{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Anabeg, a huge, pretty hug.I always tell you that this positive attitude will help you overcome all the setbacks.Never lose it !!!A kiss and rest.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/24/2012 6:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Many Anabeg spirits!With optimism everything can.A big kiss :)

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/24/2012 6:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls

TICA: You're right is a roll but it's what I have left to live and it is not easy today there are many advances and I hope in the future to have it solved :-) Here doctors work well in ultrasound enter 10 o15 minutes to the endocrineI go in the afternoon on Thursdays to the Tocologist entered very fast and at my time and the oculist is the only one that takes a little longer

ALG: According to I see the glycemia so I am going up the dose The problem is that it is very rare 2 days well and the third again is bad again but there is I am measuring it every two hours

Anabeg: The doctors told me that I was going to take pregnant but they were wrong I stayed at the first one I also have 2 myomas that I have told one above the uterus and the other at the entrance and so they may have to make me cesaria andIf I have been capable of everything I have to get pregnant and at the moment you will go well and with that force that you have I am sure that you will keep fighting

To the rest thanks for the reception and encouragement :-)

All the best

Melina's profile photo
Melina
11/24/2012 7:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Wow Anabeg: (((
I'm very sorry ... encouragement.patience and to continue insisting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/24/2012 10:41 a.m.

.... An anabeg kiss and a lot of encouragement, that I see that you are not missing !!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
11/24/2012 11 a.m.

Good!
Yesterday I went to the emergency room in the morning, I started bleeding and fast for the hospital, they echoed but there was almost nothing because they were very soon, they told me that I could be threatened abortion, or that I could go forward, relative rest, theBeing absolute rest also assured anything.I got home and for the bed, the body did not ask for something else.In the afternoon I had pain and began to bleed a lot, with coagulos, total that is another loss, it is a fuck but they are things that happen, and they are also inevitable.I am ongoing, next week I had to work but I will not go, I want to be calm and gradually assimilate what has happened.And nothing as soon as I can try again, but once again I will try, I already know several cases of successive abortions and then have had baby, I remain optimistic, it is my way of being.
Pachu, I'm glad you go better, the rule took me to come almost two months, I had abortion on August 10 and for October 7 the first rule came, much encouragement, which is left less for April.
Inmape, how are you going?
Melina, welcome !!!
Kekiyaaa, do we have Paula?You will tell us, I hope all good, kisses
Alg, sugared, kristy, tica, habita, and if there are any more greetings tb, today I am thick pelin, hehehe
Have a good weekend
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Joooooo honey !!!!!You don't know the penalty that has given me read you .... I feel a lot beautiful !!!I don't know what to tell you right now because I know that this pain is not going to alleviate .... take care of yourself and we already talk ouned ???Many animos my girl !!!!!
Melina Welcome !!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
11/24/2012 9:26 p.m.

Anabeg I'm beautiful, I love your positivism and strength!You get it at all, I'm sure!

Melina Welcome!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
11/25/2012 6:20 a.m.

Anabeg, I'm very sorry, surely with your positivism you overcome it soon, and to see what doctors tell you.My sister was told that even the third abortion is considered "normal."Now to relax and do well having the week in Baja.

Kekiya is already a mother, Paula is beautiful, she will tell us how childbirth has gone.

Melina, I spent exactly the same with the glycemia, two days well and the third one needed to raise insulin.Over without fear, do you wear a bomb?I did not wait to spend several days, if at night I saw that I needed more insulin I upload it in the morning to avoid being many hours high.In 3 months or something, I have tripled insulin.Each body is a world ... (the endocrine tells me that it is normal to have a lot of insulin resistance in the second part of pregnancy)

A while ago I believe that I have felt a contraction, but of those that say that you do not have to worry unless you have more than 5 in an hour.My problem is that I am not clear about the symptoms of a contraction, it has given me as a spasm that has lasted me 15-20 seconds and then the little one has moved.Similar to when you have the rule, but with much less pain ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/25/2012 2:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, these contractions are normal if they are not continued.As soon as those of childbirth come, believe me, you will notice them and you have a lot of time to get to the hospital.

Anabeg, many spirits and you will see how soon we see you bearded.

DiabetesForo
11/25/2012 2:25 p.m.

Anabeg sorry.Now much encouragement and with your positivism surely you will get it soon.A kiss

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
11/26/2012 2:16 a.m.

OSTRAS ANABEG ... I'm very sorry.I don't know what to tell you.Only that encouragement and keep trying, that surely in the end everything is going well.A very strong hug.

Melina, welcome!

I have already started the week 18. At the moment I remain the same with everything.I don't get my belly and I don't notice the baby either.I am calm but at times I think if everything will do well.They say that some women get the belly from one day to another and TB begin to notice the movements.I have to be patient.
Otherwise well.The half of halfhog with the mother -in -law ... Why do everyone want to get into foreign matters?With this baby many people think and give me a little rage the truth ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/26/2012 4:44 a.m.

Sugared, they say that the first-time notice the baby on week 20, those who have had more pregnancies before, about 16-17, since they know how to distinguish it.I started noticing it just on week 20, but well ... they could be confused with gases.At first I noticed as butterflies under the navel but now I notice it.And I get very nervous when I don't notice it, so I tighten and start playing the gut, hahahaha !!
And what you say that your belly has not come out ... you don't worry either, there are pregnant women who take longer, but in the last echo they have told you that everything is fine because great.

I am very curious about how Kekiya will have gone!Although now it will be occupied with Paula, what illusion!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
11/26/2012 5:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls
And as
Well we start with another week and load :-)

TICA: I do not use bomb but bolis novorapid and less than moment I still increase insulin and adjust it after dinner and the morning I do not leave a long time for a long time that I confess in a couple of days but since then I sleep every three hours ufff

SUGARED: I am first and notice as bubbles in week 16 but in 19 it was very evident :-) and in terms of the bariga in my case I grow up from week 19 to 21 and that caused me many itching in bellyand breasts.Now I use a carisima pharmacy cream because not even the blue level calmed me and that is making a special cream from the 10th uff week

Thanks to others a kiss to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
11/26/2012 9:50 a.m.

By the way I forgot tomorrow I begin the course of preparation to childbirth in my health center :-) to me the midwife I aim a month ago I will tell you :-)

Melina's profile photo
Melina
11/26/2012 9:53 a.m.

Yes, I guess it's a matter of days.I don't worry about it either, while telling me that everything is going well, it is the important thing.I am using Clarins's creams (I give it a 9), the one of Nivea Blue can (it goes well but it costs a lot to extend it), and now they have given me one of Jeane Peubert (I started using it yesterday but painted well).The truth is that I am getting antiestry since I know I am pregnant.In the end it will be a paste but I have a very very very, so I will do what I am in my hand.

I tb I called the center for classes last week.They have to call me to assign me group and begin on the 24th week of pregnancy, we go to January (I hope to have a belly for then ...).

Let's see Kekiya when you can tell us ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/26/2012 12:23 p.m.

Sugged, don't worry, you'll notice in a couple of weeks.Diego no longer fits well and has stopped kicking and has stretched my leg, deforming the gut and hurts ... her father dies of laughter haha

Today I am crap, I have taken a virus of the digestive system, I started the weekend with diarrhea and yesterday I went to the McDonals (very wrong decision) to dinner and I have been vomiting all night ... Ufff today I have been 4 hoursTo work but I was dying of sleep and reluctantly, I have gone to the header doctor and in addition to the stomach I have urine infection (4-5 in pregnancy ... I have already lost account) so antibiotics, dietsoft and to rest home.In the afternoon I have not gone to work, I will have dinner shortly to do the digestion and the bed shortly, I hope tomorrow to be fine.

I have Kekiya on Facebook and is putting some photos of Paula that is to eat it, to see if he tells us how the birth was and how he managed with insulin and things.

tica's profile photo
tica
11/26/2012 1:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

What a tica ... I hope you are better today.

How have you contacted on Facebook?With the real name?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/27/2012 3:20 a.m.

Today I am much better I have gone to work and those things.

I added Kekiya to Facebook by the mail address, when I made the threat of leaving the forum, I spent her email.We could create a private group on Facebook, to hang photos that is much more comfortable than the forum, although it would not "die" the forum :)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/27/2012 3:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

It seems to me a good idea.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/27/2012 4:11 a.m.

Send me privately the email addresses who wants and create a group.First with a generic name (that does not put any diabetes) to see if we can make it completely private (I think, but with how twisted it is Facebook, better to do a test first)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/27/2012 4:16 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.