{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Tomorrow I have endo, in pregnancy I had higher glycemia, I hope I don't get the hemo much
Agurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/11/2012 3:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Anabeg, to see if the tests do well, you tell us.
Pachu, you have nothing left to try again.The good thing is that you are improving with the hemo.

I do try that the diet is balanced, the same comes from a profession or because we have to take care of ourselves, and above all now.In all meals such as vegetables (sometimes with potato), protein, bread and dessert (yogurt or fruit) and breakfast is always the same: coffee with milk, bread with butter and nuts.What I have stopped eating at the moment are legumes, pasta and rice because I don't know how to calculate it well, and not talk about pizzas, sandwiches, ... that I don't even smell them.And the sweets, sometimes I give myself a whim but small, and that is that occasionally I have an anxiety for chocolate that I cannot avoid.

And I'm going almost 9 kg!That lately I do not diminish if I do not have low and I need to take a juice or half bar.But well, I want to think that it is pregnancy, and my legs look like legs !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/12/2012 5:07 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Pachu, Coile!Change the signature information and put that piece of hemo although surely he will continue to improve over time ;-)

I walk entering the 19th week and for the moment with almost daily dances.I don't understand anything, I thought I would need more insulin now.Or the hydrates, or insurpous equivalence, have to change it, or simply have a phase of files x.What is certain is that without candies in my pocket I am not able to go down the trash.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/12/2012 6:12 a.m.

Hello!
Alg, what if you tell the rations of hydrates?Today, for example, I have eaten lentils (with potato, carrot ...) comeIt should be the same as if you eat the same rations in vegetables, fruit, etc.
Sometimes the body, if you deprive yourself of certain foods, take weight even if you always eat vegetables ... I don't know if I explain myself well.What I want to say is that the ideal is to eat varied so that the body does not take you to eat what you eat.
I carry three kilos approx.I think that to be 20 weeks it is not bad.But I am afraid to catch 6 kilos or more because you were like me in week 20. We will see how the thing evolves because for now I do not deprive me as before.Although I have to say that I have always been to eat healthy, varied and everything, but healthy, with some whim Friday and Saturday.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/12/2012 10:29 a.m.

Sugars, you are right, the menu should vary more, but not to complicate myself I am quite gridded.Before pregnancy, he either ate pasta or rice usually, and rarely legumes.With the diet I wore, I kept my weight, but now ... I'm as heavy.But today I have noticed one thing, before when I fattened it, I noticed it in the gut, the kidneys, the bra of the bra, but now that area does not notice as much as the legs and the ass, I no longer know if it is the pregnancyor what.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/12/2012 10:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

It is not very complicated because when you have been because you already know how many lentils you eat, or macaroni, or whatever.Come on, you have the amount.I still weigh some things, such as the potato when I have a vegetable with potato) because they sometimes cheat for size.But as for a plate of pasta (homemade) or legumes I already know how many they are.
Think that if you eat varied but without exceeding the TB quantity you should keep the weight (before being pregnant clear).Although each body metabolizes in a form ...
Well, I notice the weight won in the belly (and surroundings hahaha) and the chest.I don't notice the rest.But I think, is it possible to have three more kilos only in that area hahaha?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/12/2012 11:21 a.m.

Hello girls

Sugared mother of mine that well 3 kilos I hope that we have that but you are right that the metabolism of each person also influences :-)

Albe I as you know I am 25 weeks and I go with 8 kilos and already the midwife and the endocrine told me I walk an hour and that is what I am doing already tell you if I stay but the last 3 months is when it is engaged so it is calculated if calculating ifThe little one fattened 3.5 because I would stay at about 10 or 11 kilos that if I do not take more weight :-)

Pachu seems like an effort of overcoming what you are getting better hemo better encourage :-)

All the best

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/12/2012 2:46 p.m.

Thanks girls you encourage me a lot !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
12/12/2012 7:07 p.m.

Yesterday I tried to write a message 4 times and for different reasons you cannot send it.

Pachu, congratulations on the hem and surely they tell you that everything is going well, in four or five months you can put on the subject, and you see that you have no trouble getting pregnant.

Yesterday I had a gynecologist.I do not know if I commented here, that last Thursday I had to go to the Emergencies because I had contractions and rule pain.They told me that the contractions were very soft to be delivery and but that the cervix was a bit short (does anyone know what is normal, I have it 22mm?)
Well, that yesterday I told the gynecologist, and I confirm that everything was a little at the limit, and that I did not make many efforts.In addition, the tension was quite high (14 and Pico and 8.7) and sent me medication.From today I am with a low ... very soon it seems to me ... I wanted to wait one or two more week, but it is for the little one, because anything is done, right?

About the weight ... With how happy I was if there was nothing in two mese, yesterday they told me that I had taken two kg in three weeks ... Let's see how we stayed after delivery ...

As more or less of everything, except rice, I feel fatal.On some occasion as rice to the Cuban because it is easy to weigh it, but Paella .... I have it self -rejected ....

tica's profile photo
tica
12/13/2012 3:42 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi girls I wanted to tell you that I did a test 3 days ago and apparently I am pregnant ... the positive line was marked but sooo... I can't believe it because I thought I couldn't stay.

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
12/13/2012 9:13 p.m.

Congratulations Luroka, it seems that yes.Hypos during the first quarter are very normal.To take care of yourself !!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/14/2012 2:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls!
Congratulations Luroka!Have you already had an appointment with your endocrine?Do you know how you have the Hemo?

I have had endocrine today.I have been happy because everything was fine: tension, etc.The hemo 6.1 So we stay.My doctor finds that 6.1 is fine, he does not ask me to go down more because the controls are quite stable, without hypos or hyper.He told me that cholesterol rises in pregnancy.I didn't know that.I have it taller than before being embarrass but within normal for the moment.

About weight, according to endo well.But the nurse that has weighed me has put a face a bit ... she tells me: 'Tre kilos is fine but it is now when he starts to take a lot of weight ...' Go, they put your fear before youThat you pass from the line.It doesn't seem so little well.Because I'm 20 weeks and I took three kilos.What do you want, have nothing fat?Or what is looking for me not to happen to now?Well, I found that attitude badly.I because I spend while my doctor does not tell me otherwise, but surely there are people who scratch and stop feeding well.

How with the low ethics?Do you adapt to not go to work?

A kiss to all and happy weekend!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/14/2012 6:19 a.m.

Luroka, congratulations!And that, be careful with the hiccups, do not scare yourself that then returns to normal!

Sugared, how good hemo, the important thing is to stay and give you good news every time we go to doctors!What you say about cholesterol, I forgot to tell me that the same thing happened to me.In the previous analytics, from more or less, everything was perfect, triglycerides, HDL and LDL cholesterol, ... but this last time the total cholesterol had risen from 189 to 250 !!I had never had so much and they also told me that it was for pregnancy and did not give him any importance.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/14/2012 10:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Congratulations Luroka !!!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
12/14/2012 3:26 p.m.

Congratulations Luroka !!!
Pachu next year you and I will see, it will be our year
Have a good weekend, I have it liado, several commitments
MUXUSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/14/2012 3:40 p.m.

girls is definitely positive ... I can't believe it, but I'm very happy !!!!!!!
In the week I ask for my diabetologist and the obstetrician to see how I am with the levels ... How crazy ... thanks for the greetings!: D

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
12/15/2012 8:48 p.m.

A question to see if someone knows it.Do sugar levels lower the day or days before delivery?

tica's profile photo
tica
12/17/2012 11:40 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls

As you can see that we are all busy with the arrival of Christmas :-)

Congratulations Luroka and Enchanted

I continue with my insulin changes now reducing slowly slow108. I think that I will be around 5.3 more or less my next analytical one on December 26 if it is a bad date but I had :-) My next echo for the SS is January 17 but I make myself the 4D on 27 on the 27th ofDecember for the offer I told you in.Letsbonus 49 euros :-) I already want to see your face Ainssss

I am first I know but here there are some that do not have downturn and I have had them throughout the pregnancy because of the high peak that the leveman has that it is very difficult to control it.

A kiss to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/18/2012 9:56 a.m.

A question to see if someone knows.Do sugar levels lower the day or days before childbirth?

Yes, it is one of the body's responses to which the baby is preparing to leave.Well, to spend even weeks before.Be aware.They made me go to the emergency room, after talking to the diabetologist, to the maternal-infatile for those descents but they were always false alarms.When you get in charge you will notice.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/18/2012 12:44 p.m.

Hello girls!
Melina, I have also had to climb the basal, the lantus, because I have lifted a few days taller than normal.I am 27+ 3.
And the hemo will surely be around 5, more or less for the stockings you say ...

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/18/2012 4:41 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.