{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Alg, I did not echo or I will do it, I think it's a lot of money, I prefer to buy little things to spend that money on "a whim."In the last echocardium, the doctor was very nice and put the echo in 4D, the truth is that I was a little bit ... I guess they put it because I was very well placed and his face looked very good,And the typical, yawn, took my tongue, suck the cord a little and closed the eyes ... it was very exciting, but of course, if I knew it would be awake and so well placed the same I raised it, but it is aLottery, and then I don't think you look at her again (once it is born)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/30/2012 6:28 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls!
Yes Alg, I think you're right, it's a lot in such a short time.But if they tell you that everything is fine, don't worry.I remember that at first you did not earn anything and not everyone wins them the same, so it must be normal.Some earn more at the beginning and others suddenly at a given time.I will tell you how it goes to me, that I just started the fifth month.

We tb value the echo in 4D but we are not going to do it.It seems expensive and as Tica says, I prefer to spend it on other things.

Now we are with the struggle of the names ... hahaha we have a list.The favorites: Alez, Iker, Salva and Pau.

Many kisses and good weekend to all!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/30/2012 8:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls,

Well, we saw an offer online in Lets bonus and we could not resist 49 euros it has cost us and we have decided to do it on 12/27 that I just do 27 weeks :) so it will see it whole ... but if it weren't for the offer II did not buy it .. they make you echo 4D and they give you DVD they do not give you photos or anything, I do not need ... more than anything it is for their parents who live far and so we send them the DVD and they take an illusion :)

Come girls in the final stretch and others halfway

As for the weight I have fattened since I am pregnant 6 kilos in 6 months :) But as you say they do it suddenly others ... And that sends the body so if in the third it gives you to gain weight 7 ofI of course eat the same as always, although as I say it is very hard with the hungMay it be.

Kisses to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
11/30/2012 10:23 a.m.

Sugared but you were a week less than me, right ??The 5 months is at 20 weeks, or am I wrong?

I am not going to talk more about the weight on Monday on Monday and I end up, I refuse to weigh and I am going to tell you that it will not weigh more in all the pregnancy, because I eat my head and I like what whatI am hungry and point, if I am hungry in the snack I am going to snack and I finish, it is that it cannot be that it has even nightmares !!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
12/01/2012 6:14 a.m.

Kristyy, 20 weeks are four and a half months, but the pregnancy would be 10 months ... there are tables but since all doctors are guided for weeks, I tell people that I am of a little more, in case youHe says they don't eat my head.

And the weight seems perfect to me what you are going to do.I was talking to a diabetic girl (type 2) who did not let him eat almost anything, who was starving, who woke up at night (the girl was chubby ...) well, because at 20 weeks the child wore aDelay of a month, they told him that he was almost certain that he was going to lose it, and then he sent the doctors to shit and began to eat what his body asked and suddenly the child recovered the size.Let's see, surely it was coincidence or call it x, but I think that sometimes you have to make a little case of our instinct, if you are hungry then eat and point.I had a lotHe asks me.So assuming that I still take a couple of kg in the month and a half that I have left, I will gain weight about 14-15kg ... (for Normal BMI Person between 18.5-24.9 they recommend between 11.5 to 16 kilos) becauseThat, touching the upper limit, but you also have to keep in mind that each body is a world, I am having a lotto overwhelm us with weight (as long as it is not something exceptional)

tica's profile photo
tica
12/01/2012 7:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

It is a mess of the weeks, because we count that 4 weeks is a month, but of course, the months are more than 4 weeks, ... Anyway I tell it in weeks and voila!
Thanks Tica for understanding me with the food, it is a nightmare for me, I have enough kilos and I know, but let's see as long as I do not tell me that I will drown it with the food to the baby I will do what I believe, obviously withThe diabetes will not snack every day donuts or chocolate cookies, but we go yesterday drooling for a donut and ate it, then I arrive at dinner in 90 that is, perfect, and that I do not weight more man !!The endocrine tells me that it is for me ... well because I decide and Ale!I will lose weight later with the dietitian paying how I have always done !!
I'm sorry girls, it's that I sulphide and I get black !!Of course, if I see that the hemo I have not lowered it and that it can affect then obviously if I do not have to eat not like!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
12/01/2012 8:55 a.m.

Well, they don't stop eating my head with which little.All great controls, hemo like that of a healthy forgiveness, there is no lack of iron, or any vitamin and finding that as little.What a Hasture of German "comepatata !!!Let's see, I prefer to eat a baked fish with a salad and fruit than a fillet, with boat sauce, potatoes and yogurt.The other day I got tired and told them that my soups did not do them with Avecren that mine carry a lot of foundation and that the only calories he had discarded came from the soft drinks, snacks and jelly beans that I don't try them.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/02/2012 5:32 p.m.

Hello!
Krysti, I'm now 18+2.For me I'm four months and a week.The fifth month would go from week 18 to 22 if I'm not mistaken because there are months of four weeks and months of five.There are 40 weeks in total, therefore 20 weeks would be 4 and a half months.That is why I say that I just started the fifth month, because I have finished the room.

How about the others?

I weekend, although I went to eat at some friends and I had higher controls yesterday.It is what he has ... at least this week is short and I have no doctors !!!Yuhuuu

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/03/2012 7:30 a.m.

Hello girls

Looking for the point of view you say, you are right.A pregnant woman spends a lot of hunger ... and in case we are monitored at all times not to be able to eat anything.

For example, I know that with my hypothyroidism when thoughtless and as the same.In pregnancy I have not committed many buried at the beginning because everything vomited and had to eat some fried ...

But it is true, the endocrine that if be careful, the careful bump you have to gain more than 9 kilos, the coworkers "Joer how you are putting" your husband "do not eat what you cannot" always "no no no and tiredOf course the best way is ignorance and what one believes ...

I support you in your campaign, although I am unable to follow it :)

All the best

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/04/2012 4:22 a.m.

Hello,

Melina, 9kg ?????Haha I surpassed them a long time ago ... I don't know, to me the truth is that the endocrine gives me his ok (he almost never weighs me) and the gynecology tells me that I am going well, and I have been almost 14 kg ... okay, I have a beastial fluid retention (in a week I climbed 3kg), and I fattening like four kg the first quarter or more .... the truth that the only one that is giving importance to my weight is me ... I don't know, I was my weight was normal before becoming pregnant and I have never been "fat" (or skinny) ...

A question, no one left in this thread that wears insulin pump right?I do not get the cateters to work well, I suddenly climb my needle and an insulin jet comes out, I don't know where to prick, now I take it in the gut, as a last option, but a few weeks ago I stopped clicking there becauseTP convinced my absorption ...

tica's profile photo
tica
12/04/2012 4:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, use it in the arm, with the horseshoe of the cannula (looking at the chest side, so that catheter cable is comfortable to you, I love using it on the arm, and the absorption is very good, I also put it inThe upper part of the buttock, in the thigh I do not use it much.;)

A hug.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/04/2012 9:14 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

The months also have them whole, if the last rule came to me on June 9 because every 9 of the month I enter in a new month, now I am 25+3 and on December 9 I will be 6 months.
And it is a roll of weight, 9 kg!I go almost 8 and I still have a lot still!Tomorrow I have endocrine, to see what he tells me about the weight, but I suppose it is the gyne who is most aware of that, right?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/04/2012 10:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I do not fit alg.Would not be?

Week 18 at 22: 5th month
Week 23 at 25: 6th month
Week 26 at 31: 7th month
Week 32 at 35: 8th month
Week 36 at 40: 9th month

If you are 25+3 you would be in the first week of the 7th month, right?

I am afraid of what you say, when you were the weeks that you had not taken weight ... and suddenly ... I now have about 2.5kg (18+3).The gynecologist and the endocrine weighs me both.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/04/2012 11:08 a.m.

I believe that the way of telling the months, the ALG is correct.A hard term pregnancy "using the date of the last menstruation, is added seven days and subtracts three months, giving the probable date of childbirth" although it is best to count the weeks, and I tell people that I tell you thatI touch in mid -January, although it touches me for the 20 goals like that if they anticipate it I will not have to listen to people's opinions ...

I have 55 days left for the FPP assuming that he will move about 15 days ... a month and a half :) or somewhat less ... (fear)

tica's profile photo
tica
12/04/2012 2:03 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Sugared, I think we are talking about the same.This week I enter the 26th, I will be six months old and I will start the first week of the seventh month, I don't know if I explain.
And to take kg, believe me that mine has been for eating more and not walking so much, that I was confident that I was not going to gain weight but there are the kg !!But if you take care of yourself a little sure you fattening the normal, that is, only the child.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/04/2012 5 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

It's yes ... I had read January 9, the place of December ...
So, know if I'm doing well:
My last rule was on July 28.I am 18+4

Is it right to say that I am 4 months and almost two weeks?
And it is correct to say that at the end of week 22 I will end the 4th month?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/05/2012 6:48 a.m.

Counting for months, on December 29 you will be 5 months.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/05/2012 9:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Girls, I enter to read here and I swear I feel pregnant.:)) :))

They have a lot of peace of mind and serenity, that the mother's stress reaches the baby.

Kisses and good vibes for all.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/05/2012 10:48 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Thank you very much Nana for your Cateters advice, today the nurse has also told me to try in the sweetener, I will do it :)

tica's profile photo
tica
12/05/2012 12:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls

The issue of week and months is true that it is a bit mess, I for people to get a rounding idea.Now I am 24+2 and I tell you that I start the sixth month although I miss a week :-)

This morning in the endocrine I have asked him about the theme of the weight, since I have fattened another kilo almost suddenly I go with 7 kilos and if he told me that I am a little high.I have confessed the truth that I do the diet and I am not every day but when I can an hour.He has told me that insulin fattens that more insulin asks me for the body I will gain more that can not reduce the hydrates only than less meat and red rather from bird and less oil and walk.And that I am doing quite well and I do not worry that I hope other pregnant women did what I :-) so well

I also had the echo with echocardium the Wednesday the little one is fine and goes along with its weeks so happy

A kiss to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/07/2012 10:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.