{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Goodssssssssssss !!!
How are you?
Today the rule came to me, I expected it later, the other time I spent the abortion for two months to come, and this time not one, what things are, in the first way I will get back to theconstruction site.Tomorrow I have to call an appointment for radiography of the matrix, they will do it next week.
To remain well.
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/18/2012 6:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls!

Very good Anabeg, now to try again.Surely this time you give us good news: D
I remain the same, without great news.Tomorrow I have a gynecologist.Basically review visit to see the analytics (I already saw it with the endo), the echo, they weigh me, and those things.
Now at night I don't sleep as well as before.I throw my belly and have noticed an important change of size this week.The thing is growing.
The other night I seemed to notice some bubbles in the belly and occasionally it seems to me that I notice it, but it is not clear 100%.I guess it's still very tiny.
A big kiss to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/19/2012 3:30 a.m.

Hello girls !!!
I just arrived from the Cardio echo, and all good, they have already told me that they do more than now the normal echoes, tb made me the 20 weeks and all normal, and confirmed a fat man!I also clearly notice your kicks :)
Tb I went to look for the results of the analytics, and a 5.8 of hemo !!!!!!!
This afternoon I go to the header, I'm going to get down, I'm tired, I'm missing batteries, I'm like sugar downplay all day and tension is not because I tend to discharge ... I don't know,I can't take it anymore and at work they are quite crushing, so to see if this afternoon I get off because I need to rest !!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
12/19/2012 8:01 a.m.

Kristy, do you think they will give it to you so soon?We said that it charges less, right?You will explain if they give it to you, what conditions they are.
I want to go to a labor advisor after parties to inform myself of everything.
For now, I'm 20+4, I don't consider working because I feel good.I think I can endure a lot, at least that's what it seems at the moment.It would seem very soon to take it four months before giving birth ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/19/2012 9:43 a.m.

Hello girls !!!

I quote myself not to repeat me (I have written it on the Route de la Plata)

Well, the little one does not want to miss the nougat I have been admitted, it was because I had contractions, but it was one of those "false" and while they did the basal test the frequency of the child was shot, with tachycardia ...A fat substitute, because before repeating the test (and explaining what happened) they took blood for a preoperative analytics (childbirth/cesaria) and I without understanding anything ... the second test came out much better, but still a little accelerated, so they left me admitted.During the day they did several tests and everyone came out, until they made me at night that the boy came out again with 180 pulsations, but the worst thing is that I was with rhythmic contractions and they seemed in childbirth (which was the reasonfor which he had gone).At one at night making ultrasound and doubting whether to go down to the plant where they are going to give birth.They left me and although I spent a little uncomfortable night with the pain, in the morning or a single contraction.The gynecology that has taken me these two days very nice and seemed that I controlled a lot of diabetes (such as appreciation).They have sent me home, that with diabetes prefers me to control me meals and that the less he is in the hospital the better.But in case contractions, even if it is not very clear ... to return to the emergency room, that does not hesitate and less with diabetes.They have made me an ultrasound of the fetus and weight is perfect, just the weeks that are and size two more weeks (but that has nothing to do with diabetes).It is very fit and that does not arrive at 40 weeks or by Asomo, and that if in week 38 I have not given birth (which doubts) that will cause me.So deadline January 14, but hopefully I get out of childbirth (but wait 2-3 weeks so that it is completely formed)

I have it in 5.5, so happy because the last quarter has been a bit horrible in the subject of glycemia, but not as much as he believed.

On the casualty, I think you have to take it when it is needed, if it is soon, then soon .... last week when they gave it to me, I had a little chafada because I thought I was going to be able to endure a couple more weeks (minimal) And now I think that otherwise they would have given it to me, I would be urgently asking her.Apart from the entrance, I am exhausted, it is true that at the end of the pregnancy it does not sleep the same, I have pain at night, insomnia ... they should unsubscribe "by law" the last month, so there would be no differences ... of coursethat can be endured until the last day ... and also work after giving birth ... I think you need to rest a few weeks before it is born :)

tica's profile photo
tica
12/19/2012 11:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Tica,
As we have already commented, I'm glad that he has stayed in a scare and Diego has decided to wait a bit in there: P

On the leave, of course, I agree with you.If it is needed soon then it must be soon.But I was referring to the fact that in week 20 and something ... it is very soon ... you have half of the pregnancy practically.

A hug and rest at home

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/19/2012 12:17 p.m.

Yes, they have not put any type of problem, 75%are charged, I suffer from low backagy, I do not always endure 10 hours sitting and also at night I do not have insomnia, I suppose it is the concern for everything and also aLittle anxiety, so I need it, there are people who limit themselves with 3 months, and others who last until the last day, but come on, if I had needed it in week 7 TB would have taken it.What matters least right now is what they discount me, first is the and me and that we are fine.;)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
12/19/2012 3:30 p.m.

How good that they have dropped you :)
Sugared, if I had tended to take the decline in week 20, I would have died of boredom (and then that it gives me a lot of stick for the company) but I would have taken it, what remedy.My sister was low almost from the beginning of pregnancy, the problem is that she managed it very badly.First he was discharged every time he had fertility treatment and never gave any explanation, he was in his right and point.And then during pregnancy the same ... and when he returned they threw it .... You have to have a lot of left hand on this issue, so I think that by law there would have to be a month off before giving birth.

tica's profile photo
tica
12/19/2012 3:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I agree with you that the first thing is the first and at the time one is bad because it is time to rest.
What happens to me is that I am 20+5 and for the moment I am super good.If I stay at home I would bore me and eat the pot, or I would be to clean ... I prefer to be active while I can.At the moment going to the gym and everything.
And besides, the clients that I have in the agency have not yet noticed that I am pregnant.They know only to those who have told him.So, it would be a bit weird that I suddenly tell them that I take the low.
In short, that I feel good and then it makes no sense.But at the moment I am wrong, I am clear that I get it.

Today in the gine everything super good, the tension, weight, analysis, echoes, etc.He congratulated me so I have left very happy.Already, until next month :)

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/20/2012 7:25 a.m.

Hello girls

Well, I plan to catch the low month and a half before.Because I want to concentrate on my girl :-) and in my family and work sibra in my mind.

As long as they do to you, it is totally by inadmissible law, we will be denucia and save a paste :-)

I also agree to be active, that is very important to not go crazy, so my activity will be buying things for the little one :-)

Besazos to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/20/2012 7:07 p.m.

Hello girls!

As for the leave, I've been looking a little.I asked in the mutual to see how it was going and it seems that in order to catch it there the company must have a work risk certificate of the job, which I do not know if my company has it.In recent months I have worked standing and the truth is that I already notice it, when I leave work I just want to go home and that is when I get a walk.Yesterday talking to the boss, it did not seem good to want to take it the second week of January, which I will be for 31 weeks.His intention was that I stay until early March, 15 days after getting out!Are we crazy or what ?? !!I am not bad, but I do not seem logical to get out of work defeated without wanting to do anything and now that my legs swell ... great.

On the other hand, I am 27+5, and again I had to climb the insulin, the rapid and the lantus.These 3 nights in the gates I have had about 200 eating the same, although I have been uploading the rapid day to day is a pass, in 4 days I have increased the rapid of the dinner 4-5 units, to see today if I arrive wellTo the right.And imagine insulin resistance, going with 220, putting 5 fast units ... I get up in 80 glycemia.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/21/2012 5:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

It is curious about insulin resistance, I suppose it is because of hormones.The endocrine told me that the child is out, you have to return to the previous pattern and reduce 10% or something, but without waiting for a single day that we will burn it ... well to see what you tell you.

In the last consultation we were talking "of the protocol to follow during childbirth."He told me that when the contractions begin, the basal must be lowered.These nights that I am having enough and getting stronger and louder I have been going down little by little and almost every day I have some hypo ... I have not yet come down 20%
When you arrive at the hospital, they put two drippers with glucose and another with insulin and who are playing with the drippers, every 10 min analysis and depending on the figure they open one and close others.Being directly in the blood, it takes effect almost instantly.He told me that this is done in all hospitals in Spain.
And when he was born and returns to the room, what he commented, return to the pattern before and go down a little and already regulate it little by little.

And about the casualty ... I am that from the beginning of pregnancy I have told you that I get out of accounts two weeks before all acquaintances, more than 40 weeks or coña will leave me, and it is almost certain that it is bornThe 38, just just ... 40 false weeks: d.So I planned to take the low this week and I would have been 34, plus two weeks ... Well, the last month as many people ... in the end they gave me for 33 and 3 days, I could still have worked fourMore days, but today for example I am like the bad days of the rule and also almost 20 kg more ... let's work up to 15 days before I do not see it ...

tica's profile photo
tica
12/21/2012 7:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls

Seriously in my opinion I find it unfortunate, readers especially when you agree with the company when you cancel you.Chicas is your child and not from them and you run a very big risk for some chpocterars that the only thing that interests them is not to hire anyone or cover you hurrying the maximum.

Take the low with a safe time of at least a month before due to illness and relax and take care of themselves only from themselves do not let yourself be manipulated by the crisis and do not make you mobbing because being pregnant is a right that the woman losing your littleIt is hard that nobody can pay you

A kiss

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/21/2012 11:24 a.m.

Goodssssssssssssssss !!!
Melina, totally agree with you, the last is when one is heavier and so on, at least 2 months in advance, hehee
On the 19th day that I get the rule, call the 20th day for the radiography of the matrix, I already have date on the 28th to 10:30 am, to see what they tell me, and on February 4 the analysis.
Muxussssssssssssss and good weekend

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/21/2012 6:29 p.m.

Hello girls

Felaz Christmas to all I hope you are well and your sugar too.I also continue with the resistance to the insu I have been well a week but we return to the load :-) Finally I do not spend much at Christmas only with the crabs and prawns but no sweets only a mini ice cream without sugarb :-)

Besazos to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/26/2012 3:45 a.m.

Hello,

Merry christmas!

The two "worst days" of Christmas have already passed ... Worst

Now I go to the doctor who I have an echo, monitors and gynecologist ... Last week I did not believe that I was going to get to this day :) in two weeks that Nazca when you most want.

tica's profile photo
tica
12/26/2012 5:20 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, the values ​​of after breakfast begin to war me.If I punish myself taking into account the rations at the time I am above 140.And if I correct with only half an insulin unit ... hypo at the time and a half.I have come from 157 to 50 in one hour.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/26/2012 5:06 p.m.

Hello girls!
How are you going?

I hope the holidays have gone well and have been able to control as far as possible.I did some sweetness but no great abuse either, so we have more or less saved these days.
And now nothing, two dies and vacations (until 7).Good, that's what I like most about Christmas :)

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/27/2012 4:53 a.m.

Hello girls!

Oh the comilones!I don't know if meals are worse or sitting all the afternoon of Christmas or New Year ... and let's not talk about 2 nights, that even if you go to bed well you do not know if the blood glucose will go up or down or down.And on top of this night without leaving it will be similar to Christmas Eve ... that they spend fast, next year it will be different and with one more person in the family!It shows that Christmas is not very funny.

I had to upload the insulin of breakfast and dinner, yesterday at mid -morning 236 !!I had not seen a 200, today I have put 11 units instead of 9 and I have arrived with 93, see tomorrow if those 11 units keep using me.
Yesterday when I went to the ambulatory, the endocrine nurse was asked how and told me what you comment that when the birth is approaching, less insulin is needed, now I am 28+5 and every week I have been increasingInsulins.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/27/2012 6:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello!!!

What I notice now that the end is going to get closer, is that the contractions affect the sugar.The night I have starts to lower the glycemia a lot, but the night that I don't, I still need the same insulin ... and it is a roll.A week ago I had four days in aheadI have returned to 1.90 and I need to lower it more, but of course, if for example tonight I have no contractions will rise to 160)

tica's profile photo
tica
12/27/2012 6:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.