantage of the forum is anonymity ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/27/2012 4:39 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls!
I also think about Facebook, although lately I don't use it much.Tica, I think you have my email address, do you only need that?Do you add me?The truth is that I am not very put on Facebook.It would be fine, that's how we face!

Today I am not in a very good mood, I have risen with 165 having bedded with 125, and a while ago I was 196, Ayyyy, that of bad milk puts me !!!And I have been with a little high posts for a few days, so I will need faster and today I will get more lantus.It is incredible, yesterday I had 206 in the snack, I put 3 units of fast and 2 hours 140 !!Joe with insulin resistance !!But well, I will breathe deep because there is no other way to know that more insulin is needed ...

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/27/2012 5:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Goodssssssssss !!
Thank you all for the animals, they help me a lot.I am very lively, this week on the low I am calm, next week I have a party, it is good for me to rest.
I am waiting for them to call me echo, but then I will go to the emergency room.I have called my private gine, I have an appointment on Friday to talk to her, and to see what she tells me.I have not told you, but 5 years ago I had an abortion, the baby was not wanted, but with this it would be the third, I do not see it normal, then to see what it tells me.
I see that all OK here, growing the belly.
I am on Facebook and I use it a lot, I would like you to add me in the group.The Face groups are fully private, I belong to two.
Have a good day
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/27/2012 7:02 a.m.

Hello girls,

Well this afternoon at 18:00 I have the class at the health center coincides with my almost 23 pregnancy week :) We'll see how it goes.

TICA: I prefer not to start on Facebook, it's nothing personal .. only that I work in informatics and be everything that has happened with that medium :) I prefer through the forum :) but I do not doubt that it is a good idea.

ANABEG: What we dare you have !!!You encourage anyone with that optimism and willpower continues to change.

Alg: I am the same, I did not stop up the insulin yesterday after eating flipe I had it very high and scared me so much and I had never happened to me something like that I had 300 I thought that my girl had had something happened to her 8 of rapid andWait an hour to see the effect of slow under 260 and another hour later 156 ufff I will almost urgentFrom eating it was fine and yesterday is incredible.Today I got two more units and wait :) The good thing that after dinner yesterday was almost arranged from 8 that now got into 12 the post was in 100 and the night was not bad ..

Anyway, I will return to the endocrine because he told me that he would have to watch it a lot.It is the first time since I am pregnant that I have such a high !!!!I am dead of fear even if I feel it I bought a homemade dopler the angel sound and I started listening to it for a good time until I calm down ... Luckily the maximum that was high were 3 hours

In the end...

A kiss to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
11/27/2012 10:17 a.m.

Melina, I'm also a computer science :) It is a good job to be pregnant, a little back roll ...

Insulin upload everything you need, and yes, see a 300 scares, but if it is punctual it does not affect the fetus, do not worry ... the problem would be many days with the high glycems.They told me that if the sugar is very high, it is not good to lower very fast ... Of course, that I see more than 200 and I get even more insulin than I need to correct it.I was a couple of months that the insulin ended me every week ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/27/2012 2:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls, I keep leaving them ... and waiting for time to start looking for my baby.Moñana I go to the nutritionist to teach me to use insulin better.
Tica: If you are going to form a group on Facebook I would like to be if they allow me;) What data do you need?

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
11/27/2012 6:49 p.m.

Hello girls

Well, as always one more day in this great career towards motherhood :) Today I am seeing that I have less work I am a more lively pelin ...

TICA: I think that as much as you, the doctors or the king tell me that nothing happens to him, my head will think that if :) And as much as I try to prepare for what I could bring me with this pregnancy and with everythingI have, if something happened, my depression would be deadly .... But what I am is to look for a way to distract those bad thoughts and I hope to do it and I think that is also good for everyone.

Thanks to the rest for welcoming me and I am expectant to see what happens with all those boys and girls who will become fighters like their mothers :)

Well yesterday I was about an hour and a half in the course, they told me that there are 7 classes every Tuesday about two hours ... I am detailed because I detail it

1 class presentation and physiological changes in pregnancy
2 Anatomy class, pelvic floor, Kegel exercises, gymnastics and relaxation
3 Prodromic period class, still alarm, contractions and breathing
4 class the childbirth :)
5 Class El Puerperio and the newborn
6 breastfeeding class
7 Class Breaths and Pujos Technique

Anyway, it seems very instructive although everything is very clear online, it is not bad for specialized to tell you by voice :) At the end of the course they will give us a kind of "suitcase"

You have a good morning and enjoy the day.

Melina's profile photo
Melina
11/28/2012 4:05 a.m.

And do you do some gymnastics in classes or is it only theory?
Are the future parents?

Tomorrow I have blood analytics.That having a week free without medical visits is going to be.At least we are super well controlled.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/28/2012 7:53 a.m.

We do half an hour of gymnastics/breaths.But do not wait for a real gymnastics, a little of lifting your leg and little more :) We are very funny all with the belly about to explode.

When do you plan to take the decline?When it doesn't seem "too soon"?I thought I took it after the bridge next week, but between the bad accounts, I ate almost a week) and that my back hurts much less than a month ago, I try to endure up to Christmas (then I will be 35-36 weeks)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/28/2012 9:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls

Well, I don't know the gym we will do because I have only given a class but I explain that little .... I would teach us how to do it to practice at home :-)

Joer Tica if you are going to endure until almost the end .... I don't want to endure so much Ist I thought of at least one month and a month or a month ... because that according to if they make me caesar and I program it or what Ithey will leave natural until almost the last month I will not know

All the best

Melina's profile photo
Melina
11/28/2012 9:58 a.m.

Hello girls !!!

Tica, now I pass my mail by private, it seems good idea about Facebook: D

Here I continue, I cannot complain, with my fights after breakfast that then at the time of the food they go down suddenly, then during the day I stay quite well and rather short
I have a costyard since yesterday that I am throwing a chrome, the nose plugged and a throat and horrible head pain!

The belly is already a total of pregnant, Sugars do not worry, in me it was from one day to another, and I know of a lot of people who get out of 5 months, so quiet!The issue of noticing it I have no idea, I notice strange things, sometimes like bubbles, but I don't know if they are gases, imagination or Aleix :)) :))

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/28/2012 3:51 p.m.

Melina, have you already started with the preparation classes?What soon, right?All the girls who know them were being more weeks ... and are you going to have a girl?It seems to me that I read it yesterday, now we are drawing!Have you thought name?

Ethics, how with urine infection?I was a thing I feared when I became pregnant because I had a couple of times before pregnancy, but luckily I have not had any at this time, it is so bad!

Tomorrow I have gine, it will give me the results of the analytics, the urine, echocardium, ... and the hemoglobin I suppose that it will also tell me, next week I have endocrine.And to see what they tell me about the weight, I go 7 kg and every time I feel heavier, especially for the afternoons.

Greetings: d

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/28/2012 4:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls

Well, you're right I thought but almost all of them are between 24 -26 weeks I of 23 a little greener will be that they organize it like this and perhaps for the next one I do not arrive;) Yes and it is a girl and it will be called Isabel.

I have the next echo on December 5 and analytics was all last week so until 20 I do not touch the echocardium that does not do it to me what it consists of?

Then I have everything I have and for what you say a urine infection must be very annoying ... the midwife told us yesterday that we do not use Salvaslip because that predisposes it more... anyway

All the best

Melina's profile photo
Melina
11/28/2012 4:55 p.m.

If the urine infection is a roll, but now with pregnancy less.In fact this time I was not sure whether or not, with so many discomforts that you have pregnancy, I no longer know what it is and what is not.And another symptom is to go a thousand times to the bathroom, and I have this since the second month of pregnancy ... it scares me a little because they say that the childbirth can advance an infection, but they always take it soon.I no longer know what I can do, at first I used Salvaslip, but I read that they were bad and within a few months I stopped using them, many relationships with my boy is going to be that now no longer, now it begins to be a bit uncomfortableWith the gut, which in the end gives us laugh and it is not a matter: P and the sugar is controlled ... I suppose there are people with more tendency to have them ...

Alg, you will tell us how in the gyne, if the echocardium was done a few days ago, everything will be fine, but they would have already told you.

Melina, the echocardium is an ultrasound of the heart of the fetus, look at everything: such arteries, partition, morphology, ... with me are about an hour and they repeat it every month and a half or thing like that ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/29/2012 2:31 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hellooo!
In the gynecologist everything, iron, urine, ... well less the weight, in a month I have taken 3kg, and they are not of Izaro but from the mother, although he has not told me anything, only that he takes care of me at Christmas with themeal.I already knew, is that ... that of pecking nuts, cheese, ... it brings nothing good.I will put my batteries and eat my nails instead of food, hahaha!
The hemo has lowered me a little, now I am 5%, I thought I had climbed a little because I no longer have those hypos of the first quarter, so happy.
And the girl is already placed, at the moment she is crossed with her head lower than her legs.And it has sent me to return on January 10 for a broader echo, such as 20 weeks, which will be almost 31 weeks.
I have asked him about when the fetus begins to produce insulin, and he goes and tells me that he has no idea, but well !!In the end he has answered that in the third quarter, that is, next week.I have not asked anything about childbirth, in the next consultation more questions.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/29/2012 7:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Congratulations on the hemo !!!They told me that the fetus begins to produce insulin between 26-27 weeks ... but I think they say so a little by eye ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/29/2012 9:47 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls!
I congratulations on that hemo! I would say that we are going quite well. I told me the gyne that the amount of kg what worries them is that you take many in the same month.

I am using the salvaslips I started having more flow but I have thought more than once if it would be good ... now you leave me with doubt ...

Melina, a good name.

Kisses to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/29/2012 12:53 p.m.

Hello girls

Tica: So if the echocardium is what you tell me
Every 4 weeks that make me an echo they look at all that
And they give me a photo of dimensions and others

The 20 weeks was more extensive because they all looked at me
The girls' organs.

ALG: What a good hemo
:) I suppose that the next month will rise a bit not
Because in the glucometer the average of 30 days is 113 and 60 is 109
I guess I will be around 5.5 or 5.6 I think.

To produce insulin told me the endocrine that was from
3 quarter :) If about 27 as Tica says

SUGARED: Thank you although we already know that many others are always
getting into all those things :)

I don't know about girls but I in the first quarter between nausea
then vomiting, excessive salivation some incredible burning and
that could not enter the kitchen through the smell .. I wanted it to happen
fast to 2 quarter and I was lucky because at 14 week I end
Suddenly and I could eat and drink from everything, because it vomited to the water ...

And now that I want to enjoy, it is flying away :)

Anyway I have been in the endocrine and has told me that I have been
I have suggested the theme of the bomb, but obviously at this point nothing
You're welcome, and how good, we'll see it after childbirth how everything goes
If the control rises again or gets out of me.Although I think
That if I carry it well with punctures, I would not change would not be optimal.
Now I had been well because I am at night I do not sleep, but I have already
given another guideline and just look at it at half past two in the morning
And the rest does not do them.

I encourage that the weekend and a majete bridge are here.

Kisses

Melina's profile photo
Melina
11/29/2012 1:57 p.m.

Since yesterday I am cutting a little with the snack because if not ...
Sugared, weight I don't think it's a barbarity but in 24 days I have fattened 3kg!And that is what surprised Gine.It has been from the fourth month to now when I have taken almost everything.

The other day I asked about the 4D echo, it is worth more or less € 100, but I don't know what to do because many people have told me that it is not worth it, it will be about week 30-31, tomorrow I am 25. Tica, you don'tYou were going to do it, right?

The Salvaslip ... I had fungi and cystitis for a long time and the doctor told me not to see them, that they did not let perspire.And now I also notice more flow, sometimes too much, but it must be normal.

Melina, surely you get that hem that you say, glycemia stockings are very good.

How about the others?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/30/2012 6:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.